Publisher's Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go slow, baby. Let me stretch." I spread my legs for him. I reached down and he let me guide him into me.

He moved slowly to accommodate me. I could tell it was hard for him to maintain such control, but I loved that he did it for me. Inch by gratifying inch he entered me.

"Oh my God, you are so tight, girl," he clenched his teeth and pushed himself farther in. "It feels so good."

I was in ecstasy. "I can feel you filling me up. It feels incredible." I had never had a dick like this before. Not even those stupid vibrators I sometimes used.

Andras was big everywhere. And he fit like a hand in a glove.

He began to rock against me. I was so wet he didn't need to stop and apply lube. He worked up to a good friction and wouldn't let me rub my clit. He reached down and started manipulating me as he pumped in and out. I felt the heat growing as my climax began. I cried out as I came and I heard Andras growl as his seed spurted into me. He kept rocking against me as his orgasm crested. Then he stopped and braced himself over me. He kept his eyes closed. His cock stayed buried in my pussy. He was panting and when his breaths began to slow he opened his eyes. I kept my hands on his back and chest, moving my fingers in circles loving the feel of his body.

"I have never come that hard before," he slowly rested his weight on me. "Is this okay with you? I'm not crushing you?"

"No, you're okay. I love feeling you on top of me like this." I ran my fingers through his hair. His cock stayed in me for a while longer.

I looked up at the ceiling and realized I could spend my life with this man. I had only known him 2 weeks and already I was having sex with him. It was completely out of character for me, but I didn't care. I wanted everything.

Chapter 5

We napped on and off between bouts of lovemaking. One time was straight up fucking. I had never come that quick and hard before in my life. I didn't know how I was able to stay so wet like this for him. Never thought it physically possible. It was the best weekend I've ever had. The spa package we had together was like the cherry on top of a sundae, too.

We picked up Bella and Andras dropped us off at home.

"I have to catch up on some books at work," he said as he kissed me goodbye. "I may be hard to get a hold of because I usually turn my phone off to concentrate. But if you email me I will respond pretty quick."

"Okay, baby," I hugged him and gave a squeeze. "Work is getting pretty easy now the semester is almost done. Then I'll have the summer to figure everything else out."

"It's so hard to leave you. I want to be with you all the time," he looked at me with longing and ran his fingers through my hair. Cupping my neck he leaned down and kissed me so sweetly. "Parting really is such sweet sorrow."

I grinned and told him it won't be too long. "Just another month," I reminded him. We can work in lunches here and there because the college was so close to Watson and Vastag Publishers.

He left and I went back into my professor routine. I missed Andras every day, but we did manage to email at least once a day. I understood it took time to do his job. He wasn't an editor, but he was thoroughly invested in reading each manuscript that was a serious contender to be published. He was the reason I had gotten published. In fact, part one was to be published in two months internationally in over 60 publications. I was over the moon. I threw myself into work and before I knew it the month had passed and the semester had ended. I gathered up my items from my old office and shuttled them home.

Seeing how it was now Friday I decided to stop and see Andras if he was available. We had only met for one quick lunch and that was interrupted by a problem they had and Andras had to leave.

I parked on the street and entered the building. The same security guard was working when I first met Joan and signed my contract. I told him I was there to see Andras and he waved me in. Turns out Andras gave him my name and said to let me up whenever I stopped by. I smiled softly as I felt the elevator lift me up to the top floor. I was excited to see Andras and thought it was sweet he had added me to The List. It made our burgeoning relationship seem official somehow.

When the elevator doors opened I was surprised to see a woman sitting at a desk right in front of the elevator area. It was a completely different set up than the fourth floor where I had signed my contract. She was an attractive woman with salon blonde hair and well done makeup. It made me wonder if my mascara had left some dark smudges under my eyes. We smiled at each other and I asked, "Is Andras available to take visitors?"

"I'm sure he is as his last appointment just left. Let me call and check. If you'd like, please have a seat over here."

"Thank you." I walked to a small sitting area that was full of plants. I recognized a couple, but the rest were tropicals that I wasn't familiar with. All the greenery was relaxing. On the walls were framed photos of the books they've published that had won awards. I was hoping mine would do well enough to be up on the wall one day.

"Alice!"

I stood up quickly and smiled at Andras. He walked towards me with his arms out for a hug. I loved how affectionate he was. I smiled into his chest as my hands rubbed his back. "Andras, I've missed you. I hope you don't mind me visiting you."

"No, not at all. I'm so happy you stopped by. Perfect timing too. Kelly, can you please call Peter's and have delivery sent here? Go ahead and order for yourself, too. I'll get my usual. Alice," Andras looked down at me, "we can share. I'm sure you will like what I've ordered. It's big enough for us both."

"Sounds delicious."

The receptionist named Kelly smiled politely as Andras walked me into his office and closed the door.

His office was huge. It was one entire side of the building with floor to ceiling windows. The view included part of the park across the street and the apartments on the other side of the publishers. For a city building, it was quite nice. Not all brick and dirty sidewalks to look at. It even had a small balcony where I saw most of it was covered with plants in decorative pots.

Looking around I noticed the large conference table separated by an accordion partition. That's why his office seemed so big. His blonde colored desk was cluttered, but everything was in its place. He was well organized. His chair was a classic Eames desk chair in blue leather. I never expected Andras to have a like for the contemporary. I had pictured his big frame sitting in a sturdy practical chair behind a large desk made out of mahogany or something. His wall art was what caught my attention. It was all black and white photos of plants. It was macro photography, so the texture of the leaves and petals were stunning.

"You like my office, huh?" He had sat in his desk chair while I went around and looked at his photos.

"Yes. I especially like these. Love them, actually. I love photography, but to capture the texture like this is really stunning." My fingers were splayed at my throat with my other arm tucked under my breasts. "I love how your office is full of plants. It's relaxing to be around them."

"Grandfather loves botany while my father loved photography. These pictures were a gift from my father to my grandfather years ago. The entire floor is a showcase for my father's photography. The ones that didn't end up in museums that is."

I looked at Andras. He leaned back in his chair bobbing backwards with his hands on his legs. "I didn't realize your dad was a photographer."

"Yeah. He didn't love books as much as Grandfather, but he still loved the arts. Grandmother indulged him and he ended up taking photos of everything. His first love was macro photography, though. He did this whole series of leaf textures because Grandfather loved botany so much."

"Your dad didn't go by his given name, did he?"

"No. He used a name he used to call himself as a kid because he hated his first name. He said it was a foreigner's name and later on he wanted to create his own mark in the world. He had managed to attend his first museum opening before he died." The soft tone Andras used made me realize he still misses his father very much.

I perched on the edge of Andras's desk and took his hands in mine. "You aren't able to get over his passing." I said it more as a statement than a question.

His thumbs worked in small circles on the top of my hands. "Sometimes. I wish he was still here to see how well we are doing and to see me." He paused. "As a man taking over the family business and being as successful as I am." Andras's dark blue eyes looked at me. We were almost eye level. "I wish he could've met you. I think he really would've enjoyed getting to know you."

"That's a nice thing to say, Andras." I squeezed his hands. "I believe my parents have a copy of his macro photography book in their library."

"That was his last book. We actually published it for him. It was the only book we've ever published that wasn't academic. Speaking of," Andras let go of my hands and opened a desk drawer full of files. "I am hoping to get your opinion on something."

He drew out a file full of colorful papers and handed it to me. "What would you think if we began publishing art books like my father's photography book?"

"I think it would be cool, but I can't really offer more of an opinion because I have never worked in publishing." I thumbed through the papers and each one had a book cover printed with notes scribbled on it.

"Those are some submissions we have received over the years that never made the cut. Grandfather wanted to keep publishing academic books only to maintain our prestige. I, on the other hand, along with some board members are seeing the publication houses fold from digital books taking over and authors who self publish. Not many people want printed books anymore except particular kinds. I think if we began publishing the large art books along with our academic books we could corner the entire market."

He stood up and began pacing. Running a hand through his wavy hair, Andras continued, "There is a big market for people who enjoy the larger coffee table books. It gives people a better view of photographs, paintings, and other works of art in a bigger format. Stuff they might not ever be able to see in person at a gallery or museum, but it is still better than a computer screen. It's a niche market for sure, and the books are often expensive because the paper and ink is of higher quality, but I think we should take some of those old submissions and see about publishing them. Our advertising would be placed in a broader market and I sincerely believe we would be able to turn a good profit with this."

He stopped pacing and looked out the window facing the park. "I'd really like to keep this company going while bringing in a new group of writers and artists. I think in today's digital world it would work. Published copies to coalesce with digital copies. What do you think? You know, as a new writer, but also a professor and a reader."

Andras turned to me and I was happy that he valued my opinion this much. "I think it would be a fantastic idea. I have a couple of those art books that are huge. They're hefty, but I love to look through them slowly and enjoy the artwork. They're usually laid out very nicely. The book itself is usually an art piece with the graphic design. I especially like when the artists include scanned copies of their personal art journals to accompany the pieces in the book. It makes it more personal and unique."

He stood in front of me and placed his hands on my cheeks. Leaning down, he said, "Alice, I love the way you think." And kissed me squarely on the mouth.

My body instantly began to heat at the touch. Only Andras could make my nerves feel on fire in a most delicious way. I wrapped my thick legs around him as my arms went around his neck. He deepened the kiss and I loved the feel of his tongue in my mouth. He swirled it around like he was tasting me. His arms pushed me farther back on the desk as he half laid on top of me. "I want you so badly," he murmured as his hands worked my shirt up and my bra off.

Before I knew it he had my pants unbuttoned and his own lay in a puddle around his ankles. His thick dick was out and I had my hands on it. I felt the precum on the tip. He kissed down my neck and chest stopping to suck on my nipples making them pebble as he blew air on them. My legs spread wider for him. "I want to feel you inside me."

He didn't waste time. I felt his dick slip out of my hands and into my hot wetness. I gasped as I stretched to accommodate him. He began moving in and out quickly. He worked us into a frenzy and I kept my moans more quiet, fearful the receptionist could hear through the door. Andras fucked me quickly and I was surprised I came as fast as I did. I felt his seed spill into me as he bit down on my shoulder. It wasn't a painful bite. It was to mark his territory. I delighted in that.

He slipped out of me and handed me some tissue to clean up. "I couldn't help myself. I love being with you." He pulled his pants up and helped me straighten up my clothes as I put everything into place.

I kissed him and felt the sensation of his leftover seed pooling out of my panties. It was a slightly uncomfortable feeling, but I really loved knowing I reeked of our lovemaking. Well, in this case it was a quickie and I loved it was on top of his desk. I wanted to mark my territory on all his furniture. I eyed the conference table and had a few illicit thoughts about doing it on that.

Andras saw my look and grinned. "Most definitely."

A knock at the door sounded and Kelly said, "Sir, your dinner is here."

Chapter 6

Andras got things going at the publisher with art books. It turns out the board was happy that the company was going in a new direction. It took a few months, but Janos, Andras's grandfather, finally decided to retire and give full control of the company to Andras after the art books got up and running with considerable popularity and profit. They did it with much pomp and circumstance, too, as the dinner ceremony was to be held at the country club Janos had belonged to since emigrating to America.

I was putting the final touches on my hair when my doorbell chimed. I set the hairspray down and knew it was Andras since Bella wasn't barking. She was laying on the couch with her tail wagging. I petted her head when I walked by and unlocked the door.

Andras was leaning on the door frame wearing a tuxedo. It was tailored to fit him

and I wanted to rip it off with my teeth. My nipples grew hard looking at him. His unruly auburn waves had been cut short enough where his hair stayed in place. I kept staring until he asked if he could come in. I grinned at him and stepped out of the way. "You look good, Mr. Vastag."

"Thank you, Miss Gregory. You look," Andras eyed me from head to toe, "amazing." His voice had gotten that husky tone to it that I loved as I knew it meant he was turned on.

I closed the door and sauntered over to him. I felt the texture of his suit. It was definitely expensive. I looked up at him as I lowered my hand and cupped him. Sure enough, he was hard. I rubbed up and down and asked, "We have some time. I want to give you something."

He nodded as he swallowed and watched me as I lowered myself to my knees. My gown I bought for dinner was draped around me like an obsidian pool. I stared at him as I unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out through the opening. I continued to hold his gaze as my tongue licked the tip. His mouth opened slightly and I felt his body tighten. I gave him a half smile as I drew the head into my mouth while darting my tongue down his shaft.

I held his dick with one hand and put my other inside his pants to cup his balls. I slowly massaged them as I worked my mouth farther down on him. I closed my eyes and let my throat loosen up. I had been practicing for a long time to give Andras a good blowjob. Since he was so large I had to be careful. I wanted to deep throat him as much as possible.

He didn't thrust his hips once. I glanced up and saw his eyes were closed tight and his hands gripping the edge of the counter so hard his knuckles turned white. I wanted to smile because I did this. I made him feel this good.

Slowly I worked my mouth closer to his body and felt his dick move past my mouth into my throat. I was so careful to avoid my gag reflex. I moved my mouth up and down while sucking as much as I could.

"Oh, yes, Alice, God, yes." Andras was moaning through clenched teeth as I pulled him deeper and deeper. My hand on his balls kept a light massage as I sat back and his dick popped out of my mouth. I drew his balls out and put them both in my mouth as my hand moved up and down on his cock. It was slick with my saliva.

The moans got louder as I put my mouth back. I deep throated him several more times before increasing my speed and suction. I tasted his precum and loved it. I wanted to swallow all of him.

I fisted him and moved my hand up and down in rhythm with my mouth. I moved faster and then felt his hands in my hair. I knew he was almost ready to come. I felt his excitement as he pushed my head down. The hot seed squirted into my mouth and I slowed my movement down. I swallowed everything he gave me and still kept my mouth around his dick. I moved my hands around him and grabbed his ass. I kneaded him as I swirled my tongue around the head of cock.

"Ah, Alice! Okay, slow," Andras panted.

I let go of him with my mouth and looked up. I bit my bottom lip and smiled. "You taste so good."

"Ah, God," he sighed. "That was, that...was amazing." He kept his hands in my hair as I pulled back and put his dick back in his pants and zipped them up. He let go of me to adjust himself. I stood up and he kissed me deeply. Now that surprised me. I had the taste of him in my mouth and he did too. Back in college I learned the guys I dated thought it was gay to kiss a girl after she blew him. With Andras kissing me now like he was I realized I had been dating stupid, immature boys.

"Mmm, Andras. I love blowing you," I said through my smile.

He laughed and wrapped his arms around me. "Go on and fix your hair. I ruined it. Couldn't help myself," he added, sheepishly.

I felt loose limbed as I walked into the bathroom to clean up. I felt proud too. I had deep throated his monster cock and didn't once hit my gag reflex. I looked at my reflection as I fixed my bobby pins. I thought, I will marry Andras and we will be happy.

On the drive to the country club we held hands. Andras was always holding onto some part of me, but I don't know yet if he knew he always held my heart.

We walked in and Andras was stopped several times with people wanting to say congratulations and shake his hand. He kept an arm around me the entire time which delighted me. I knew I was his girl. There was no way I could be invisible in this crowd even if I wasn't here with Andras. I was the largest woman. The women had colored hair cut into trendy styles and looked like Vogue purse ads. I normally would've felt self conscious, but after people watching for a bit I realized I was probably the most sexed up woman here. I never knew I had such a sex drive until I met Andras.

A tall man with a head of white hair approached us. I knew it was Janos because he was nearly the spitting image of Andras. Very nice genes in this family, I thought. Janos was trailed by a woman wearing a beautiful vintage rhinestone gown and a tiara. A freaking tiara! I couldn't believe it.

Andras smiled and shook his grandfather's hand. "Hello, Grandfather!" He leaned in for the one armed man hug.