Pt. 4: New Girl, Tough Choice

Story Info
Mistress adds a new slave to her harem + a cruel ultimatum.
1k words
2.98
8.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinah Goldstein was a 23 year old Jewish girl who applied to be Mistress' submissive servant. She was a curious bisexual, and thought the experience would open her sexual horizons in a short period of fun and experimentation. So, she packed her bags and marched her 5'3", small breasted body to the airport.

The gate was closed when she arrived, and this time, padlocked. A gust of wind lifted the bottom of her yellow sundress while she waited for a response from the speaker. Dinah was tapping her Ugg booted foot against her luggage when a sexy voice spoke up.

"Hello, Dinah. This is your Mistress speaking. Do you mind climbing over the gate? I've been having problems with people breaking in, so I have to ask you to do this."

"Sure! I'll be over in a minute," Dinah said, then tried to toss her bags over. She only had two, and they both made it over on the first toss. That only left her. She determined that her Uggs did not have the traction to get her up, so she tossed them through the bars and peeled her knee high socks off. Dinah planted her sweaty foot on the bar and scaled the gate.

At the top, Dinah chose to jump down from the gate onto the nearby soft grass. Little did she know, her sundress was caught on the top spike. In an instant, her dress bursted in the front, leaving her completely naked on the ground save for a pair of lace panties.

Dinah was panicking. She knew it was a mistake to go braless, and it came back to bite her. With the road just outside Mistress' gate, there was no way Dinah was going to retrieve her dress in her mostly naked state. Ashamedly staying low to the ground, Dinah put on the first thing she could put of her duffel bag: a tube top and denim skirt. She determined that her socks were too difficult to get back on, so she slid her moist feet bare back into her boots. She recollected her stuff, except for the sundress, and entered the mansion.

"Hi, Mistress," Dinah said, scared her nipples were showing through the black tube top.

"Dinah Goldstein. Isn't it true that your father is the wealthy Jeff Goldstein of Carpe Diem Investments?"

"Yes. He paid for the ticket, but if he knew what I was really doing, he would've grounded me," Dinah laughed.

"Dinah, I must ask you to leave your luggage and shoes on the porch. I must have a clean floor," Mistress said, tauntingly wiggling her toes.

Dinah obeyed, returning to the inside barefoot, to her embarrassment. Mistress sashayed up to Dinah and laid her hands on her shoulders. Then, with no prompting, Mistress grabbed the top of the shirt and slid it down, popping out Dinah's breasts. When she got to the skirt, she kept going, hooking the panties as well. Dinah went from clothed to nude in less than a second.

"Bush alert! Dinah, we need to get you a shave."

Dinah tried to cover her tits and pussy with her arms, humiliated. "I didn't give you permission to do that!" she protested.

"Mistress doesn't need permission. You are my slave now."

"No! If my consent is not first and foremost, then I'm going to take my stuff and leave!" Dinah huffed, little tits jiggling as she stormed out. To her shock, her bags and boots were already gone.

"Did you steal my stuff! I'm getting out of here," Dinah said, breaking for the gate.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," Mistress warned.

"Oh yeah? Why?"

"Because you have nothing to go back to. Your father, Jeff Goldstein, was heartbroken to hear you traveling many miles to have sex with a woman. He thinks that if you want this, you should have it at your own risk. So if you try to go back home, he will return you to me."

Dinah poured, "Is that true?"

"I have the evidence to prove it."

"Well, I won't go home. I'll go somewhere else?"

Mistress cruelly laughed. "You don't understand, you dumb little bitch. Your father is a powerful man. If he does not want you, and can't return you back to me, he will find and kill you. I know you know he's done it before."

Dinah nodded. She agreed to go back inside, where she showered and shaved her body hair. Mistress couldn't tolerate talk of leaving, however. Mistress gave Dinah no towel, but a wet white T-shirt to wear while she met the other slave girls.

"Jew slave, meet Asian slave and black slave," Mistress purred. Madeline and Stevie were kneeling obediently in their whore costumes. They kept silent as Dinah was grabbed from behind by a man in a lab coat.

She thrashed and kicked, but the man was easily able to restrain little Dinah by lying on top of her on the floor. Mistress crouched and spoke to her slave.

"Dinah, today I leave you with a hard choice. You will have to live with these girls, and your relationships will be among the few you have. See the whip marks on black slave? Those are the kind of consequences I'm used to dealing with.

"But the game changes today. You will choose between you and them. The question before you is this: will the doctor perform female circumcision on you, or on both of these girls here?"

Female circumcision was a euphemism for the tradition of removing a woman's clitoris, which Dinah understood all too well. She started furiously crying. Madeline flinched. Mistress had already taken her tits away from her.

"Ten seconds to decide, or the doctor takes away all your clitorises."

"Me! Take mine!" Dinah blubbered, all too aware of what was about to occur and how painful it was going to be.

The doctor flipped Dinah on her back and pulled a scalpel out of his back pocket, then got to work. Once he was done, it was incredibly unlikely Dinah would ever have an orgasm again.