Public Humiliation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers

I was so hot and horny, it didn't take me long to start cumming on her mouth. She really worked my clit while sticking fingers in my pussy and ass. I was cumming so hard I almost passed out. This girl was so good and I almost swallowed the buttons in my mouth. My knees got weak and Guy reached in to hold me up while the girl ate my pussy. WOW!!

Once the girl stopped eating me and had moved away, Dana said, "Well, now that you are almost naked, we need to see one more logo and that will be gone too."

And just as she said that, a guy with a 'Dolphins' logo on his hat stepped forward. Dana laughed as she cut both straps to the dress and it slid to the floor. I stood there naked now inside a mall being viewed by dozens of people.

Then she said, "Well, guess the clerk gets his gift and I bet you could use some relief. But the only way you get it, is to do it all in public. No secrets for you. After all, you just had a huge orgasm in front of everyone. Maybe later you can thank her properly."

We turned and started walking again. She guided me back toward the store where I think I was going to get fucked. And now that I am naked, I want to be fucked and don't really care who sees me. Being naked in public turns me on.

I still couldn't talk or use my hands, so I couldn't cover my naked body. But I could see all around me and I had a big crowd who followed. They were watching my butt wiggle as I walked and I tried to make it wiggle even more. I wanted to show off now.

Dana led me back through the mall to the clerk who was told I would give him a gift. I was being paraded naked in a very crowded and looked to be a very popular mall and for some reason, I was enjoying the humiliation that goes with being naked.

We kept walking and Dana was talking to me. "Judy my pet, how do you want to give that nice clerk his present? Do you want to suck his cock or have him fuck you? Whatever you do has to be done in front of everyone. No hiding at all. Maybe you can suck his cock and then once he is hard, you can take him in your cunt."

Of course, I couldn't answer. I just nodded my head at all her suggestions. I really didn't care where he put his cock, but I wanted it.

Dana continued, "Bet that little cunt is so wet right now. I think once the clerk has you, I'll give you to anyone else who wants some of you. Might even see if we can make you air tight today. That would be interesting right here in public."

I looked at her with a questioning look. She saw that and giggled. "Being air tight my pet is when you have a hard cock in all your holes. A cock in your mouth, a cock in your cunt and a cock in your ass all fucking you at the same time."

I mumbled to that. I wish I could talk to her. But I couldn't and I think my eyes told a good story. They got big and round when she mentioned being fucked by 3 men at the same time. I had never done that before. I had 2 before, but never 3.

We were almost to the store and Dana said, "And once all those cocks get satisfied, I think some of the girls want your hot tongue on their pussies, especially that girl who just ate your hot little cunt."

I liked that idea, but I wasn't sure how many would want me eating them in public. Guess we would have to wait and see. I don't think I ever had this much sex in all my life. But, I do enjoy sex and the money I get for doing all this is good. I guess I am like a prostitute. I get paid to show off and fuck.

We approached the store where the clerk was waiting. He already had his cock out waiting for me. I saw it and was impressed. It wasn't a huge cock, but a good size. Not too long, maybe 7 inches and not real thick. But, it had a cute turn in it. It went straight from his body and then about half way out and turned to the right slightly. I giggled at the sight.

Once I got closer, I noticed he didn't have his pants on. Just a shirt. Dana said, "Well, guess you were expecting us. Judy says she wants to suck your cock and then get fucked by you. Is that ok, sir?"

He said, "Yes, I am ready for her. Hope she can handle it."

Dana said, "OH, she can handle anything we give her. Ready to suck that cock Judy?"

I mumbled and tried to talk, but couldn't because of the buttons I had in my mouth. Dana saw it and handed me a zip lock baggie. She said, "Spit those out pet and then fill up with that cock."

I spit the buttons into the bag, took a deep breath and swallowed the hard-crooked cock. I took it all the way in the first time. It went right into my throat and I didn't even gag. Guess because it wasn't that thick. But he sure did taste good.

I bobbed up and down on his cock taking it all the way in, then back to the head. I was really enjoying this one when Dana said, "Ok pet, time to get that thing in your cunt."

I took it out of my mouth, turned around and bent over a nearby chair. My hands were still secured behind my back with the thumb cuffs, so I needed some support to hold me up. Once I was bent over, this guy just took my pussy as if he owned it. He just shoved it into me and started fucking. It felt funny because of the bend it had, but it felt so damn good to be fucked again.

I hadn't been fucked since our last outing and now I needed it. As he was fucking me, I heard Dana say, "OK guys, line up and take your turn with my pet. And if any of you girls want to have her eat you, get those panties off and get ready. She eats pussy really good."

I guess I would be busy for a while, right in the middle of a mall, where I shouldn't even be naked. But now, I really didn't care. I needed to get fucked and I didn't care what else happened.

The clerk fucked me hard and fast and then shot his cum deep into my little pussy. I prayed he was clean, but since he tasted so good, I figured he was. Once he shot his hot cum into me, he pulled out and came around to my front and gave me his bent and softening cock to clean. I didn't hesitate and just took him in my mouth to clean it from both our juices. His cum and my pussy juice.

As I was cleaning his cock, I felt another one go into me. It felt like it was bare and I prayed that Dana knew this guy. She had told me not to worry. Anyone who fucked me bareback was clean.

She never unhooked my thumbs from those cuffs and all I could do was stay bent over to take the cocks she had lined up for me. I took one after the other with some shooting cum into my pussy and others spraying my ass and back with cum. I didn't even try to count how many men fucked me.

However, while I was getting fucked, the girls started lining up to get licked. The first one was the young girl who ate me. She had removed her pants and panties and just bent over in front of me. Then she slowly backed up till her pussy was right at my mouth. Once she was in place, I started licking her. I licked wherever she slid her pussy over my mouth. She would go from having me lick her lips to tongue fucking her to sucking her clit.

I was quite shocked when she started cumming. I had my mouth over her pussy, licking her clit and then I got a big mouth full of liquid. I thought it was her pissing, but then realized it was sweet and gooey. She squirted her cum right into my mouth. She was cumming like a guy would cum and she didn't stop squirting for about 30 seconds. I took all she gave me, swallowing as much as I could. I hoped I could find her later for some more.

Once she stopped cumming, she just moved away and I don't know where she went. I didn't have time to look around because I had another pussy to lick. I really wanted the young girl again, but I had to service whoever showed up.

So, I spent the better part of my day being naked at a mall, getting fucked and eating pussy. By the time everyone stopped using me, I was so exhausted. I couldn't even walk. Guy had to carry me to a car and I passed out. When I woke up, it was a new day and I was in a motel someplace.

bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers
12