Puerto Rico Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He will be at the conference all afternoon," he told her. Carlos brought his head back in front of Diane's, his gaze fixed on her beautiful eyes. "We have many hours together before he returns. Don't worry, the door here is locked."

Diane's lips parted. "...Oh-" she murmured, and her long legs gave way from under her as the import of what he was saying sank in. Diane sagged helplessly onto his upper leg, supported only by his thigh and cradling arms. He had lured her here, and now she was his - completely, utterly his - for the entire afternoon.

Her eyes returned to the locked door in desperation, wanting to see it miraculously spring open and someone - anyone - come in and interrupt them... but knowing in her heart that Carlos' plans would be far too carefully constructed for any such setback. Diane was still staring at the door several seconds later when Carlos lowered his head towards her, and his tongue slipped into her mouth.

He parted Diane's lips, the hand deep in her hair holding her head, and Diane felt her mouth conform to his, instinctively returning his kiss. Carlos ran the tip of his tongue across Diane's lips, then eased further into her and lifted her own tongue with gentle stroking motions with the tip of his tongue. Presently Diane's eyes shut as she allowed his tongue to play with hers amidst the firm press of their kiss.

Carlos' breath was coming in fast, excited pants; he tasted strong but not entirely unpleasant, and Diane was already aware that she was going to abandon herself to him. What was the point of struggling? He had expertly isolated her, and now he was going to take her... one way or another. With that huge rod pressing eagerly into her bare, flat belly Diane realized she had no wish to make him treat her any more roughly than he had to.

After several minutes of exploring Diane's mouth, Carlos released their kiss and drew his lips from hers. He was panting hard, his eyes gleaming with excitement and lust. Diane felt a moment of panicked certainty as Carlos slipped the coverup from her shoulders, leaving her in the skimpiest bikini she had ever worn.

"Come, " he muttered huskily, and Diane gasped in surprise as his arms slid under her and swept her off her feet. His forearms beneath her knees and armpits lifted her effortlessly, and he carried her across his office, kicking open a door at the rear of the room.

Diane let out a tiny whimper, her head sagging against his muscular arm, as Carlos carried her into a lavishly appointed bedroom. Her eyes were drawn to the huge, scarlet-quilted super-kingsizeking-size bed where - she knew - he was about to ravish her.

He lowered her gently onto the soft quilt, the arm around her shoulders supporting her in a semi-reclining posture as his other hand slid eagerly over her hips and waist, ran up her naked back, and found the strap of her swimsuit top. Diane found herself unable to tear her gaze from him as she felt his hands moving between her shoulders. Suddenly the tautness of her swimsuit cups disappeared, and Carlos gasped with pleasure as Diane's bikini fell away. Her full, rounded breasts tumbled free, settling only slightly after their release.

His eyes ran slowly, lustfully down Diane's gorgeous body, now clad only in her tiny black G-string. Allowing her shoulders to sink down into the soft pillows, Carlos placed his huge hands on her hips, his forefingers looping around the strings of her swimsuit panties. Very slowly, he began to draw Diane's G-string away from her crotch and down over her thighs.

She lay completely passive as the Puerto Rican pulled her panties off her and discarded them with her tiny brassiere on the floor, leaving her completely naked. Carlos knelt above her, taking in every hollow and curve of her fabulous body, all his now for hours and hours... then he stepped off of the bed, and quickly unbuttoned his shorts.

Diane bit her lip at the sight of his huge manhood springing eagerly forward, the heavy shaft topped with a blunt glans almost the size of a hen's egg. Her eyes remained fixed on his pulsing erection as the Puerto Rican knelt on the bed alongside her, his deft hands sliding up along her inner thighs and parting them effortlessly. Then Diane closed her eyes, trembling as she felt the rough stubble of his chin slide between her legs.

Carlos panted with excitement as he closed on Diane's glistening slit, savoring the sight and smell of her hot, wet sex. She was almost completely shaven, her mound smooth except for a short, vertical stripe of tight black curls perhaps an inch wide by two deep, mown to within a half-inch of her skin. His nose nuzzled into this tiny, soft nest just before his eager lips spread over her exposed labia.

Diane whimpered involuntarily as she felt his mouth part her glistening lips and his tongue slide into her, touching her entrance before gliding deeper into her body. He curled his tongue-tip upwards, stroking the roof of her vagina in an effort to find her G-spot. His big hands stroked Diane's hips, her thighs now supported in the crooks of his elbows as though she were in stirrups, his tongue sliding and swimming in her tight, wet sex. Diane's fingernails dug into the scarlet bedsheets, and she gasped as Carlos' long tongue ran over the sweet flesh of her G-spot.

The Puerto Rican smiled inwardly as he felt Diane stiffen under his hands, and he ran his tongue in circular motions over the upper surface of her sex until he felt her G-spot swell into a rough-textured bump. He swirled his tongue over and around her, her gasps presently becoming audible even though her thighs were pressed tight against his ears. Her clitoris swelled, meeting Carlos' lips as he French-kissed her vagina, the movements of his lips during his working of her G-spot teasing her clit to full, aching attention.

Ripples of shameful pleasure radiated through Diane's body as Carlos tongued her dripping sex, her head sagging into the deep pillows. In spite of her situation, she could feel her excitement mounting as she was expertly stimulated, her breath coming in quick, rhythmic gasps of arousal. She knew this was all wicked and wrong - yet also knew that, if he continued working at her like this, she would soon begin to spiral upwards uncontrollably, until she clawed frantically at his bedsheets and gushed in unbearable sweetness into Carlos' mouth...Then she felt him move away and was unsure if she were relieved or disappointed.

Unable to hold back any longer, Carlos pulled his tongue from Diane's wet, open sex. He began to stroke and kiss his way up her slim, curvy body, his hands running over her hips, her waist, her taut breasts. His lips found the base of her neck and began to slide over the muscles there as his immense, hairy body settled over her.

"Guide me," he murmured, his voice husky with excitement. "You are ready for my cock to be inside you, giving you the pleasure you want so much."

Lazy with arousal and tranquilized, and knowing she had no choice, Diane slipped a slim arm between their bodies, a gasp escaping both of them as her fingers slid onto his huge shaft. Diane's small hand couldn't even go around him.

"Please be careful....you're so big," she whispered imploringly. "It's been a long time since I had someone this size."

She steered him as he eased his hips forward on her, and her lips parted as she felt his blunt tip nose against her opening.

Diane whimpered helplessly as the huge Puerto Rican rocked forward and parted her, his breath a harsh gasp against her smooth cheek as he sank exquisitely into her tight body. Her head rolled to the side as Carlos entered her, filling her opening completely, rocking forward and back until the head of his huge cock nestled against her cervix and his heavy balls came to rest against her. Oh God, she thought, he was enormous. His hands enfolded her shoulders, holding her still as he withdrew until just his glans was still inside her, before he slid smoothly and deeply into her once more.

"Oh my god," Diane murmured as he filled her again. "I feel you everywhere - so big, so big.."

Now Diane's mouth opened soundlessly as Carlos thrust unhurriedly in and out of her, her fingers twisting handfuls of scarlet bedsheet. She whimpered softly as he fucked her slowly and exquisitely, her body quivering with each stroke of his immense shaft. Her head rolled helplessly from one side to the other between his hairy forearms, her eyes glazed, fluttering slits, the top of her head level with Carlos' massive, rhythmically working shoulders. She felt an orgasm building as he fucked her relentlessly - building, building - and then it exploded inside her, and she was lifting up at him, wanting him deeper in her, wanting him to fuck her forever.

"Ah, Carlos! Take me! Fuck me! Fuck me hard...Fuck me deep!"

Carlos was panting heavily above Diane as he thrust back and forth in the hot silk of her, wanting it to go on forever but knowing he would not last long, taking in every detail of her beautiful face, sagged to one side against his arm. Diane was gasping in rhythm with Carlos' thrusts as the Puerto Rican fucked her, pinning her body to the scarlet sheets with his immense penis. She had drawn her legs high and wide as he had entered her, trying to open herself as much as possible to his enormous size, and now her feet quivered on the bed alongside Carlos' knees. His body slid between her inner thighs as he pistoned relentlessly back and forth deep within her. He felt and heard the woman orgasm and thought - perfect! She even begged him to take her! If she could respond like this the first time, the possibilities were unlimited.

He slid his hands into her thick black hair and turned her head up to face him, Diane was so small beneath him that he was unable to reach her open lips with his mouth but he wanted to gaze directly at her. Admiring her beautiful face, he presently bent low and began kissing her forehead, her eyelids, her nose.

As Diane's eyelids fluttered at the sensation of him inside her, Carlos glimpsed her dilated pupils, blurry and unfocussed with sedative. Her body was arched into him, searching for another orgasm. His mouth began to open as he felt his own orgasm approaching, his thrusts accelerating imperceptibly at first but soon forcing Diane's open lips to quiver with the effort of absorbing him. She whimpered with helplessness as Carlos' thrusts came faster and faster, her hips squirming beneath his immense torso as his huge glans nudged against her cervix each time he plunged into her body. Then, just as Diane felt she was unable to take the experience of his enormous, driving penis for much longer, the huge Puerto Rican shuddered to a halt deep inside her, and a soft cry of ecstasy escaped his lips.

"Madre de Dios," he groaned as his orgasm exploded.

A split-second later Diane felt a sudden heat flower deep in her body as Carlos climaxed, his gasping breath riffling her hair, his weight sagging onto her body. He slid his entire length in and out of her as he came in long, thick spasms, his sperm jetting into her depths. Each inward stroke filled Diane completely, forcing his semen out of her with a soft, wet squelch. Diane's gasps became desperate as the Puerto Rican's huge body sank completely onto her in his release, his 280-pound weight pressing her deep into the scarlet coverlet, his glistening penis still gliding inside her. Her body stirred again as he ravished her with the huge shaft, her arousal heightened by the feeling of helplessness his huge body created in her. Her legs wrapped around his massive thighs and she thrust up at him with her need. Carlos realized that she was searching for another orgasm and increased his tempo, grinding his pelvis into her at the same time. Diane's breath came in short gasps as she came closer to a climax, Carlos' huge cock filling her with sensation.

"Oh! Carlos! Give me that big cock, fill me! Oh my god, cumming! Cumming all over your beautiful cock!" Carlos stroked her slowly through the end of the orgasm, celebrating his successful seduction of this beauty.

Presently the last of his semen seeped from him, and Carlos simply lay across Diane, panting with relief as his immense penis spasmed inside her. In a few minutes he stopped moving and allowed himself to slip from Diane, lifting himself off her and slumping onto the bed alongside her with a gasp of satisfaction. He turned his head to savor the sight of Diane's full breasts, presently sliding a huge arm beneath her shoulders and drawing her slim body against him until she nestled in the crook of his elbow. Diane allowed her head to rest against his shoulder, her silken black hair flowing over his chest, her mind spinning as she felt his fingers slide down over one firm, pliant breast.

As Carlos began to caress Diane's supple flesh she remembered back to - one hour ago? - when she had walked confidently into his office and resumed her playful flirting with the huge Puerto Rican. One hour later, and she had been raped - seduced? -by him. Her drugged mind whirled lazily, her nipple involuntarily swelling into a stiff nub beneath his teasing fingers. She hadn't really struggled though, she thought... so had he really raped her, or simply completed a singularly skillful seduction of her? Carlos turned onto his side, his other hand running slowly over Diane's smooth hip. His strong fingers left her breast and tilted her shoulders toward him.

"Put your arms around me," he commanded softly. His head closed in on her, then he gently parted Diane's lips with his tongue.

Diane's eyelids closed as she felt Carlos' tongue enter her mouth, her shoulders turning back onto the coverlet as the Puerto Rican's insistent kiss pressed her head into the soft pillow. It didn't really matter what you called it, Diane thought blurrily as Carlos eagerly explored her with his probing tongue - she was powerless to prevent him from doing anything he wanted with her. Diane slid her slender arms obediently around his immense shoulders, dimly realizing that she was consciously abandoning herself to him completely.

Her fingers stroked Carlos' back as she felt his hand slide up her body from hip to neck, and bury itself wrist-deep in her thick, black hair. His breath hissed with excitement against her smooth cheek as he kissed her hard, his leg easing once more between Diane's thighs. She felt his thick sperm trickle from her and roll slowly down as his knee parted her legs wider, and she knew he was going to take her again, to feast repeatedly on her fabulous body until it was time to release her.

Diane lightly squeezed Carlos' buttocks, feeling him shiver at the sensation of her fingernails pressing on his skin, hoping he enjoyed what she was doing. She knew that the Puerto Rican was quite capable of breaking her in half over his knee, and Diane had decided that, if she finally left his bedroom in no worse condition than being sore and stretched from the attentions of his huge penis, having experienced a grueling sex session, she would consider it a lucky escape...

Diane and Carlos lay together on his bed, their bodies entwined with each other. The Puerto Rican's huge torso was half-above Diane's slim, hourglass form, and his deep, searching kiss nestled her pretty head firmly into the soft pillow. His fingers caressed the velvet curve of her smooth hip, his leg tight between her thighs and his other hand pushed deep in the thick silk of her raven hair.

After several minutes, Carlos lifted his head from above hers and pulled his tongue from her mouth. Diane continued to stroke his body as he drew his hand from her hair and his lips slid behind her earlobe, the pressure rolling her head to one side as the Puerto Rican began to neck her firmly.

Carlos ran his lips unhurriedly across the muscles and hollows of Diane's slender neck, enjoying the feel and taste of her skin, his hands caressing the soft skin of her hips. Diane's eyelids fluttered at the sensation of Carlos firmly kissing her neck, and as she felt the skin there growing hot and excited under his insistent mouth she murmured softly.

"Carlos..." she breathed, "...please don't mark me. We don't want David to find out about this."

Carlos ruminated for several seconds as he sucked at Diane's neck. He was not keen on his pliant captive issuing any kind of instruction to him... yet he could accept that, when Diane's husband returned from his meetings, a reunion with a wife sporting a newly acquired necklace of purple love-bites would be rather awkward. With a grunt of reluctant assent, Carlos' lips and tongue began to ease away from Diane's reddened neck, sliding down her body until, finally, he was nuzzling her sweat-dampened cleavage.

Diane's lips parted as she felt Carlos begin to run his mouth over the smooth skin of her breasts, his hands leaving her hips and gliding up across her flat belly. Then she gasped as she felt his big hands cupping her firm breasts, stroking and squeezing the supple flesh as his tongue began to run feather-light around the edge of one brown nipple.

Diane's hands ran up his back and settled on his upper arms as Carlos travelled down her body, and now - grateful that he had listened and anxious to please him - she began to glide her fingernails over his immense arms. Carlos shuddered at the sensation, his breath quickening once more and his huge penis slowly beginning to harden against her thigh.

Diane's lips quivered as the huge Puerto Rican played with her pendulous breasts, her body relaxing into the sheets under his ministrations. She felt his warm mouth enveloping one of her nipples with a gentle bite as he stroked the pliantly yielding flesh around it, and to her shame she felt herself responding, her breast beginning to swell in his mouth.

Her eyelids had begun to shut with guilty enjoyment when she felt Carlos pull away from her, leaving her nipples stiff and wet from the attentions of his tongue. Tilting her head, she gazed quizzically at Carlos as he lifted himself from the rumpled scarlet sheets and strolled over to a small handbasin situated in one corner of the room. Had she done something wrong? Diane raised herself up onto one elbow, watching the huge Puerto Rican apprehensively.

"Carlos? Is everything alright?" Do anything, she told herself, do anything he wants. Just make sure you keep him happy. Diane heard the tinkle of water as Carlos dipped his hand into the sink, and then he turned to smile at her as he pulled a dripping tube from the bowl.

"Yes, my lovely," he beamed. "Everything is fine. Just lay back." Carlos ambled back to the bed, and Diane allowed her shoulders to sink down into the scarlet sheets once more, her eyes never leaving him as he unscrewed the cap from the tube.

"You like massage, yes? You enjoyed it earlier."

Diane smiled tentatively. "Yes... it was very nice."

Carlos squeezed the tube and a stream of clear liquid filled his immense, cupped hand.

"Good." He laid the tube on the edge of the bed and closed his hands together, smiling as he worked them gently against each other. "This is a sensual massage oil. I leave it in hot water before you arrive, to warm it. You will enjoy it, I think." Diane unblinkingly watched Carlos' dripping hands separate, and then her mouth suddenly opened as the Puerto Rican slid his oiled fingers over the soft skin of her breasts.

Diane sighed as she felt his slippery hands envelop her velvet-smooth breasts, beginning to stroke and squeeze the supple flesh. One big hand left her, and then she felt warm oil streaming over her rapidly swelling nipples as Carlos poured more lubricant onto her. Then he was using both hands on her again, and as he expertly manipulated her breasts Diane's eyes slowly glazed with pleasure. Oh God, she thought dreamily, that feels fantastic. A tiny part of her tranquillized mind realized that the preheated oil was just another part of Carlos' carefully planned conquest of her, but the thought gradually disappeared as the huge Puerto Rican caressed her breasts and a tiny murmur of pleasure escaped her lips.