Publisher's Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Andras! So happy to see you. It's been a couple months."

Andras let go of his grandfather's hand and his grandmother gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek. Her tiara was twinkling under the softened lights.

Putting his arm back around me, Andras said, "I'd like you both to meet Alice." He was grinning as his grandparents turned to me.

I suddenly grew self conscious when their smiles wavered. I knew my outfit was on point as it was a black velvet gown cut well for a woman of my size. I had spent a small fortune on this dress so I could feel good being at Andras's side. My hair and makeup were done professionally, too. I still had the taste of Andras in my mouth, so that was a confidence booster. But I innately sensed their disapproval. They were probably expecting a normal sized woman instead of one with the ass the size of Saturn.

I swallowed and then put on my smile. I greeted them both warmly.

Andras's grandmother spoke first. "We were looking forward to meeting the woman that has made Andras so happy. It's a pleasure, dear. I'm Rose." She shook my hand while wearing a tight smile.

"Yes, about time," Janos said as he shook my hand next. "Andras has been a new man lately. You certainly bring out the best in him."

"Thank you so much for the compliment, sir," I said. "I care for Andras very much and would do anything to make him happy. It's a pleasure to meet you both."

At that, his grandmother's eyes narrowed as if formulating a plan. No one else noticed, so I thought I might be being too critical and judgemental, so I let it go. I felt Andras's hand in mine and he brought it up to kiss the top of it. "I cannot tell you how much difference Alice has made in my life. She's also one of our published authors, in case you didn't recognize her name, Grandfather."

"Oh? I have stepped away from the business so much that I find myself being embarrassed by not realizing this." Janos looked apologetic at me.

"That's perfectly fine. You have published my book on the findings at the new Solutrean site that Doctor Himmler has been working on."

"Ah! The Solutrean six parter serial!" Janos exclaimed then followed it up in Hungarian. Andras looked at me and winked. "He is saying good things, I promise. He says you made us a lot of money because it's so popular."

I continued to smile and thanked him again for the opportunity they gave me. Rose asked, "What are your plans now?"

I cleared my throat. "I finished working at the community college and have decided to focus on writing which is what I've always wanted to do. I am currently writing a historical fiction novel and will also be writing web published updates on Doctor Himmler's dig. Andras said Watson and Vastag will soon start a blog for their published authors to write updates on new books."

Rose's eyebrows jumped up as she looked at Andras. He smiled and nodded. "Lots of publishers are now running blogs for their published authors rather than just their own individual websites. We thought it would be a good idea to start a like minded project."

"Well, sounds like you're really changing the format of the company already," Janos said in a disapproving tone.

"No, not really, Grandfather. We are keeping it the same, but only adding a couple perks. It's a way for the publisher to stay relevant to the readers of our authors, I assure you." Andras smiled. He was so passionate about his work and it really showed in his body language whenever he spoke about it. I squeezed his hand in support and he smiled at me.

A man came across the speakers and let us know that dinner was to be served soon. We said our goodbyes since Andras's grandparents were sitting at a different table.

"I cannot wait til this is over with." Andra said as we made our way to the front of the room where the stage was set up.

"Why? This is your night." I was surprised at his attitude. I thought he was excited about this.

"It's a nice thing and all, but I'm not one for all this fanfare. It's mostly for the authors to get to know me on a more personal level. I would've preferred meeting them more on a casual basis."

"Ah, I gotcha. I'm the same. But you are basically bringing the publisher to a new era, so..." I trailed off as I felt eyes on me and saw Denise speaking to Rose.

I frowned, but didn't say anything to Andras. I was hoping Denise was here because she was a plus one.

We sat at our table and made small talk during dinner. I laid my hand on Andras's leg under the table and he shifted to me and gave me a small quick kiss. "Tonight, after all this, we have something to talk about." He was serious and it left me wondering what it could be about. Perhaps he also had seen Denise.

The ceremony began without a hitch with some of the oldest authors the publisher had speaking first about their experiences at Watson and Vastag Publishers. I realized I had never met the Watson behind the name until Andras at last took to the stage to thank everyone and mentioned his grandmother, Rose Watson.

It clicked then as to why this ceremony and dinner was so important to them. I looked over to where they sat and caught Rose's eye. I raised my glass to her and smiled. They had built this from the ground up, kept it profitable and in the family, and allowed people like me to publish their dreams. She smiled back at me and I noticed it was more warm this time. Then I saw Denise out of the corner of my eye near the stage.

Andras had finished and everyone was applauding as he descended the steps back towards me. Denise took to the stage and was wearing a God awful slutty get up. Her dress had a thigh cut nearly to her vagina and it made me want to gag.

Stopping mid stride, Andras turned towards Denise and scowled. He motioned for security, but Denise had already started speaking.

In a move that was like a scene from a teenage horror movie, Denise began humiliating me in front of a room of my peers and Andras's family. She began to tell them the things I had told her from my childhood like how my grandparents used to pick on me for my weight and withhold food. She told the room about some of my college escapades which were very tame compared to what I've done with Andras, but it was still private.

Rose and Janos were aghast at the things Denise was saying. Andras, I thought, wanted to put her in a chokehold, but was refraining from doing anything criminal.

I heard Denise say, "When Alice was raped, he banged her so hard," Denise laughed drunkenly, "that the doctor said she will never be able to have kids because it messed her insides up so badly." She took a drink of whatever she had in her hand.

I stood up and gathered my gown to one side. I was exposing my thick legs to the room, but I didn't care. I needed to move quickly. I marched past Andras up the steps to the stage. Security was just starting to swarm the stage. I thought it was a little late for them. What took them so long? I gave a long suffering look at Denise and did the only thing I could think of. I pulled my arm back and popped her with a right hook. Her head snapped back and she had the classic look of surprise on her face. "You're a goddamn fucking bitch and I hope you die from syphillis," I seethed at her. Thankfully I was nowhere near the microphone, so the only ones who heard were those closest to me. She went down like a sack of potatoes and security carried her off the stage.

Andras was so surprised he was frozen in place. His face was full of anguish at what Denise had said. I looked out over the room. Waiters had stopped moving, people sat staring at me, and then I saw Janos with his furrowed brow and Rose looked to be silently crying.

I walked to the microphone and let my gown drop. I looked at Andras and spoke into the microphone.

"I did not have a very happy childhood," I began. "My grandparents who lived down the street hated me as the second born. I don't know where it came from, but they used to tell me all the time I was nothing and would never be anything. I was no better than dirt, they'd tell me. I was around six years old when I remember my grandma saying that to me." Andras looked stricken. I looked out over the room once more where you could've heard a pin drop and continued.

"When I was still in elementary school, I began to eat my emotions. It didn't matter if it was a good or bad feeling, I would eat to celebrate or to comfort myself. I wasn't given much affection. There were no feelings of love in my house, not even between my parents. I went to college where I met Denise who you all just heard and we became friends. I dated a bit through college, but my weight was always a big issue. I didn't want to deal with it, so I pretended to ignore it while focusing on other things.

"One day I went on a date with a guy who had noticed me at the library. I decided to go out with him despite my gut feeling telling me it was a bad idea. Nothing happened during the date, so I thought it would be okay. A one time dinner. Back at my dorm room, where I was in a single room, he began pressuring me saying the typical things like he had paid for dinner, so I owed him. When I refused he forced his way into my dorm room. I was raped and it was so brutal that, yes, I cannot have children."

I looked at Andras who had a tear sliding down his cheek. That caused me to start my own tears which I thought I could hold back. "I'm so sorry, Andras. I love you, but I can't give you a family." He strode to me then and put his arms around me. I told him I have some more to say. He gave me room to speak while holding me.

"I followed through with a rape kit and had the guy arrested. Once news broke that he was in custody more women came forward to say he had raped them. One he had beaten so badly she needed reconstructive surgery on half her face." I heard gasps in the crowd. "He was convicted and is now serving a life sentence." I excused myself, and Andras and I walked off the stage and took the exit to go outside.

Chapter 7

The night air was humid and cool as it was late spring, and the air smelled so sweet from the honeysuckle growing nearby. Andras held me tight and didn't say a word. He didn't have to. I knew he loved me and I realized that tonight was the first time I had said "I love you" to him. I breathed in his scent and thanked my lucky stars he had found an interest in me.

I heard footsteps approaching and Andras tensed up. When he realized who it was, he relaxed. I turned and saw Rose with Janos standing behind her. She hugged me and said "I didn't know that was going to happen. Your friend, ah, that girl, Denise, she showed up and told me she was your best friend and wanted to say some nice words about Andras and you. I never would've imagined this. Not ever."

Janos spoke up, "You knocked her out cold, girl. I had some reservations about you earlier tonight since Andras had kept you a big secret. Now, I know you would make an excellent addition to our family." He smiled and also gave me a hug. "I'm also very sorry about what happened."

"Addition?" I asked. I looked at Andras.

He smiled and said, "This is what I wanted to talk to you about later tonight, but now's a good time." He dropped to one knee and my mouth parted in surprise. "Alice Gregory, will you do the honor of becoming my wife?" He held out an open ring box where a gorgeous rose gold band laid with an argyle diamond sparkled.

"Oh Andras! Yes, yes, yes!" I threw myself at him and for the second time that night I cried. He laughed and slipped the ring on my finger. Janos and Rose hugged me again and then left us alone.

I kissed Andras again and again, marveling at how the stars must be aligned in the universe to have allowed me such a perfect match.

After everything died down and Denise was arrested for trespassing and whatever else they could charge her with, Andras and I drove home to my condo. After Bella came back in, we sat on the couch. My legs were thrown over his lap where he was massaging my feet. Bella was sleeping in her bed in the corner. It was already a happy family, I thought.

As if reading my thoughts Andras said, "To be quite honest I never wanted kids. I like to travel and I love dogs. Having kids would get in the way of all that. I'm too selfish for children. I'd rather do things with you and only you." A lock of his hair had come free and laid on his forehead. I smiled at how handsome and boyish it made him look.

"I never wanted kids either, but I liked having the option. For a little while at least." I rested my head on his shoulder. "Is this your mother's ring?"

"Yes it was. I don't know where my father had gotten it, but she wore it until she disappeared."

"Disappeared?" I asked. "Right after your father died?"

"Yes. It hurt a lot she left, but not knowing where she'd gone was terrible. For years we looked for her, even hiring private detectives, but she was gone. She could still be alive for all I know. But she left the ring on her nightstand the morning she left. I guess she was too broken to stay with us after Father died."

Andras sighed. "She was an orphan, you know. So it wasn't like we could track her down."

"Well, wait until you meet my parents," I giggled a bit. "I'm sure they will more than make up for only having one set of grandparents. Oh my God, stop! That tickles!"

Andras continued to tickle my feet until I had to kick at him to let go. He pulled me onto his lap and started to nuzzle my neck.

"I love how strong you are. You can lift me and pull me like I was a skinny girl."

"I told you I love large women. I keep myself in shape just so I can show you how much I love your fluff." He licked my neck. "I'm going to have my dessert now." He unzipped the back of my dress.

I slid off his lap and stood up. I shimmied out of the dress and stood before him in my new black lacy bra and panty set. His eyes smoldered as he took in my small breasts, fat rolls, big ass, thick thighs and calves, and then met my own lust-filled eyes. He made a sound that could've been a grunt or a moan, and stood up with his erection prominently filling out his pants. I began unbuttoning his shirt and untucking it. He shrugged it off. I worked on his pants and then those fell to the floor so we were both standing there in our underclothes.

I took him by the hand and led him to the bedroom. I flipped on the bedside light and slipped my panties off. He did the same with his boxers. I laid down on the bed and unhooked my bra. Just as I was sliding it down my arms he said, "Stop."

I froze and looked at him.

He slid between my legs and placed a hand on either side of my stomach. He leaned in and grasped the bra in his teeth and pulled it down. I smiled at that. Then he closed his mouth on my nipple and began suckling me. He went to the other nipple and then back and forth. I was a cluster of nerves and needed release. He was teasing me unmercifully.

I finally gave in and begged him to touch me more.

He grinned wickedly at me and said, "Alice, I love you."

Andras plunged his head between my fat thighs and started to lick my pussy. I was already wet, but this was amazing. He didn't use his fingers. Instead, he nuzzled his entire face in my pussy. I felt the cool air as he exhaled and then the warmth as his tongue swirled around my clit and then up and down my seam. He plunged into my pussy as deep as he could. The whole time he is hugging me with his fingers digging into my ass. I worried a few times he would suffocate himself until I felt him take a deep breath. I bet he would love to perish buried between my thighs.

His tongue was magic. Up and down and around in circles. Then I'd feel him nip at my clit which I had never felt before. I reached down to stroke his arms and put my fingers in his hair. The engagement ring caught the light and I thought this was a perfect start to a new chapter in our lives.

I began making soft mewling sounds. I knew it took longer for me to orgasm when I was being eaten out, but Andras kept at it. He would go fast then slow. Fast, fast, slow until I started to buck against his face. I spread my legs as wide as they'd go and began lifting myself up off the bed. His arms held on and his fingers continued to grab my ass. Absolute handfuls of ass cheeks as I had such a bountiful bottom.

I felt myself start to tip over the edge and shouted, "I'm gonna come!"

He speeded up then until I lost control and crashed over. My orgasm was powerful and came in waves. He slid a hand up inside my pussy and his fingers began pumping in and out while he kept his mouth on my clit. I hadn't yet come down from my first orgasm when the second one hit. I didn't know my body was capable of that during oral sex. I screamed his name over and over. Then he lifted his head and my voice was hoarse, "Andras, I fucking love you."

He grinned and leaned up to kiss me deeply. I tasted myself all over his mouth. I was dripping off him and my God it was sexy.

"Get inside me now." I demanded.

He obliged and quickly thrust up into me, not going slow like he had all the other times before. I locked my legs around him and pulled him down on top of me. It felt so good.

My stomach and breasts were squished under him as he rocked us to another orgasm. I felt his seed spill into me and he growled as he came.

Some time later when we were satiated and our limbs entwined, I asked him, "Andras, I want to be on top."

"Ok, so go be on top."

"I just want to see if I can do it." Being on top was always hard for me as a big girl because of physical limitations. Andras understood and knew my favorite position was missionary because I loved feeling his weight on top.

I got on my knees and Andras shifted to his back. His cock was at half mast, so I worked him with my mouth until he was hard. "God, Alice, you are so good at blowjobs."

I smiled at him and climbed on top. I moved his generous cock between my legs and moaned a soft sigh as I sunk down on top of him. I began to move and Andras's hands gripped my breasts and pinched my nipples. It felt amazing. I kept a slow and steady speed which developed into a warmth that began to radiate. He reached around and grabbed my ass at times and would lift himself up to pound into my pussy harder. "Let me go slow, baby. I want to feel you. Every part of you."

He would slow down then and let me take over. "You're killing me, girl."

I laughed and moved a bit faster. I felt my orgasm beginning to build and told him how close I was. Then closer. I wanted him to pinch my nipples when I was ready because it made me come harder. I rocked on him and reached down to massage his balls. He moaned his pleasure and said he was so close.

I began going much faster and rubbed my clit with one hand while the other I kept on his balls. His hands stayed on my breasts and kept pinching my nipples. I felt the intense heat of my orgasm blast out at the same time he spurted inside me. It made my orgasm more intense. I kept rubbing my clit as I cried out and his hands never left my breasts.

I slowed down and rocked back and forth with my eyes shut. His hands lightly kneaded my breasts and my hand still stayed on my clit.

"That felt so good." I whispered.

"Hell yes. Keep moving. I love how that feels."

I slowly rocked until our orgasms subsided. When I climbed off him the bed was a mess. His come had leaked out of me onto him and the sheets. We were both too tired to do anything about it, so we slept.

The next morning I woke up to an empty bed and the shower running. I walked into the bathroom and Andras wasn't there. I was about to go into the kitchen and look for him when he walked in and told me to get into the shower. I didn't argue.

We soaped each other up and I gave him a handjob. His seed shot so high it made it all over my breasts, so he washed me again. I teased him about that over breakfast and he made another comment about kids. "See, with kids we wouldn't be able to sleep naked or have sex in the shower. So dogs it is."