Pump Up The Fam Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In an astonishing display of gymnastic acumen, the uber-fit redhead launched into a handstand wrapped her strapping thighs around his neck in an upside-down leg hold, and twisted with all her tremendous strength.

It was the same move their mother had used to floor him a few days earlier, except Clive wasn't a weak-bodied chump this time.

With the beat thumping through him, Clive was an immovable monolith. A stony obelisk, feet rooted firmly in the grass, and his gorgeous Aunt's damp pussy only a whisper of lycra away from his greedy lips.

His larger-than-life dong had to be staring her in the face, too.

Lick me, touch me,

Spank me, cuff me

Looping his burly arms over her choking thighs, Clive took the musical cue and ran his tongue over the pronounced camel toe in a long, broad lick.

"Wha--Motherfucker!" Kimberly howled, an odd hitch in her tone. "You want a taste of me? You pay the price first, boy! "

A sharp punch to the inside of his hamstring brought Clive down to one knee with a grunt. His statuesque Aunt rolled away from him, ending in a low crouch, her cheeks red and impressive chest heaving.

"I enjoyed your flavor, Auntie Kimber." He smacked his lips, "How much for the whole meal?"

"You degenerate scum. I'm going to teach you a lesson about your position at the bottom of the totem pole."

She was on him immediately, swinging haymakers that landed with the force of sledgehammers. Clive had little experience in any fighting that didn't involve a game controller but raised his forearms to protect his head in imitation of a boxing guard.

Bones should have shattered under such tremendous blows. Instead, he absorbed the devastating impacts with a few painful winces, then hooked an ankle around her forward leg to trip his crimson-haired attacker using her own momentum.

His sisters cheered, jumping and hugging each other when she toppled with an indignant squark.

"Dirty trick." She hissed, recovering quickly. "How about you fight me like a man instead of scrapping like a pussy."

"I am what I eat." Clive shrugged with a careless smile, "The ladies who raised me taught me to love and cherish women, not smack them around."

Conflict warred across his Aunt's flushed expression before it resolved into a serious frown. Her narrowed hazel eyes flicked to the booming speaker, then back to his bulky, naked form with dawning comprehension.

"Maybe you are special, Clive." She said with grudging respect, straightening up and playing with something on her wrist. "Or maybe you're just a freak. Let's find out."

He recognized the smartwatch and spotted the wireless earbuds almost too late before Kimberly laid into him with renewed vigor.

This time, her punches actually hurt.

They knocked the wind out of his lungs and left him reeling. Her face was a canvas of grim determination as she pummeled him backward, landing jabs and hooks that rang his bell as though the British were invading.

"Fight back, big bro!" Emily called. Her voice sounded distant as his head swam. "You're stronger than she is!"

"She's testing you, brother." Taylor's tone was more measured. Evaluating. "You know what you have to do."

I'm your dirty outlaw.

Clive's heel contacted something hard. The cement lip of the swimming pool. He raised his spinning head for the fraction of a second it took to clock the uppercut rocketing towards his jaw and catch it in an iron grip.

A concussive wave blasted outwards in a circle with their locked forms at the epicenter. His furious Aunt appeared shocked that he had stopped the knockout blow dead.

The taste of iron flooded his mouth, and blood stained his teeth when he grinned madly at her.

"How about a dip to cool you off, Auntie Kimber?"

With a mighty heave, Clive threw himself into the water, using all his substantial body weight to drag her along into the refreshingly cold depths.

There was a loud splash, followed by bubbles and the thrashing of limbs as they sank together, the sounds of the world above muted. It was only the two of them in their suddenly submerged battle. Struggling and wrestling for dominance with no outside interference.

It was a fight that Clive was rapidly losing.

His Aunt was clearly playing her own remix to gain the upper hand in their scuffle, and he had hoped to short-circuit her earbuds by means of the water.

Whatever boost they had granted still remained in effect, however, as she swept aside his legs and held him under by the back of the neck. Without the advantage of hearing his own special playlist, his strength to fight back and oxygen supply was running short.

"Another worthless male." The words reached his ears as if through a mile of cotton wool. Or a foot of chlorinated water, as was actually the case. Auntie Kimber must have been shouting. "Different, no doubt, but just as weak as the rest of them in the end."

Clive heard warbling sounds that might have been his sisters arguing back but couldn't make sense of them. He flailed to gain some purchase on the pool floor, and his red-headed adversary kept kicking away any foothold.

"--how disappointed I am to come home early to discover my nieces on their knees like a pair of tramps for their own brother! Taylor, what are you doing with that... NO!"

Spots swam across Clive's vision when there was another dull splash, then something round, pink, and blurry sank through the water right before his eyes.

It emitted a deep woomp woomp woomp beat that vibrated the H2O molecules around them like a sonar wave and flooded his drowning body with new life.

It felt incredible, far more potent than merely hearing the music with his ears. Now, Clive listened with every atom of his earthly existence. As though tapped into an energy source as ancient and immutable as the sun itself, he blazed with unchecked power, surging to the surface like some primordial monster of the deep and sucking in lungfuls of clean air.

"Yah! Not finding the water to your liking anymore, you cranky bitch?" He panted, looking down at Kimberly.

They had been of an equal height only minutes ago, but Clive had abruptly grown three sizes and loomed several inches above her now. The hydrosonic effect of the music was astounding, continuing to galvanize his lower body as he stood waist-deep in the pool.

"You slimy scumbag!" Aunt Kimberly spat, twisting at the hip and bringing her leg around in a meteoric roundhouse kick. It erupted from the water like a surface-to-air missile. "I'll show you who's boss!"

He caught it on his forearm. The action was almost lazy, leaving her ankle resting on his impossibly broad shoulder as he glanced over at Taylor.

"You didn't tell me your speaker was submersible."

"Duh, I told you I listened to my playlist when I swam." She replied, trying not to salivate over all the enhanced musculature on show. "Did you think I used headphones?"

"Oh my god, big bro." Emily bounced breastily in excitement. "Somehow, you've grown even bigger!"

"Hey, don't think you can ignore me!"

A fist struck Clive's temple, shifting his skull half an inch but otherwise not achieving much. He returned his attention to his ferocious Aunt, who was trapped in a standing split and glaring death rays back at him.

Even while seething with anger, she was an out-of-this-world beauty. Blood red hair gleaming in the afternoon light. Perfectly pale skin beaded with glistening pearls of moisture. Her powerful, feminine physique knotted with dense muscles that bulged like truck tires as she strained against him.

Beneath the rumbling water, Clive's indomitable dick thickened. Lengthening to knock against her lycra-coated muff like an enemy at the gate.

"You've lost, Auntie Kimber." He stated, seizing her lush hips and rubbing his engorged crown through her parted cleft. "I've surpassed you physically. Admit it. You're no longer a match for me."

"You--You... what?" She spluttered, pummeling his chest with her fists. She may as well have punched a cliff face. "How? This... aaah~! This shouldn't be possible. The--The music..."

"The music shouldn't work for me, but it does." Clive didn't want to keep rehashing the obvious. So he flipped the subject back to her. "Tell me, Auntie, what does your perfect man--no, your perfect breeding partner look like in your dreams?"

"Oooh, this is getting good." Emily chirped from the poolside, "Let me grab the camera."

"Wha--What are you talking about?" Kimberly quailed, trembling as he ran his furious tip over her barely covered bud. "My p--perfect... Hnngh~! Perfect man?"

"Your perfect baby-making stud." Taylor leered, standing above them in her revealing gladiator costume. Clive could look up and see her nectar-soaked pussy. "Tell your hunky nephew what he looks like."

"I--I... oh god, you're fucking huge, Clive!" She began to roll her hips in his grip, gnawing on her bottom lip as she started to grind. "He... he would have to be... strong.

Clive flexed his pecs. It was like watching two slabs of hewn marble dance. Kimberly's hazel eyes bugged out, pupils dilated.

"Yeah, what else?"

"He would have to be... Nnnrg~! To be handsome." She stuttered, her hands drawn magnetically to his swelling muscles.

The two sisters laughed. Emily returned with the camera in hand.

"You're not blind, right?" The younger blonde cackled. "Can you see his jawline? I could shatter rocks against it!"

"Good looks. Check. What else?" Clive growled, letting her take the lead and running his fingers down the back of her drenched boyshorts to grab her thick booty. "Tell me."

"Successful! He--He would have to... Oooh! Make lots of money."

Taylor was ready and holding the laptop with the climbing donation counter displayed on the screen. Clive jerked his chin towards it. The figure was six digits long and steadily increasing.

Aunt Kimberly's mouth sagged in astonishment when she saw it.

The chat was a blurring column of comments and lewd emojis. At least the chime notification was muted.

Faber5000: I looked it up on Wikipedia. So, Artemis is a daughter of Zeus. That makes her Brocule's half-sister and like a quarter aunt to the daughters of Athena, I think?

MasterBaiter1999: Dude, your priorities are weird. seek help.

"Experienced in bed?" His Aunt was all but trying to mount Clive. Her upraised toes curled beside his smirking face, limber as a gymnast despite her impressive bulk. "He would know ho--how to make a woman scream in... oh fuck.. ecstasy and dominate me completely."

She was a shuddering wreck in his arms. Smearing her thinly covered pussy against his shaft. Bountiful tits flattened against his chiseled torso, spilling out the top of her tiny halter top.

"That's not going to be a question if you keep up this act for much longer," Clive growled, snatching a fistful of her damp crimson locks and yanking hard. A whorish moan tinged the afternoon air. "Anything else?"

The rough play exposed her slender neck, and he bent low to rake his teeth across her pulse. Kimberly let out an unexpectedly high-pitched squeak, melting against him.

"Cock! Oh god, help me... I'm dying to feel that giant fucking cock so deep inside me!" She wailed, succumbing to forbidden temptation and plunging her hands beneath the water to grab him by the base. "Do it, nephew. Impregnate your filthy Auntie on that massive virile dick!"

Her elegant face was the same color as her damp hair, but her eyes blazed with incestuous passion as she dragged his throbbing crown into place, eager to spread herself wide open.

His sisters moaned lustily. Leaning together, propping themselves up as they groped their supple young tits and rubbed against each other in steamy arousal.

"Do it, big bro." Emily husked, spittle leaking down her chin. "Fuck Auntie Kimber good and leave a fertile deposit in her baby belly."

"Pound that sexy MILF cunt with your god cock." Taylor agreed, fingers buried between her shiny, wet thighs. "Make Auntie Kimber a Mommy like the rest of us."

With a sudden twist of her wrist, the vivacious redhead in question whipped something over her shoulder. It struck Emily in the forehead.

"Ow! What the...?" His youngest sibling caught the projectile and looked down to find a silver smartwatch in her hand.

"Be useful for once sluts! Sync that to the laptop and put on track sixty-nine." Kim ordered, staring fixedly at Clive's face.

Apparently, he held her undivided attention. Long fingernails tickled his balls as she perched atop his pulsating manmeat.

"That Aunty pussy has been teasing my cock for too long, bitch." He growled impatiently, kneading her firm asscheeks like bread dough. "I'm well past tired of waiting"

Clive pressed his cock forward, slowly parting the pussy lips through the soaked boyshorts as the lyrca stretched over his plum-sized crown.

"Fuck yeah, hunky nephew, shove it in and make me scream your name."

His sisters were trying to connect the smartwatch to the laptop but were experiencing technical difficulties. Were he at all interested, Clive might have guessed two reasons why that might be.

When analyzing the music files, the first thing that stood out was their large size. The short tracks should only have been a few megabytes, given their MP4 format, but each one hovered closer to the gigabyte range, and he hadn't found the source of the extra data.

A second, more prurient, factor had the two stunning blondes working at a disadvantage. A one-handed disadvantage, in fact, since Emily and Taylor had their fingers twisting under each other's skimpy skirts as they bent over the computer.

"You're mine now, Auntie Kimber, claimed and conquered." He growled, slowly pushing further into her. There was an insane amount of resistance which couldn't be chalked up to the slinky shorts he was trying to penetrate. "You're going to be my breeding bitch. You will submit me and my cock and... fuck! How is your pussy this tight?"

Aunt Kimber smiled indulgently.

"That's the result of intense pelvic wall training. I've been working out my internal muscles every day for months. It gives me a lot of control while fucking. Also good for milking out a true man's cum, and if I wish..." Her abdominals bunched, cutting off his cunt-splitting advances with an iron grip. "I can shut down a less worthy dick and tear it off in my snatch."

With a burst of crackling static, her voice emitted from the laptop. A recorded message rang from the tinny speakers.

"Congratulations, Stud. I don't know how you did it, but if you're hearing this, that means you're special. I have been waiting for someone like you for a very long time."

Clive stared at his aunt with narrowed eyes. Kimberly returned his gaze with feral lust, chewing her bottom lip.

"What does that mean?" The recording continued. "Well, you get to fuck the tightest pussy of your life, and if you fuck me well, I might even let you breed me. To make this as pleasurable as possible, I've prepared a perfect song for it. I guess we'll see what the outcome is. Are you man enough to own me?"

"You think I need permission to breed you?" He snarled, lips close enough to taste her short breaths. "I conquered this pussy. It's mine now... goddamn, that's fucking tight."

"You like that trick, nephew? Then you're going to love this."

Sliding her arms around Clive's bullish neck, Kimberly crushed her plush lips to his. Tongues tangoed as she dragged her body up his monolithic stature, then kicked her standing foot up onto his other shoulder, falling pussy-first onto his immensity.

"FAAARK!" Clive roared, tearing straight through her flimsy shorts to slam to the hilt inside his ravishing Aunt.

They clung together for a hot second, relishing the moment of taboo penetration. Their reddened faces were inches apart with mirrored expressions of lust and desire.

"You almost made me cum." He chuckled, pumping his hips in a few exploratory thrusts.

"You bested me physically." Kimberly's hazel eyes sparkled as she squeezed his buried girth. "Here's your chance to conquer me sexually. Let's see what you've got."

"Jesus! How can you be so wet but remain this tight? I'm going loosen you up, good and proper."

Her lurid response was to lick the sweat and pool water from his jaw and press her mesmerizing tits firmly against his chest.

"A word of advice: drop the kind gentleman shtick. I'm not some fragile princess like your sisters," She whispered in his ear. "You're fucking a real woman now, so be the man I know you can be, and don't hold anything back. Give me children of my own. Fuck a baby into your naughty Auntie."

...then she nipped sharply at the soft skin of his lobe.

With a painful yelp, Clive drove them both back beneath the reverberating water.

________________

Standing beside the pool, Emily and Taylor shared a perturbed look.

"Did she just call us fragile princesses?" The younger blonde asked incredulously. "Like, seriously?"

She glanced down at her six-foot, bodybuilder frame and curled a bicep the size of a grapefruit as if to test a theory.

"Who gives a shit?" Taylor replied, holding up the laptop for her to see. "The stream is going bonkers, and that horny bitch just gave us her entire playlist. Would you believe this track is titled 'To My Stud?'"

"No freakin' way!"

"Yep, and track seventy is called 'Baby-Making Time.' No prizes for guessing what the song is about." The older blonde's ruby lips twisted with malicious intent. "Let's have a listen."

________________

A new beat crashed through Clive--the heavy bass amplifying his brutal physicality and fortifying his hardened flesh. Bubbles churned as they spun, thrashing and humping furiously like mythical monsters from the depths.

His powerful arms were locked around the small of Aunt Kimberly's arching back, generating leverage to plow into her skintight cunt, twisting together in the underwater environment of the deep end.

She punched and jabbed at him--the water resistance not softening her strikes--tugging and grinding on his embedded cock all the while, like a hellcat in heat.

He weathered the blows. Pumped up on adrenaline and the enervating pulses of sonic rhythm, spearing her on his pulverizing prick again and again as their lungs burned for fresh oxygen.

The music had changed...

It began as a low, barely audible drone that Clive could feel in his molars before climbing in pitch and intensity. Suddenly, deep booms of heavy bass percussed through the water like the blasts of several explosions, rattling his skeleton and igniting his core with an infernal heat.

Aunty Kimberly must have felt it too, slowing in her aggressive writhing, crimson hair floating in a cloud around her thunderstruck expression.

Then, the DJ dropped the beat.

If a high-voltage powerline had snapped and fallen into the swimming pool, the effect couldn't have been more electrifying.

They both screamed out streams of silent bubbles as hulking muscles spasmed and uber-fit bodies convulsed. Sonar waves of sound pummeled them both, breaking against stony flesh and sinew, which started to grow.

Clive could feel the changes this time. Not slow and gradual, but an almost agonizing surge in size and strength that ripped at him on a cellular level. His chest broadened, arms and legs thickened with brutal mass, and his already unnatural endowment sprouted in impaling length and girth within his Aunt's vise-like cunt.

With the gentlest kick of his feet, they shot like entwined torpedos to the surface, seeking desperate lungfuls of fresh springtime air.

"GAAAH!! Oh, Clive... oh, darling nephew!" Kimberly shrieked out her first breath. "You--You've grown bigger... haaah~! Nearly too big for Aunty's poor pussy!"