Public Humiliation Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers

Everyone clapped and cheered and praised my nakedness.

Once it was quiet again, that same person said, "To start with today, she has said she will take the cum of all the men in town on her naked body. That is everyone, except for all our fine police department. They must save they're cum for later. She will remain tied to the ground while all the men come up and jerk off, shooting their hot sticky loads of cum all over her body."

Again, cheers and applause for me. I am popular with all of them. Hell, I might just stay here and run for mayor. Just kidding.

"Then, once all the men have used her body as a receptacle for cum, all the great women of this town will get to wash it off her body."

It started with silence and then I guess everyone realized what was said and the clapping started again.

"How will we wash her off? It won't be with a hose. It will be by all the women standing over her and pissing on her. You may piss anyplace there is cum. By the time, we all finish pissing she will be nice and clean. May not smell to good, but her body won't be covered in cum any longer."

This time, there was lots of laughter, mixed with the cheers and applause. But the speaker continued.

"Then, later we will have all the cops in town waiting to help her finish the last task. She wanted to wait till tomorrow, but we have decided to do everything today. The cops will get to jerk off into a nice big glass and Judy, the little slut you see before you now, will drink every drop of the cop's cum."

I was now in the thoughts of everyone there. I knew I was going to do all this because I was greedy and wanted all that money. I could do a lot with $10,000.00 and once I finished here, I could go anyplace I wanted.

The person continued speaking "Now, Judy has asked that we all do her a couple favors. To start with, she has asked that all the men remove their pants while they jerk off on her body, which will be required. Yes, we will all get to see our men almost naked. Then, when It is the women's turn, she has asked that we get naked just like she is. Ever wonder what your friend's wife looks like naked. Well, today you will find out. Then, she has also asked that when the cops fill her cup, they also be naked and that she be allowed to clean their cocks with her mouth once they put they're cum into the cup."

For this, everyone was silent. I wasn't sure they would all go for what I had asked for, but it was worth the try. Hell, maybe once they all saw the others naked, there would be lots more of it in the future. I was hoping for that, because someday, I might move here.

But then, I noticed everyone agreed to my wishes. I watched as the men began to pull their pants off. Not only did they take up a collection for me, they were willing to get naked in public. There should be more of this all over the country. After all, we are born naked and should not hide what we have.

All I could do was lay there and wait for the cum to cover my body. I was excited, nervous and worried all at the same time. My pussy was leaking and my nipples were very hard. I wanted to see all those cocks and being jerked off over me and then to get sprayed with male cum. I wasn't to happy about the 2nd part of being pissed on, but to get the 1st and 3rd parts I had to take the 2nd.

The first guy stepped up toward my head with his hard cock out and was already stoking it. But, following him, was several others surrounding my body with their cocks out and ready to jerk off onto me. I was ready and wanted this to happen. I was anxious and excited to get covered.

The person who was talking said, "OK, we will begin in a moment. Once the first round of guys finish cumming on her, the next round will step up and do the same. Men, the women have decided to change the rules some. Since they must be naked to piss on her, we want you men naked all the way to jerk off on her. So, take those shirts off now."

There were no arguments as the men stripped down naked. I was going to see the whole town naked. Wow, what a treat this is going to be. But, I had an idea. I said, "May I request something?"

I was told I could and said, "Since we will see everyone naked today, I would like it if everyone got naked right now and stayed that way for the remainder of the day. I want to make today special and have it our complete nude day for everyone."

It shocked me, when the person said, "OK ladies, you heard her. Get those clothes off. Guess we can't hide anything any longer. We get to see the men's cocks while they get to see our pussies. Nice work Judy."

I once again watch, the best I could, all the women stripping down to nothing. Those that didn't want to strip were asked to leave.

Once everyone was naked, the spokesperson said, "OK, men, let the show begin."

The men who had surrounded me started stroking their cocks right over me. I watched as about 10 men jerked off to my naked body. I was in heaven. I got to see all those cocks and didn't have to take any of them inside me. I just had to take they're cum on my body.

I watched about 10 men jerking on their cocks over me. I thought it was funny because usually, these men use the women for their jerk off receptacles. Yep, they put their cocks in a pussy and fuck us. Just like jerking off except they use a pussy instead of a hand.

But anyway, I watched them all stroking their cocks and one after the other started cumming on me. The first one came on my face and then the next on a tit. They worked around my body hitting my stomach, tits, pussy, legs, feet and back up the other side. Once a guy had shot his cum on me he would step away and another would take his place.

As they started cumming on me, I felt it hit me. It felt warm and then turned cold. It wasn't long and I couldn't see the guys jerking off, but it was noticed by Sarah and she came to me with a towel and wiped the cum from the goggles they had put on me. She said, "Just want you to see all those nice cocks."

I lost count of how many guys had jerked off on my body, but knew there were a lot of them. I felt so sticky and gooey as man after man was cumming on me. It was not only hot to see, but so humiliating to know everyone in town was watching a slut get all that cum on them.

I couldn't move at all as they kept stepping up to jerk off. I saw big cocks, little cock, white cocks, black cocks, skinny cocks, fat cocks, young cocks and old cocks. They were all there, naked jerking off in front of the town and cumming on me. I wondered if it was embarrassing for them too. I guessed it was for the ones with small cocks, but those with the bigger ones probably enjoyed it. And the women got a look at all of them. Guess once this is over, there might be some hook ups around town.

Sarah was close by, standing naked watching me get covered and she made sure my goggles stayed clean so I could watch the men. I also noticed she had a clicker in her hand. She was counting the number of cocks that shot loads of cum on me.

I giggled at the thought of my new friend counting cocks. She loves pussy, but counts cocks. But, just as I started giggling, one of the guys shot his load right at my mouth and I got hit with a big load. My mouth was full of cum. I couldn't do anything but swallow. I was giggling so hard, I couldn't even spit. So, one load didn't get on my body, it went into my body. I just hoped he had been tested.

Dana came running to me and whispered in my ear. "It is ok pet, I know he is clean. I saw his papers earlier. Anyone who shoots his cum on or near your face is clean. So, don't worry if you swallow some."

I grinned at her and continued getting covered in cum. It was feeling sticky and I could smell it. Cum is not the best fragrance in the world, but it isn't too bad. I licked my lips to get some more away from my mouth and nose so I could breathe better. Sarah wiped my goggles again and I saw her giggling at me. I wondered why she was laughing.

I continued to lay there watching all these men jerk off on my body. I liked looking at all the cocks there and wondered if it would be possible to get gang banged by all of them. Wow, I would have one sore pussy afterwards, but it was a thought.

I heard someone say, "OK, the last of you men step up and jerk off. It is about lunch time and we are hungry. Besides, me and the girls are wanting to get rid of all this water we been drinking."

I watched as the last of the men stepped up with cocks sticking out. They started stroking their cocks over me and one by one, started cumming on me. I knew that was the end of this part and wondered how many men had shared they're cum with me. Such a waste of good cum, but it is what they paid to see.

I watched the very last man cumming on me and it went right on my pussy, which many of the men had aimed for before him. Then it was over. The person who seemed to be in charge said, "Very good. Now this slut is covered with our men's cum and fortunately for us, we have all seen what each man is endowed with and how much he can cum. But, it is time for some food and more drink before we wash the men from her body."

Everyone just walked away, leaving me there in the sun with the cum drying on my skin. Everyone but Sarah left to get some food and drink. She stayed with me, wiping the last of the cum from the goggles. She gave me an ice cube to suck on and then looked at her clicker.

She said, "WOW, that was a lot of men Judy."

I looked up at her and said, "So how many were there? How much cum did I get?"

She giggled some and then said, "Judy my love, you took 747 loads of hot male cum on your naked body. That is amazing. Now I wonder if you will get the same number of women pissing on you?"

I was shocked to say the least. I never knew there was that many. I knew there was a lot of men, but 747 of them. And I still had a couple hundred cops to watch jerk off.

Shortly after we talked, another woman came over and said, "Well, you look like you could use a good shower." She laughed and then said, "A golden shower!"

I watched her as she motioned toward the crowd of naked people. I had never seen so many people naked all at one time. I thought it was great they would do this for me. The women started walking toward me.

The woman said, "OK, girls, let's line up to wash the slut off. Don't be bashful about pissing in front of everyone. After all, we just watched all our men jerk off. It isn't like we will be playing with our pussies for them. Just some hot piss to wash off the cum."

They all lined up and then 5 or 6 stepped over my naked cum covered body. They all squatted some and then I felt it. They all started pissing at the same time. I felt it from my head to my toes. I kept my mouth shut so I didn't get any in my mouth.

Once those ladies finished washing the cum from my body, more women stepped up to piss on me. I agree, this is very disgusting and humiliating and I'm not even sure it is healthy. But they wanted to do it and are willing to pay me to have it done. So here I am, tied to the ground with only goggles to cover my eyes being pissed on by a group of women. And this is right after all the men shot loads of cum on me.

I took it all, trying my hardest to keep my mouth closed. I only had small tastes of piss when I breathed though my mouth or some of it went up my nose. Sarah was working the clicker all the time and didn't have to keep wiping my goggles off. The piss didn't cover them as much as the cum did. The women all took turns pissing on me and they were laughing as they did it. One even suggested I come back next year so they can do it again. But I think I will pass on that.

Finally, it was only a few ladies left and Sarah said, "I still haven't had my turn Judy, but I want it to be special between us."

I said, "Yes Sarah, I would like that. What would you like?"

She laughed and said, I want to wash your mouth out with my piss. So, open wide baby and let me do it. I want you to swallow too."

I started to say no I can't, but then I thought back to when she tasted my piss. So, I just opened my mouth and let her have her way. She squatted just above my mouth and I watched her little pussy wink at me.

I held my mouth open and everyone was watching as the first stream of hot golden piss flowed from her slit and into my mouth. I let my mouth fill up and got a good taste of her. It really wasn't that bad. Not something I would drink every day, but a one-time shot wasn't bad.

Once my mouth filled up, I swallowed it all and quickly opened my mouth again to catch more. While I was swallowing, she kept pissing and my face was being washed by her.

I kept letting her fill my mouth and then swallowed. I swallowed 3 times for her before she finished pissing. Then once she was done, she lowered herself to my lips so I could lick her clean.

Once I had her licked clean and before she had an orgasm, she got up and said, "Ok, Judy, time to get you up so you can get some cop cock and cum. But we do need to rinse you off first. You smell like a septic tank."

We walked over to a place that had a hose and she turned it on. Then, as I stood there, she sprayed me with the cold water. I jumped and squealed and I saw everyone laughing. I was getting humiliated more and more as the time went on and it was only the first half of the day.

Once she sprayed me all over and made sure she hit me on my pussy, she turned it off. Then took me by the hand and pulled me close to her. Her body was so warm. She gave me a big kiss and then pushed me away.

Sarah then said, "Come on my love, let's go get your belly full. Those cops are our finest and I am sure they're cum will be delicious. I do know some of them are."

I looked at her and she just nodded to me. I knew she had had some of them and I was now wondering which ones she had fucked. But, as we walked back to where we were, I stopped thinking about her and just looked at all the cops standing in two lines and I had to walk down between them to get where I was going.

As I passed each of the cops, they would feel me up and of course, I got a good feel of the cocks who would feed me. I kept walking and when I got to the end of the row, I saw a small low table with a cup on it.

This cup was a trophy cup, made of glass. It was set on a base with some writing on it. I was later told the department won it for their bravery. I was also told it would hold a pint of liquid or as some put it, cum.

Once I got to the little table, I knelt and waited for the action to begin. I didn't have to wait for long, as the first 2 guys stepped up and began to stroke their cocks. I put my hands around the cup and watched as they jerked off for me.

It didn't take long and they started shooting they're cum into the cup. Then it was my turn to clean them. I took each cock in my mouth and made sure any remaining cum was gone.

As soon as they stepped away, 2 more stepped up and jerked off for me. I knew this was going to take a while, but at least I could look at and taste each of the cop's cocks. And most them were very impressive.

As each cop shot a load of cum into the cup, I would clean them off and wait for the next set. It took most of the afternoon for all 200 cops to cum in the cup and with each spurt of semen, the cup got fuller.

By the time the last of the cops jerked off, the cup was full. It was all the way to the top with a mixture of cum. Some from white men, some from black men, some from Asian men. But all from very proud and strong men.

I looked at the cup full of white foamy cum and wasn't sure I could do what they wanted. But Sarah came to me as I knelt there with the cup in my hands. She said, "You have to do it Judy. You must take all that cum in your mouth and swallow it. If you don't, you won't get paid."

I just nodded to her and kept staring at the cup. Then she said, "Everyone has voted for you. It is official now, this day is now named 'naked Judy day', just for you. From now on, every year, the whole town will strip off all clothes and stay naked all day. We will have festivals and cook outs and all sorts of things in honor of you. But first, you have to drink the cum."

That made me happy, so I brought the cup to my lips. The smell of cum was strong, but I tipped the cup and got my first mouthful of cop cum. I swallowed it and kept on drinking it down. It was thick and slimy, but having it all mixed together wasn't bad.

I drank and drank and drank until I had it all in my belly. Then, I licked the cup clean and when done, I burped. That didn't taste good, but I did what was asked of me.

I was handed a check made out to me for the sum of $11,050.00. Wow, I was rich now. And this is before Dana pays me. I would have over $15,000.00 when I got home, which would be tonight.

I got up and walked away to the waiting limo. Once I got in, Dana and Guy joined me and we drove away from this town. I was going to return next year just to see Sarah, but for now it was a memory I would hold forever.

Once on the road, I told Dana that I had to quit my job. She understood and said she was very pleased with what I had done for her and said I lasted longer than most of them, but also said that any time I needed extra money, I could contact her. She told me she would always find something for me to do.

I fell asleep and then when I woke up, I was in my bed at my home.

bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers
12