All Comments on 'PTA Volunteer Ch. 03'

by -Ripley-

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thank you

just the kind of happy ending i needed after a rough day

<3 and a smile

jpb531jpb531about 11 years ago
Yay!

Happy ending, except for John of course.

dgowredgowreabout 11 years ago
Loved It!

It's so nice to have a happy ending, and it certainly has that. Well written and thoroughly engrossing. More!

ihatejanestreetihatejanestreetabout 11 years ago
Yay!

Just what I wanted, a happy ending! I feel sorry for John, not! Oh well, he'll get over it :))

scarlet_1scarlet_1about 11 years ago
Happy Endings ...

Fantastic. What can I say?? Christine got her gal. Yipee!!

Thanks for a great love story :-)

sweetswelsweetswelabout 11 years ago
Wowwwwwwww.

Thank you for The Nice ending of love I do appreciate the sexual content but best off all ending with a big LOVE Thank you and please do more

HlovestoreadHlovestoreadalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful!!

That was a wonderful story! I love it! Especially the happy ending :) thanks for sharing!

Arago007Arago007over 10 years ago
Great ending!

I kept forgetting that these aren't real people, so I worried for them... I feel so much better now :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks for the lovely story

It's too bad that they had to sneak around & cheat for the entire school year, they should've been strong enough to hold out. The old "having the cake and eating it too" allowed them to put off what should've been done first "the divorce".

Yes it's just a story; but I wanted it to workout & am glad that it did without them breaking up; then the divorce & having to rebuild their relationship.

DKP

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisaalmost 10 years ago
Today, Tomorrow

Might have been a story, but I think in everyones heart who read it, knows it really happened somewhere to someone whether or not we actually know them. I enjoyed the story, thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
She Truly Does Need Professional Help

Too bad Kara couldnt come to grips with her "true" self before she ruined her husband's life and trashed her marriage - first she pursues him for fear of losing him and then proceeds to excise him from her life because he just doesn't understand her - oh well as long as Kara gets what Kara wants - poor little Kara needs to grow up......

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightover 8 years ago
When the husband tries to save the marriage ...

Kara castrates him. She SHOIULD have backed down immediately, shown Christine the door and disavowed her homosexuality. I would give a million dollars, or a billion, or $30 billion for reparative theory to work.

PygmyCohoPygmyCohoover 8 years ago
Hmm . . .

I can certainly see the point made by some of the commenters regarding Kara and John. However, Kara is young and is coming to grips with an earth-shaking identity change. She is comparing her marriage to a relationship that truly fulfills her, and finds her marriage lacking. And I believe it's human nature for Kara to blame her husband.

Once she has been in therapy she has a different perspective. She sees her selfishness and begins thinking about others before herself. It's too late to fix the marriage--some are truly not fixable--but she does show genuine concern for Nicky, Christine, and Sierra. And she had to do so while going against cultural norms and her own upbringing. Kara was in a very difficult situation.

For someone with a high-school education and who is so young and inexperienced, I thought Kara was a believable character. In fact, I thought all the characters were believable. The plot was for the protagonist to end up with her "dream girl." That happened--it wasn't actually unexpected, was it? I hoped for that outcome.

I feel badly for John, but he does bear some responsibility. And really, this story was a well-written exploration of an alternative relationship that results in a happy ending. Thanks for posting, Ripley!

PygmyCoho

CelticTravelerCelticTravelerover 8 years ago
From the male perspective

This story is such just a story, however it it not far from the reality of daily life. My wife and I have 32 years together. It is based on passion! Total passion for one another. When the door opens I am happy. This story highlights to us a clear awakening for the protagonist. She wants and needs that passion. I advised our son in laws and sons with equal clarity that the key to their partnerships was passion. I told them that regardless of their perceived sexual abilities, and as young men they do have inflated egos. I reminded them there is still 22 hours in a day to build a relationship.The complexity of all relationships is finding that soulmate. Gender is a box and packaging. It's the goods inside that define us. PygmyCoho, your comments were right on the spot.

-Ripley-, thank you for this story. Clearly the consuming passion was with Christine & Kara.

Randee1958Randee1958about 8 years ago
Thank You😘😘😘

I was afeared that Kara was looking into a very dark future, same for Christine

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightabout 8 years ago
Why do I keep slamming these stories?

I know it is because of the pain I would feel if my wife (I don't have one) just dropped me for someone else. Because it happened to me. She left me for a man, but I didn't have a chance to save the relationship.

Yes, I definitely wish they had gone to a marriage counselor. I was surprised and shocked that she had refused.

My second girlfriend (not the one who left me) and I did go to a counselor (not marriage; I was already seeing the counselor for other issues. The one session we went to proved to totally bomb, as he wrote up a list of my flaws and handed the list to the counselor, saying ""Fix these things."

It's a backhanded compliment to the author because you write these stories so well, and often make the husbands into sympathetic figures, that I can feel their pain. It's not a compliment at all that I can't feel the women's pain. How can I apologize for that?

I'm glad you are still writing.

Is there a way I can delete the comments that I make in the terrible bits of anger and hurt?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
ok

I am not really sure, but unless the father agree's I do not think they should count on their son going with his mother after she has already said she was sleeping with someone else or him paying child support willingly

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I loved all three chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

Well written and the instant attraction and the way you developed the story was accomplished to perfection. The instant love between these lovely gals and the sexual attraction/lovemaking was some of the best contained within the variety of girl/girl stories. It was such a happy ending and my gal and I teared up with happiness even though it's only a story, but it was real, just like our relationship as she sucks on my toes and fingers me.

Great story and don't pay attention to those who look for absolute perfection in the many stories here on Literotica.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Good series. Loved all three parts. I love a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Why?

Why is it that the husband always turns out to be such a jerk? I guess it makes the cheating less objectionable.

Cupertino345Cupertino345about 7 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed this one. While the heat is there always in the background the consequences are making themselves known. Bear in mind that for every one that ends happy there are probably ten that end in misery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lovely

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It's not like that

Being fully clothed when you make love with another person,CERTAINLY DOESN'T MAKE YOU A "SLUT"!That's really A NONSENSE!So,Kara DIDN'T HAVE TO FEEL like a slut because she was having sex fully clothed with Christine!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Poor John ...

Dude didn't have a hope, did he? He was not sexually knowledgeable to begin with, and people like that will need guidance and feedback. But poor Kara didn't have a clue how to give him any. So without a lot of sympathy, empathy, patience and advice, he was doomed. I'm not sure Kara was wired even a little to be bisexual enough to enjoy any sex with him ever. Too bad she ever married him - they're the worst kind of mismatch.

Being unsympathetic is unfortunate but it's not necessarily a devastating flaw. My ex-wife was quite unsympathetic, but we had a lot of good years together, sexually and otherwise. And I still trust her in ways I don't trust anyone else.

Great story! It's the only good life for Kara, and I'm glad she understood how her selfishness crept in and damaged people she loved, and faced it.

robyn46robyn46almost 4 years ago
true love

one of the nicer story I read . please continue with how the family grows with love for all four

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent tale of Love. I don’t usually read these type of stories, but this popped up and got devoured.

This was the kind of story that makes you want to see the next chapter. The Characters were believable, and I found myself becoming invested in their lives.

I give this series 5******, because 7 * isn’t available.

Munchie184

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So good, hmm ~I~

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

Real, poignant, heartwarming storyline around two believable characters. The second time I’ve read; first time to comment. You write so very well, and I am so pleased that you intend to continue to share. xxxxx

Lions86Lions86almost 2 years ago

was an ok story but missed a huge opportunity to show what life was like for them after the dust settled.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

I need a continuation....

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

C and K were really good characters. But while the story was clearly about the two of them, Sierra, Nicky, and John got seriously shortchanged. And K's parents (are C's parents still around?). This was a good enough story that it deserved many more words to give these other characters their due and let us *see* them and the interactions that both C and K had with them. In stories like this, the best part is frequently what happens between the happy couple and those that are close to them. And we missed that here. It made the story more arid than it should have been. Also, there was zero local color beyond the trip to the museum. That trip got my hopes up that this was going to be a "real story". Slight mention of some software company, I assume to make us ignore the fact that NO ONE in this story EVER went to work anywhere anytime. Speaking of which, what were C's and K's educational backgrounds? What were their skills? How were they going to live the rest of their lives together? And doing what?

A bit of a story structure peeve, while I like sex scenes as much as the next person, they don't belong smack in the middle of Kara's rumination about her life and the actions she had been taking (without anyone knowing) or might be taking. Let the girl finish her thoughts before throwing her and us into a largely (story-wise) irrelevant sex scene that pretty much duplicated the earlier scenes. I actually skipped it to finish her thoughts and then went back to skim it. But I didn't *read* it like it might have deserved because it was in the wrong place and it annoyed me.

Won't waste my (or your) time telling you what everyone else said about being a good writer; you are. Enough on that.

I see you've disappeared for three years now. Longer than your previous absence. I really hope that doesn't bode poorly for you or for us.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai64312 months ago

Just reread this story!

I liked it the first time and definitely liked it the second but would like to see where it goes? It needs a continuation of their story, so much room to expand their relationship and lives!

More please

A really good Story, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

WOW, you can write an erotic love story !!!!! I am a man; but, I felt like I was there with them. Great job !

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Read this last year and loved it. The story was sweeter now that I took time to relish the subtler nuances of the emerging relationship between Christine and Kara. Love your work.

LiberalMindsLiberalMinds5 months ago

Wow! I really enjoyed this. You are a gifted writer. The sex scenes are hot, but the true quality of your story is the way you develop your characters. C once the most confident of women before turning almost into a wrack and then back again after K’s terminal decision and K after a long period of struggle with a final determination and confidence.

Still, as others also pointed out, I would enjoy learning about their lives as a family. As with several of the good quality lesbian romances, I have a habit of growing affections for these women. I care for these fictional characters.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

all very nice for the girls but what about the husbands feelings, it seems to me that they don't matter so long as the wife gets what she wants. If she was that unhappy then she should have left first. selfish bitches

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love your work and how you develop characters and describe erotic tension and passion. Yes, yes, much more could have been said, particularly by way of background, but you didn't set out to write a novella. The struggles Christine and Kara faced to overcome their different personal and family challenges to finally be together was poignant and engaging, from both the emotional and sexual points of view which I believe was your intention. And the result included healthy doses of erotic tension, uncertainty, emotional tension, vivid Sapphic passion, more uncertainty that required deep confrontation with past patterns and choices and how they can hinder future happiness ... I could go on. Yes, it could be longer and more detailed, but I was captivated, juicily entertained, and comfortable with the resolution. Good work. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user-Ripley-@-Ripley-
1309 Followers
I enjoy writing my stories and being able to share them and hear back from people about how they like them (or don't) is an important part of why I am here at Literotica. I appreciate all the kind things that people have said about my stories over the years. Even the critical ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES