All Comments on 'Pullout Games with Fertile Neighbor'

by latent_heat

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
coolstrangeravenuecoolstrangeravenue5 months ago

fantastic! great breeding story and buildup

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

There's a sure fire method of fucking to completion without chance of pregnancy, he should have assfucked her.

latent_heatlatent_heat5 months agoAuthor

Thanks geek37 and coolstrangeravenue! I'm glad you enjoyed the story!

Thanks for the feedback, ananymous. I considered adding some anal... but it's just not the same without the risk ;-) (imho)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story. Hopefully she gets pregnant. Are you working on subsequent chapters.

Kellie

latent_heatlatent_heat5 months agoAuthor

Thanks anonymous (Kellie). Oh she got pregnant all right! :-) One may re-read the last few lines of the story to verify ;-)

I may consider writing a follow-up installment.... is that something the readership is interested in seeing?

(please reply with comments or DMs)

latent_heatlatent_heat3 months agoAuthor

Ok, coolstrangeravenue!!!! Your enthusiasm is noted and appreciated, thank you :-).

You will be happy to hear that I have just begun work on a next chapter. No promises on when it will come, though...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlatent_heat@latent_heat
Just trying to stretch my creativity a bit. I hope you enjoy my work. Note: Many of my stories involve non-consensual insemination. Obviously, this is not a good thing to do "in real life." But I think it makes for hot fantasies. If that's not your thing, even in imaginary sc...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES