All Comments on 'Pt 6: Two Guys in One Afternoon'

by TheFunMilf

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

very descriptive .did you mean you cooked a meal or cocked a meal; or have instead of oath?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle2 months ago

This wasn’t a bad story, but it felt off, like the MC was trying too hard to have sex. Rather then being a mature mom and wife, she acted like a sex crazed college freshman.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Theslutmilf

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Yep you are slut. Yes you are a fucked up narcotics skank whore. Yes you are a sad piece of pond scum. You are an unfit mother you only think with your gaping fucked up crust covered cunt. Well done your kids and family and your parents must be damn proud of you.

26thNC26thNC2 months ago

You keep going lower and lower mom. You kiss ass like normal people do lips. Do you kiss your kids with the same mouth? Have to admit, you are a diversity whore. You’ll fuck anything.

kirei8kirei82 months ago

Her poor kids!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Nothing "fun" about being a slut.

consulting91consulting912 months ago

Great story. I can't wait to hear what you do next. I would also love to hear how your husband feels about this. How did you get into this? Did you ask him to let you do it or did he suggest it?

What does he do while you are away? Is he excited and ready to reclaim you afterwards?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheFunMilf@TheFunMilf
Hey there :) What would you like to know? Well firstly every story I write has a video that accompanies it. Just check my webpage. I came here to share my sexual confessions and journey into becoming a hotwife and self-confessed SLUT! I am just your everyday mum next door. ...