Pump Up The Fam Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Clive was a tad curious about what their tubby, over-fifty neighbor looked like these days, he wasn't that level of curious.

"Nope, scrap that idea. Not interested." He waved his hands in dismissal. Emily had a giggling fit around his engorged tip. "Let's work with what we have. I've got enough to start building my own playlist out of the workable parts of the two of yours. It's a start, but we'll still need a way to measure the effectiveness."

It was Taylor's turn to smile with wicked intent and bury her fingers in their younger sister's platinum tresses.

"I have the perfect test for that." She crooned with saccharin sweetness, shoving Emily's moaning face deeper down his monstrous cock. "Luckily for us, I have backup webcams to spare."

"Mmmmff!"

________________

"Is this wise?" Clive asked, looking at himself in the standing mirror as Emily slathered his heavy muscle in baby oil. She seemed to be applying the lion's share of it to his obstinate erection and bare butt. "Not wearing a mask, I mean. What if someone recognizes me, or Emily, for that matter? That could potentially sink us."

They were in Taylor's bedroom, which remained surprisingly girly despite the Dom persona she presented online. Gentle pastel fabrics were prevalent on the bedding, cushions, and drapes, with much of the furniture constructed from varnished pine, glowing warmly in the afternoon light streaming through the windows.

Even her old cat clock retained its place on the wall, the swishing plastic tail marking the passage of each passing second.

"So what if they do? My followers are a bunch of spineless insects, and nobody would willingly admit they were wanking to some brother-sister sex." Taylor scoffed, packing recording equipment into a large duffle bag. "I'll take care of everything, bro. Don't worry. My army of simps are firmly under my thumb."

She was resplendent in a tanned leather legionnaire skirt and matching corset that pushed her large, spherical breasts up under her chin. Strappy sandals laced up her shapely calves, and her wavy golden hair was tied back in a thick, messy ponytail that cascaded down to her peachy rear. More than anything, she resembled a certain warrior princess from turn-of-the-century television, though blonder and with a significantly smaller costume.

The leather skirt, in particular, was so brief it showed off the bottoms of her perfect ass cheeks and flashed hints of her tiny black panties as she swanked about the room.

"Are we really doing this out by the pool?" Emily snaked her oily hands down to give Clive's twitching cock a few more playful pumps. "How about it, big bro, ready to give the neighborhood a show?"

His younger sister was in costume too. A tattered, jungle-themed bandeau bra strained to contain her hefty knockers, leaving her chiseled midriff bare, and an equally ragged brown skirt cut a tantalizing angle from her left hip to her right knee. Her formidable physique gave Emily the appearance of a mighty Amazonian huntress promising death by snu snu to any puny male she captured.

"This is asking for trouble," He grumbled, retying the bedsheet toga over his shoulder and flexing a bicep the size of a football. "But I'm feeling reckless. No more worrying about other people's bullshit. No more fear of recrimination. Let's show the world our metal and let the chips fall where they will."

Both girls shivered at his rumbling words, staring worshipfully with devious glints in their eyes and breathy sighs on their parted lips.

"That's our man."

________________

"We are the children of Athena, the favored daughter of Zeus. Goddess of wisdom and warfare."

Taylor and Emily paraded before the camera, strutting and posing magnificently for the baying crowd watching online. Hard-muscled flesh gleamed under the spring sunshine like burnished bronze. Overflowing tits, wide hips, and thick rumps dappled with reflected light from the surface of the pool.

They were utterly gorgeous. Two living fantasies of blossoming womanhood ripped from the heavens to remind mere mortals what divine beauty looked like.

Clive's cock was a throbbing steel rod, tenting out the crotch of his toga and leaving a wet splotch on the cotton as he prepared to make his second theatrical debut in as many days. The laptop lay open with his custom playlist loaded, Taylor's portable speaker connected via Bluetooth and fully charged.

"We are the superior warriors. No man can best our prowess in battle!" Taylor proclaimed loudly, twirling gracefully, making her negligible leather skirt flare upwards. "The heights of Mount Olympea are within our reach."

The backyard and surrounding flower gardens were well-tended but could hardly be compared to that mythical peak. Taylor had imported a background filter of an ancient temple with tall marble columns to sell the act.

"Indeed, Sister." Emily tossed her luxurious platinum hair in a mock challenge. "Now that we have vanquished every mortal hero sent against us, we may begin our ascent to take our rightful seats amongst the gods themselves!"

Their performance wouldn't have landed the sisters a gig on Broadway, but with bodies like theirs, it was more than enough to land them on Clive's aching cock. Taking the cue, he hit play on the media player and swaggered into the shot in all his greased-up glory.

Lick me, touch me,

Spank me, cuff me

I'm your dirty outlaw.

The heavy house beat echoed through Clive's soul and resonated in his bones as he placed himself before the two stalwart beauties as though to bar them from an imaginary exit. His muscles gleamed, oxygen-rich blood saturating the fibrous tissue, jacking him up like a tow truck.

"Halt, interlopers of the pantheon." He stated half-heartedly. Taylor had said the script didn't matter--nobody was expecting Herodotus--and let Emily write the lines. "I, the other son of Zeus, have been sent to foil your foolish attempts at challenging the heavens."

His younger sister narrowed her cobalt eyes as he skipped the more... embarrassing parts of her little play.

"And what is your name, would-be-hero?" She huffed, crossing her strapping arms and shoring up her prodigious cleavage. "Who has the thunder god sent to meet their doom at our hands?"

She was going to make him say it.

Clive scowled when he noticed Taylor fighting to maintain a stern expression, clearly holding back a shit-eating smirk and Emily shaking with suppressed mirth.

"I am... ahem," He cleared his throat and took a bold stance. Shoulders squared and hugely tented crotch outthrust. "They call me Brocules, brother to Hercules and a champion of the Olympian Order. I am here to defeat you with my mighty blade!"

It wouldn't have been so bad if the constant chime of the stream chat wasn't going batshit in the background.

StigianDream: Muthafucka is packin a billyclub or what?

WankBankWithdrawl: 2 on 1 will make me cum :D

Faber5000: Bro-cules? Dude, really?????

Seeing the tears of silent laughter threatening to ruin their artfully applied makeup, Clive decided to rip off the proverbial bandaid and his oil-stained toga at the same time.

Whip me, suck me,

Choke me, fuck me,

Take me prisoner tonight.

"Behold, the sword of the sky father." His monolithic manhood pulsed with the bassline as he drawled the corny line. Emily had apparently gone on a Wikipedia deep dive for thematic subject matter. "Forged in lightning, blessed by Ares, anointed with the nectar of Aphrodite's... um, shit. I forget the rest. Look, I'm about to fuck you both stupid. You get the picture, right?"

The Iliad, it was not.

They were three juiced-up, mega-horny siblings in silly costumes about to go buck wild online and maybe crash a server or two. The bed sheet tore as he discarded it.

Emily and Taylor collapsed to their knees at the sight of his terrific tumescence. They clung together in a close embrace, fingers buried beneath each other's skirts, stroking and teasing their sibling slits over the flimsy lace of their quickly dampening panties.

"By the goddess Athena. Oh fuck, Bro--Brocules!" They guttered in unison, trembling with taboo lust at the sight of Clive looming naked above their scantily clad forms. Precum splattered onto their spreading thighs. "Do you really wield such a heroic weapon?"

"You must resist the siren's call of his god cock, sister." Taylor rallied, leaning in to kiss Emily hotly. "Together, we outnumber him. Fight against the urge to submit."

Clive's heart raced with the rhythm. He felt like he had been plugged directly into a power main. The sight of his two musclebound siblings making out meager inches from his cum-dripping manhood incited his balls to riot. With a single pump of his fist, a gooey spurt splashed across their moaning faces.

"Oh fuck, I can't." Emily panted, scooping the ropy seed off her cheek with a delicate fingertip. "I can't resist. I need to taste that Brocules dick. And so do you!"

In a shockingly fast move, she crammed her sticky fingers into Taylor's pretty mouth at the same time she spun to slip her plush lips over his engorged crown.

"Mlurp~!"

Clive groaned in relief as his younger sister lashed her tongue around his shaft, bobbing her head in rapid, thirsty motions while finger-fucking Taylor's mouth. Her other hand wrapped itself around his base, jerking him off into her tight, willing throat.

"Mmmm... tho fugging good!" Taylor slurred around the invasive digits, gripping Emily's wrist as she shlorped them clean. "Ith like ambrosia."

"Mmhmm!"

"You girls look amazing sheathed upon my steel." Clive rumbled, running his hands through their silky gold hair. "Perhaps if you beg, this son of Zeus could forgive your transgressions."

Faber5000: Wait, they're the grandchildren of Zeus and he's the son... this is getting confusing.

lordofdope23: @Faber5000, bruh what is your malfunction?

Nattynipples: gods don't have family trees. they have Yggdrasil LOL!

"Pleeease, Brocules. Don't tell Daddy Zeus on us." Emily whined in a cutsie voice, swapping out and letting Taylor suction him deep into her constricting esophagus. "We won't cause any more trouble, promise."

"Then you better act repentant, naughty Amazon." Clive growled, cupping her chin to run a thumb across her drooling lips. She chased it with her moist tongue. "And don't forget to eat your Brocules."

Working in tandem, his gorgeous sisters lavished worshipful attention on his meaty dick. Licking and sucking in turns. Stroking their buttery soft lips up the veiny length to sloppily making out around his angry tip. Eagerly drinking his bubbling seed and pleading for more.

Lick me, touch me,

Spank me, cuff me

"Good little heroines. That's really fucking good." Clive took fistfuls of their long, shiny hair to guide their hungry mouths. "I'm almost there. I'm about to cum all over your rebellious faces."

I'm your dirty outlaw.

"Do it, big bro." Emily dropped all pretense in her desperate desire. "I want to feel your masculine heat bathing my skin."

"Give us that god cock." Taylor demanded, flushing with incestuous lust. "I always crave more of your sibling seed! Anytime, anywhere. Just give me that delicious load."

The moment had built to a soaring crescendo. With two powerfully built superwomen kneeling before Clive, luscious tits spilling out of their tiny tops to press together and catch the dripping juices of their blowjob, servicing his aching manmeat with toe-curling adoration, he was cooked.

"Here... it... cuuuuums!" He bellowed, pumping his hips and fucking their slobbering lips as he exploded.

"Yaaay--gak!"

Emily's cheer was rudely cut short when she caught the first gloopy blast in the back of her throat. Clive wielded his fountaining shaft like a fire hose, spraying down her breathtaking visage, then turned it on Taylor to give her the same facial treatment.

He glossed their bruised lips with his spunk. Shot it across their high cheekbones and plucked eyebrows. It clumped in long lashes and dangled in white streamers to glimmer in their smooshed cleavage.

A full minute passed before he was done. Done but not spent, Clive noted as he remained rock-hard and ready for more.

What had to be a pint of hot jizz sparkled on his sisters' flawless skin. One pale as porcelain, the other gently tanned, both sparkling under a dense layer of liquid pearls. Both moaning and shuddering orgasmically at his feet with their fingers deep in each other's soaked panties.

The ringing of the donation bell from the laptop had become a single long drone.

Qocktail: Brocules is packing a fucking cum cannon!!

Faber5000: Calling bullshit wheres he hiding the conditioner bottle?

MommyDon'tHurtMe: @Faber5000, dude shutdafuckup already!

They all existed in a blissful languor for a short eternity until a furious cry shattered the dreamy mood.

"What the fuck do you girls think you are doing with that man?!"

________________

Aunt Kimberly was a parental figure to Clive and his sisters, selflessly stepping into a role she had no obligation to fill after their ratbag father had skipped town over fifteen years earlier.

She was Mom's younger sister, slightly shorter and cuddlier, with an ever-ready smile and the patience of Buddha. Their Aunt had been a bastion of comfort growing up in a dinky country town. A ray of positivity through the age of puberty and teen angst. A loving woman who had sacrificed dreams of having children of her own to raise them and never looked back.

Which made it all the more terrifying to see the redheaded titan of maternal fury steamrolling across the lawn toward them with all the unstoppable force of a diesel locomotive.

"Holy crap!"

The girls had mentioned Aunt Kimberly was a champion powerlifter now, and if his short run-in with her two nights ago hadn't left an impression, the sight of her brawny limbs pumping like pneumatic pistons as she chewed up the distance certainly did.

Clive turned to his sisters for assistance or some last-second hail mary. It sure as shit didn't look good. They were frozen like underdressed deer in the headlights, fingers buried in twats, and faces made inscrutable by a bucket's worth of baby batter.

The open computer, thudding speaker, and camera gear were fairly damning evidence of their less-than-discrete activities too.

Not to mention the swinging yardarm jutting skyward from his pelvis.

Whip me, suck me,

Choke me, fuck me,

Take me prisoner tonight.

The music shouldn't have helped the situation, but somehow it did.

The electrifying energy sparking through every sinew and muscle coalesced in Clive's chest, forming a thrumming ball of undefinable power, ready to burst forth in a show of aggression as he spun to meet the incoming threat.

Whether from his expression of resolve or the full-frontal reveal of his manhood, Aunty Kimberly slowed her thundering approach to a stalking pace.

"So the two little brats turned into shameless sluts for the first half-decent cock that strutted into town." She leered, critically eyeing his lower half. "I warned Melanie she should have gone easy on the more sexual song choices for the girls, but no, my genius sister said it was a critical element of the music."

Now she wasn't a crimson-haired streak of mean machine on a collision heading; Clive could finally take in his Aunt's appearance.

She was attired in what he could only describe as the skimpiest of athletic wear, if not an actual swimsuit. It was a scintillating shade of scarlet, lined in white with a shield logo emblazoned on the breast of her bikini halter top and on the high-riding waistband of the boyshort bottoms.

Whatever the brand, they didn't seem to make sizes to fit women of his Aunt's jaw-dropping measurements. The vibrant fabric was stretched thin over her stupefying knockers, and the abbreviated shorts may as well have been painted onto her sculpted hips and spectacular ass. The rest of her was a fantasy brought to life.

Blemishless ivory skin coated beefy muscles with shoulders that would put almighty Atlas to shame. A body fat ratio that would have been measured in the single digits--if not for her whopping great tits--resulted in the pinnacle of brutal femininity prowling towards him.

The many chains, piercings, and tattoo sleeve inked onto her bulging bicep were simply the icing on the badass MILF cake.

Clive remained silent, waiting for the other shoe to drop, but as much as his gigantified dick had got him into this trouble, it was at least buying them time as a distraction.

Taylor was the first to find her voice after choking down a thick mouthful of his sibling seed.

"It's not like that, Aunt Kimber!" She objected despite a world of evidence to the contrary. "You don't understand--"

"Don't understand what? That my darling nieces can't keep their legs closed when a... hm, admittedly adequate male wanders through their line of sight?" Kimberly interjected, circling Clive and tracing a speculative fingernail along his shoulder blade. "You know the rules: no boys in the house without express permission from me or your mother. Never forget there is a hierarchy in this home, and remember your place, girl, or I'll happily smack you back into it."

Emily stiffened visibly, taking offense but too intimidated to say anything in her own defense.

Clive was not so tongue-tied.

"You're not exacting acting like a shy maiden yourself." He kept his voice low and gravelly, nearly flinching when his Aunt grabbed his glutes with both hands and squeezed. "Case and point. Are you jealous?"

"Jealous of a couple of horny sluts? Ha!" She barked in derision. "You're of mild interest to me for enduring that music. Tell me, hunky stranger, are these muscles reserved for fucking little girls, or do you have the balls to take on a real woman?"

Her harsh words ended in a seductive purr, and Clive would have sworn he could smell her arousal. His cock was still a steel pillar, pulsing in time with the blaring tempo. The double sister blowjob only counted as a warmup.

Kwik2Cum: another TWIIIIIIIST!!!

Faber5000: So I'm guessing she's meant to be Artemis goddess of the hunt or something?

CumsAtNight: FFS who gives a shit, check out dat ass!

"I think so, Aunt Kimberly." He said, turning to stare her down and almost whacking her in the stomach with his length. "Perhaps we should tussle and find out for sure?"

Her smoldering hazel eyes narrowed when she examined his face before widening in disbelief. Clive would cherish the memory of her dumbfounded expression for many years to come.

"Scrub?! No, it can't be..." She staggered a few steps back in shock. "How? That--That's not possible... and with your sisters?!"

"He's special, Auntie Kimber." Emily found her voice and jumped to her feet in excitement. "Just look at him! Isn't he the most perfect man you've ever seen?"

"Yeah, slut." Taylor drawled with considerably less enthusiasm, her arms crossed. "You couldn't keep your hands off him five seconds ago. How are we any different?"

The world seemed to pause as their Aunt boiled with outrage. Heavy tits heaved, angry veins bulged, and her muscles tensed, projecting the terrifying image of an avenging archangel about to visit wrath upon the unrighteous.

But past all the anger, Clive glimpsed her hardened nipples and the dark patch of moisture spreading over the mound of her barely concealed womanhood.

"You fucking parasite!" She shrieked, leaping towards him. "You dare defy me?"