Pump Up The Fam Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could feel it too, the way her clamping snugness transitioned into a cock-throttling death grip. That didn't prevent him from pistoning into that supreme tightness with pulverizing thrusts. Only their heads breached the waterline, and the submerged speaker still blasted the rest of their hyperstimulated bodies.

"Can't stop. Gotta fuck you, Aunty. Gonna claim this MILF amazing cunt!" Clive grunted like a caveman, crushing her against the pool ladder and crumpling the stainless steel as though it were tin foil. "Look at you... shit! Look how fucking breedable you've become!"

The same invisible force that reshaped him into a primordial titan of sex had worked similar magic on Kimberly's magnificent form.

Her tits ballooned into hefty spheres, bobbing in the waves of their aggressive rutting. Pebbled pink nipples stood stiff and glistened with moisture, begging to be sucked. Widening hips spread to child-bearing proportions in Clive's palms, her waist shrunk several inches, and the powerlifter legs pinned against his torso elongated.

She looked like a goddess of fertility, glowing ethereally in the afternoon sunlight. Soft and pliable in his beefy arms, but with an underlying maternal might that could flip school buses to free children trapped beneath.

He was driven by the instinctive need to possess her. To own his Aunt's gorgeous perfection and mark her empty womb forever with his masculine essence.

"I want your babies... Aaah~! Give me your alpha seed, hunky nephew!" Kimberly wailed, pulling at her massive teets as Clive slam-fucked her against the edge of the pool. Concrete powdered, and something white sprayed across his chin. "My body is beyond ready... Nnnnrgh~! Greedy to receive your potent cum and--and nurture our offspring!"

"Holy crap, big bro," Emily whispered relevantly, staring at them with two hands sunk between her slick, shifting thighs. "You grown freakin' massive!"

"OMG! She's milking for you..." Taylor fell to her knees, the leather legionnaires skirt discarded as she openly trimmed her pretty pink pussy for the neighbors to see. "That's goddamn breast milk spurting from her giant titties. It's sooo~ fucking hot!"

Staring down, Clive discovered it was true.

Aunt Kimberly's buoyant melons had swollen to bursting with creamy lactate. It spurted from her rubbery teets with each violent thrust into her gripping snatch, bathing his carved chest and running into the water where it turned the water the color of skim milk.

"She's right... hyaaa~! My breasts are pa--painfully full." The quaking redheaded panted. "Thick with... ooomff~ milk to feed our young. Be--Be a sweetheart and help your Aunty relieve some pressure?"

Her pleading tone flipped a switch inside Clive's lizard brain. He was fucking the earthly embodiment of fertility while she sprayed creamy goodness everywhere and begged for him to drink from her.

"FuckFuckFuckFuck!!" He eloquently agreed, jackhammering into her so hard fissures spidered across the pool wall behind her. "You better have enough to satisfy me, Kimberly."

"I do, sweetheart. I swear I do!"

Dipping his head and puckering his lips, Clive suctioned a stiff, pink peak between his lips and was instantly rewarded by the smooth, heady flavor of his Aunt's titty-cream.

It was rich and intoxicating. Coating his tastebuds with a silky texture and sliding down his throat like the sweetest liqueur, stoking the furnace of animal arousal in his belly to thermonuclear levels.

He glutted himself on her breasty bounty. Gulping down great mouthfuls as the underwater beat empowered their cataclysmic coupling and lent superhuman strength to their morphing forms.

His sisters watched, moaning and squirting their own releases on repeat, hugging and sharing smoldering kisses. Propped up against each other's immaculate bodies, they shot steamy glances at Clive and cooed sinful encouragement in soft, lilting voices.

"Cum in her, big bro. Fill Auntie Kimber's womb and make her your woman forever."

"Jesus, you're so fucking strong now, stud. There's no way she won't get pregnant from your virile god cock."

If his manhood had been an iron rod before, the endless milk, thumping music, and sibling dirty talk had reforged it into a titanium weapon. Clive's balls were a hurricane waiting to be unleashed. A category five disaster ready to destroy his awe-inspiring Aunt's ravenous cunt with a tidal wave of impregnating jizz.

Gentle fingers raked through his sandy hair, yanking it back until he was nose-to-nose with Kimberly. She appeared half-feral with lust and completely drunk on carnal ecstasy. The snakes on her tattoo sleeve shifted as though alive as she violently jacked herself on his bitch-breaking thickness.

"Give it to me, stud. Prove you're more than man enough, and grant me your alpha cum." She snarled, her hips bucking relentlessly. "Fill your nasty Aunt with your babies. Never stop fucking me!"

Kimberly's dirty talk triggered an epic outpouring of pent-up desire and sticky seed. It blasted out of Clive like a firehose, pooching her trim belly from the sheer liquid volume and spilling into the water around their spasming sexes.

"Oh shit... Oh fuck!" He grunted around a fat, milk-spouting nipple. "You're squeezing me so goddamn hard down there."

Kimberly didn't reply.

Her brilliant hazel orbs were rolled up into their sockets. Her pretty head lolled to the side, ruby lips sagged, and her tongue dangled out one corner of her slack jaw. She was the picture of catatonic bliss, wrapped tightly around Clive as he dumped a gallon of man-juice into her ecstatically convulsing pussy.

The pool frothed a hue of white from their shared expulsions. A rich cocktail of creamy lactate and stringy spunk fogged the vibrating waters surrounding them. The filter would need to be changed before long, undoubtedly clogging already with so much sexual fluid.

The final orgasmic rigors passed several minutes later, and Clive was still enormously erect, lazily sliding in and out of his Aunt's abused slit. She returned to her senses, nibbling at his collarbone and luxuriating in a dazzling afterglow.

"How are you still hard, nephew?" Kimberly asked, purring like the cat who caught the canary. "Is Aunty's pussy just that good? If you want more of me, you'll have to earn it every time. I'll never bend over for a weak, lazy male who can't provide for his family. Keep growing stronger, and maybe I'll let you pound another load of that sensational seed deep into my womb. I might even catch triplets..."

"Bah, don't act all special after your first session on his totally awesome god cock." Taylor pouted, turning her nose up and looking away. "You're going to learn that our Clive doesn't really get soft anymore. Head to the back of the line and quit boggarting his hog."

"You look incredible, Auntie Kimber!" Emily clapped and hopped in excitement. The movement made her extreme curves bounce all over. "When I grow up, I want to look just like you with huge milky tits, birthing hips and heaps of sexy muscles."

"Why wait?" Clive asked, picking up his pussy-railing pace. "Both of you jump in and taste her milk. It'll change you in ways you wouldn't believe."

He expected some complaint at the lewd command but was instead met with two loud splashes, followed by two soft yet hard bodies swimming up beside him.

"If you say so, big bro." His younger sister chirped, latching onto a leaking nipple like a starving infant. "Mmmm, scrummy!"

"Oooh... that beat is something else." The older blonde gasped, docking herself against his side. "I can feel it in my ovaries. Is her milk really that good?"

"I told you to drink." He growled, clocking her bratty grin and grabbing her slender neck. "Do as you're told, slutty sis."

She choked out a moan as he shoved her drooling lips onto Kimberly's free breast. Suckling and swallowing with thirsty gusto.

Aunty Kimber twerked her bubbly butt, grinding his girthy length down to the root.

"Aah--ah! It feels good to feed my family..." She babbled, thick thighs pinching Clive's waist and heels spurring his ass. "I want more. Fuck me while they suck me, Stud. I want every inch of that nephew dick stirring up my insides!"

"You'll get all you can handle and more." He promised, driving in deep. "You're mine now, and going to tell me everything you know about Mum's special music business."

The nod of her bobbling head was all the confirmation Clive needed before he truly let loose on his Aunt's constricting pussy.

He loved how ardently she squeezed him, but Clive had another Casting family member on his mind as he screwed his antagonistic Aunt--a certain redheaded world-class strongwoman who held all the answers behind the life-changing music.

Melanie, his mother, would be one tough nut to crack.

Clive couldn't wait.

________________

To Be Continued...

A big shout out to FuckTheCondom, the friendly supporter who requested and collaborated on this sexy story. The kinks, themes, and original story concept are all his. It's been a blast to write.