Puerto Rico Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about this building?" David asked, threading his pointing finger between Diane and the big Puerto Rican, hoping to force Carlos' hand to relinquish his wife's arm. However, the hotel manager simply ran his fingers unhurriedly over Diane's skin and settled his palm on her smooth, bare shoulder.

"Ah yes, a small fort from the Spanish..." Carlos continued his description, and as David' hand dropped from between his wife and the Puerto Rican, Carlos' fingers once more slid down Diane's upper arm, now stroking it openly, his broad fingertips gliding back and forth over the sensitive skin of her inner arm. The back of his hairy hand was passing just millimeters from Diane's breast. David saw Diane look up at the Puerto Rican, holding his eyes lingeringly with her own, her lips parting as she smiled at a small joke.

David frowned. Was it his imagination, or was she enjoying Carlos' attentions? A familiar image flitted unbidden through David's mind, of Diane's heavy, contented breaths like the purring of a cat as he ran his fingers over her fabulous body during their lovemaking sessions, her pretty eyes narrowed to slits under his ministrations. As David watched Diane he noticed her eyelids beginning to relax as Carlos's fingertips slid languidly up and down her exposed inner arm with a smooth, slow rhythm. Diane and the huge Puerto Rican were still gazing at each other, and David was sure that Carlos' knuckles had just grazed Diane's breast.

"Let's visit that one then," said David, taking Diane's slim hand and drawing her to her feet. "Come on, Diane, let's go."

To David' suspicious mind there was a plainly perceptible delay before his wife broke eye contact with the Puerto Rican, still smiling at him. David knew his wife sometimes enjoyed flirting with other men, usually after a few glasses of wine, but this had gone far enough. Carlos' hand remained on Diane's arm until she stepped away from him, thanking him for his time. Even in her tallest heels she would have been a head shorter than the huge Puerto Rican - in her sandals her thick black hair was level with the top of his immense shoulder.

The previous evening, Carlos had invited them to lunch, and Diane accepted before David had a chance to refuse. They changed their minds about the touring and did a little local shopping, then put on swimsuits to enjoy the hotel's small swimming pool for an hour before going back to their room to get ready. Diane showered and decided to put her tiny black swimsuit on again in spite of David's grumbling.

"Oh darling, iI am going to wear something over it. Besides, it's so hot - anything more and I'll be sweating like a pig," she protested as she carefully blow-dried her hair before brushing it. "I'm going to the beach this afternoon and this will save a trip back here to change." David acquiesced sullenly, resisting the desire to run his fingers deeply through his wife's beautiful hair, knowing how she disliked him disturbing it just after she had tended to it.

Diane turned back to the mirror and applied a hint of eyeliner and flesh-toned eyeshadow. With a shining layer of lipstick bordered by a thin edge of lip-liner, she was ready to go, whilst David had wasted so much time sulking that he was still not even dressed in clothes that he could wear to lunch and then to the conference.

"Oh, for heaven's sake, David, we'll be so late," Diane fretted, her face wrinkling into a frown.

"Who cares?" David mumbled petulantly. "He can wait."

Diane sighed. "Well, I'm going down," she decided. "The least we can do is tell him we've been delayed." Ignoring his protest Diane turned and strode from the apartment, and David noted even in his anger how her hips swayed delightfully in her tiny string bikini thong below her cover-up as she walked. As she closed the door, David busied himself with getting ready, anxious to avoid leaving his wife alone with Carlos any longer than absolutely necessary.

Diane strode across the lobby in her swimsuit and cover-up, immediately lifting the desk partition and knocking confidently on Carlos' office door, where he had said they would meet. David was a lovely man, she thought, but a bit of a prude about her flirting. Besides, she liked the swarthy type and found Carlos rather exotic. And, of course, he was huge, and Diane always felt a mixed thrill of fear and sexual arousal in the company of big men. And the Puerto Rican obviously fancied her and that gave her flirting and his attention an added tang. In any case, she was sure she could take care of herself.

Carlos answered the door and let her in, his eyes drinking in Diane's gorgeous, nearly naked body under the thin coverup as she passed. Inside his shorts his penis - big even at rest - began to harden as he ogled her smooth skin, her narrow waist, her curvy hips and long, perfect legs. As quietly as possible, the huge man turned the key in his office door, which locked with an almost silent click.

Carlos followed Diane to the center of the room, his gaze fixed on the smooth rock of her buttocks as she walked, each firm globe virtually naked apart from the tiny fabric of her string bikini partly submerged in the cleft of her bottom. As she turned to take the low-backed seat by his desk, Carlos smiled and his big, hairy paw closed over Diane's slim fingers.

"My dear... your presence lights up my day," he beamed, raising Diane's hand to his lips and kissing it softly. Then, instead of releasing it, he turned Diane's small hand over and kissed her palm, then the tender skin of her inner wrist. Her lips eased into a faint smile as she felt his lips on the sensitive underside of her lower arm, just aware that he was gently stroking her there with his tongue.

"Please..." Carlos had finally lowered her arm, but kept her slim hand nestled in his meaty fist. "Sit and relax. Would you like a drink? Champagne?"

Diane smiled up at him as she sat. "That would be lovely." Releasing her hand, the big Puerto Rican moved across to a small bar in one corner of the room. Diane relaxed into the low-back chair, crossing her long legs and appraising Carlos' muscular back as he prepared their drinks. How old was he? Probably fortyish, Diane guessed. Well preserved, anyway.

She kept her gaze on him as he returned, enjoying the undisguised lust in his eyes. "Thank you," she smiled, holding his eyes as he handed her a glass and his fingers trailed briefly over her forearm. Diane sipped her drink contentedly, hearing Carlos moving behind her and setting his glass down.

"Have you been busy this morning, my dear?" Carlos asked.

"Yes, reasonably..." replied Diane. "We did some shopping, then spent some time at your lovely pool."

"Hmmm... good." Diane sensed the huge Puerto Rican's presence close behind her. "Now, after a good swim there is nothing better than a relaxing massage."

Diane stiffened momentarily in surprise as she felt Carlos' big hands settle onto her bare shoulders, then she let out a small, soft sigh of pleasure as his strong fingers began to manipulate the skin of her lower neck. After a few luxurious seconds Diane allowed her head to roll slowly back against Carlos' hard stomach, letting him enjoy the feel of her hair flowing onto his bare skin like a river of silk. As the huge Puerto Rican rhythmically squeezed Diane's shoulders she felt the muscles there becoming relaxed and pliant under his expert ministrations, and at the same time felt her nipples beginning to stiffen involuntarily against the tight cups of her bikini top.

"Mmmmmm... that feels lovely," murmured Diane, nestling her head into the Puerto Rican's bare, muscular stomach. Her voice was a low purr of pleasure. She sipped at her half-finished Champagne, her eyes closed as Carlos' hands slid beneath the heavy sheaf of her hair and gently smoothed the tension from her neck.

The big Puerto Rican was breathing heavily as he massaged Diane, his heavy, contoured erection pulsing insistently against the thin shorts which were his only item of clothing. As the beautiful woman allowed her sandals to slip from her feet, and rubbed her thick, soft hair against his belly, Carlos briefly considered spinning Diane round in her chair, gripping that head between his big hands, and thrusting his penis between her full lips until she was gagging on his driving shaft and his semen filled her mouth... but no, he reminded himself, a smile on his lips as his fingers ran over Diane's soft skin and his eyes devoured the sight of her hard nipples denting the sheer fabric of her tiny swimsuit top. He had engineered a long time alone with the woman, and he could afford the luxury of subtlety - for the moment.

Besides which, he had placed a mixture of powdered tranquilizer and ecstasy in Diane's glass before her arrival, and as he watched her periodically sipping the Champagne he knew that within a few minutes she would begin to grow lax and suggestible and aroused...

As the minutes passed, Diane vaguely realized that at some point Carlos had stopped massaging her, and instead had begun simply stroking her shoulders and neck - but she decided she didn't really care. David would be down at any moment, and meanwhile she saw no harm in her enjoyment of the huge Puerto Rican's caresses. For such a big man, he was very gentle. Diane slowly at the last of her drink and enjoyed his attention, only vaguely aware of her growing arousal.

Presently she felt one of those huge hands leave her skin, and she sighed contentedly, assuming that this pleasant interlude was over. Then she felt her empty glass lifted from her fingers, whilst his other hand continued to run deftly over the base of her neck, beneath the raven fall of her hair. The glass clinked on a table somewhere behind her and then Carlos' fingers slid back onto her shoulder, ran slowly down her upper arm and onto the soft skin of her inner forearm. Then - the big Puerto Rican bending onto one knee beside her - his fingertips trailed over the back of her hand and onto the firm flank of Diane's thigh.

Diane's lips parted with surprise and her eyes fluttered open as Carlos began to stroke her thigh with one hand, his fingers running smoothly back and forth from knee to groin. She glanced at her huge masseur, feeling one of his hands on her long leg, the other easing up her scalp into the thick silk of her hair - and then she returned his smile, deliberately holding his eyes with hers, enjoying the barely controlled lust for her that she saw in them. Her nipples were now like two bullets inside her tiny swimsuit top.

"This is very naughty, you know," Diane murmured, slowly and deliberately uncrossing her long, bare legs, enjoying their little game.

Carlos showed his teeth. "But you like, yes?"

Diane allowed her thighs to part slightly under his deft ministrations, giving his fingers room to slide between them.

"Mmmmm..." she breathed softly as she felt his big hand ease between her legs, his fingers gliding deliciously over the warm, sensitive skin of her inner thighs. "Yes, I do..." Diane's eyes slid lazily shut like a contented cat's under the hands of an attentive owner. "You have a lovely touch."

Diane allowed her head to lay back against the palm of his hand as he cupped the back of her head, his fingers deep in her thick, black hair. His other hand stroked back and forth over her luscious inner thighs, getting ever closer to the warmth of her mound where, barely covered by the tiny black triangle of her swimsuit panties, her opening had moistened with arousal, her lips pressing against the thin material just inches from Carlos' fingers. Involuntarily, Diane eased her hips forward in the chair, her breath beginning to quicken. Carlos ran his smoothly gliding fingertips up her inner thigh to the edge of her swimsuit, and Diane shivered in response.

Diane's head sagged against his hand as, on each upward stroke, Carlos allowed his knuckles to brush against the hot, damp crotch of her swimsuit panties. Her hips eased forward further, seeking his touch, until Diane was half-reclined before him, her long legs open wider in encouragement.

Suddenly she gasped softly as the Puerto Rican's fingertips brushed feather-light over the black silk sheathing her crotch, before he reversed in a long glide down her smooth thigh. Diane's lips parted as Carlos briefly caressed between her legs again, and this time he did not move away as far before returning, each time running his fingers deftly over the slippery silk liner covering her rounded mound. Presently his fingertips left her thighs and stayed at Diane's now-ultra sensitive crotch, tracing the contours of her pussy until she began to pant softly with arousal.

Diane's head rolled slowly to one side in Carlos' supporting hand, her nipples jutting from her now-heaving breasts, her clitoris a swollen button which, now protruding eagerly, was occasionally stroked directly by Carlos' gentle fingertips, causing shivers of pleasure to race through Diane's body.

Carlos' eyes were fixed on Diane's face, watching every breath, every flicker of her closed eyelids, and his immense upper body leaned closer and closer to her until his broad, hairy chest was pressing lightly against her perfectly depilated thigh. At some point she had placed a slim hand on his forearm as he stroked her through her increasingly wet panty, but rather than push him away her fingers simply lay passively over his slowly working wrist. Her eyes were squeezed into slits of pleasure and her pupils were glazed as the tranquilizer he had fed her continued to slacken her mind. Carlos' huge erection pulsed in rhythm with his quickening heartbeat - he was close now, he knew, watching Diane's tongue run over her lips, her hips straining forward to meet his fingers. She was almost ready to surrender to him.

Diane moistened her lips with her tongue, aware that she was breathing in soft, panting gasps and not caring, enjoying the handsome Puerto Rican's feather-soft ministrations. She had for some while been expecting Carlos to move in and kiss her, and she idly wondered whether that would be the move which prompted her to stop him, or if she would simply take his tongue eagerly into her welcoming mouth. As her lips quivered at the thought of Carlos kissing her whilst he languidly explored her soaked crotch, Diane knew that she would almost certainly be unable to resist his slow but inexorable advances.

This had all gone much further than she had originally intended - but, so what? If her husband didn't insist on taking so ridiculously long to get ready, thus leaving his wife alone in the company of attractive and obviously lusting men, it wouldn't happen. Still, thought the small part of Diane's mind which was not floating on a warm blanket of pleasure, perhaps they should separate. David would surely be along any minute, and finding his wife panting and wet in Carlos' arms while he openly toyed with her almost-dripping vagina would probably not be a good start to their lunch.

Actually, David had been quite a while now. With an effort, Diane forced her eyelids to part, then - pausing briefly to shudder with pleasure as Carlos ran a fingertip beneath the root of her swollen clitoris - she lifted the hand which was now gently stroking the Puerto Rican's huge wrist and glanced at her watch.

Her eyes opened and her head finally lifted reluctantly from the cradle of Carlos' hand. Good God, she thought, she had already been in Carlos' office for over thirty minutes. Where on earth was David?

The Puerto Rican studied Diane as she struggled upright in the chair, his practiced fingers never breaking rhythm at her hot, slippery crotch.

"Have I done something wrong?" he asked, his fingertips finding the jutting nub of her clitoris and running gently over it in circular movements.

Diane's eyes closed again at the sensation as Carlos worked directly on her clit, her blurred mind wavering. She moaned very softly, for several seconds teetering on the brink of sinking into his arms and surrendering her control to his delicious touch... but finally she removed her fingers from his arm and made to lift herself out of the chair.

"David has been a long time," she replied. "I should go and find him in case something is wrong."

Carlos' other arm was now draped around Diane's shoulders, and he applied just the faintest pressure there to encourage her to stay seated, all the time stroking her glistening pussy. For a second Diane yielded, her eyes momentarily shutting as the Puerto Rican again began to tease her aching clitoris, but even as her hips responded helplessly to his touch with tiny, thrusting movements, she managed to haul herself unsteadily to her feet.

"No... I must see if he is all right," she murmured, her voice quivering with her arousal.

As Diane stood Carlos followed, sliding his heavy, muscular arms around her. Diane raised her hands as Carlos gathered her body against him, her forearms resting lightly on his broad, hairy chest.

"Please, Carlos. He's been forever."

Carlos smiled. "David is fine. You don't need to worry about him." His big hands began to run over Diane's smooth, naked back and narrow waist under the coverup. The black-haired crown of her head was only just above his armpit.

Diane turned her gaze towards the door, and as she did so Carlos lowered his head and Diane felt his soft lips begin to slide over the muscles of her neck, She could also feel his erection, hard and hot and huge, pressing against the skin of her smooth, flat belly.

"Please..." murmured Diane as she felt her head eased to one side by the Puerto Rican's gentle but insistent mouth gliding upwards behind her ear. His hands found her firm buttocks and then - she sensed with mounting unease -began tracing the thin strap of her bikini top like a safecracker feeling out a combination lock. Diane's tranquillized mind was beginning to realize how completely in Carlos' power she was - enveloped in his immense arms, her near-naked body pressed against his muscular torso, one of his hairy knees now easing slowly but unstoppably between her thighs, his mouth gently nibbling at her earlobe - he was probably over twice her weight, and twice her strength. Diane did not even try to lever herself away from the huge Puerto Rican, recognizing the futility of any attempt, and allowed her forearms to simply rest against his broad chest.

In spite of the escalating intimacy of Carlos' attentions, Diane felt a little more comfortable in their position should David suddenly happen upon them. At least now, she could claim that the huge Puerto Rican had forced himself on her, that his attentions had been unwelcome from the start.... had David witnessed his beautiful wife squirming in Carlos' arms as he worked at her responsive vagina through her wet, slippery panties, that position would have been somewhat unconvincing.

"Carlos..." Diane felt her naked buttocks being lightly squeezed in his big hands. "...My husband will be here any second." Though heaven knows what is taking him so long, she thought.

"No, he won't," murmured Carlos softly, and his tongue slid into her ear.

Diane's eyelids opened suddenly at the comment. "Wh-what do you mean?" She could hear the quaver in her voice and was unsure whether it was due to nervousness or pleasure. His knee was up between her thighs now, his stroking hands pulling her onto him so that her sensitive pussy pressed against his leg. Diane realized that she was moving herself in tiny, circular motions against the Puerto Rican's thigh, her damp lips and clit gliding deliciously over the soaked crotch of her swimsuit. She tried to hold still, then immediately started sliding against him again, ashamed but unable to stop herself.

After a few seconds, the Puerto Rican pulled his tongue lazily from her ear. "Because I had my security chief tell him you were tired of waiting, cancelled lunch with me and went to the beach." His breath was warm and soft as he whispered into Diane's ear. "That he should have lunch without you and then go to his conference." Carlos' hand slid deep into Diane's silken hair, the other hand following the string of her thong suit bottom and cupping a completely naked buttock.