Puerto Rico Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carlos smiled back at her and unlocked the door.

The shower was on full hot, making Diane's fair skin turn pink with the heat as she cleansed her body. She had thrown her tiny black swimsuit into the garbage disposal chute upon returning to the hotel room - by the time she had got back, her panties were soaked through with massage oil and a mixture of fluids, and the gusset of them was sodden with aromatic spunk. Diane had washed the streaks of semen from her hair and face (had she really walked through the lobby like that?), and now she scrubbed at her shoulders, breasts, hips, and legs, carefully rinsing the oil and sperm from her body. Her vagina ached dully from its plundering by Carlos' huge erection.

Finally, Diane stepped from the shower, toweling her body and hair. She was brushing her damp, dark hair with smooth strokes when the fatigue from the afternoon's activities finally became overwhelming. She knew she wanted to clean her teeth, to rid herself of the faint, salty taste of his semen in her mouth, but she was just too tired to bother. Diane laid down the hairbrush and curled up on the hotel bed, physically and mentally exhausted.

When David stumped into the hotel room twenty minutes later, hot and irritable from an afternoon of meetings, he found his beautiful wife fast asleep.

Carlos had watched Diane stagger unsteadily across the hotel lobby to the waiting elevator, the spare room key in a trembling hand, and then he had quickly returned to his bedroom. After the air-conditioned freshness of the lobby, the bedroom reeked of sex. He washed his hands to remove the smell of her from his fingers, then walked to the security monitor. He selected a random section of the recording, taken by three different cameras in his bedroom.

Onscreen, Diane was on her back twisting on the bed as he pleasured her with his mouth, finally coming to a tremendous climax, her long thighs closed tightly around his head, her hands in his hair and her legs over his shoulders, surrendering her body to the ecstasy his mouth and hand were giving her. When her climax finally ebbed her head turned to point full at the camera, her eyes closed and bruised lips slightly parted in an expression of rapt satisfaction.

Carlos smiled. Rewinding the camera further, he found the point in the recording where the bedroom door opened and he appeared, carrying Diane's bikini-clad body in his arms. Now all he had to do was burn the recording onto a DVD and add it to the half-dozen or so existing films he had amassed over the past few years, of the other women guests he had lusted after with such passion that he had been compelled to conquer them. Carlos beamed happily. Mr. Malone would be very pleased when he sent him a copy of this, which he would do happily. After all, he had told Carlos that the woman was coming to the hotel and, in the right circumstances, was a sexual tigress. Plus of course, he thought, he would make sure he showed pictures from the recording to Diane. And naturally she would be keen to not let a copy fall into the hands of, say, her husband. And they still had another full day of the conference left.

As she strolled into the lobby from the hotel's indoor pool the next morning with her husband, Diane caught sight of Carlos at the reception desk, sorting through a pile of paperwork. She looked steadfastly ahead as they passed him on the way to the elevator, feeling his eyes lift and crawl over her body, her firm breasts and bottom barely contained by the tiny triangles of her white bikini.

It had been only yesterday when Carlos had lured Diane into his room and ravished her with repeated, relentless dominance until she was weak with exhaustion and his semen was running from her and covering her. And it had been just a few hours since he had discreetly texted the lovely woman to come over from where she and David had been perusing the assorted tourist guides in the hotel lobby. Leaving her husband reading a brochure, Diane had joined Carlos in front of his open laptop, whereupon her mouth had sagged open with horror as the hotel manager scrolled through the on-screen images - of Diane lying naked on her back whilst Carlos' lips ran over her breasts, or turned on her side towards the camera, her beautiful face utterly rapt as the Puerto Rican's questing tongue sweetly tortured her past the brink of orgasm.

As she had gazed dumbstruck at photograph after photograph, Carlos was whispering softly into Diane's ear, murmuring his appreciation of an image showing his immense bulk astride Diane's slim body, his huge erection clearly buried deep inside her. "David would like this one, no? Or perhaps he would, but would he like to see it mixed into a presentation at the conference?" he purred as Diane turned to face him, her eyes wide and vulnerable. She knew she had been inescapably trapped now, fated to be the Puerto Rican's helpless plaything for the rest of their trip.

The elevator rose towards the floor of their suite, and a small beep emanated from Diane's handbag. Plucking the phone from the bag, Diane scanned the message and smiled at David.

"Mom and Chloe are visiting one of her friends tonight, so we're not to panic if her home phone doesn't get answered, apparently," she reported.

David sighed good-humoredly. "One day she'll realize that this is why we got her that mobile phone," he answered, casting a sideways glance at his lovely wife. God, she looked good today, he thought, his penis beginning to stiffen with desire for her. Instead of meetings all afternoon, he would love to coax Diane into bed this afternoon for long, unhurried sex. The lift doors purred open and they strolled towards their hotel room.

Diane headed for the bathroom, and once she had closed the door she ran a brush through her mane of dark hair and carefully checked her makeup and nails for the tiniest flaw. Eventually satisfied, she flushed the toilet for effect, and emerged frowning.

"Damn," she complained. "I think I left my watch down by the pool." Diane riffled through her handbag, passing over the gold glint of her watch strap. "I'll just pop down and look for it. I'm leaving my phone here."

"Alright, darling," David replied, "I'll take a quick shower then." He smiled at Diane as he slid past his gorgeous young wife, lingeringly kissing her slender neck. "Don't be too long; I have to be at the conference in less than an hour."

"I'll try."

When she heard the shower begin to run, Diane slipped out of her sandals and quietly opened the wardrobe door. Selecting her tallest white stiletto-heeled shoes, Diane eased them onto her feet and made her way out of their room, teetering slightly on her four-inch heels. Carlos' text message had been very specific 'keep the white swimsuit, but add a pair of matching stilettos'. She knew she would not be returning before David had to leave.

David emerged from the bathroom, toweling his hair briskly. He had been thinking of his stunning wife's curves as he had showered, and his erection was pulsing gently with anticipation. Damn, he thought, she wasn't back yet. Still, she shouldn't be long. And when she returned, he would slip his arms around her waist, draw her slowly down onto the bed, and go to work on her fabulous body. David lay back on the bed, stretched out luxuriantly, and began to slowly run one fingertip lightly up and down the contours of his pulsing shaft, a hopeful smile spreading over his face.

At that precise moment, Diane was kneeling on the thick carpet of Carlos' bedroom, her fingers resting on the back of his immense, hairy thighs. Her handbag, coverup and bikini lay on the floor a few feet away. Carlos' powerful hands were pushed deep into Diane's dark hair as he stood naked before her, holding her pretty head whilst he unhurriedly rocked his hips against her, and his huge penis sliding back and forth through Diane's stretched lips.

Diane's closed eyelids flickered each time his immense shaft thrust forward, threatening to fill her mouth until his blunt dome bumped gently against the back of her throat. She was beginning to gag at the sensation of him so far back in her mouth, and as he drove forward a little deeper in his mounting excitement his glans opened her throat for a second before withdrawing.

Diane felt her stomach lurch and a thick spume of saliva jetted over Carlos' huge, glistening penis. Diane groaned softly, her fingertips fluttering against his thighs as he slid smoothly forward once more, her lips trembling around his shaft as she fought to keep sucking him.

For a few strokes the huge Puerto Rican controlled his movements and Diane's tongue wrapped halfway around his massive erection as the suction she was applying pulled her cheeks inwards and drew him easily back into her sleek mouth, Carlos gasped as his sensitive glans slid over Diane's tongue. Then he thrust forward until his spongy tip squeezed an inch or so into her tight throat, and Diane whimpered with distress as thick saliva flooded her mouth, and her head began to swim with nausea. 'If only he would let me do this my way, she thought. I know I can take his size.'

Diane reached between them and took Carlos' thick shaft in her hand to control his thrusts. She ran her tongue over the sensitive head of his cock and felt Carlos lurch at her touch. Alternating between licks and sucks at the bulbous head she soon had him letting her control the pace of the blowjob, content to watch her black hair toss about as she worked his cock.

"Beautiful, oh beautiful," the big man groaned. "Let me feel your lips farther down my cock. Suck me good my lovely, and I will not force you."

Diane found herself wanting to comply, wanting to hear him react to her. Without stopping the swirling of her tongue she let her mouth open a bit wider, until the smoothness of her lips surrounded the velvety mass. Involuntarily, she compressed them around it and sucked gently. It was so much better than being forced...she just wished that this could be her husband. She felt the rigid shaft pulse as she worked the head tightly and began to slowly rotate her mouth. She was surprised to find that Carlos was keeping his promise and not forcing her. He was just gently thrusting toward her open mouth with his hips in rhythm with her movements.

Then his fingers found her hair, but in a way that was a caress. He drew it high over her head and let it tumble back down like a waterfall several times, and then finally one hand cupped gently behind her head, holding it as he eased himself forward several inches. The motion slid his cock deeper between her wet lips, but she did not resist. Instead, she found herself cooperating, opening her mouth wider, beginning to suck while her tongue wrapped itself around the engorged flesh in a wild, abandoned swirling motion.

"Oh, you beautiful, soft- mouth woman," Carlos said in a ragged voice. "I didn't want to force you to do this...I just wanted you to suck my cock so much after seeing you again, seeing your lovely mouth.... Suck it...suck...suck...suck it all the way in. Work it deep."

Diane heard his words but didn't think Carlos meant any of it. A man would say anything to get what he wanted from a woman. This man had forced her, taken her to a new awareness of her sexuality, and she had gone this far, what more was there to lose? She was sure she could take the full length of his cock into her throat because she had done it before with others. And when he came in her mouth as he was sure to do, the spurts could be no more violent than what she had been through in the past. She only hoped that when the moment came he would leave her head free, let her take it as it came rather than hold her head and fuck uncaringly into her mouth.

"Umm hmm," she acknowledged, keeping the throbbing prick between her lips instead of answering. "Mmmmm."

She began to rotate her head, keeping her lips over the ridge of her teeth, feeling the thick hardness of his cock filling her mouth. She worked her lips downward until the head of his cock was pressing hard against the back of her mouth, then lunged forward to take the remaining length of his huge cock, feeling it slip by her tonsils and bury itself deeply in her throat.

Her face was pressed hard into the rough forest of his pubic hair; almost gagging, she began to suck wildly at the entire length of his hardness, pulling back and then diving down to imbed him in her throat. This was a man, like so many other men, who would fill her mouth with his cum! It was so much more exciting to be in control, even if he was essentially raping her mouth.

"Ah! You have skills I did not expect," Carlos gasped out as she took him deep into her throat again.

She sucked with animal abandon, driving her mouth up and down the engorged cock hungrily, looking for her reward of hot cum. She made slurping noises and gasped between each plunge as her teeth raked the shaft lightly. She was only vaguely aware that her knees were becoming sore, her neck tiring as her head bobbed up and down. Her fingers found their way into the crease of Carlos' thrusting buttocks, then to the tight circle of his anus. He shifted, and spread his legs as she almost expertly worked her middle finger into the tight hole.

"Goddamn! When you get into it, you can really suck cock Diane," he gasped. "Jesus, what a blowjob you can give a man!"

"Ummmm," she moaned, increasing the pace of her sucking. A fire was welling up in her, and she wondered if she could cum just from sucking this man's cock. The feeling swelled and suddenly she was cumming hard! "Ummm.m.m.m.....ahh! Ahh! AHHH!!!"

In the midst of her climax Carlos reached his own peak. "Oh, damn! I'm cumming! Jesus, you sweet cocksucker! I'm going to fill that pretty mouth! Keep sucking! Take it, suck me dry!"

His hands went to her bobbing head, pulling it into him. Diane let him have his way; her cheeks hollowed as the first warm blast jetted directly into her throat. It nearly choked her, but it was more delicious than she had imagined. Her mouth and throat filled with the viscous fluid and she gulped it down eagerly. Carlos' fingers tangled in her hair, his spurting cock pistoning wildly into her clinging mouth. She made a tight ring with her lips, wanting to capture all of the lovely cum, one hand massaging his ass, the other squeezing his balls, looking to coax more cum into her mouth.

Finally, there was no more and his cock was softening in her mouth. She licked it lovingly with her tongue, searching for every drop of the warm fluid. When no more came she pressed her face into his belly, hugging his hips, sobbing softly.

It's terrible, she thought. I wanted to do that, I wanted his cum. I needed his big cock in my mouth. As she clung to him she was surprised that she still felt a need inside her, a need to do it again, to do it all afternoon. Rubbing her face on the hardness of his belly, she took his balls in her hand, cradling them. Then her mouth sought out the flaccid, still-dripping cock and she began to lick hungrily at it, trying to make it grow huge and hard again and explode in her mouth once more.

Carlos let her suck for several minutes before gently pushing her head away. "I am sorry my dear, there is no more there right now. In a little while, perhaps. But I can take care of your need."

"What...what do you mean?" she whispered, still on her knees, her tongue licking the taste of him off her sperm-coated lips. "I don't understand."

"My security chief Juan is here with me. As a matter of fact, he's been watching on the security cameras. He'll be glad to oblige you with his hard cock."

"No!" Diane gasped, her head turning to look around. "I....I couldn't!"

"My dear, you're dying for it. And what do you expect him to do after watching that? I must reward him for his help; if I do not he might get unhappy and mention yesterday to your husband or someone at the conference who knows your husband."

"Oh, God...." Diane whispered.

Still naked, Carlos went to the door, opened it and let the other man in. Juan slipped inside, locking the door behind him. There was a wide grin on his face and an unmistakable hardness in the front of his pants as he looked at the naked woman kneeling on the floor.

"Was it as good as it looked?" he asked, anticipation lacing his words.

"She gives an incredible blowjob," Carlos answered. "You got it all on the security recording?"

"Every single minute," he told him. "She was really into it, even deepthroated you!"

"You recorded me?" Diane asked desperately.

"Of course," Juan told her. "Have to have something to watch on a lonely night," he said with a laugh. Diane sagged resignedly at his words.

"Why don't we take this onto the bed," Carlos said. "Poor thing has been on her knees for a while now. Come, my dear..."

He took Diane's arm and helped her off the floor, guiding her through the office to the bedroom. She wanted to hold back from letting these men have her in the bedroom but finally realized that was nothing she could do.

Juan quickly shed his clothes. His long cock stood out hard and high, swaying as he walked to her and put his hands on her breasts, squeezing them as she gasped in reaction. Then his hand dropped to her crotch, exploring it, dipping into her moistened cunt and sliding across the swollen bud of her clitoris. He caressed her there until her body thrust back at him in her need, then led her to the bed.

"Why don't I just lay back and let you give me a feel of that talented tongue all over my cock," he said.

She knew what he wanted. She looked at Carlos, hoping he would leave them alone and not watch her debasement but he showed no sign of leaving. In fact, he had settled into a chair while he waited to see the act she was being forced to perform. Tears welling up in her eyes, Diane knelt on the bed at Juan's side. With one hand he pulled her into him to kiss her while the other guided her hand to his hardness. She didn't resist, really couldn't resist, as she stroked it while he forced her to kiss him. She knew she had to please him just as she had Carlos.

Her tongue dueled with his as they kissed, her excitement growing as his hands moved over her body. Subconsciously, her excitement was enhanced by her situation and her helplessness, allowing her to surrender to her hidden desires. Her hand explored his hardness with more urgency and she shifted to move her head there. Her mouth opened to take him in, only to have him stop her.

"Not yet," Juan told her. "I want to feel your tongue on me first. Yes, that's it. That's nice... You love doing that, don't you?"

"I...love it," Diane gasped, helpless to control her need now.

She took his cock into her hand and ran her tongue over its length, making Juan's hips lift with rising excitement. She tilted the cock toward her and began to lick all of the swollen head, circling the base of the head and the sensitive underside. She heard him groan and felt his hand go to the back of her head. She took the head into her mouth and ran her tongue teasingly over it, then let it slip almost entirely out, keeping just the very end in her lips.

"That's good, now take it down my lovely," Juan told her.

Diane eagerly plunged her head down the full length of him, her tongue swirling, cheeks hollowed as she sucked deeply. She buried the throbbing cock all the way to the base, feeling it press into her throat, almost gagging but resisting that even as she loved the feel of it.

"Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!" she gasped each time her head rose. She breathed through her nose, keeping her lips clasped tightly around his shaft. Her tongue and mouth and lips worked desperately on him in her urgency to make him cum.

"Not so quick sweet one. Make it last for both of us," he coaxed her.

Diane raised her head slowly, letting the glistening length of his cock slide from her mouth. She licked her lips and nodded. She too didn't want this to end quickly. She breathed deeply for a moment, her full breasts rising and falling in the effort. When she thought his arousal had time to subside, she bent over him again and this time used her mouth on him slowly, barely sucking, letting the size of him fill her mouth, getting him hard but keeping him short of a climax. Her jaw began to tire but she didn't care. She thought she could make herself cum hard this way. She worked on him, eyes closed now, imagining herself in every erotic situation her mind could create. The deeper she took his cock the more it turned her on. She took him to the base of his cock and worked her throat muscles around the intruder. She felt a fire beginning to burn in her pussy and slowly increased the speed of her sucking in response.