All Comments on 'Puma Sessions Ch. 03'

by AnybodyEverybody

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Right

Anybody, everybody would want to be one of Jack's bitches I'm sure. What a crock of shit cuck tale!

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 4 years ago

Anybody

I have no problem with a multi chapter story on one ground, keep everything right.

In chapter 1 you stated Tom, your husband, snored while using a PAP machine, I find that hard to believe as they are designed to prevent snoring. You said he provided a great life for you and your two kids, yet here in number three TJ has been fucking Jack for three months and your kids never came back up.

You wrote, After months with Jack he helped her get a good divorce lawyer to get a fair settlement.

Gina just giggled, "Not as young as you're thinking you dirty girl, he's 25, I think he got married very young but it didn't work out.

Jack's place was gated with a very nice entrance and a long driveway to a single story Texas's style house with a high pitched roof, on about 10 acres judging by the fence, and I guess the house was about 4,000 square feet, can you tell the real estate agent coming out of me.

So Jack lives alone in a house that is twice the size of a normal house on ten acres and he is only 25, what part of either drug dealer or pimp didn't she see, And where did he find all these great lawyers at?

In chapter 2 you introduced us to One Eyed Willy that was at least nine inches soft (good lord, how big was it hard). He gives her an I Phone to use, If he went to Walmart (which I doubt) he just gave away $100 or does he make it back up when he pimps her out later on.

In this chapter Tom became John. Tom went from being well over 300 pounds with a heart condition, to having an affair because Tom will not even look at me and I look damn fine, if I say so myself.

You wrote, 'It was a nice warm spring, my guess it was close to 90 degrees, the sun felt good and I started to relax.' So she carried on her Bitch Training during the Christmas holidays? Now she has a shaved pussy (Oh that's right hubby never looks at it) and is going down to get, some decorations to prove your commitment to our agreement.

Back to the first thing I wrote about, keeping everything right. This has become a major fail. Either your editor doesn't care or your beta readers can't remember what you wrote. Please think about what I have written before chapter4.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Back

You came back after five years to write this? Why?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bad idea

You simply can't wait 5 years between chapters and expect that readers will pick up right where you left off. The LW category has changed but your writing has not advanced. Take note of how the scores and number of readers is falling, take the hint and stop posting.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
please stop

this really isn't the category. she doesn't love her husband. she's a whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous