Pt 6: Movie Night

Story Info
Lisa's boy toys come over for a movie.
2.7k words
4.55
4.1k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
164 Followers

Eric arrived early and handed me what looked like a briefcase. Inside were the fur lined leather cuffs, collar, and metal leash for Lisa. I told him to make himself a drink and let the others in if they arrived, and I took the case into the bedroom.

Lisa was standing there naked but for a pair of black pumps that made her legs and ass look amazing. It was all I could do not to take her right then and there. She had everything waxed the day before, so she was as smooth and hairless as could be. She'd taken the time to apply her makeup to turn her gorgeous face into a work of art. After her shower, she performed some magic on her hair to make it look lush and full, applied moisturizer to give her skin a nice glow, then covered every inch of her sexy body with scented massage oil. She glistened like the goddess she was and smelled like sweet berries and sex even before it began.

"Holy hell, babe..." I choked out. "You've really outdone yourself tonight."

She blushed a smile at me, and that just made her so much more attractive. The fact that she could still blush when preparing herself to be taken by half a dozen older men gave her an adorable factor of eleven. She kicked up one sexy pump. "Are these okay?"

I gulped. "They're perfect." Then I grinned. "Well, almost perfect."

I took a knee, opened the case and took out the leather ankle cuffs. She came over and placed one of her feet on my raised thigh, giving me one of her cat-eye smiles and a wonderful view of her smooth pussy. I secured the cuff, she changed feet, and I secured the other.

"Wrists?" She held out her hands.

I placed the wrist cuffs on and turned her around, pulling her arms behind her and securing her wrists together with a metal clip. Her breasts looked fantastic, thrust out proudly, firm, and shimmering with scented oil. I then placed the collar around her neck, adjusting it to fit loose, but not too loose. The leash was the final touch.

She turned to face me, the leash swinging around to her front, and she lifted her smile at me. "How do I look?"

I hadn't the words. She was the perfect blend of sophisticated beauty, sexual depravity, and youthful innocence. "How did I ever get so lucky." I gasped.

"I ask myself that same question every day." She replied, and I saw in her eyes that she meant it.

"I'll, umm... just see if they've all arrived." I gulped and tilted her chin up to kiss her. "Be right back."

I tore myself away from my devastatingly beautiful wife and stepped back out into the living room. Eric, Gus and Henry were taking up the couch, Tom was in the lounge chair, and the two others I met were Dave and Todd each in one of the wicker chairs. I had the TV on, and the camcorder was set up. Movie night was ready to begin.

"Alright guys," I began, "this is how things will proceed tonight. The movie is about an hour long. There are six of you, so you'll each have the leash and ten minutes with Lisa to do what you want. The only restriction is that everything happens in this room. After the movie, you can all take turns with her for another hour. After that, there will be a mandatory break and if Lisa decides she's had enough, that will be the end. If not, we'll keep going until she cries Uncle. All good?"

They were staring at me and flicking their hungry eyes to the bedroom door like salivating dogs waiting for supper. They each nodded and agreed to the rules.

"To save time, you may want to get your clothes off now." I suggested. "There's a timer setup for ten-minute increments, but rather than some annoying bell, I'll have it flash a light. You see the flash, and that's your ten-minute mark. Got it?"

Another round of nods as they stripped off their clothes.

"Right then. I'll be right back."

I went into the bedroom, and Lisa was visibly trembling with anticipation, excitement, and nerves. I went to her, gently brushed back her hair and kissed her softly. "You ready?"

She quivered. "Oh, god." She breathed. "Why am I so nervous?"

"Might be the fact that you're cuffed and helpless and about to be gangfucked by half a dozen horny guys."

She gulped and glared a smile up at me. "That's not helping."

"Well, think of it." I said. "All your other times were spontaneous. They just sort of evolved and happened. This time you had time to think about it. Plan it. Prepare for it. I'm sure that adds to the stress."

She nodded. "Yeah. I suppose." She took another shuddering breath. "I don't suppose we could do a spontaneous movie night?"

"Well, I'm not just going to send them home." I said. "You invited them, so it's your obligation to give them what they came for." Then I gently took one of her stiff nipples between my fingers. "Besides, you know you want this."

She whimpered and nodded. "I know." She shook again, then stiffened her spine. "Alright. Alright. I can do this." She took a deep breath, let it out in a long sigh, and gave me a nod. "Okay. I'm ready."

I gave her one more kiss for encouragement, then took her by the leash and led her out to the living room.

I heard a collective groan/gasp as Lisa followed me out. Her glistening naked body, those magnificent tits thrust ahead, her sleek sexy legs ending in fuck-me-pumps and cuffs, and the submissive touch of the collar and leash made her a vision of lust and desire.

I went to the end of the room closest to the camcorder and handed the leash to Todd. "Looks like you get to start."

He took the leash almost reverently, looking Lisa up and down as he drank in the stunning beauty she offered. His cock responded immediately, coming to full attention.

Lisa got a cute smile and bent over his growing erection. "Oh, hello again." She said to his cock. "Did you miss me?"

"More than you could know." Todd said.

I started the playback on the camcorder and lifted a chin at Todd. "Your ten minutes starts now."

He let his eyes crawl all over my Lisa's delicious body, and I think he was stunned into indecision. What should he have her do? Finally, he just went with the immediate need. He started to turn the chain of her leash around his hand, slowly pulling her closer and lower until she had to drop to her knees before him.

"Suck it, baby." He commanded.

Lisa flashed him a smile, and bent forward, hands still secured behind her back, and artfully guided his engorged cock into her mouth. She began to swirl her tongue around the head, slurping around the shaft, then she plunged it in as far as she could go. Her hair obscured most of what she was doing, but her head bobbed up and down with sensual moans and gasps as she took a breath.

Todd held on for longer than I expected before he let his lust overwhelm him. He grabbed a handful of her beautiful hair, and started pumping her mouth up and down his shaft as he face fucked my sexy little wife.

I was sure he'd change positions and fuck her, but he just kept going until his ten minutes were nearly done. Then with a grunt and a long groan, he shot loads of cum into my Lisa's mouth as she struggled to choke it all down.

When he finally let her up, she laned back, and panted for beath, still smiling like the dawn. "Yummy." She cooed. "What now?"

He pulled her to her feet by the chain and collar, said " Turn around," and sat her down on his lap with his cock nestled between the firm globes of her perfect ass. For the next couple minutes, he rubbed her clit and caressed her oily tits while she wriggled on his cock.

The light flashed, and he gave a little groan of disappointment, then handed the leash over to Dave.

She got up, and Dave tugged her slowly as she took tiny steps toward her next engagement. He got up from his seat and pulled her toward it. "On your knees, my dear. I want that pussy and ass."

Lisa complied at once, kneeling on the chair and falling forward in her helpless state with hands behind her back. Dave rubbed his cock up and down her already dripping sex, then eased the head in as she let out a long, desperate sigh. He pulled back on the chain, making Lisa arch her back, and I was surprised to see it had almost the same effect as pulling her hair. She cried out and gave little whimpers with every thrust, the pitch increasing slowly as she approached a climax.

"That's it, baby. Cum on that cock!" Dave growled, and seconds later, she did. Her body thrashed about as much as she could in her prone state, and her yelps and moans drowned out the sound from the movie, which at this point had just become background noise. Everyone was too focused on what they were doing to Lisa.

"Got any more of this oil?" Dave asked as he rubbed the tip of his cock up and down the tight entrance of her sexy little ass.

"No need." Lisa panted. "I made sure to use lube enough for all your cocks."

Dave grinned, and tentatively pressed his thick, hard head into her tight rear. Lisa let out a yelp as it penetrated her, then gave a sweet moan as he easily slid his length all the way in.

"Oh, god!" he moaned. "Tight as a drum and smooth as silk."

"Good as you remembered it?" Lisa whimpered.

"Hell no. Much better than I remember." He said and started to pick up the pace. We all were transfixed as Lisa got her ass pounded. It was better than any porn or fantasy because it was right there in real life and with all the sounds she was making it drove us mad with need.

Unfortunately for Dave, the light flashed before he could cum. He begged for another minute, but I reminded him that the night wasn't over, and he reluctantly handed the leash to Tom.

For the next forty minutes, my little wife was passed around from one to the next like a living sex doll. She had her mouth fucked, pussy filled with cum, and ass stretched until the movie ended to the disappointment of all, Lisa notwithstanding.

The guys all stood or sat in anticipation of the next event, but I promised Lisa a chance to rest. I was seated alone on the loveseat, and she came over to me on her trembling legs, her feet clicking tiny steps in those sexy pumps.

She didn't say a word, just sat herself in my lap and rested her head on my shoulder. I released the chain holding her wrists behind her back, and she gave a sigh of relief as she stretched the tension out of her shoulders.

"You alright, love?" I asked.

"Oh, baby." She purred. "My butt is tingling, my pussy is all wet and throbbing, I have cum on my face and hair. I'm much better than alright."

"Do you want to continue?"

She nodded. "In a minute. Just let me catch my breath and snuggle with my lover for a bit."

I held her gently for a moment while the guys tried to remain patient. They didn't succeed. They just stood there, eyeing my hot wife, and discussing none too quietly what they were going to do to her.

Suddenly, Eric grabbed Lisa's hand and pulled her off my lap. "Enough romantic crap." He growled. "We came here to fuck, so let's fuck."

Lisa gave a little yelp as she was dragged into the maelstrom of hands and hard cocks. Eric pulled her to the floor in reverse cowgirl, and unceremoniously rammed his hard length up her ass. She cried out with the unexpected invasion, then got pulled backward by her leash to make room for Henry who got between her legs and slammed his meat into her wide-open pussy. Todd and Tom took up positions at either side of her head, guided her hands to their cocks, and she started pulling them to her mouth in turns. Gus joined the blowjob party by shoving his dick into her mouth when he could. Dave, not wanting to be left out, positioned himself over her raised chest, cupped her tits together, and ran his cock between the soft valley of her cleavage.

I was amazed by my beautiful wife's stamina and adaptability. She was really taking six cocks at the same time, and her orgasms started coming one after the other. She endured their assault like a true nymphomaniac, and they all came at intervals.

They changed positions and Lisa was moaning and shrieking as they got a cock in her ass and pussy again while tugging hard on her hair. I met eyes with her as she trembled and shook through an orgasm, and she gibbered something at me I couldn't understand.

As each guy recovered from his last cum, he would rest only long enough to whip himself into another erection and lay into her again.

It was nearly two hours of nonstop fucking, and my poor Lisa was looking exhausted. Henry was just covering her tits in more cum when she held up a trembling hand. "Uncle... Uncle... No more. Please."

Gus growled something like "Fuck that. I'm not done with the bitch," and I sprang from the loveseat to step right in front of him. I'm not a huge guy, but I've been told I can be scary when I'm angry.

"One hand, Gus..." I warned. "Put one hand on her, and I'll snap it off at the wrist and beat you with it."

He realized immediately that he'd gone too far and took a step back. "Sorry." He mumbled. "I didn't mean that. She's just... so sexy."

"No excuse." I spat back. "Get dressed, all of you." I said. "Let me get Lisa cleaned up and into bed. Wait here. I mean it. Wait. Nobody leaves."

I picked up my well fucked and exhausted wife, carried her into the shower and washed her off. Then I helped her into bed and started to remove the cuffs.

"No." she sighed. "Leave them."

"Why?" I asked.

"I want you to do me first thing in the morning." She purred. "All helpless and vulnerable... like I was for them."

I kissed her, tucked her in, and went out to the living room. All the guys were there, looking a little sheepish.

"First off, you gave my Lisa what she wanted, so thanks for that." I said. "But when Lisa says she's done, that's it. No discussion. No negotiating. No choice. You stop, right then and there. I don't care if you're an inch from nutting in her ass. You pull out and say thank you. Got it?"

Gus nodded, and the others made sure he did before nodding too.

"Good. Now. This was all well and good, but now I think you owe me one. Don't worry, you're gonna love it. I want to take my Lisa on another Caribbean sailing trip for the holidays. It's not terribly expensive, but it's more than we can afford right now. So, here's my proposal. I'll make all the arrangements, and the six of you foot the bill. It'll be an unforgettable twelve days of Christmas. Twelve days of sun, sand, snorkeling, and sex."

"Shit." Eric blurted quietly. "How much do you think it will run us?"

"Maybe two-thousand each for the boat. And say another five hundred each for food and booze... plus airfare."

"So, about three grand for a vacation like that?" Henry grinned. "Hell! I'm in."

After getting agreements from them all, I sent them home, went into the bedroom, took a quick shower, and climbed into bed. Lisa rolled over to spoon against me and pulled my hands around her naked body.

"What are they in for?" She asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I heard them saying 'I'm in', and 'count me in'. What are they in for?"

I grinned. "It's a surprise."

"Ooo... you know I love surprises." She cooed.

"And you'll love this one too, I promise."

WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
164 Followers