Pulled Over 04

Story Info
Settling in to our new life together.
1.4k words
4.68
3.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rolled off of me and I kissed him, I cleaned the man up and covered him so he could get some more sleep. A kiss and he rolled over and slept for a few more hours, I went and had coffee on the patio and got some work done.

John came out and leaned in for a kiss, he turned and dove in the pool, he came up the side and came and lay on top of me soaking wet. I had enough time to put my laptop aside when his fabulous body covered me.

He lay there not moving he was comfortable, I could not stop smiling, he got up and I went in to get the man coffee. He took a seat in the other lounger he and I like we were on some vacation, clothing optional of course.

John mentioned he would need to find a gym close by, the one he went too was some forty miles away and he was not about to stop working out. I told him of the gyms in the area and that maybe I should get in shape as well so my new boyfriend did not leave me for some body builder guy.

John got up and sat on my lounger, my legs straddling him, his cock so close to my back door.

"Billy don't change a thing about yourself, you are the type of guy I like and want, not some body builder or some twink. You are my man now, and I am not one to look at anyone but the man I am falling for."

"Falling for you too John, you are a very sexy man, don't change a thing you are perfect."

He and I kissed, it felt more intense, more feeling from both of us, I really liked the man more than I was willing to say to him right now. Yeah I was in love with him, he picked me up and carried me to my or should I say our bedroom.

He and I kissed while he carried me, he laid me on the bed then lay on top of me, he stared at me, his lips pressed in to my own. His cock a steel bar right now, my own cock felt so small beside his massive tool.

He pulled my legs up and grabbed the lube, he slicked up his cock and pressed it in, I still pulled in a deep breath when that huge cock was pushed in to me. My legs on his massive shoulders, his cock deep inside of me, my hole still felt like it was being stretched to the limit having his massive cock inside of me.

Just by his look I knew he wanted to give it to me hard, pound his big cock inside of me, he started slow but his strokes got harder and harder. His massive muscular body slammed into my own, his cock piercing my tight tender hole till I was on the verge of screaming. John grabbed my hips and then he really gave it to me.

His strokes so hard my whole body was being pushed back and forth on the bed, his balls slapped my ass, his cock like a piston in an engine. My hole would be so tender after this one, John was pouring out sweat as he pounded his big cock into me.

He reached down and held my cock in his hand, he did not stroke it he simply held it in place, with him slamming his cock into me he was stroking my cock as well. My balls tucked in and I tried to hold back but there was no way.

I shot myself in the face neck and even some in my own mouth, the tightness of my orgasm pulled John's cock in tight and his own cock started to cum. I felt this thru my whole body as his cock filled me with his massive load of white cream.

John pounded in the last few drops of his load deep inside of me, he lifted me to the center of the bed and lay there on top of me. Both of us covered in sweat and cum, his cock slowly slipped out of my overstretched cavern.

His head on my chest, he was comfortable, I too was where I wanted to be, under this magnificent man, who was not only hung, well built, but also a true gentleman and a kind gentle soul. He and I lay there not wanting to move a muscle right now.

He lifted his head and looked at me, his lips came to my own, he held me in place as he and I got lost in each other. He pulled back and looked me in the eyes, I smiled at this man who made me feel the way I felt right now.

"Babe you and I need a shower real bad, think I am stuck to you."

We peeled off of each other, he pulled me to my feet and walked me to our shower, I watched as he set it just right, he escorted me in then came in behind me. Even soft his cock was incredible, I still wonder how he kept it hidden inside his trousers.

Once cleaned up we would go look for a gym for this sexy guy, I would tag along as I wanted to get in better shape, not like him but tighten all the right things up. This way I could watch him work out when he and I went at the same time.

We got dressed and got in my SUV, I let the man drive after all he was the man in this relationship, we found one he really liked. He got the looks from many of the patrons in the gym, but he only had eyes for me and he showed them. He pulled me in for a kiss, in the middle of the gym, everyone would know I was his and he was mine.

On the way home we stopped for groceries, he pushed the cart and I loaded it, one guy made a snide remark about the two of us, his remark generated at me that I was some fucking faggot. John walked up to him in the next aisle and pushed him to the counter, the guy panicked.

"Did you say something about my boyfriend?"

"Eh no, No Sir I, I would never."

"Good man, be careful next time Son this could have been taken outside and it would not have been a pretty site to see you broken inside the dumpster at the back of the building."

I was sure the man would start crying, I had a hard time not to smile, this guy had said so many nasty things to me before while I was in this market. The guy ran out of the store I was sure he had soiled himself, John and I got what we needed then made our way out.

When John and I got home we brought in the groceries, he went to the bedroom to strip naked, he would take a dip in the pool, then we could relax pool side. We would have a high protein dinner, this way I could drop a few pounds and John could get back on his meal regiment.

The days and weeks quickly passed us by, John and I settled in with each other, he officially moved in a week after we started to go out, crazy to have the second place to live when he was here all the time. Just saying his name made me smile, we met some great people when he and I travelled.

Another gay couple we met at one location we hung out with, of course they wanted to trade partners, I told them over my dead body was anyone touching my man. John also told them he was only into me and no one else.

They came by for dinner a few times, but they were looking for a couple they could play in the bedroom, John and I were not those people. Our sex life was never boring, we role played, and of course his big gun ended up inside of me each and every time.

I love John more than anything in this entire world, we settled into our lives, we kept active, from hiking to he and I jogging, the gym and all of our trips all over the world. I still smile when I see him anywhere in a room.