Pulled Over - Glossy Handed

Story Info
Girl gets caught being naughty by cop.
1.3k words
3.98
14k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yummyma
yummyma
3 Followers

Don't you fucking hate it when a cop gets behind you and you just know you're going to get pulled over? Like something inside is triggered or pressed and all of a sudden you don't know how to act? Welp, imagine you're so fucking horny that you decide to shove a vibrating dildo in your pussy and decide to take a little drive...

It's been awhile since I've had sex, I kinda have bad luck. As in finding someone to fuck. I think about sex too often, perhaps a little too often. I think about the build up, how it's always fun; being under the hands and control of someone else rather than my own. Make me cum and maybe I'll become more submissive.

I watched a public porn clip and was inspired to go take a drive while having my tits out and riding a dildo as I cruise and hit some bumps. Some might say desperate? Perhaps aha but I was truly inspired (horny). I like being slutty in public. When it's appropriate of course, as no families around or whatever. Don't get it twisted I'm a well mannered, classy slut. Anyways, I decided to charged my pink vibrating dildo as I slipped into a stretchy towel like light greet skirt. No panties, no bra, just a loose white T somewhat sheer.

I was already getting wet just thinking about it. I placed a little towel on my car seat, I know how get so just to prevent wet spots I thought this would help. I take off, and at first I had music playing which I changed to a porn video and heared it play. The sound of a girl moaning and getting her cheeks clapped made my horny as fuck. Pulling my shirt up, exposing my boobs thankfully my car only shows half of my head (pretty low) I felt like you'd literally have to be next to me to see them if not it's harder.

I turn on my vibrator with its little controller, and the light it on. Set it to a steady setting and pressed it against my pulsing clit. Twirling it around, making me wetter. "Fuck yes yes, fuck my pussy just like that ugh yeah baby.." said the bitch getting fucked in the video. It was driving me up the walls, I shoved the dildo inside me and just sat on it. Mmmmm. I felt my walls open up and i gasped for a bit. I miss cock.

Placing both hands on the wheel making my tits squeeze, gently grinding on the dildo against my seat taking it all in. Feel so good, I start thinking to myself *Damn ma look at your juicy fucking titties, so sexy. I wanna watch you jiggle a bit...you like being a slut don't ya..*. "Yes, I like being a little slut.." I say to myself as I pinch and twist on my nipple, i licked my nipples and let the breeze make them hard.

Because I was in a lowkey neighborhood I was driving slow, and would randomly bust little U turns. I was becoming so wet, almost an edging feeling. I drove by a street where a man was standing on the top of his lawn watering his plants and I had no chance or intention of covering myself. Driving around 15 mph, and there happened to be a speed bump right in front I had to pause.. As I did I could feel the man watching, so I look over and he's stuck. We look at each other, and I feel my tits bounce from the bump and I smile as I drive away.

Oops? I giggled, thinking I was close to cumming and decided to do a couple more streets and make myself cum. As I turn a corner what do I see a killer whale. Shiiiiiit, my tits were out and I just knew he seen something! Those Ford Explorers make me more anxious, rather than the usual cop car.

Uhh! I tried playing it off my putting hands on the wheel trying to cover myself. Once I saw it pull away I just knew, I just fucking knew man! That I was was screwed, fuck me.

As I pulled over slowly half a block later, I got nervous as fuck and fumbled the controller to the passengers side floor. FUCK ME. My heart was in my throat. "HI THERE." said a deep as voice. "Hey.." I barely managed to squeal. "Where ya heading, you must be in a hurry.." Nervously I laughed "Um just going home." Once I actually looked at him and saw how he was just staring at my boobs.."I wanna apologize if you got a glimpse of my tits officer I'm just really really hot. I know you saw..".

A chuckle came out of him, "Yeah I definitely saw that and had to pull you over to see if your mental is right. So no drinking or anything?".

"No! Not at all I hardly drink..and yeah I'm totally fine I was just trying to catch a breeze" I buried my face in my hands because I KNOW I was blushing hard. He must've felt some type of way and suggested I'd be very careful next time all while looking at my boobs. I made sure to perk myself up and felt my nipples piercing through my shirt. Giving my best puppy eyes, "Thank you much officer.." I began to say when he interrupted me and said "Shhhhhhh..what's that noise??!"

Stunned, I stopped moving. Besides my heartbeat, I could hear another noise. Like a clicking noise. My pussy was so wet, somehow it was loud enough to the point the officer looked at me like what the hell..

"What's that noise??" as he got closer to my window. Because I was so shook and nervous to get in trouble now if I confess I have a dildo inside me I just did what I do best and made him uncomfortable by saying the most unexpected.."I'm kinda queefing.." "What??!" he said as he looked at me funny. "I'm fucking wet, when I saw you seen me I instantly started pouring from the rush I-I don't know why..".

"Miss, you've got me with this one." followed with a nervous laugh. I saw my chance, he was pushing away or nothing. Flattery if anything, which was a total lie. But FDP right? I decided to ride the wave.."Would you like to see what became?" I said in my sexiest tone. "Meaning?" as in an instant he turned off his body camera and turned his body away from me just face looking at me. I slip my hand in my skirt and slowly take it out pulling out nothing but clear cum. Glossy palm and fingers. I giggle and show him.

I watched him smile big and that's when he switched his camera back on. He padded my door and I heard his wedding ring tap "Alright Miss you have yourself a wonderful night, and get home safely!" as he walked away so nonchalant. Turned my car back on, and went straight home! On the last block I flashed my tits one more time and instantly felt my clit swell. I have a couple minutes before I'm home..I started grinding so hard so fast on my dildo imaging I was riding cock real good real fast. Pinching my nipples hard, I got into a rhythm and fucked the shit out of my toy. I started cumming hard, no hands. Just what I fucking needed ugh..

I pulled into the driveway, finally home. I was exhausted, my clit super sensitive. Slowly I began to slide my toy out, my pussy gripping it so hard I struggled a bit. It was so messy, and wet. It slid out, covered in juices clear as fuck. I shove it in my mouth, and suck it clean. Mmm, "good girl.." I whispered, as I chuckled from realizing how crazy and lucky I was that night.

PS: it's prolly not normal to seduce myself, but i just do.

yummyma
yummyma
3 Followers