Public Humiliation & Degradation Ch. 01

Story Info
I exhibit, humiliate and degrade my fucktoy in public.
947 words
4.16
31k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarcusT
MarcusT
8 Followers

You stand in front of me in my room as instructed, your naked body fully exposed to me, your arms up in the air, your pert breasts hanging free, your legs spread a shoulder's width apart, your clit & shaved cunt freshly engorged from pumping and spanking, aching for more action...

One by one, and deliberately slowly, I place a collar around your neck, clamp & chain your nipples, slide a small clit & g-spot remote controlled vibe inside your cunt, then stuff another larger vibe alongside it, and finally a buttplug vibe in your ass...

Then, under my instruction, you carefully put on tight latex underwear, fishnets, high heels, a corset, and finally a tight sexy dress over the top that shows off your covertly corseted figure...

Finally I take your hand and lead you out of my flat & into the world...

At first all is normal and we go for a stroll around a quiet park, but after a few minutes, and without you expecting it, I switch on both vibrators and you squeal in surprise, drawing attention from a few people nearby including a couple walking towards us...

As they get nearer I watch their faces change as they can hear the sound of gentle buzzing... they initially look confused... then they look at you and see your embarrassment, and realise what the buzzing must be... their expressions change, the girl is amused and possibly even a little excited, but the guy is visibly disgusted... what a shame for her, I think to myself...

I use my remote to turn up the buzzing of your clit & g-spot, not only giving you more stimulation & pleasure but adding to the audible volume too... others around us have begun to realise what's going on... how I love the look on their faces... and to see yours, flushed red with embarrassment and yet I know your cunt is dripping wet already and the pleasure is building within you...

We continue to walk, well you're trying to but you seem unsteady on your feet, I can't think why and your grip on my hand is becoming tighter and tighter with every disapproving glare you receive...

Until, sure enough, the shame and pleasure proves to be too much for you and you cum from the stimulation and humiliation, right there in the park, in front of me and everyone else around us, squeezing my hand as hard as you can and you try to stay quiet but an unmistakable gentle moan escaped your lips.

We pause for a moment and I turn the vibes down to low with one hand as I put my other arm around you, taking the chance to quickly cup & squeeze a breast for a few moments, eliciting another moan from you... then I turn you round and kiss your lips, passionately, my hands roaming your body, including squeezing your ass a little...

Finally I turn down the vibes off and you throw me a playful grumpy look, like a child after having had her toys taken away from her... except of course they are still inside you, ready and waiting to activated again...

Next I take you for a trip on the tube... as we go down the escalator you stand beneath me with one step in between us and turn around so that I can stare down at your buxom breasts, cupping and squeezing them as I please in front of everyone going up and down... some notice, some do not...

Once we're on the platform and the train arrives I get on first and sit down, while you follow behind and stand in the middle of the area between the doors as I instruct you to, holding onto the pole, your pussy & ass still stuffed and buzzing, your clamped nipples now a little numb but still tingling, and your clit & g-spot still mine to stimulate remotely whenever I want to - perhaps when nobody is watching, giving you a private moment of pleasure; or perhaps when other people are tightly packed around you and starting to wonder where the buzzing is coming from, thereby drawing their attention to you even more intensely and humiliating you further as they examine you inquisitively with their eyes.

As before, we will continue until you cum, and you know that if you fail to cum or you attempt to fake an orgasm I will know, and you will be punished by humiliating and degrading you in other ways... and so you do cum, right there in the carriage, in plain sight of everyone there... I watch with amusement as you attempt to remain silent as your clit, cunt and brain explode, biting your lip and holding on to the pole tightly as the train continues its journey. It was a wonderful thing to behold, but only you & I knew quite what I was watching, and you know that my cock is throbbing hard as a result.

It's just as well that you're wearing latex panties, else all that fuckjuice dripping out of your cunt would have dribbled down your thighs long ago... instead, it's all still inside you and when I pull your latex panties aside it's all going to gush out and form a puddle of cunt juice on the floor that I'm going to enjoy watching you lick up before I use you and your hungry slutholes for my pleasure...

So well done fucktoy, I'm proud of you... and now it's time to head home and carry on with our fun...

-------

I hope you enjoyed this tale, feedback/thoughts/suggestions appreciated, perhaps I'll incorporate them into the next chapter...

MarcusT
MarcusT
8 Followers