Pump Up The Fam Pt. 03

Story Info
A taboo fitness queen conquest and breeding remix.
11.3k words
4.73
16k
42

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menoetes
Menoetes
1,233 Followers

Pump up the Fam: A Taboo Breeding Remix

Track Three - Aunt Kimberly

"What a fantastic day for the Dallas Strongwoman Games! The sun is high, the field is set, and I am here with everyone's favorite frontrunner, Melanie Castings! She's an amazing competitor who has rocketed up the national rankings since she first exploded onto the women's fitness scene two months ago. Welcome, Melanie."

The sports reporter on the television was a pretty brunette dressed up in a navy blue pantsuit that did little to flatter her skinny frame and modest bust. Clive dismissed her immediately, all his attention locked on the towering redhead who dwarfed her completely in every way conceivable.

"Oh fuck, bro! Right there..." Taylor yowled, bent over the sofa in front of him. "Hyaa~! Keep smashing my--my big sister pussy with your giant god cock!"

"Thanks, Trisha." His mother had to stoop to speak into the microphone held out by the smaller woman. Long strands of her vibrant scarlet hair fell into the deep well of her tanned cleavage. "I'm proud to be here today, showing girls everywhere what they can achieve with the right drive and motivation. It can be as simple as finding the perfect workout music to unlock that hidden potential and become the best, strongest version of ourselves through discipline and training."

Melanie was armored for battle in high-waisted olive green scrunch leggings and a teensy black mesh tank top that hugged her Valkyrie-like figure. Everything was skintight and whisper-thin, allowing her showpiece body to take centerstage. There wasn't a single muscle--a nation's wealth of which she was flaunting--that wasn't honed like the deadliest of blades.

Every fiber and sinew in her dense thighs, jacked shoulders, and powerful arms bulged with adamantine strength. Yet, her core was unbelievably tight, waist narrow, and her breasts so huge they should have hindered any athletic endeavor.

Clive's mother was the earthly manifestation of an archangel of war, prepared to lead her heavenly host to victory on the sports field.

"Jesus, would you look at her!" He grunted, pounding his sister's snug snatch with reckless abandon. "Mom's a fucking goddess now. Or maybe a sex demon? Whatever. I want her, dammit! I want to own her and make that MILF ass mine!"

"I know you do, big bro." Emily cooed gently, pressed into his side, her intoxicating blend of hardened bulk and feminine softness enveloping his burly arm. "But you need to be careful--mom's top of the leaderboard. Queen of the hill in this town and the women of Jefferson aren't slouches or lazy housewives anymore. All thanks to her, remember?"

"Keep... Yaaaa~! keep doing that, bro. Ha-harder! I love your god cock... Mmnph! I--I want your cum deep inside me!"

Both the girls were dressed in glossy black latex lingerie that wrapped their phenomenal physiques in a complex web of crisscrossing straps and shiny buckles. Taylor had countless boxes of the most risque and tantalizing underwear imaginable--gifts from her slathering followers--along with designer heels, expensive jewelry, and some downright obscene sex toys.

Emily's busty bodybuilder figure was a few sizes more robust than her sister's. This gave her the appearance of being one shallow breath away from bursting out of the scanty bralette, garter belt, and tiny crotchless panties struggling to contain all her majestic muscles and womanly curves.

As for Taylor, she seemed to turn from a haughty princess to an insatiable nympho overnight. Emily hadn't been wrong about molten lust boiling under her frosty exterior. Once the ice had cracked and melted away, their gorgeous older sibling had been a firework extravaganza of non-stop, ball-draining sex who may have killed a lesser man.

But Clive wasn't just any regular Joe, not anymore.

His older, pudgier form was wholly transformed into the stuff of Greek legends. Thanks to a carefully curated selection of the strange music his female family members were using to beef themselves up, he was rocking a massive, steely bod that could have starred in a 1980s action movie with a wrecker ball dick designed to demolish wet puss.

He had grown several inches in height, packed on the shredded bulk with alarming alacrity, and now boasted more sexual horsepower than a turbocharged Mustang.

It was a good thing, too, because Taylor had been riding Clive like a street-racing adrenaline junkie.

"I'm close... Nyaa~! I'm so fucking close! Pull my--my hair again, bro." The wailing blonde bombshell stammered through another quaking climax. They were crashing through her in rapid-fire succession, one euphoric wave after another. "Keep fucking me like that!"

The three of them had spent the night indulging in an incestuous bacchanal. The live stream had ended when Clive accidentally knocked over the tripod and stepped on the webcam while parading about the den with Emily, still in her sexy villainess costume, writhing ecstatically upon his impaling manmeat.

Taylor was sprawled out on the floor at that time. Wallowing in a cum-drunk torpor, her gaping cunt spilling his monstrous creampie onto the carpet.

"Someone sounds thirsty for another hot, impregnating load." Emily giggled, lavishing butterfly kisses on Clive's broad shoulders and bullish neck. He was much taller than her now. "Give it to her, big bro. Unleash your alpha seed straight into her womb, then let me suck you clean. I want to slurp the taste of our naughty sibling sex straight from your yummy dick."

"It's safe to say you're an inspiration to the younger audience viewing at home." The reporter continued, her professional smile full of chemically whitened teeth. "By outcompeting star athletes half your age and with a family at home, no less. Any plans to settle down and rest on your laurels after this?"

The camera panned back to Melanie, who scoffed and slapped a sturdy bicep as if to illustrate a point. Clive noticed the discrete airbuds stuck in her ears at the same time he grabbed a fistful of Taylor's golden tresses.

"Settle down... why would I do that?" Their mother laughed. "I worked hard to get to this stage of the competition, and my new business venture is just taking off. Sorry, Trisha, but I won't rest until the nationals are within my reach and women all over the US have seen the results of my patent Pump Up Workout Music for women. Trademark pending."

With that, she torqued into a side chest pose. Fists clasped together under her boundless breasts, large arm muscles flexing as she clenched her abdominals and glutes.

Her fiery crimson hair caught the morning sunshine like a curtain of living flame as she grinned, and Clive exploded at the glorious sight, firing an artillery barrage of steamy cum into his sister's fertile depths.

"FAAAARK!!" He bellowed, yanking Taylor up to her shaky feet and crushing her spasming body against his brawny chest. "I'm cumming for you, Mom!"

Yes... Oh, YES! Fill my womb to the brim with... haaah! your virile bro seed!" Taylor wailed, twisting her head to the side, and seized his huffing lips in a torrid kiss.

"Me too, me too!" Emily clapped and hopped with excitement until Clive scooped her hefty form up with one arm and drew her into their tongue-twisting passion. "Mmmhmm!"

The two world-class blondes melted against their formidable brother while he lobbed great gooey rounds of explosive spunk into Taylor's gushing cunt and clawed at Emily's thick behind. Saliva was swapped, moaning mouths met in hedonistic desire, as each of them shuddered through a monumental release that left them panting for air, their perspiring foreheads resting together for support.

Time seemed to pause for a sweet moment as the two sisters side-eyed each other, then broke into a round of irrepressible giggles.

"Holy shit, Clive, how strong have you grown?" Emily shook with girlish glee. "You're lifting my entire hundred-and-seventy-pounds with one hand."

"Fifty pounds of that is in your chest, Em." Taylor teased, squirming her sublime hips. "But I know what you mean. I've got buckets of his seed running down my thighs, and the horny monster is still rock-hard inside of me. Don't you ever get tired, little brother?"

Little brother, huh? Clive barely resisted an eye roll.

She was trying to work him up into punish-fucking her again, Clive knew. He growled playfully and gave her fat tit a crisp slap, eliciting a whorish groan from his cum-hungry older sibling.

"Well, that was certainly a striking display." Trisha, the reporter, was wrapping up her interview. "If your motivational music is half as impressive as you are, Melanie, I do not doubt further success is on the near horizon. Next up is the vehicle pull event, back to you in the studio."

"Thanks, Trisha. What an incredible group of female athletes--"

The television winked off, and both girls groaned in protest when Clive disengaged himself from their amorous clutches with the remote in hand. His rigid cock slid free of Taylor with a wet plop, and she staggered without the added support, plentiful juices splattering onto the floor between her feet.

"Alright, playtime is over. Now it's time to spill the tea." He said, standing tall and trying to ignore the way his sisters drooled at the sight of his yoked-out body. "What the hell is the deal with the music mom is selling?"

________________

"'Hustle and Muscle Powerlady Mix.' That's the name of your workout playlist?" Clive frowned, looking from the poorly printed CD case to his older sister. "And this is somehow better than Em's 'Buns and Guns Motivational Mashup?'"

He adjusted the makeshift toga, which kept pulling at his shoulder with a grimace. After his most recent growth spurt, not a stitch of clothing fit him, and he was reduced to wearing a knotted bedsheet like some low-budget Zeus.

"I keep telling you that I don't know how the music works, only that it does," Taylor replied, lying on his bed and tapping away at her phone. "Mom keeps that side of the business very hush-hush. I don't even exercise all that much, but you can't argue with results. Hey, have you seen the number of donations our live stream is generating?"

"No, and stay on topic. This is important."

They were back in Clive's bedroom. He was squashed behind his old laminate study desk, the creaky gamer chair sagging under his extra mass, converting the CD tracks into MP3 format using a sound engineering software suite he had downloaded to his laptop.

Emily was rubbing his shoulders affectionately, letting out quiet coos of appreciation as she traced the hard muscles with the balls of her thumbs.

"It's true. I spent weeks in the basement lifting and perfecting my form." The younger blonde sniffed his hair and made a sound like a purring lion. "She only has to swim a few laps and attend a daily CrossFit class to stay ahead of me in terms of raw strength. It's so unfair."

They had taken to dressing in matching attire, something they hadn't done since they were teenagers. When Taylor clocked Clive's reaction to Emily's brick-house proportions threatening to spill out of her slightly smaller, far sexier outfits, the impetuous brat had thrown her wardrobe open to her younger sister and then sat back to watch the fun unfold.

"You didn't try listening to each other's music?" He asked, studiously ignoring the backless pink bodysuit with the plunging neckline stretched to the edge of existence over his adoring sister's mountainous melons. Taylor was wearing an equally figure-hugging garment in jade green. "Surely you had to be curious. The potential gains are too large to ignore."

"Of course we were. But Mom was clear when she explained they were customized for each of us specifically." Taylor rolled onto her front and shook her mouth-watering rear in Clive's direction. "I borrowed Em's CD for a few days--"

"You mean you stole my CD."

"--but it wasn't the same. The beat didn't feel right." She continued with unrepentant indifference. "Some of the tracks made me feel kinda weird. Like, uncomfortable. I'm not a fan of electropop anyway."

"Mom caught her throwing it in the trash and thrashed her five ways from Sunday." Emily sighed, massaging the tense ridges on either side of his spine. "That's when we got the 'don't mess with other people's shit' talk."

Taylor froze at the reminder and glared at her younger sister before resuming the seductive sex-kitten routine.

"Whatever the outcome, it didn't work for me. The billion-dollar question is why it kinda works for you, and how come that giant bro cock isn't fucking one of my big sister holes right now?" She winked lewdly at him. "Dealer's choice, stud."

There was a loud thud, and the laptop bounced on the desk when something heavy struck it from below. Clive's knuckles were white, his hands balled into fists, taking deep breaths to control his burning lust for the incorrigible minx.

"We have to focus on the music." He ground out from between gritted teeth. "I can't afford to spend every waking moment plowing your needy sister-slut pussy into whatever flat surface is currently available."

"Why not? You're hot as hell, and so am I!" Taylor shot back, snarling in wounded self-entitlement. "Getting fucked and filled by you feels amazing, bro! That last livestream was my most profitable by far. Forget Mom's stupid music. We could blow this podunk town and spend the rest of our lives online, fleecing lonely losers for stacks of cash while getting off non-stop. What more could you want?"

"What about me?" Emily whispered, her voice timid and small, cutting through the simmering tension like a scalpel. "Where would I fit into that equation? Or Mom and Aunt Kimber?"

Her usually bold, imposing posture wilted like a dying flower, and her cobalt eyes stared uncertainly at her feet. Clive spun in his chair to tuck a gentle finger under her chin and raised her downcast face to meet his gaze.

"Never going to happen." He stated emphatically. "I won't abandon my family, ever. Taylor is just thinking with her twat, not her brain. Weren't you, big sis?"

The way the older blonde recoiled at his stormy expression told Clive she had received his silent rebuke. She held her hands up in surrender.

"It was only a suggestion. Jeez, I'm sorry I brought it up. Wasn't trying to cut you out of the picture, Em, honest."

"That's better," He rumbled, giving his younger sister a comforting pat on the toosh. Her meaty cheeks hardly jiggled. "Now kiss and make up, you two."

Taylor turned bright red at the command but didn't object when Emily giggled and bounced over to tackle her in a hug, rolling across the bed together and planting a happy smooch on her pouty lips.

A kiss that quickly grew more heated, wetter, when tongued got involved, and their superb bodies began grinding together. Soft moans escaped their busy mouths.

Clive's turgid cock knocked insistently on the underside of the desk, demanding attention as he watched their hands start to roam.

Those slinky bodysuits were awfully thin. He could probably punch right through them with his dick if--

Bing!

The laptop chimed in a notification. Looking at the screen, Clive settled down and tried to focus on the data as it was processed.

________________

"This software isn't as helpful as I had hoped it would be."

Clive groaned and dragged his hands down his face. The information was all there in front of him, several different windows open to show the graphics that were sonic representations of different songs. They looked like long, spiky bars with annotations about frequency and amplitude.

"Mmmm... how do you mean, big bro?" Emily's voice drifted up from under the desk, along with another moist slurping noise. "It's not revealing anything special about the music?"

He leaned back to glance down at the two heads of blonde hair wedged into his lap. One was smiling cheerfully up at him with spittle decorating her chin while the other diligently attempted to swallow his entire stiff length.

Since their sisterly smoke show routine hadn't roused Clive into fucking them, Taylor had formulated the fun notion of a friendly competition. A game she called 'Who Can Suck the Most Brother Dick.'

It had originally been 'Who's the Best at Sucking Brother Dick,' but Clive had vetoed that idea, not wanting the headache of having to choose a winner and a loser. This way, there was no bad blood, and everyone was happy.

Him especially.

So far, the score was even, though they had all lost count. The fact he didn't seem to have a refractory period or ever go soft anymore was mildly concerning, but he wasn't complaining. Now the girls simply took turns gulping down his bottomless cumshots. Taylor was particularly voracious in her appetite for forbidden seed.

"All the data is there. Sound is just vibrations when you get down to brass tacks. Easily measurable." Clive gestured at the laptop, then groaned when his older sister took him deep into her slender throat. "Oh fuck, Taylor, you're a natural-born cocksucker... But it's music, so there are plenty of commonalities.

"The transverse wavelengths are generally short, the frequency modulates wildly with the pitch, and the amplitude is only as high as the volume dial dictates. Since every track is different, this information is essentially useless. The only thing that stands out is a regular twenty-hertz pulse underlaid in each song, but that is practically subsonic. Barely on the range of human hearing."

"Could it be something in the lyrics or the beat?" Emily's eyes kept darting enviously to her gagging sister. Distracted. "Like... um, how I feel strongest when the rhythm is rattling my boner--I mean bones!--and lyrics get me pumped. There are a lot of sexual themes in the songs, too. That could be relevant."

"Yeah, hell yeah." Clive was actively jerking his hips and fucking Taylor's beautiful face as his balls boiled. She hummed her approval around his suffocating girth and took him down to the base. "We need... a larger sample... size. Shit, I'm about to cum again! Where does mom keep the music?"

Emily's innocent smile morphed into a mischievous smirk, and she grabbed her bossy sister by the back of her skull, forcing her to stay completely rooted on his throbbing cock.

"Mmlurgh!"

"We don't know. She doesn't share those secrets, but her office has a reinforced security door installed by Aunty Kimber. So that's my guess." She said sweetly, batting her long lashes at him. "Are you going to fill Taylor's hungry tummy with your scrummy big bro load? She's desperate to taste it, maybe even more than me. Do it, Clive. Blast your sticky spunk down your sister's slutty throat, then pack me full of your sibling seed too. I'm ravenous for it."

"HYAAAAAH!!"

Volley after volley of steamy jizz launched from his engulfed manmeat like anti-aircraft fire. The world turned white as Clive released like a firehose down Taylor's distended neck. The gagging blonde knockout worked valiantly to quaff his gooey spend.

"Glurp!"

Her cheeks puffed out in chipmunk fashion, and a line of pearly white ran from a flaring nostril. Emily held her there, gurgling wetly until the last spurts of seed were swallowed before letting Taylor back up for air.

"Th-that's another point to me." The older blonde coughed, grinning triumphantly. Her nose, lips, and chin dripped with cum and saliva. "What were we talking about?"

"Collecting more of the music to analyze," Clive grunted when Emily dipped down for another round of polishing his knob. "The more samples I can get my hands on, the better."

"Oh, yeah. Mom's got that shit locked up tight." Taylor tapped her soggy chin in thought. "Missus Fletcher next door would be your closest bet. She'll make you wrestle for it, though, and if you defeat her... well, no prizes for guessing where that will lead."

Menoetes
Menoetes
1,233 Followers