All Comments on 'Public Slut - Day 01'

by Theasianslut

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

super sexy. Love it.

Geezer83Geezer83almost 2 years ago

Didn't seem she was even remotely a real person.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sorry this was just a complete turn off for me. Her supposed “Master/ Owner/ whatever” is doing a shitty job of looking after his property. I prefer my fantasies to be realistic and this definitely isn’t. I quit reading part way through, not allowing her to have real food for almost 2 weeks? That’s just fucked up on so many levels.

I’m guessing that this fantasy seemed sexy to you. Thanks but no thanks, if this was a real life situation I’d tell her to ditch the abuser and find a Dom who knows what the fuck he’s doing, after a decent meal obviously.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not a Dom, he’s an abuser. Stupid story.

EssEssCehEssEssCehalmost 2 years ago

I would say... hard abort, back to the drawing board and start again.

You have some talent as a writer but this storyarc won't cut it.

More extreme doesn't necessarily means better or more fun...

Often it's quite the opposite in fact.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, I am a bit in agreement with Tess (UK). I would like for her master to be more caring for his slave's benefit. Hopefully she will be able to eat and drinks some real food every few days. Cum is almost pure protein and will harm a body without other nutrients. I see that English is not your first language as there are too many word and grammar issues to read easily. It would be nice to find out how such a society came about that allows others to freeuse other people. I know that this is fiction but sometimes a little bit of reality thrown in can help with the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous