Pumpkin Patch Change in Plans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yup, and if you follow those two at the end, they point straight toward Polaris."

"The North Star?"

"Exactly."

"Polaris is in Ursa Minor or the Little Dipper. The Big Dipper is also called Ursa Major."

"Big bear and little bear?"

"Uh-huh. And this W shape over here is Cassiopeia."

"Have you ever seen the Milky Way out here?"

"When we had that big power outage back in high school, you could see it out here, but usually, there is far too much light pollution. It's a lot easier out where we used to go camping. What about you?"

"We went on a National Park tour when I was in middle school. We saw Yellowstone, the Grand Tetons, and Glacier National Park. The stars were beautiful, and we saw the Aurora Borealis one night." Andi entwined her fingers with Rylan's and pulled his arm down to her.

"I've always wanted to see that. I really need to travel more when it doesn't involve football."

"One of the advantages of teaching is I get summers off. I want to visit all of the national parks someday." Andrea smoothed her hair over her shoulder as she rolled on her side and started to meet Rylan's lips.

"A good goal." Rylan pulled her closer to extend the make-out session.

The kisses were passionate and unstoppable. Andi straddled Rylan's torso, pinning him to the ground. "I think we may have other goals for tonight." Ry's cock was hard beneath her. He was working with plenty to satisfy her.

"Oh, and what would that be?"

A howl pierced the quiet night sky before Andi could give an answer.

"What was that?"

"Grandpa wasn't kidding about coyotes."

"Well, shit, I wanted to have some more fun." Andi hopped off Rylan, ready to run for shelter.

"Don't worry too much. The dogs will run them off." Rye stood up and folded the blanket over his arm. "I have an idea where we can get some privacy. That is unless you want me to take you home." Rylan smiled as he took her hand.

"I'm not done with you yet. Lead the way."

"How do you feel about air mattresses?"

"They can be fun for camping."

"How about in a machinery barn?"

In a few minutes, they were in a barn they had run out of time to visit on the field trip. Rylan retrieved an air mattress and inflated it between make-out sessions. Andi's libido was absolutely surging. She hadn't gotten laid in damn near a year, and her vibe was getting too much use. As Rylan finished getting the bed set up, Andrea took the opportunity to walk behind a tractor and strip off her kit. She hung her dress, panties, and bra on a wire line strung across the space to keep them out of the dirt and wrinkle-free.

"Andi, where'd you go?" Rylan turned her direction as she stepped out from behind the machine wearing only the pair of flats she had worn to the dance. Rye gaped at her, at a loss for words, as his eyes roamed up and down her body. "My God... You're the most beautiful woman in the world, Andi!" His eyes had such sincerity in them.

Andrea knew she was objectively attractive. She had decent-sized perky breasts with little light-colored nipples. Her stomach was flat from all the running that Andi had done over her life. Her pussy was waxed bare, something she could blame on Cynthia and a night with too much wine when she was a sophomore in college. The evening ended in skinny dipping in the apartment complex pool. The hairless style was a popular look with all the girls that had joined in. Cynthia got Andi an appointment with her woman, and she never returned to shaving after that.

"No free looks, Mr. Cyborg. Strip!"

"Uh, no problem." Rylan let her sit on the air mattress and disappeared around the same tractor for a minute.

When he returned around the corner, it was her turn to stare. He had to have kept up with a weight program, as his arms and chest were powerful and sculpted. A smattering of chest hair made him look ruggedly handsome. Her eyes fell below his belt. Standing in a nest of somewhat unkempt pubic hair stood a long, proud cock. He was straight, circumcised, and a couple inches north of average.

"Not bad, Rye!"

"Uh... Is it going to freak you out if I take off my leg? I don't want to pop our mattress." Rylan had been confident as he walked around the corner but lost some of that as he asked. Even his body language closed off a little.

"Not at all, Rylan." Andi was stretched along the bed, showing off her whole body.

It took him a second to unlatch and remove the prosthesis, before he hopped over to the bed in the middle of the floor.

"Where were we?" Andi straddled over Rylan again and came in for a kiss. Long, slow, and passionate kisses resumed, and the night seemed to build toward inevitability. "Wait, do you have protection?"

His smile fell. "No, sorry. I've never gone without, but I don't have one. I didn't think I would get lucky chaperoning a high school dance."

"There are certainly other things without this guy," Andrea grabbed his thick shaft and gave him a tug. Her body was screaming against reason. It would feel so good filling her vagina. "Going in here." She touched her pussy. "Didn't you get laid at dances back in school?"

"Just on prom night." His eyes spoke to the honesty of the statement.

"Huh, I got laid more than the captain of the football team in high school?" Andi laughed at what she had considered absurd.

"I guess so." Rylan joined in the laugh. "Ladies first if we're going to do other things." His strong arms embraced her, and she let him roll him onto her back. Rylan looked down at her body with the biggest smile. "If I had any clue that the smartest and funniest girl in class had any interest in me, I might have realized that she was also the most gorgeous woman."

"You're just saying that because you're seeing me naked." She smirked up at him.

"No, I had to keep myself from focusing on the most brilliant girl in class." Rylan leaned in to collect another kiss. "I was too timid when it came to women." Rye paused a moment and blushed. "You were the first woman I had ever asked out."

"Davis was right. Yes, by the way, you can take me to dinner sometime."

"Perfect. I would hate for this to be a one-off." Another kiss. "It's fun to confirm my teenage suspicions."

His lips nibbled at her collarbone before jumping back up to nuzzle her neck. Her whole body was a titter with anticipation. His goatee tickled just a little as he explored her body. Rylan was gentle as he teased and played with her nipples. "Mmm..." A sigh escaped Andi's lips. He was skilled at summoning pleasure from her in a way a man never had been with her breasts.

"These two are amazing. How are they so perky?" Rylan's excitement sounded enamored and sincere as he played with her breasts. "They fit you perfectly and fill my hands so well."

Andrea could scarcely believe what she was hearing. She had nothing compared to the woman that Rylan had been with before. Ry's big smile, however, had every appearance of being genuine. "That feels good, Rye."

"That's the goal, Andi." His lips came back up to meet hers as strong but surprisingly dexterous fingers teased and prodded sensitive flesh.

Rylan got into a groove of sucking on her nipples and playing with the peaks before coming back for a kiss. He was gentle but insistent and appeared bound and determined to extract every ounce of pleasure from her chest before he went to play with her pussy.

His tongue and fingers were skilled in a way that other lovers hadn't been. Excitement was leaking from her. Andrea wanted to move a hand down and toy with her womanhood but let Rylan summon pleasure from her. She never had to wait long for another powerful kiss to meet her lips. Her traitorous body wanted her to beg for his cock to fill her; she needed it so badly.

"Oh!" Burst out from her lips as he pushed her close to what she hoped was the first of many peaks. When he heard the moan escape her lips, Rye went in for the kill. He varied sucking on her nipple and battering the nerves with an agile tongue. He could evidently tell she was approaching a blissful release as he shifted to the other nipple or her lips to prolong and intensify the moment.

Andi didn't have to wait long for a small but enticingly potent orgasm to lance through her. The air mattress squeaked beneath her ass as her body quaked and Rylan embraced her. Her eyes squeezed shut, and little blooms of scarlet and fuchsia ebbed in and out of her vision. "Oh! Yes!" She yelped out.

It wasn't an all-encompassing toe curler, but a shiver of pleasure reverberated through her system. When Andi opened her eyes, Rylan had a proud smile as he came in for a slow kiss. Andrea embraced him to pull him closer. His warm flesh on hers in the slight chill of the autumn air was exhilarating. The primal portion of her brain wanted to spread her legs and invite a coupling. Then again, that old part of her mind was only worried about perpetuating the species and cared little about potential diseases or pathogens from the intercourse.

"Okay, these two don't work like that, Rye. How?" Andrea's hands shook her breasts to make her point.

"Apparently, they do. Your breasts are amazing, Andi. But then again, what about you isn't extraordinary?" His big hands felt the swell of her breasts.

"Again," Andrea leaned up to meet his lips. "How?"

"I just listened to what your body was telling me. You made it easy." His smile was prideful but not cocky. "Is there anything I should know before I get this gal involved in the fun?" Rylan's fingers traced around her flower.

"First, my kitty really wishes you had a condom. I'm not on birth control, I tried, but the hormone changes fucked with me too much." Andrea was the type of horny that she knew would not me mollified without a hard application of cock. Fortunately, a small part of her logical brain remained in control.

"I'll put 'buy condoms' at the top of my shopping list."

"Good, because 'Take this guy for a test drive' is high on my list of things to do." Andi wrapped her hand around his cock. It had lost none of its rigidity. He may have only been an inch or two longer than average, but he was so thick. "You might make it a big box."

"I could text Davis. I'll bet he has some."

"We both know Davis is a gossiper, and we must go on a real date before the gossip starts." She kissed him to punctuate a thought. Andi tugged on his cock through the kiss. "I need something to look forward to for our next date. Back to the subject at your hand. Fingers? Yes, please. A pair works best."

"Like this?" The tip of one of Rylan's fingers dipped into her needy vagina. Andi gave him a nod that intensified as a second finger joined the first. It looked like he was studying her face as he slid his thick fingers against her vaginal walls. Andrea could hear how wet she sounded as it echoed off the flat faces of the farming implements.

"Yes," Andrea's legs spread involuntarily beneath skilled digits. "Be nice to my clitty, but don't ignore her." His thumb slid across her clitoral hood and then pressed on the exposed nerves. Andi's whole body twitched and jerked. She so badly wanted to beg to be fucked at the moment, but a fraction of her reasoning managed to barely stay in control.

Rylan let his fingers, on the one hand, do all the work on her womanhood, leaving the other hand to explore the rest of her. His eyes focused on her face when he wasn't making out with her. Andrea had seen the determined expression before in calculus when he was trying to one-up her. She lightly toyed with his cock and testicles until a wave of pleasure had her screaming.

The swell of pleasure had taken Rye a surprisingly short amount to push her toward another peak. Andi's hips started to work up toward Rylan's hand, aiding in the depth as his meaty finger explored her vagina. She jerked again as the longer of the two digits found an excellent spot at the top of her vaginal walls. "Right there, Rylan! Right there!"

One finger kept plying at that incredible spot while its teammate blurred in and out of her pussy. Andi knocked the thumb off her clitoris with her own hand, the need to cum was maddening, and if she didn't find relief, nothing on earth would stop her from climbing on his cock. "I'm so close..." Rylan didn't look concerned that she had taken over playing with her clitty.

Rye had an expression of awe as her whole body seemed to contract and then explode. Her legs slammed shut on Rylan, who managed to keep on target as her entire world became bliss for a moment. When her eyes clenched shut, the little colorful blooms were replaced with bursts like powerful fireworks. Red, silver, and gold joined the dual colors from before as an epic climax quaked through her body. "Ffffuuuuu..." Spilled from her lips between screams.

When the climax finally released its hold on her, Rylan was smiling. "That was amazing, Andi!"

"I agree, wow. Sorry if I got a little impatient there. I needed to cum before I did something stupid." She leaned up to kiss him.

"Stupid, like what?" Rye teased.

"Ride your cock and get pregnant. That doesn't seem like something to do before we go on a date."

"Good call." Another long make-out session ensued.

"The kitty also likes to be licked, Rye. Just for future reference."

"I had to see what you looked like when you came. It was amazing. You're so beautiful, Andi." He brushed her hair back over her shoulders. "But maybe it's time to get you a third orgasm."

"Nope. It's my turn. Mr. Borgmann." Andrea put a hand on his chest and pushed him over onto his back.

Rylan -- That same time

Even in the somewhat harsh light of the machinery barn, Andrea Thomas was the most gorgeous woman that Rye had ever seen. That was before she surprised him and walked out from behind the tractor, wearing only her shoes. Past lovers may have had more substantial breasts but never had her perkiness or perfect shape. Andi was a tall woman with long, running-toned legs. He wasn't expecting a cute, waxed pussy that he would need to explore a little closer in the future.

When it was his turn to return the favor, Rylan was a bit tentative as he walked out from behind the tractor. He hadn't done any manscaping since Rebecca had left and thought he would have more time before he had to be naked in front of Andi. She looked terrific reclined on the inflatable bed, eyes surveying him carefully.

Making her climax by playing with her nipples was fantastic and not something he thought he could do until she yipped out with a little, "Oh, yes!" Her body quaked a little. It was magical. The second orgasm, while he was fingering her, was far more potent.

Rye was kicking himself for not picking up some condoms, but he wasn't expecting his evening to go so spectacularly. The kiss that they had shared before the dance was nothing short of astonishing. If that had been all that had happened, this evening would have been his favorite.

Andrea toppled him onto his back after she had a spectacular orgasm and then straddled his torso. It was a point of view that Rylan silently prayed he would have a chance to see again. Condoms would be essential for their relationship. He would buy a box of them in the morning, just in case.

"Now, Mr. Borgmann," She kissed him before she shifted down his body. "I'm going to suck your cock tonight, but for future reference, you need to clean this bird's nest up."

"I didn't think any of this would happen tonight, Andi. How much manscaping should I do?"

"It depends on how much you like to get your dick sucked," Andi smirked and then sat up for a moment to take an elastic band off her wrist. She pulled her shining, slightly curled hair into a ponytail. "I don't need any other hair to get in the way." Andrea's giggle was far more intoxicating than the whiskey earlier tonight.

"Yeah, yeah, I get it. I need to get condoms and a razor tomorrow."

"We can still have fun without it, but it might be a little more entertaining with it." She grabbed his shaft and stroked it a couple times, coaxing a fat drop of precum from him. "You don't know how hard I'm fighting the urge to take this guy for a ride."

"Really? You think being able to play with your little pussy isn't making things hard for me too?"

"Condoms and an actual date, Mr., sometime this week." Andi's tongue flicked out around the ridge of his cock.

"Okay, you want to go to the harvest fest dance with me. It's a costume ball."

"That could be fun. Do you have a costume?"

"Not yet. I hadn't needed one."

"So, we need to have a get-together to make or buy some this week." Andrea didn't wait for a response and sucked his cock into her mouth. Her green eyes stayed pivoted toward him as if awaiting some reply.

"That sounds like fun. When?" Andi kept tugging on his cock as she spoke.

"We'll talk more after I make you cum."

"I'll hold you to that."

"Oh, good, you want to cuddle after." Andrea smiled mischievously with a giggle before her tongue ran up along his shaft.

Andi's lips stretched as she sank down his shaft. It was only a quarter of his length on the first motion. His new girlfriend was determined to take his entirety as she nibbled a little more of his shaft on each subsequent repetition, and soon half his cock disappeared. One hand held his cock, so it stayed motionless relative to her actions. The opposite toyed with his testicles.

The sensation this incredible woman was pushing into his cock was breathtaking. "Mmm... wow!" Rylan couldn't help his outburst. He wasn't typically all that vocal when getting a blowjob, but Andrea was simply astoundingly superb. The whole of his penis was in her mouth and throat in a moment. She took her hands off him and locked her green eyes on his.

"I'll have to shave it off if you're this good." He smiled.

"I'm just getting started." Andi's hands returned as she leaned up to kiss Rye. "My pussy is so much better."

"That seems impossible, babe. You're stupendous at this."

"Babe? Do you think we're dating now?" Andrea smiled wickedly before she bobbed up and down his shaft a few times.

"God, I hope so. If only I were that lucky."

"We'll see when we can finally have real sex, but I'm certainly voting in that direction." Andi's whole body wiggled excitedly.

This is the sexiest woman in the world. Rylan decided as she went back to work on him. She fondled his testicles while she gave him the best, sloppiest blowjob he had ever experienced. When she sucked the crown of his penis in her mouth and circled him deftly while keeping the suction high, Rye felt like he may pass out from the pleasure.

"You have a great cock, Rye. It's long, but not too long for my vagina. Did you know that can be a problem?" Both her hands rotated around his turgid shaft as she spoke.

"I did not." Rylan leaned up to brush back some errant strands that had escaped the ponytail.

"Yup, having a cock slam against your cervix is never a good time. Especially if you're really close to cumming." She drew the entire length of his cock into her mouth without breaking eye contact.

"Huh? The more you know, right? Ohh!" he bellowed as Andi's tongue teased out more pleasure.

The conversation died out as Andi concentrated on getting him off. She let him get close to the edge and back off several times with an evil smirk. Andrea was toying with him, pulling his cock from her mouth several times before it gave into an orgasm. She teased and prodded him for several minutes until Rylan couldn't contain himself.

"I'm gonna!" He squawked out.

"That seems to be the point of the blowjob, Rye. Unless you've been doing it wrong your whole life." She eased up when it would take the smallest of stimulations to send him over the edge.

"I didn't want to surprise you. Some girls don't like it when..."

"Well, your girlfriend isn't one of those types." Andrea mentioning 'girlfriend' was the most crucial word in the sentence for Rylan. "Thanks for the heads up for the head." Andi slurped the tip of his cock into her mouth as she gently squeezed on his scrotum.