Publisher's Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled and agreed. A few months later we had a very simple wedding. I had invited some new friends I made when I started volunteering at a local library and museum. Our ring bearer was Andras's new dog, a border collie he called Buddy while Bella was a good girl and sat with Rose and Janos. It was lowkey and beautiful.

I couldn't have asked for a better man than Andras. I am still a fat girl and I eat much healthier, but I enjoy large quantities. I sold my condo and moved with Andras to a modest home outside the city on quite a bit of acreage for the dogs to run. I sometimes help out at the publishers, but I had my historical fiction novel published by another publishing house and it's now a popular series. I'm trying to learn Hungarian since Andras grew up speaking it and I've found it to be an incredibly difficult language. I think learning a fictional language like Tolkien or Klingon would be easier.

I still practice deep throating on Andras and couldn't be happier satisfying him. We finally had sex on the conference table and in his desk chair, but we found the expensive Eames chair couldn't stand up to me bouncing on top of his dick and we destroyed it. That was still an enjoyable orgasm though. Now he has a new chair that is meant to handle a lot of weight and I've found my second favorite position is being on top of Andras in that chair.