Pumpkin Patch Change in Plans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unnnhkk!" Rylan grunted as electricity flared from his cock down the shaft to bounce against his spine and set off an incredible orgasm. "Ggghhh!" He announced as the first spray lanced out into Andi's mouth. Andrea kept her hand moving along his shaft as he unloaded. Although her mouth was occupied, the rest of her face smiled proudly.

Sensation after sensation hit as ropes of sperm ejected from his cock. Through the first dozen jets of semen, it felt like he was on an exponential curve. Each involuntary burst was coupled with a little grunt; He couldn't help himself. The orgasm was overwhelming every part of his body. After the powerful twelve ejaculations, it seemed his body had run out of fluid to add to the incredible orgasm. When the final fifteenth pulse fired, it appeared to be dry.

"Wow..." A fat drop of semen drooled out the corner of Andi's mouth as she released his cock. "That was a lot." Her words were a bit muffled with her full mouth of sperm. Andrea swallowed it like she was taking a shot of liquor. A finger collected the overflow and pushed it back into her mouth as she sat up.

"Is there nothing you aren't fantastic at?" Rylan looked down with awe.

"I'm only so-so at cooking." Andi crawled up his body to kiss him. Her lips were slightly salty with the flavor of his release.

"I can help with that one." Rye managed to get out between kisses.

"If you cook other things like you did that pumpkin pie, I'm looking forward to it. Almost as much as I am looking forward to having real sex with you." Another softer kiss connected.

"We'll have to see." Rylan winked.

"We can compare calendars tomorrow and figure out when you can come over. I hope I don't have to wait a week. I suppose I need to get dressed and sneak into the house to wash this from my face."

"There's a restroom in the corner over there." Rylan signaled toward the far corner of the room.

"Is it clean?"

"It was spotless on Wednesday morning, and I don't think anyone but me has been in this barn all week."

Andi hopped up. Her cute flats were still on her feet. "Alright, mister, stay there and keep our bed warm. I was promised snuggles."

Rylan rolled over to stare in awe at Andrea's incredible butt. From this angle, he got peeks at her glistening pussy on each stride. "Every view of you is gorgeous."

His new girlfriend turned around to wink at him. In a couple minutes, she returned. "You're in luck. It was still spotless."

"Would you mind hitting the lights for our cuddle?" Rylan picked up his phone and handed it to Andi with the light on so she wouldn't have to stumble about in the dark.

"Girlfriend, huh?" He asked as Andi returned and nestled next to him in the bed.

"I'm not the one-and-done type, Rylan. What took you so long to ask me out?"

"Back in high school, I had no idea how to talk to girls. You may not think so, but you were intimidating."

"I was?"

"Yup. I mean, you were the queen of calc. I practiced in the mirror a couple of times to try and overcome my anxious nerves. Davis caught me once and asked who Andi was if you don't believe me." Rylan held her close.

"I might have to do that, but I was referring to what took you so long this time." Andi's hands clutched his on her tight stomach.

"There were a few factors there. I lost all my confidence when I lost my leg. Grandpa Joe had to practically force me into going to meet with Coach." It felt good, to be honest with himself and the girl in his arms.

"You never gave me that impression."

"Well, even with my flagging confidence, I summoned the courage to talk to you. When that didn't go well, it resigned me to move on, Andrea."

"You had no idea that you had accidentally touched the third rail with your question." Her finger traced around his knuckle.

"Oh, what's that." Rye kissed her shoulder.

"My parents didn't want me to be a teacher. They wanted me to do something that put my intellectual gifts to work."

"And they don't think teaching the next generation of mathematicians is good enough?"

"Apparently not."

"I think it's fantastic. You're making an impact on a lot of students already, from what I've seen at the school, and I hear glowing reviews from our center." Rye squeezed her tighter as she pushed back into him.

"Thanks, I think I'm really connecting with the kids. So, what are you going to do now, Rylan?" Andi said and then gave an exasperated sigh. "I know you aren't able to go after your dream anymore."

"I'll finish my degree next semester. I mean, generational wealth would have been great, but the most important thing is to be happy and contribute something to the world, right?"

"What are you studying, Rye?"

"Electrical engineering." Rylan kept getting distracted by the feeling of her hand in his across her soft yet taut belly.

"Well, shit. Sorry, we've gotta break up." Andi said, but her giggle that followed up gave away the feigned nature of the statement. "My parents are both aeronautical engineers who seem to be trying to optimize my life. Shawn is just as smart as me, but they have no problem with him going to art school."

"It's the curse of being the firstborn. I think I wore my parents down before Davis came around."

The plan had been to cuddle for a little while and then take Andi home, but the bed was so comfortable. Andrea fell asleep first, though Rylan soon followed behind his new girlfriend, unable to fight against the contented feeling of being close to the angel.

Andrea -- The next morning

A sudden burst of sunlight streamed into Andrea's eyes and stirred her awake. Rylan's warm arms wrapped around her naked body was an extraordinary way to wake up, even if the air mattress had lost some of its vigor in the night. She moved her feet against Rylan's. His only having one foot might take a bit to get used to, but she felt at home in his arms.

"There you two are!" Davis's voice boomed as he rolled open the barn door.

Andrea was so surprised that she sat up without bothering to cover her naked breasts. "DAVIS! Close the damn door!"

Davis complied and rolled the door back shut before turning on the lights. "On-di! Very nice boobies! Where are your clothes?" Davis's feigned worry was theatrical.

"Hanging on a line behind the tractor." Andi didn't bother covering up. It was too late for modesty, and Davis wasn't staring like a pervert.

"What the fuck are you doing up this early, Davis?" Rylan rolled over and yelled at his brother.

"Early? It's ten am. The wedding party will be here in three hours."

"I haven't slept in that late in forever." Andrea mused.

"Did you two wear each other out?" Davis made a motion with one finger sliding in and out of his fist.

"We didn't have protection and decided not to inquire with you, so you didn't start gossiping," Rylan explained, keeping the blanket over his crotch and obvious erection.

"Too late for that now." Andi shook her head. "I'm going to get my clothes, Davis." She had the impression that the man and Cynthia had something else in common. The only way to fight their brash and impish nature was to lean into it and show zero fear. She got up, slid her feet into her flats, and didn't even blink, holding her eyes on Davis as she went straight for her dress. He blushed, not her.

"My brother is a lucky man. I think, sorry. I like boobies, but the rest of it... I'm not sure." Davis tried to recollect himself but failed.

"Aww, you don't like my pussy, Davis?" Andrea questioned as she threw her dress over her.

"I'm... I..." Rylan's younger brother was rendered speechless. "I... need to go mop the venue." Davis pulled the door open and retreated.

"How'd you do that?" Rylan grinned at her.

"He's like Cynth, they can give it, but when you throw it back at them, they crumble in the most adorable way." Andi grabbed her purse and threw her bra and panties in it before checking her phone. There were four texts from Cynthia, but that could wait.

"You're something special, Andi. Uhh... Would you mind grabbing my leg? I kinda need it if you want me to take you home."

"Aww, but I wanted to watch you hop on one foot naked, Rye." She giggled but brought the device to him.

"Maybe another time. Thanks, Andrea." Rye pulled her in for a kiss. "I haven't slept in past eight in ages. I didn't snore, did I?"

"If you did, I never heard it. You gotta get the barn ready for a wedding, right?"

"If I have to. I wanted more Andi time."

"When you take me out for an actual date, you'll get as much as you can handle."

There was more teasing, tickles, laughs, caresses, and kisses as Rylan dressed so he could take her home. The ride was quick, Andi thought it was further to her apartment from the farm, but maybe it was just because she was falling for Rye and didn't want their time to end. Friday would be when they could get together and help Rye find a costume or do a little sewing if she wasn't satisfied with what they could find.

"Bye, Rylan. You better be prepared when we get together on Friday." Andrea embraced him as he got out to walk her to her front door. Neither of them wanted to lose a minute together.

"I'll get prepared on my way home." Rye kissed her.

"Aren't you late helping Davis and the crew set up?"

"It's that important." Rylan smiled and waved at her as he walked away. Andi couldn't miss the tent in his pants, even if he tried to cover it up awkwardly.

"See you then."

Two minutes after she got into her apartment, her phone chirped. She had to plug it in to respond as her phone's battery was flagging.

'I noticed you didn't come home last night. Did you sleep with Rye?' Cynthia must have seen her come home and Rylan drop her off. Her bestie living in the same building could be invasive at times.

'Yes and no.'

'??'

'We slept in the same bed but didn't have sex. Neither of us thought to bring a condom.'

'Tell me you did other things, girl.'

'How about you and Kyler just come over already!'

The week was a blur of activity. Monday night, Andi had babysitting duty for Cynthia, who had parent-teacher conferences. She and Rylan video-chatted after meetings were over; he seemed very interested in her day.

Tuesday was a long day. Andi had classes all day, track practice, and conferences from five to nine pm. She was afraid she would have zero time to catch dinner, but Rylan showed up with her favorite sandwich and a green tea. He'd evidently been talking to Cynthia, which may be as dangerous as a friendship between Davis and her bestie. Cyn had all sorts of stories from college that she would have no problem sharing with Davis. Five minutes between parent conferences was all the time Andrea could spare to sneak a quick kiss and thank Rye.

Wednesday was a Cross country meet across town. Rylan made another appearance and handed her a green tea with a smile. Football practice was borrowing the other high school's old practice field as their own was cluttered with construction crews replacing and repairing the storm damage at the adjacent practice facility. He couldn't stay long, just delivering the beverage and sharing a word of encouragement before he was needed at the football fields.

Thursday, it was her turn to come to surprise Rylan. He had a football game to attend that night after Andi had been at conferences. The team used the rival high school's stadium for the night game. He didn't know that Andrea had done her student teaching at the school, so she had an in with the faculty. Halfway through the game, she brought him his favorite cola, and they shared halftime together. She managed to sneak one kiss before the second half started, and then she disappeared into the night.

Andi had all Friday off to make up for the long conference days. She spent the morning working on her costume but put it away before Rye arrived in the early afternoon. She wanted it to knock him off his feet when she showed up for the dance. It gave her enough time to shower and put on her favorite skirt and lucky underwear before her boyfriend showed up. Sex should be an easy guarantee tonight after they purchased and gussied up Ry's costume.

Based on Andi's show of confidence against Davis, they had the plan to lean into the Mr. Cyborg nickname. It was usually better to own something that Cynth decided to zero in on. Rylan's last name and preference to be part cyborg was an easy target he would wear like a badge of honor.

As for her costume, back in high school, she had been crowned the queen of calculus. Andi had every intention of playing into it, even if Rye would be the only one to get the joke. So be it if her royal costume was a little sexier than it might otherwise have been.

Rylan -- Friday early in the afternoon

Rylan was on time to meet Andi, even if it meant he had to let Davis take over the last hour of the meeting. Rye needed to look at all the numbers from the pumpkin patch and corn maze and ensure payroll was done correctly. That left him an hour to shower, get dressed, run by the supermarket, and pick up the ingredients for an impressive meal. He had asked Andrea about any dietary restrictions or preferences, and when he was given the all-clear, he decided to go with lemon butter scallops and bucatini. It was his best recipe, and he really wanted to impress Andrea. He was smitten.

"Hi!" Andi looked phenomenal in a red top with a black skirt and red heels. She had done her makeup to a sexier level than last weekend. It worked for her as if the woman was trying to impress him, though it was unnecessary. Her green eyes, ruby-red lips, and dark hair were an amazing trifecta. She smiled as she opened the door and let him in with a bag of groceries. Her hair was down in gorgeous, lazy curls as it fell beyond her shoulders.

"You look beautiful." Rye turned sideways to kiss his girlfriend, keeping the reusable grocery bag out of the embrace. He wanted to delight Andrea with his best recipe. A jolt of pain from his stump was completely ignored as they kissed.

"You're not so bad yourself." Andi pranced to the kitchen in front of him.

His eyes were fixed on her tight booty on the way. The addition of heels had it looking even more distracting. "What's the plan, Andi?" He put the groceries on the counter and started putting things into the fridge. For professing that she was only so-so at cooking, the woman had a very well-provisioned refrigerator.

"Well, we'll go buy some things for your costume. I'll probably need to sew or craft some things to enhance it as you cook us dinner. Then I'm not going to let you leave my bedroom for the rest of the night." Her smile was devious and enormous as she sat on the cabinets across the kitchen. "What are you cooking for me?"

"What is your costume?"

"A surprise. I guarantee you'll get a kick out of it."

"Funny, that sounds like what I'm making." Rylan came over for a kiss. This one was longer and more passionate as Andrea leaned in and grabbed his neck. "I don't deserve you." He said in a whisper. Her green eyes sparkled in response.

"I love a boy with something to prove." Andi smiled.

His hands fell down her hips all the way to her knees. Under her skirt, they wandered, and Andrea didn't stop him, her eyes daring him. "I need a little payback from last weekend." He found the waist of her panties and tugged. Andi lifted her butt up to allow him to remove them. They were a red thong that matched her blouse, heels, and lips.

"No sex until after dinner, we need to finish your costume, and I have a feeling we won't leave my bed once we get there," Andrea warned.

"I haven't tasted your pussy, and I need a snack before we go out." He tried to lift her skirt, but it was too tight. When that failed, he tried going the opposite way and removing the dark-colored covering, but that, too, failed.

"The zipper is here." Andi reached back and unzipped the garment to allow it to be taken off. "Sorry, my big butt got in the way." She said with a daring grin.

"Your perfect ass?" Rylan gave a tug, and his girlfriend was bottomless in her kitchen. Andi's pussy was simply stunning and smooth. Fingers traced her labia as he leaned in for another make-out session. She was already unbelievably wet as a single finger slid inside. He reached for the buttons on her blouse, but Andrea stopped him.

"Sorry, the top stays on. I have a feeling if you get me naked, we'll never make it out of the apartment. If Davis and Cynthia tell everyone we're dating, I need to show you off in a costume tomorrow."

"Aww... But I love your boobies." Rylan used Davis's term with a grin.

"You need some inspiration to get your costume shopping done." She gave him a little peck. "My pussy isn't going to lick itself."

"I do need a taste." Rye shrugged and then crouched a little to come down to her height. He did his best to obscure the wince as he tried to kneel on the fake leg and got a stab of pain to flare through him.

"You could get a chair or take me out to the couch," Andi suggested; clearly, his attempt to hide the distress did not escape her vision.

"Sorry, babe." There was another burst of fear through him that Rye was too broken to deserve Andi.

"For what?" Andrea had nothing but affection in her eyes. "You can feel how excited you're making me, right, Rye?"

"Yeah."

"So what if you have something we need to work around? You're who I want to be with, Rylan. Besides, the counter will be the perfect place to employ one of your condoms later." Andi hopped off the counter and helped him to his feet to meet his lips again.

Rylan let her saunter out of the kitchen toward her burgundy-dyed leather sofa. Her butt was incredible, peeking out under her red blouse and causing Ry's jaw to drop. "That ass, girl..." He mused before scampering after her.

"You'll have to bend me over the bed later, Rye." She reached back and gave one ass cheek a smack before she got to the couch. Andrea positioned herself to lean against one of the arms of the sofa with a pillow behind her back. One foot was over the back of the couch, and the other was on the rug. Her smoothly waxed labia were swollen, and her pussy was dripping wet.

"It's going to be hard to go shopping with an erection." Rylan lay on top of Andi and collected another set of passionate kisses.

"If you did your homework, I think I can take care of some of that pressure."

"I did, but that would have me owing you again." Rylan smiled as he crawled back on the couch to meet her womanhood.

"You didn't like my blowjob?" Andrea pouted.

"Whoa, I didn't say that. It was the best I ever had!" Rylan leaned in and gave her quim his first lick. Andi was delicious, but what was he expecting from his angel? "I completed my assignment, Ms. Thomas, but that will come after dinner."

"We'll have to see how well you did. I'm a tough grader."

"Maybe I can get some extra credit."

"Are you trying to bribe a teacher?"

"Yes." Rylan slid a pair of fingers into her as his tongue busied itself, cleaning all the slickness from his girlfriend.

The conversation died as all of Ry's mental bandwidth went to pleasing Andi. He listened closely as he worked, letting Andrea's constant sighs and moans guide his intentions. She squirmed, hips bucking toward him as his fingers found the perfect spot in her vagina. Coupled with teasing flicks at her clitty, he got a moan from her.

"Oh... Right there, Ry!" Andrea sounded insistent, but it came out as a whine.

"Dating you is going to be so much fun." Rye smiled as he slid fingers in her incredibly tight and slick quim. Her legs came up and back as if she was inviting him to couple with her. Rylan wanted to get one of the items left in the reusable bag in the kitchen. "You have the cutest pussy, Andi."

"What did you expect?" Andrea's eyes opened to stare at him. The irises shone like a pair of emeralds.

1...34567...11