Publisher's Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt really good with Andras's comment and for the first time in my life I didn't think his compliment was at all insincere. I was really surprised at myself for allowing this small slice of happiness in. I had a crush on him based on his looks, and I hoped that his personality and intelligence would make him the perfect package. So far everything felt just...right.

I have to admit that during our dinner of prime rib ending with chocolate creme brulee that Andras was the total package. I was shocked that we had so much in common. It was the bombshell at the end that really surprised me.

"I guess now is the time to come clean with you about something." He folded his napkin next to his finished dessert. "I know you signed an incredible contract today with Joan."

I raised my eyebrow at him wondering when I was going to end up being disappointed with all this.

"Janos Vastag is my grandfather."

My mouth formed a perfect 'O' as I let this information sink in.

"I don't want you thinking that us being here tonight is because of the contract," Andras added. He looked at me intently. "I do think you're beautiful. I like you a lot. When we met today, I wanted to know you better. But I admit that I was surprised that Miss Alice Gregory was you considering your book was so expertly written. I would've thought you were more into your 60s or 70s."

I was speechless because the hottest man on Earth who was the size of a Viking berserker just admitted that he sincerely liked me and complimented my writing ability. Me! A girl the size of a small planet.

So I said the most stupid thing ever in response. "I'm not really experienced with men."

I could've slammed my forehead on the table a dozen times and not felt anything as I did when those words left my lips. What a stupid thing to say. It killed the romantic moment that was building. Instead of a crescendo it was like a car smashing through a brick wall.

"That's okay, I-" I cut Andras off by excusing myself to the ladies room.

I focused on the small lit ladies room icon that was so discreetly placed. Even their bathrooms were more classy than I just behaved. How stupid was I!?

The bathroom was nice. It opened into a powder room area and the toilets were beyond in a separate room. I couldn't imagine how much Andras just paid for dinner based on this opulence. Not much experience with men, I scoffed at myself as I looked into a softly lit mirror. Yes, we established that we like each other and I immediately took it to a sexual place and put myself down in the process. I'm not usually so forward with details like that. I want what I want, but I'm not typically proactive at going after it. My fear of rejection is pretty strong. My career is much different than a man. A career is easy to maintain control over while my emotions are not. They're complex especially with my weight often being the elephant in the room.

I wadded up a tissue and debated with myself on how to walk back to Andras and explain myself.

I was looking down at my hands when I heard the door softly open. I glanced up and did a double take as I saw Andras slip in. He closed the door and set the deadbolt.

"I'm sorry, Andras. I feel stupid for blurting that out when you were being so sweet."

Andras's tall legs carried him over to me within three strides. He put his hands on my shoulders as he stood behind me. I felt the warmth of him against my back and because my rear end is so large I felt the front part of him press against me.

He leaned down to my neck and I felt his lips brush my skin. I realized my imagination must be going crazy again like it did earlier in the park. There's no way Andras was doing this to me in a powder room where he locked the door to keep us alone.

But it was real.

I felt his hot breath on my skin and flames began to lick down my spine to heat my core. I pushed against him and he moaned softly. He was so hard pressing into me.

"Alice, I want to get one thing straight before you decide to continue with me."

"Yes," I managed to get out softly.

"I adore large women and you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. I love your big ass and hips. I want to feel all of you. But mostly I am looking for a woman to marry. I plan to take over the business from my grandfather since my dad isn't around anymore. I need a woman who understands I am not a 9 to 5 guy, and I'm willing to do the best I can to make time for her."

"I, uh," I cleared my throat. "I have never been with a man who truly liked me for me. I do have a hang up about my looks, my weight of course, and I'm sorry for that. It's something I'm slowly getting over as I get older and care less what others think. Sometimes I need to put my foot in it."

Andras slid his hands down my big arms and I felt my nerves light up.

"I want to be with you. If tonight showed me anything, we have a lot of common ground and can build up from that." He rested his hands on my hips and began to grab handfuls of my fat. "Physical attraction is only half of it."

That's when he spun me around and planted his lips on mine. It was a sweet kiss that forged into deeper, more intimate territory. His tongue swept my mouth and he tasted divine. He had moved his hands up and now cupped my face. It was all the stuff I've longed for my entire life. Sexy, sweet, romantic, perfect. A man who wanted me for all that I was and also liked my size.

Somehow emboldened I put my hands under his suit jacket and rubbed them up and down on his back. His shirt felt like silk under my palms and I wondered what his bare skin would feel like.

I could feel his hardness pressing against my stomach. I loved feeling him this way. I wanted more, more, more until I was satisfied.

"Oh, Andras," I sighed as his mouth lifted off mine and began kissing my neck. I felt his hands go around and grip my ass. The sensation was outstanding. I loved feeling this man dominate me in a sweet way. He began gyrating against me and I shifted my legs to let him have more access. It felt amazing through our clothes.

"I want to make you come, Alice," he said as he nuzzled my neck, grabbing at everything he could on me from my breasts to my ass to my rolls. "I bet your skin is so soft."

"Oh, it is." My voice had gotten husky and I was so turned on. My panties had to be soaked. I wanted him to tear off my dress and let him ravish me any way he wanted to.

I felt air and realized my legs were being exposed as Andras lifted up my dress. "Will you let me make you come?"

"God, yes," I said breathily. "Please."

As Andras's lips closed on mine again, I felt one hand on my ass tightening and pulling me closer to him as his other hand worked its way to the top of my panties. "Your skin is so soft. I love it." He slipped his hand in and cupped me. He slowly worked his hand up and down all the while tonguing me and gripping my ass with a ferocity that thrilled me.

Slowly he let a finger travel up and down my seam. He murmured against my mouth how wet I was and slipped a finger in. He circled my clit and I immediately arched against him. I hadn't been fingered since freshman year and that was a clumsy experimental time for me. Andras appeared to be an expert at pleasure.

I began to make mewling noises as he worked me closer to climax. My hands were enmeshed in his auburn waves. I didn't even think about where we were. My thoughts were consumed with the feeling that was building inside me and Andras's strong tall frame. We continued to kiss as he worked a strong orgasm out of me. I gasped into his mouth and he continued to work his fingers until I came a second time.

He slowed his movements, but never let go. I think I fell in love with him after he looked at me, winked, and pinched my ass. He withdrew his hand and the loss of warmth brought me back to reality that we were in a restaurant's powder room where I just came twice.

I was smiling when he stared at me and stuck his fingers in his mouth. The fingers he had used to pleasure me. "Mmmm," he said from around his fingers as he licked and sucked them clean.

"Holy shit," I said and then laughed.

Andras laughed with me and pinched a nipple. I gasped at the sensation since I was so sensitive everywhere. "Seriously, holy shit, Andras. I cannot believe this just happened. I fucking loved it. Let's go again."

I felt euphoric and drunk.

Smiling and laughing, showing a cute dimple in his cheek I hadn't noticed until now, Andras hugged me. It felt so good to be hugged like that. I felt like a million bucks and wondered how, and when, I could repay the favor to him.

I decided to do what I had wanted to do when I first laid eyes on him. I reached down and cupped his ass. I smoothed my hands over his ass cheeks and marveled at how rock hard they felt. I wanted to see him naked.

"Enjoying?" Andras asked as he stroked my back and held onto me.

"Yes. I wanted to do this when we first met. Now, I'm not going to hold back."

"I love that," he responded. Then the knock came on the door.

My eyebrows shot up and I wondered how long we had been in here.

A throat cleared and we heard a whispered, "Just making sure you are alright, Sir and Madam."

"Yes, sir, we are almost done," Andras replied.

He sighed and looked down at me. His blue eyes sparkled.

"I never noticed how many freckles you have. They look so cute." He leaned down and kissed the top of my nose. We disentangled ourselves and straightened our clothes. Then we made our way back to our table to pay our check. I sent a silent thanks to the discreet person who knocked at the door. I would be so embarrassed had it become a big scene.

Andras drove me back home and followed me in. He said goodnight to Bella and then gave me a long kiss before leaving. We made plans to meet in a few days for dinner again. I hated having to go without seeing him that long. I was smitten enough that one day without seeing Andras was torture. I never thought I'd become a mooning girl over a guy, but here I was. It was delicious.

Chapter 4

I had just finished putting in my notice with the college when I received a text from Denise.

Alice!!!! You'll never guess what just happened!!

I sighed and rolled my eyes. I hadn't told Denise about Andras yet or any details of my publishing contract. She never once asked either, so that's how I knew it was an unhealthy friendship. But I responded and she sent me a four paragraph long text about how she just quit her job and was moving back to town with her latest boyfriend, boytoy, whatever you wanted to call it.

I cringed at seeing Denise. My life was more even keeled now and I wanted time to explore my blossoming relationship with Andras. Wherever Denise went there was a tornado that followed her. Something was going to end up destroyed.

I was at home reading papers my students had to write with Bella sitting next to me on the couch when my front door suddenly opened. I had forgotten that I gave Denise the extra key for emergencies. I groaned inwardly.

She came in with a flourish of bags which landed in a heap in the middle of the living room. Bella just raised her head to see who it was then laid it back down, but I felt low quiet growls vibrating against me. I felt the same way.

"Alice!" Denise shouted and came into the living room. "Long time no see. I hope you don't mind me barging in, but I thought you'd be at school yet."

"I leave early on Wednesdays now." I set the stack of papers on the coffee table and stood up. I stretched and started walking like an old lady.

"Man, you look stiff. Here, I got you something." Denise rummages through one of the bags and pulls out a bright purple box.

I eyed the box and hoped it wasn't what I thought it was.

"It's a new sex toy I got you. It has like 5 settings and stuff. Figured you could use it." She tosses the box at me and I catch it. Sure enough, 5 settings.

I set it on the dining table and turn to Denise. "You can't just barge in here like you own the place, Denise. I gave you that key for emergencies. I mean, what if I was here with someone? I do value my privacy."

She looked at me with an incredulous look on her face. "I buy you a present and you aren't even gonna ask me how I am? Or what I've been up to? And let's face it," she added, "you don't date. Ever."

I wasn't in the mood and didn't like having my privacy ruined.

"Denise, I don't care anymore. You screw any guy who looks at you and every week there's a new Mr. Right. I'm not going to do this anymore. I want my key back." I held my hand out and stood my ground.

"You're being bitchy," Denise turned to the fridge and began to rummage through. "You have any beers left? You still drink that English brand right?"

"Denise." I say with a sharpness that has her facing me once again. "Give my key back, take your vibrator, and get the hell out."

Denise shares quite a few words with me that has me feeling bad, but not bad enough. She did leave my key and on the way out tossed the purple box back at me. "You're gonna need that fatso because you know you're never getting a man."

"What the hell did you just say to my woman?" I hear a deep angry voice out in the hallway. Bella's ears perk up, but she stays put. I walked out and see Andras confronting Denise. I never realized how short Denise was until she was face to face with a man I found was six foot six.

She was staring at him and then glanced at me. I crossed my arms and waited. I didn't expect Andras to be here either.

"I said nothing that was your business." Denise sniffed.

"Like hell," Andras said. "If I ever catch you around here again, you won't like what I do. Leave and never come back." Denise blanched at the menacing tone and scurried away like a rodent. I never realized how much she actually resembles a mouse with her small features and close set eyes. I guess I finally realized her attitude matched her features.

I smiled glumly at Andras. "That was Denise." I turned and walked inside. "Come on inside, Andras." I pick up the purple box and set it on the counter. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. "We just broke up. The friendship, I mean," I explained. "She didn't take too kindly to what I said."

"That woman is a bitch and I swear if she ever comes around here again I'll do something I might regret. Calling you such a shitty name like that. I saw red!"

I reach out to Andras and pull him to me. His arms instantly come around me like it is the most natural thing to do. I feel so at home with him. It's a feeling that is both exhilarating and terrifying at the same time.

"She won't be back around. It's been over for a long time and we both needed to get some stuff off our chests." I stick my thumbs in his belt loops and rest my arms against Andras. "I have had a lot of names tossed my way about my size, Andras. Sometimes I think I'm used to it and it doesn't bother me so much. Not after all these years."

"Well, it bothers me. You are my fluffy girl and it pisses me off to see people being bullied like that. Besides, I was surprised to see you home." Andras takes a card out of his back pocket and hands it to me. I lean back and take it.

"What's this?" I ask as I flip it over to reveal "A V" initials on the back flap.

"It's just a small something for you. For us," he adds.

I open the envelope and find a key card inside for Hotel Juniper along with a certificate to the Juniper Salon and Spa. It's a well known hotel in the area and also quite expensive. I can't help but feel I hit the jackpot with Andras since he's so well off, but also a decent man.

"What's this?" I hold the key and certificate, and my mind takes a sordid turn.

"I don't want to be presumptuous, but I wanted to give you a better experience than a restaurant bathroom. They had a special couples thing at the spa I was told about and decided to get the package for us." I smile as I set the card on the counter.

"I'd love to, but I can't be away from Bella. She needs to be let outside and fed, so I can't spend a night away from her."

"Oh, I know. I have that figured out." Andras fishes a pamphlet from his other pocket. "If you're interested, Bella has a spot reserved at this dog spa place. They are a five star facility."

I take the pamphlet and recognize the name. I look at Bella and then Andras. I love Bella a lot and we've never been apart before. I figure it is time to give myself a couple nights to experience what skinny people often take for granted. "Bella, get ready to go on an adventure, girl."

We dropped Bella off on the way to the hotel that weekend. It gave me enough time to finish reading and grading papers. I was so caught up I didn't have to worry about rushing home to get ready for Monday's classes.

As he drove, Andras held my hand over the console. It was a small thing, but one I will always cherish. I kept glancing at him and admiring his handsomeness. I was thankful that my prayers were answered. Not only was I given a handsome man, but one with a great personality and smarts too. Andras caught me looking and asked why I kept staring at him. I said, "Because you're so handsome, you barbarian."

He laughed and said, "Just you wait." Winking he pulled into the driveway and we, again, had valet service. I was not used to this type of lifestyle.

Once we settled into the room Andras asked if I wanted room service since our spa appointment was the next morning. "Maybe later. Right now I need to do something."

"Oh?" He was lounging on the bed with one hand on his stomach.

"Yes. It's payback." I heaved myself up onto the tall bed and crawled over to him. I swung a leg over him and he looked at me with interest. "I owe you something." I leaned down and kissed him, pressing all my weight onto him knowing full well he loved it and could handle it. I felt his manhood growing as I ground myself on him. "I want to treat you as well as you treat me."

I helped him remove his shirt and I began to trail kisses down his chest. Unlike other redheads he was quite tan from working outside. I learned he enjoyed carpentry and woodwork, and would often work outside shirtless. That explained the work boots he wore.

I swirled my tongue around his nipples until they hardened like pebbles. He moaned softly as his fingers played in my hair. I sat up and still slowly moved myself back and forth over him feeling his excitement grow. I drew my shirt up over my head and his hands worked my bra off. My small breasts spilled into his hands. I undid his belt and began unzipping his pants.

His mouth parted as I leaned down and started kissing his torso moving towards his dick. I worked my hand into his pants and pulled his hardness out. I gasped and stopped moving.

"What is it?" he asked, perplexed.

"You have a monster cock!" I exclaimed. It was long, thick, and uncut. I would need both hands to give him a handjob. I found it intimidating.

"You can handle this," he laughed. "I'm built for you. I promise you that."

I looked up at him and began pumping my hands on his cock. I loved the feel of him, but was anxious about having him inside me. He kept staring at me and then at my hands. "That feels so good. I love how you're working me."

I smiled like the cat that got the canary and put my mouth on him. I couldn't deep throat him, but I could still use my skills. I wanted to make him come as hard as he did for me.

"Oh, God, Alice. Yes. Yes, like that." Andras begin to writhe beneath me. I cupped his balls and continued to apply expert suction on his dick. Fat girls were always good at blowjobs and I did the job well.

He fisted my hair and suddenly pulled me off him. "I can't do this. I need to feel you."

He kicked off his pants and boxers. I was laying on the bed with him straddling me. His glorious male form looked so nice over my mounds of softness. From this angle his dick did look like I could take it all.