Puerto Rico Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was like lighting a furnace inside her. The sensation spread through her and she exploded, jerking her head away and gasping out, "I'm cumming! Oh...god forgive me....I'm cumminnnggg...."

Then she plunged her mouth down over his cock again, sucking furiously while the explosion continued. She wanted to cry out again, but to do that she would have to release his cock, so she rode her orgasm with wild twitches and writhing of her body.

The orgasm passed, leaving her weak, Juan's cock still deep in her mouth, harder than ever, straining for release. Diane paused to recover, then began to suck him again.

Suddenly she was aware of a weight depressing the bed and realized that Carlos was no longer in the chair. He was kneeling on the bed behind her, his rampant cock hard and ready again.

"Raise up my dear," he said hoarsely. "Don't stop sucking him...you're going to find that getting fucked from behind while you're sucking cock will turn you on even more."

Diane knew that and had neither the will nor desire to resist. She rose up to expose herself to him and reached back, found the rigid shaft of his enormous cock and guided it to her soaking cunt. She bucked back at him as the huge head parted her nether lips and slipped inside her. Carlos gripped her by the hips and drove his cock to full depth in one dramatic thrust. Diane gasped and pushed her full ass back at him, rotating her hips, trying to get his hardness as deep into her belly as she could.

Her mouth still deeply filled, she began to fuck the two men with both ends of her body as Carlos' fingers slid around her hip and found her clitoris, rubbing it hard and driving her wild. She slid her lips up the throbbing cock in her mouth until only the slick head remained in her lips, then began to suck and lick at it hungrily.

"Oh, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she moaned around the cock, humping her ass back at the driving cock while she slobbered and slaved over the one between her lips. She climaxed again as the two men had her at both ends. As her climax ebbed, she felt Carlos pull out of her and moaned in protest.

"Move up my lovely," he urged her. "Let Juan enjoy you as I have." Diane was confused at first, but Carlos guided her forward to straddle Juan, who took her by the hips until she was above his glistening erection.

"Look at me," Juan told her. When their eyes met he smiled and said, "look into my eyes as you put me into you."

Diane kept eye contact with him as she lowered herself onto his erection. She shivered as he entered her and Juan's eyes lit up with pleasure.

"Like a velvet glove," he said to Carlos. "She is magnificent. Ride me Preciosa."

Diane began to rock on him as he fucked into her from below. Juan's hands explored her body as she did so, running up her thighs and across her hips. They went behind her to cup her full ass and guide her movements.

"If you suck her breasts she will go crazy," Carlos suggested.

"It would be my honor to worship such breasts," Juan said. His hands went to her pendulous breasts and cupped them. Raising his head, he took a hard nipple in his mouth and sucked gently.

"Yes!" Diane moaned. "Suck harder...bite them," she begged him.

Juan was happy to do both, switching breasts and rubbing his face between them as he did. Diane began panting and quickly climaxed.

"Oh god.." she moaned. "Cumming! Cumming!"

Back at the room, David was beginning to lose his patience as the minutes ticked by and his wife did not return. How long did it take to look for a watch anyway? There wasn't that big an area around the hotel's pool. On the other hand, he reasoned, maybe someone had picked it up and handed it in at reception, and now Diane was having to wait, or fill out some kind of tedious claim form. With Carlos taking the opportunity to have a good look at her breasts, probably.

David didn't much care for the way the hotel manager looked at his beautiful wife - there was something altogether too predatory in it, like a huge, hungry lion gazing at some sleek gazelle and considering his options. David thought of Carlos ogling Diane's nearly naked body, barely covered in her tiny swimsuit, his voice thoughtful. "Watch... yes, I have a watch, handed in only a few minutes ago...come..." The enormous Puerto Rican smiling reassuringly, taking Diane's arm and steering her into his office...

Should he go down to find her? David sat up on the bed and pondered for a second. There was more than one elevator, though, and if they passed each other in separate elevators he would be searching downstairs while his wife returned to their room and wondered where on earth he was. Diane's mobile phone stood on its charging stand on the dressing table, so he couldn't even call her.

If he left the room, David thought, they could pass each other several times before finally meeting up. It would probably be quicker for them if he just remained here. But if she didn't return soon he had to go to meetings. Ultimately, he had to do just that, wondering what had become of Diane. He supposed he would find out eventually.

Diane could feel Carlos' heavy breaths on the satin-smooth skin of her back as Juan drew back and then stroked up into her once again. As the Puerto Rican man continued to thrust into Diane with a smooth, unhurried rhythm, her eyes closed and her head slowly tilted backwards, a shivering sigh of shameful enjoyment coming from her parted lips. Juan picked up the rhythm and continued fucking her from below.

As she enjoyed Juan taking her she became aware of Carlos moving on the bed. His hand ran over her back and down to a firm buttock, stroking the softness there. It felt pleasant to be stroked like this while being fucked, she thought.

Carlos smiled as he saw Diane's reaction to his caresses. She was theirs now - not only had she climaxed from their attentions but she did so multiple times, and willingly. More than that, unlike some of his other victims, she was not afraid of his huge cock - no, she craved it. Well, now he would see if she liked it in her backside as well as her mouth and pussy. But if she were everything Mister Mike had said she was, she would go crazy as they both fucked her.

He moved his hand to slide over the firmness of her ass, his fingers dipping between the full cheeks. She and Juan were still moving slowly in the rhythm of sex and he hoped Juan would be able to delay his climax until Carlos joined them. Carlos had brought the oil onto the bed with him and now he drizzled some on Diane's ass. Running his fingers through the oil he moved across her flesh to cross over her puckered anus. Diane twitched at the feel of him back there and her breath caught. But as Carlos continued to stroke her she came to enjoy the stimulation, actually leaning forward to give him better access.

When he thought she was relaxed again Carlos ran his fingers over the opening once more, probing slightly at it. Diane moaned and shook her ass as he played with her opening like that, grinding down on Juan at the same time.

"I think she likes that Jefe," Juan said. He lifted to suck at Diane's dangling breasts again, distracting her from what he knew was coming. As she moaned at the sensation Carlos let his finger penetrate the tight opening. He worked it in with a series of movements and watched as Diane climaxed again from the combined sensations.

"Mmmm....Ah! Fuck me, fuck me hard...cumming!"

Carlos used the distraction of her climax to slip another finger into the opening and stretch her further. Diane pushed back at him but otherwise concentrated on her orgasm. Carlos could feel the ripples in her body as the orgasm rocked her; her ability to climax so often amazed him, her sexuality incredible. As she calmed he stretched her with the two fingers and slipped in a third, bringing a groan from Diane but no protest. He used his free hand to drizzle oil on his rock- hard cock, now standing proudly from his body, and spread it with his hand. His cock was throbbing with desire for this woman - he could wait no longer to feel the tightness of her ass surround his shaft.

Diane felt Carlos move again, his fingers never leaving her ass. It felt good, she decided, but taking the immensity of his cock back there was frightening. His length might work, she had been fucked by long cocks before, but his girth was easily the largest she had encountered.

A fourth finger entered her and she would have protested but Juan chose that moment to suck hard on her nipple, making her gasp. She pushed her breast at his mouth as he sucked and bit the nipple, and the sensations went straight to her pussy. Her mind was reeling with the eroticism of the moment and the sensations the two men were drawing from her body. The enormous Puerto Rican continued working on Diane as he moved closer to her, his pulsing erection gliding smoothly through the cleft of her firm, round buttocks, replacing his hand. She could feel the length and hardness of him as he ran his erection over her and she stiffened in anticipation.

"Diane, I am going to take you now," Carlos told her. "Juan and I will fuck you together and I am sure you will love it."

Diane moaned at his words, partly from the suspense and partly desire building in her as she felt his cock run over her opening. Carlos probed at her with his fingers again, relaxing her sphincter, and then put the head of his huge cock at the opening. She could hear the big man panting in his excitement and Diane shivered in anticipation. She felt the large head probe at her anus and both she and Carlos were surprised when it slid into the tight opening with very little effort.

Ah, she has done this before, thought Carlos. She is full of surprises. His hands went to her hips and held her as he pressed forward, starting to penetrate her more deeply. Juan stopped moving, waiting for Carlos to take her completely so they could fuck the beautiful woman together. They had done this any number of times before and knew how to get the women to accept two men at once, and soon come to enjoy it.

Carlos thrust forward again; almost half of his shaft was in Diane's ass now and she seemed to be accepting that he would fuck her there, panting as he penetrated her.

He was surprised when she said hoarsely, "Yes! Take me there....give me that big cock!"

Carlos gladly began fucking Diane more vigorously and his belly was soon touching her rear, with his long cock totally in her. She was breathing hard, seeming taking it well.

He leaned over her back and softly spoke near her ear. "Now we fuck you together, my dear. Have you ever had two men before?"

"Yes," she answered slowly, seemingly embarrassed to admit it. "Do it! I....I want it...I need it."

Carlos ran his hands up Diane's lovely back and down her sides to take her by the hips. He pulled back until most of his cock was exposed and thrust forward hard to start what she wanted.

"Juan and I will be happy to give you what you need," he told her. "Juan, let us give this lovely lady a proper fucking!"

The two men began to take Diane front and back, establishing a rhythm with their thrusts into her so they penetrated her together. The effect on her was immediate.

"Uh, uh uh...oh my god...oh! Fuck me, both of you!"

Diane lowered herself so her breasts dangled in Juan's face. "Suck my tits Juan! Harder! Bite my nipples...oh my god, cumming! Cumming on your beautiful cocks!"

As her orgasm washed over her Diane moved up to kiss Juan deeply, filling his mouth with her passionate breath as she did. Juan was surprised but gladly returned the soul kiss from the beautiful woman, all the while continuing to fuck her.

Unlike Carlos, Juan hadn't climaxed yet and so he was easily overcome by her passion. Sooner than he liked he felt his orgasm building. There was no delaying it, her hips were pumping on his cock, and now her fabulous breasts were in his face again. He exploded into her, milked by the velvet sleeve of her pussy until there was nothing left.

"Madre de Dios," he groaned as he climaxed. He filled his hands with the soft flesh of her breasts and buried his face in them as the last spasms of cum eked from him.

Feeling that Juan had stopped fucking Diane after his climax Carlos wrapped his big arms around her waist and rolled them off him, so he was on his back, Diane atop him, his huge cock still buried in her ass. He took hold of her legs on either side, spread her and began to fuck her from below.

"Ah! You're so big...use that monster on me, fuck my ass!"

Carlos pistoned into her, letting one hand slip down to her slit. He rubbed her clit as he fucked and Diane began to flip her hips at his hand, searching for another orgasm.

"Mmmm, keep doing that! Harder! Oh my god, cumming again...!"

Carlos fucked her through the orgasm until Diane's breath slowed. He pulled out of her ass and slid out from under her, keeping her legs spread but now on her back on the bed. His huge cock was an angry pole in front of him as he lay down on her and entered her pussy. Juan's cum made it easy for him to penetrate her completely in one thrust.

"Oh! Yes! Fill me with that monster!" Diane urged him. Carlos began to fuck her deeply from this position and Diane writhed under him, pushing up at his cock as he buried it to his balls in her.

Juan had been laying on the bed watching in awe as the pair fucked. He had seen Carlos dominate women with his large body and monster cock before, but this beauty seemed able to match him in appetite and enthusiasm. She had gone from unwilling victim to demanding partner in just a day. Sadly, he had duties to perform and it would be a while before he could have her again. As he eased off the bed and began to dress he consoled himself that Carlos would find a way to have her again tonight, and perhaps he could join them. Dressed, he slipped out of the bedroom, certain neither of them had noticed.

Carlos kept fucking Diane as deeply as he could while moving to kiss her. He kissed her hard, his kiss returned with unexpected passion. This woman was so demure yesterday and now this. What had he woken in her to turn her into such a sexual wildcat? No matter, he was going to enjoy her to the fullest, and right now that meant bringing her to yet another climax. He ground his pubic bone into her clit while his long cock reamed her pussy. Diane responded as expected, her breath quickening again and her hands clawing at his back, pulling him into her.

"That's it....fuck me just like that...hard...deep...ohhhhh!"

She convulsed in orgasm as Carlos fucked her relentlessly. Every time it seemed she would calm he would intensify his efforts, turning her into a babbling creature in continuous orgasm. This was what he had been waiting for. He pulled back and let his cock leave her pussy, bringing a groan from Diane. This was replaced by a huge gasp as he shifted to enter her ass completely in one powerful thrust. He moved her hips upward so he was now fucking down into that opening and resumed pistoning into her.

"Oh! Carlos!" she cried out. "Oh my god - take me! Use me! Fill me with that cock!"

Diane climaxed again from having her ass fucked so powerfully. Carlos leaned in to kiss her again, a long soulful kiss as his cock buried itself in her lovely ass. He was still kissing her as he finally exploded in orgasm and it felt like his entire body was being emptied into her. The spasms of orgasm went on and on, but eventually weakened and then ended. Carlos sagged off to Diane's side, his cock slipping from her, both of them exhausted by the intensity of their lovemaking.

Recovering, Carlos turned on his side to face Diane, caressing her flat belly tenderly with his large hand.

"What have I awakened in you?" he asked quietly. "You have gone from a shy wife to a tigress."

It seemed like a long while before she answered, though it was probably no more than a minute. "Before I fell in love with David I had a strong appetite for sex - sex of all kinds." Her hand went to Carlos' now-flaccid cock. "I was especially drawn to men with big cocks; I had a lover with a cock the size of yours and could not get enough of him. But David entered my life and I grew out of that, replacing it with love for him. Or so I thought until now."

"I still love my husband, very much. We have a wonderful life together, and he loves me. He is a kind and considerate lover who gives me great pleasure. It's just...sometimes I don't want to be treated like a delicate flower...sometimes I need more."

Carlos considered this for a moment. "I am happy to help with that need - you are a beautiful woman, the most desirable I have ever seen. And I sense that you still need more."

He got off the bed and helped Diane to her feet. Holding her naked body against his he told her, "For now, you must go back to your room and prepare for your husband's return. I know you have a dinner for the conference tonight. If you can leave it for a while at 8:30 I can meet you in the laundry room. It is two doors down from the ladies bathroom on that floor. We can have time together then."

"Carlos, I don't think..."

He pulled Diane into him and leaned down to kiss her. The kiss was returned with passion equal to his. He felt his cock stir, but knew they didn't have time, even though her hand had found the semi-hard shaft and was starting to stroke it.

"If you want this cock again," he said, covering her hand, "and I know you do - you will come to the laundry room. Wear your sexiest dress for me, and do not bother with lingerie."

Carlos kissed her again and felt her passion build. He knew he would see her at 8:30. Juan would be very pleased when he told him to join them. "Your husband will get an email from the hotel chain this afternoon," he went on. "It will offer you two more nights in the suite at half the price of your original room."

Diane spoke quickly. "We leave tomorrow morning. And I know David can't stay - he has business to attend to with the next day."

"Ah, but you do not," Carlos explained. "Perhaps two more days of your island vacation is a special treat he will want you to enjoy. And you would be all alone in that big suite. I could provide company, sometimes with Juan as well. I should also mention that I have a younger brother who resembles me - in every way."

Diane blushed at this and was clearly torn. Whatever need she had was still strong - irresistibly strong?

"Go now," he told her. "I will see you tonight."

To be continued...