All Comments on 'Pump Up The Fam Pt. 02'

by Menoetes

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
chipmonk9chipmonk95 months ago

I have never read a story like that be so bravo you twisted geniuses

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

very much worth the wait. looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Story is complete, but there is still room for a couple more chapters featuring their mom and little sister filling the roster with Clive and Taylor on IncelCity. HOT ***** HOT

nicho1855nicho18555 months ago

Totally unrealistic, but I loved it. Now we just need Mom and aunt Kimberly to be tamed to complete the story. I'm guessing two more chapters should just about see it done.

JZStallionJZStallion5 months ago

Yeah, pretty awesome! Definitely look forward to Chapter 3!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

hey dont forget the neighbor. she sounded stunning hope you dont leave her out. time conquer all those amazons.

C_frommnC_frommn5 months ago

When will we get More! Great story like the way he has defeated the Sisters and now the Mother and Aunt need to be taken down.

MenoetesMenoetes5 months agoAuthor

Thank you all, dearest readers, for the kind comments. I'm taking a short break over the festive season and will post the next installment in the new year. Merry Christmas!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So over the top and ridiculous! Two more chapters please. One for Aunty. One for mom. Maybe a third for all of them.

One of the funniest stories I’ve seen on here in a long time. Bravo.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum4 months ago

This chapter a big improvement over first one. I see this as a multi chapter adventure. Mom will give Clive a list of the women who purchased the program and their kinky interests that Clive will break down.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMenoetes@Menoetes
Oh hi, I didn't see you there... Hailing from the Asphodel Meadows of Hades, Menoetes writes silly smutty stories to entertain and titillate. You'll find all manner of delectable themes in his sordid tales. These include mesmeric Mind Control, hot Harems, tantalizing Taboos...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES