Public Slut - Day 02

Story Info
She's left alone in the room, waiting to be used.
1.7k words
4.09
9.9k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slept in the exhibition room - I decided to call it that, even my master didn't correct me, but I realized it's not a good idea to call it "my room".

I slept naked with my collar on, lease chained on one of the pillar.

It's good that the temperature in the room is always perfectly control by AC, cause I am not allowed to cover my body in anyway in this apartment without my master's order.

You got into the apartment in early morning - my guess is 7am, there is no clock in here - sat on the mattress beside me.

"Good morning little slut." Your voice is more tender than usual, I like that very much.

I turned to you and struggled to open my eyes: "good morning master."

You rubbed my hair tenderly, then wipe my face with a clean warm towel.

"You can sleep a little more if you want," you said that while touching my naked body softly in a magical way, "but soon there will be many men coming through that door, lining up to use your mouth." Only mouth? That's the question I keep for myself.

Your touch goes from my tits to my belly, then my pussy, where I have to keep it always open and accessible for you and any cocks that wants to use my holes.

I tremble under your fingers.

"As I said, you can sleep a bit more, but if you want, I will prepare you to be used by the many cocks that's going to abuse you, would you like that?"

I nod, even I can still barely open my eyes.

"Yes master I'd like that."

I know I answered too quick and too passionately, but even it embarrassed me a little, I know my master enjoys it.

There is nothing I wanted more than you touching me.

You smiled, pulled me up from the mattress, and tie my hairs up.

"Drink your water first then." He point to a pet dish on the floor, full of water.

I crawl there without hesitation, lay my head down and start to lick the water like how my master used to teach me.

"Good girl." You said.

You lift my butt higher with your feet, I know you are enjoying the view, from behind my round butt and my full pussy lips pushed together between my legs.

"Open your legs more." I followed.

It's not fingers, it's something cold, in between my legs, touching my pussy lips, so soft I am not entirely sure if it's there, but it is.

I tried to focus on drinking water, while that thing touches me, turns my desires on.

It goes down my thigh, to my knees, my legs, then my feet, going back up to my ass, my master's hand opened my bun cheek and let that thing caress my asshole.

"Oh!" I moan out.

"Keep drinking."

The caress stopped, I heard you go away to get something.

When you are back, you brought something with you that makes a funny noise which I cannot identify.

"What is it master?" I am too curious so I tried to ask as obedient as possible.

"It's none of your business you little whore." That's exactly the answer I expected, not that I don't like it. "It's something I find suitable to wake this body up." I trembled.

Suddenly an extreme sting feeling attacked my neck.

"Ow!" I gasped and my body tried to dodge that thing instinctively. And I got a strong smack on the ass.

"Shut up." My master said so sternly I didn't dare to make any more sound.

"I am sorry."

It's ice cube. It's a bucket of ice cubes that made the funny noise, now I recognized, after you put that on my neck.

"Sit up, sit on the mattress." You pulled me up, I sit on the mattress against the wall, with a big cushion on my back.

"hands under your butt, do not move." You don't need to say more, I follow the command, and prepared myself to not to move no matter what happens next.

You opened my legs wide open, you look at my body, which belongs to you, you started at my pussy, it's so easily aroused now, as even I ate so much cum last night, not a single cock that used my pussy and my ass. I believe you save those holes for some special use.

You pinched my nipples hard, I tried not to move, just made some low screams. My legs are wide open, I hold them up in the air, they are a little sour, but I will not put them down without your order.

You touched and examine the body you owe, I cannot tell if you are satisfied with it. You pick up an ice cube to rub my nipples with it. It's extremely sensitive after the pinching, I bite my lips to not make noise. You move it down my body, to my belly button, to my clean waxed pussy, and rub it at the entrance of my twitching pussy.

"Would you like me to put the ice cube in your dirty little hole?"

"Yes master, please put it in."

"In where?"

"In my dirty little slutty cunt."

My master pushed the ice cube inside of my pussy, my warm pink hole clench around it, I almost cried immediately.

"Do not move." You said with your stern voice.

"I will not move master." I answered in sob, almost because I am too happy.

I can feel it's melting fast, water comes out and wet the sheets.

You stood up and look at me from higher up,

"You depraved little whore." I trembled.

You left the room, leave me alone on the mattress, with a very small vibrator in both my ass and pussy.

My master doesn't fuck me much, rarely actually.

He sometimes use my mouth as his cum dump while training his other slaves, quite often I suck him and keep him hard while watching movies, but he rarely use the 2 other holes.

I am not allowed to masturbate without your permission, so I am burning in desire, desperately waiting for someone to get in the room and use me as a slut and cum dump as you told me I am.

I am so hungry.

The vibrators starts to vibrate every now and then, to keep my holes wet and in good condition to serve cocks.

After maybe 3 hours, I have been burning and suffering in lust, turning around the room like a lost little animal, and started to consider to disobey the rules to release myself, and take the punishment afterwards.

Luckily someone opened the door.

I almost run toward him and kneel in front of him.

That made the man laugh.

"oh, aren't you cute you depraved little whore! Are you horny? Do you want someone to feed you? With cum?"

I nod eagerly.

"What do you want to be fed with? In where? By whom?"

"I want to eat cum sir, please feed me with cum, I want to be fed by any men, any cock that would use me, please use my pussy and cum in my mouth, please sir." I said whatever I knew he'd like to hear, whatever could fish out a "good girl", and whatever can make him put his hard cock inside of me.

"Oh you are certainly a very good girl, very good." He rubbed my hair, led me to a wall with my leash.

"Stand up." So I stood up from the crawling position.

I am facing him, he put my back on the wall, hand around my neck.

He chocked me, while staring right into my eye, I stared back.

Less and less air is getting into my lung, I lay my hands down, knowing I shouldn't touch him, even I so want to please him; my tongue stick out a little, wanting to get air, also wanting to get attention. My eyes and ears starts to feel a little tension, I can feel blood inside my face.

"You like this don't you." He knows the answer very well.

"I like it sir, I like so much, thank you."

He slapped my face hard.

That feels so good, I feel a electricity went through my nipples, and my pussy start to drip.

"Why do I slap you?"

"Because I am a depraved whore that deserves it"

I can barely talk now, I know my face is red, I hope I looked vulnerable and obedient, I hope my mouth looked like a nice hole and he would want to put his cock inside of it.

He slapped me again, stronger this time. Juice dripped out of my pussy.

"Why do I slap you?"

"because..." my brain is trying to catch up, "because I am not serving enough of men and their cocks and made them happy?"

Slap again, stronger.

"You are not sure?"

"I am sure."

"What are you?"

"I am a depraved 3 holes whore, I exist to serve cocks and to eat cum, I am a cum dump and I cannot get enough of it, my dirty holes belong to all the cocks that's willing to use them and that's my purpose and I need to be punished to be reminded what a little fuck doll I am and what my purpose is..." I kept going on and on till he stick 2 fingers in my mouth, I lick and suck then with appreciation.

"Thank you sir." I said when he took his fingers out.

He let my neck free, I felt empty.

I kneeled again, unzip his pants, feeling that he's hard and thrusting.

He grabbed my hair and shove the cock in my mouth, I was still trying to catch my breathe from the chocking, he cut the air with his cock again. I feel good and fulfilled again with that chocking feeling.

I put it as deep as I can, squeeze it with my throat, gag on it every time he thrust it in my throat. Finally he fucked my face against the wall, dump a big load of cum in my mouth.

I opened my mouth so he can see clearly, I swallowed, cleaned his balls and cock, I said thank you when he left.

The vibrators starts to vibrate again when the door closed.