Pulses Pt. 01

Story Info
Jason's psychic power begins to bloom...
2.3k words
4.61
40.6k
85

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters are over eighteen years of age.

"Hey sis, c'mere for a sec!" I called. My sister Amber was heading down the hall, she stopped and gave me the Death Glare. I remained calm. Amber's fierce but tiny, for a twenty year old you think she'd be taller than 5'2".

"What, dork?" Amber was more of a punk type but really her own style. She was the rebellious one, I was the calm science-nerd type. But as I'm a foot taller than her in addition to being a year older, she didn't scare me. Not too much anyway.

"Wanna show you something, come in and close the door." Amber's eyebrows went up but she did it. I went to my desk, there were three quarters on it in a triangle pattern. I looked at Amber, clasped my hands behind my back and closed my eyes.

The coins rose and hovered an inch or two over the surface of the desk. They shifted positions so the triangle pointed first up, then down, then right and left. Then they settled back down on the desk. All this happened without a sound.

I could tell Amber was impressed but trying not to show it. "Magnets?" was her only comment. I'd been watching her through mostly-closed lids to see her reaction.

"Nope," I said, and tapped my skull. "All me. I've been practicing for a couple years, getting better at it, whatever it is." I paused for effect. "No one else knows about this, knows I can do this stuff. I'd like it if you could keep it a secret."

She thought about it for a second, said "Yeah, I get it. Who wants extra hassle? So is this all you can do? Can you like, read minds or anything?" She seemed vaguely interested, which for her meant she thought it was the shit.

"Well," I said, "I can control three small areas at once, from what I can determine, and I can subtly affect matter in those areas. Make things lighter or heavier, warmer or colder too. Not very much weight, that can tire me out, but enough." I chuckled. "No mind reading, sorry."

"I gotta say bro, pretty cool! And keeping it a secret, from me, that's impressive too." She gave me her Wicked Smile, I knew how right she was about that. Amber's a first class snoop.

"Wait, there's more," I said. "Why don't you sit on the bed, I'll show you?" She bounced down on the mattress, looked up at me. I didn't want her standing up for this. It was something I'd tried on myself many times, I knew what could happen.

All at once Amber's eyes grew huge and round and her mouth dropped into an O of surprise and pleasure. She flopped back on the mattress, her hands grabbed the covers and she let out a gasp, then a moan.

"Jason, what the fuck, oh my god, are you doing this? Oh fuck yes, Yes, YES!" My little sister's legs scissored closed and she thrashed around on the mattress. Her face was flushed and I could suddenly smell her arousal.

I had used my psychokinesis to stimulate her clit and both nipples at once. Years of fine tuning my control were paying off. I could both warm her genitals and make them pulse very rapidly, bringing on an orgasm at incredible speed.

She lay on my bed in a daze, I sat next to her. I liked my sister, I also lusted after her. Her small size makes her large titties look even bigger on her. She's got a narrow waist and nice thick thighs, plus an ass I've dreamt of fucking.

"What do you think, sis? How was it?" I grinned down at her. She was looking back like she had no idea what was going on, I knew how she felt. The first successful time I'd made myself cum that way was still seared into my mind.

"Want another one?" I asked, and in a moment she was thrashing and moaning again, her body on fire as I played her nerves like a virtuoso. This time I kept the stimulation going for two minutes or so, she kept moaning and her face looked so hot, I was tempted to cum myself.

Finally she lay still on the bed, staring at the ceiling. "Jason, holy shit, don't you ever..." she began. I gave her another quick orgasm. She bucked and moaned for a moment before saying "No more, I give, oh god!"

I was totally turned on now, she looked so sexy cumming for me like that, I hauled out my already hard cock and gave myself a quick pulse or two until I shot a load all over Amber's chest. Next time, I promised myself, she'd be naked when I came on her tits.

"Here's the deal, sis. We're going to experiment together, see what my power can do. If you opt out, fine, as long as you keep my secret. But you won't opt out. The orgasms I give are different, stronger. You'll never have another one but always remember how good they are." Some of those claims were true, some BS, but she didn't know that.

I was counting on her natural rebelliousness too. She got up on one elbow and grimaced. "You owe me a shirt, ick. Okay, I'm in, I guess." With that she just pulled her cum-stained shirt over her head.

Time stopped for me, I'd been dying to see Amber's jugs for years. They were in a bra, a very nice one, but I still wanted to capture the moment. They looked so soft, so warm, I just wanted to bury my head in her chest.

Instead, I went and got my sister another shirt from her room. Hey, you pick your battles, right? Once she was dressed again she said we could talk later, she had things to do today, other than being her big brother's science experiment. But she said it with a smile.

It was mom and dad's night out, so after dinner Amber and I had the house to ourselves. We went up to my bedroom, eager to try out this new phenomenon. I wanted Amber to strip, I wanted to see if there were any changes to her skin when I used my power.

It took a little convincing but finally in the name of science Amber got naked for me. She took my breath away. Narrow waist, full bust and hips, her nipples pink and perfect. I was getting hard and right now I didn't care if she was looking, I couldn't tear my eyes away from my sexy sis.

"Jason! Focus!" Amber's voice was like a glass of cold water to the face, I remembered what I was supposed to be doing. I thought she'd be pissed at me for ogling her like that but she was smiling a naughty smile. Well!

"Okay, I'd like to observe first-hand the effects, starting with your breasts, if that's all right." I was nervous, covering it by being stiff and scientific. Amber just lay back and closed her eyes. "I'm starting now, tell me what you feel as it's happening," I said.

I visualized a spot covering her right nipple, started heating it up a little. Amber gasped softly, said "I feel my right nipple getting warm. Wow. Jason, that's so cool." I repeated it with the left one, Amber telling me as it warmed as well.

"Okay, now I'll just vibrate, no heat." I bent down close to her breasts, getting a close as I could, then started both areas vibrating. I kept them low in frequency and power at first. I could see the vibrations at first for a second, then it just looked like her nipple was a blur.

"Oh yeah," Amber purred. She cupped her tits, her hips were starting to shift against the covers. "Jason, that's nice. Can you add some heat?" Her breathing was getting rougher now.

I did that thing in my head, I can't explain it, and Amber moaned again. "Mmm, Jason, just right. Not too hot." I couldn't see the heat of course so I reached out and touched a nipple. It was warmer than the surrounding skin and I could feel the high-speed vibrations run up my finger.

I wanted to grab her tits, maul them, suck her nipples and make her hot that way, but this was for science, I reminded myself. "Want to, um, try the clit next?" Maybe if I got her hot enough she'd fuck me.

"For science, right Jason?" she teased. "You're not getting off on this too?" She got up on one elbow and scoped out my package. I was hard and throbbing under my jeans, she could for sure see the outline of my erect cock.

"Jason, I think you should get naked too," Amber went on. "It's not fair it's just me." She sat up and watched as I peeled my clothes off. I'm not an athlete but I think I look okay, and I'm pretty happy with my cock too, it's a touch over seven inches.

My sister sure looked happy with it. She grinned and lay back down. "Hey I have a question. Can you make it feel like it's, what, suction? Like a mouth or something?" She laughed, sure that I'd 'force-sucked' my own dick.

"No, I can't, the topology is crazy hard for that," I replied. If I could have I probably would have I suppose. "One thing I can do is merge the areas into one bigger one. Like this." I mentally pulled them together and set them over Amber's whole crotch.

I had a pattern of pulses in my head, I set them going and Amber moaned deep in her throat and grabbed her tits. She squeezed them hard, licking her lips and scrubbing her ass against the covers. "Holy fuck, Jason! Oh god!" Just like that she started cumming.

It was a complex pattern of heat and vibrations that I was hoping would resonate and amplify her orgasms. I guess I got it right first try. My sister was behaving like a wanton porn star, spreading her legs, mauling her tits.

I had an idea. I got between her legs and knelt, holding her legs up by the ankles. Her pussy was blurred from the vibrations, I grabbed my cock and just lay it against her labia. All at once the pulses were transmitted to me and my hard on was surging in time with Amber's cunt.

It was incredible, the sensations, the heat, suddenly I was spurting hot jizz over Amber's belly and cunt. I'd used the vibrations on myself before but this, with Amber's flesh and our own heat combined with what I was generating, this was on a different level.

I almost passed out from the pleasure, it was so intense. I brought things to a stop mentally, hoping I hadn't driven my poor sister over the edge. Amber was still convulsing, her orgasm trailing off more slowly than mine. She was a sexy mess, she looked gorgeous and I gave her a kiss.

I have no idea where it came from but there it was. Amber looked at me for a second and then we were kissing each other, my little sis shoving her tongue down my throat. Our hands were all over each other, I finally felt Amber's glorious globes, two double-handfuls of the softest, warmest flesh, I was in heaven.

She pushed me down onto my back, the tiny thing, she was so crazy with lust. My pole was sticking straight up, Amber grabbed the base and lowered her tight cunny onto me. We both moaned, it felt delicious.

Amber's eyes were dark with lust. "Do it," she said. I knew what she meant. I pulsed our joined genitals, using the one large spot. I plastered it over Amber's vulva, the field, the effect, whatever, reached around and covered her puckered asshole. Her whole crotch was pulsing as she rode me, I could feel the effect moving up and down over my cock as Amber rose and fell.

Her hands were on either side of my face, she was leaning forward, those gorgeous melons brushing my chest. Our hot breath mingled as we stared into each other's eyes. Without any warning I upped the strength of the vibrations.

Pulses of ecstasy ran through our joining, our nerves singing with bliss. We orgasmed together, my jizz shooting into her hungry cooze in time with the pulses I was creating. Her arms gave out and she collapsed against me, cushioned by those amazing tits.

Our mouths found each other again, it seemed the pulsing was everywhere. We were trying to climb inside each other, desperate for more, more everything. All at once a wave of exhaustion poured over me. I looked at the clock, several hours had passed in a blur. I'd never used my powers for that long.

My eyes rolled back in my head and I passed out. When I came to I was lying with my head in Amber's lap. We were both still naked, I guessed not too much time had passed. Sis confirmed I was just out for a few seconds, I felt as weak as a kitten.

"I think we're done for the night, Amber, sorry." I gave her a weak grin. I felt like I'd gone a round with Mike Tyson, I ached everywhere.

"Are you kidding? I'm just glad you didn't pop a blood vessel and die on me, you idiot!" Amber was letting fake anger cover her real concern, I could tell. She leaned over and tried to give me a kiss but her chest got in the way. I was still happy, I got them smushed in my face.

I sat up, the room didn't spin. Score one for the good guys. "Are we good, what time will mom and dad be home?" I'd spaced them out too.

"We've got some time," Amber said. We got cleaned up and went downstairs. But not before Amber told me she couldn't wait until the next 'experiment'!

End Part One