My Ride with Three Strangers

Story Info
I was taken by 3 strangers against my will.
1.2k words
3.83
24.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of my story Stranger on a Train.

At last I made it to Prince George. It is a smallish city, very working class, with several rather smelly pulp mills so if the wind was blowing the wrong way it was awful, but if it blew in the right direction it smelled rather nicely of freshly cut lumber. I started humming "Summer wages" under my breath. That made me smile. I was so looking forward to my summer job and making some money.

I walked down to the bus depot and got my first disappointment. I had just missed the bus to _______. There wasn't another until late evening. I thought about hitching a ride. It was only 1 1/2 hours south. I was debating with myself what to do when a grey van pulled up beside me and the driver asked where I was headed.

I told him.

"Well I am heading down that way. I can give you a ride after I drop off my friends downtown." He said, "It's not out my of my way. Come on, hop in."

So I did. It was my first mistake of the day. It wasn't to be my last. We stopped at a liquor store for beer and a mickey of whiskey. He gave me a rye and coke which I belted back in a couple of swigs being very thirsty. I took another drink more slowly but an empty stomach and alcohol don't mix and I was feeling a little tipsy. Another mistake. As we headed for the road out of town I asked why we weren't dropping of the two men who were with him.

"We have another idea in mind." said one of the men who had amazing red hair and a Scottish accent. I then recognised the two as being on the train. He pulled me over on to his lap and laughed. I felt a shiver go up my spine. I tried to wiggle free but only succeeded in getting closer. He groaned and said, "You gave it up for the big Swede now it's our turn. I so want my cock in your sweet cunt. Give me all you got!"

At this point I started to feel really odd. All the colours were swimming together, maybe doing the butterfly I thought dreamily. I was becoming fascinated by the red hair of my captor. I came back to reality when the other man with black piercing eyes and a swarthy complexion started to rip my clothes off and soon I was completely naked. I was almost completely out of it as well. The red haired Scot put his hand inside my pussy and started to stroke inside me. I wondered fuzzily how he had managed to it.

The black haired guy said to the driver, "You gave her too much. She is going to pass out and it will not be as much fun!"

The driver grunted, "She'll be unable to fight but will be awake so don't complain. Fuck, I need to find a place to park so I can get my cock into her cunt as well."

In the meantime, I found myself responding in spades. Red said, "Wow the slut is sopping. I'm going to fuck her silly." He didn't waist anymore time but undid his pants and he stroked his cock nestled in the fiery red of his pubic hair. I blinked sharply but everything was still trailing rainbows. His cock swelled and grew to an enormous size or so it seamed to me. I was eager fuck all of them. What was making me so crazy? What had they given me I wondered?

He spread my legs and finally shoved himself deep inside me, "So how is that compared to the big Swede? I have been waiting for this since your exhibition on the train."

I tried to answer him but as soon as I opened my mouth Blackie stuffed his short fat cock into my mouth. I gasped for breath. The van slowed down and bounced over some bumps, the springs swaying, causing me to fall into the rhythm of the men who were fucking me. I sucked on the cock in my mouth until I could feel him tighten up and he unloaded spasm after spasm of salty cum in my mouth. We had come to a halt at a lake campsite. I was too occupied with the cock in my cunt to care where we were and who was watching. I got increasingly mixed up and now I was coming in wave after wave of sweet sensation. I floated up above my body and saw the driver stripping his pants off and getting in on the action. I floated of into oblivion while the three men took me repeatedly.

When I woke up, I was in a hotel room with three men in the bed beside me holding me down. I wasn't thinking of escaping, but my tongue felt like a bunch of little ducks with webbed feet had walked all over it and my cunt was sore. I needed a drink and shower. The room was still pulsating in time with my heartbeat while everything I looked at was vibrant and colorful. I shook my head and was immediately woozy like I had been in the van. I wriggled out from under the men and went to the washroom, jumping in the shower. I rubbed soap over my body until I started to feel horny, and I began to finger myself. I was getting more excited until I thought to myself, what am I doing? There were 3 perfectly good cocks laying out on the bed. I wanted to try the one I did not remember getting as I had been tripping out.

I climbed up beside Driver and took his penis in my mouth and started licking and sucking it with enthusiasm. It was a good size and I discovered how well it fit inside my pussy and how good it felt in a quick moment. As I was fucking him the others woke up and one started pinching my nipples and the other reached down between my legs to rub my clit. I was beside myself with pleasure and fucked, sucked and took one cock up my ass so was impaled by a cock in every hole. Everything went rose pink in a swirl of colour and I had started wave after wave of a powerful orgasm that had me screaming in pleasure. The guys started to shake and one by one they filled me with their cum and I took every last drop. As we lay there exhausted I asked what drug they gave me.

"I mixed some powdered magic mushrooms into your drink," He winked at me and added, "When can we come and see you again?"

"Never," I snapped, "Pleasant as this interlude was, you can't expect me to trust you when you drugged me so you could fuck me against my will." All three of them hung their heads in a show of shame. I didn't believe it for a instance. I dressed quickly and went out to find my friend's house and on to my next adventure...