Punch

Story Info
Old woman buys young boytoy through dark web.
2.4k words
4.14
23.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The economy had collapsed. That's what drove me to do it.

With 33 million newly unemployed people in the past 2 months, jobs were hard to find. I saw an ad that promised $1,000 for a day's work. I know, you're thinking "too good to be true". But with my bank account running low, I went in for an interview.

Some of the questions were a bit odd, but the woman doing the interviewing had on a mask and stayed a good 10 feet from me. I was wearing my mask, too. Afterwards, we bowed to each other - no handshake right now - and I was directed to wait in a small anteroom, alone.

A glass box suddenly descended from the ceiling, trapping me inside, and a purple vapor filled it. I passed out within seconds.

***

"Uhhhhhgggghhh. Where am I?"

I regained consciousness and slowly got my brain to start back up. I was in a room I didn't recognize. It appeared to be a bedroom. I had been relieved of my clothes and possessions.

And there was a collar, padded to avoid discomfort, around my neck. A thin but strong line was attached to it, with the other end attached to a large steel ring in the ceiling. I couldn't reach that high and it looked like it was pretty secure, anyway. I made a brief effort to detach the collar or break the line, but no dice.

There was a fully equipped bathroom attached to the bedroom. I performed a necessary function, then showered, dried off, and brushed my teeth. I had hoped the water would weaken the line or the collar, but no such luck.

An old woman entered the bedroom. And I do mean old. I'm 28 and she looked like she was my grandmother's age.

"Hello there, dearie. I was wondering when you would wake up. I'm Charlotte. And you must be Tim."

"Um, yes, I am. Would you mind telling me what's going on, Charlotte?"

"Of course, hon. See, my husband died a year ago. We were married straight out of high school. Fifty-one happy years, but nothing lasts forever. And since there aren't a lot of young men who would be interested in a 70-year-old woman, I decided to buy you. This way I get to have fun in bed with a hot young stud."

Charlotte slipped off her robe, leaving her as naked as me, and licked her lips in a suggestive manner.

"What do you mean, you `bought' me?"

"A friend of mine showed me this nifty web site on... I think she called it the `dark web'. Since she was placing an order for a young man to service her, I decided while I was at her house to place one as well. Cost me 20 grand, but my husband left a five million dollar life insurance policy when he died."

That explained some of the odd questions during the interview.

"They said I had to wait a week, because they wanted to test you and make sure you were disease-free. I thought that was fair. Sure enough, eight days after I placed the order, you were delivered."

My brain was still trying to process all this.

"What day is it?"

"June 3."

It had been May 26 when I went in for the interview.

"I'm hungry."

I would deal with the situation later. Right now, I needed time to sort things out.

"You just sit down on the bed, dear. I'll go cook up a meal."

I sat down on the bed, first picking a novel off the bookshelf. I read the first two chapters before the smell of food broke my concentration. Charlotte was back.

"Eat, Tim. You'll need your energy."

Charlotte had brought two plates and set them up on a small table. I dug in. The scrambled eggs, bacon, hash browns, and sliced fruit, washed down with juice, was exactly what I needed.

"Lie down on the bed, dearie. I'll be back in a moment."

She cleared the plates and glasses and returned two minutes later. She slowly turned in a circle, so I could see every inch of her naked flesh. Her wavy, shoulder-length hair was pure white, and her pubic area was hairless. She was maybe about five-foot-two, with small breasts that fit her slim frame. She had a tiny paunch, but only teenagers have washboard-flat stomachs. She had just enough ass to grab ahold of.

I'm about six feet tall, toned, trim, with military-style black hair and strong legs. When erect, my cock is decently thick and about seven inches long. I probably had twice as much mass as Charlotte, all of it muscle.

She climbed onto the bed with me. "How good are you at kissing, sweetie?"

"Um..."

"Let's find out." She planted her lips against mine. After a moment, we moved to an open-mouth kiss. She was certainly good at kissing. Her tongue happily explored my mouth, and I felt my cock start stiffening.

"Ooooh. That's what I really want to play with."

She lay me fully on my back, spread my legs and got in between them. Her hand wrapped around my pole, stroking up and down to make it fully hard.

"I like what I see."

She slid her tongue to the tip of my rod. I shivered as she delicately traced intimate patterns on it.

"So, am I just a living sex toy now?"

"I'm sure we'll get to know each other over time. Now, just lie still and enjoy."

I lay still and shut up. Charlotte took my entire cockhead into her mouth and gently sucked on it. She continued to tease the tip of it with her tongue. I shivered with pleasure: she was darn good at cocksucking.

Her small, delicate fingers lightly brushed against my balls, which were starting to slowly fill. She slid her mouth downwards, taking a little more of me in. Now her tongue could make circles around the entire bulb of my cockhead.

"Oooooooh."

My moaning encouraged Charlotte. She slid her head down even further so she had most of my shaft in her mouth. She was now cupping my balls with one hand and teasing them with the other. It was a technique I had never had used on me, and it felt very good.

She then slipped her head all the way down and opened her throat to accommodate the tip of my pole. Her tongue worked all along the shaft. I suddenly understood why my friends espoused the virtues of a woman who could deepthroat. I shivered and gasped.

Charlotte massaged my swollen balls. She actively worked to drain them. I felt my legs tense up. Charlotte let out a moan as I filled her throat with jets of my cum. She swallowed every drop, then popped up her head and licked her lips.

"When we were young, I would do that to my husband every night. Eventually he couldn't handle it. It's so nice to have a young man around again so I can properly drink a load." She smiled. "I came from blowing you, you know."

I looked down to see that my cock was still hard.

"Oh, yeah. I figured it would take more than one cum for your balls to fully be empty. Now I'm going to ride you. I'm way too old to get pregnant, so you can fill me up and not worry."

With that, she shifted her position and lowered her pussy onto my cock.

"Mmmmmm. You're exactly the right size. Go ahead and put your hands on my hips as I bounce."

This life isn't so bad, I thought. Having a horny old woman around to make me cum a lot and having all my needs taken care of...

"Okay, Charlotte."

I put my hands on her hips, like she had asked. She couldn't move particularly fast, but her gentle, steady rhythm felt nice. I helped guide her up and down, and she placed her hands on my chest to help herself balance.

"Oooh, that feels good. I've missed having a hard cock inside me."

I carefully lowered her torso downwards, and lifted my head up so I could kiss her. Having her tongue twine with mine as she made love to me made my rod throb with excitement.

She was now momentarily stopping every time she slid downwards, so that she could squeeze my cock with her internal muscles. It felt very nice. I began moving my own hips, slowly, to match her rhythm. When I slid upwards to get as deep inside her as possible, she quivered and gasped.

In an instant, she squealed as she climaxed. I could feel her whole body shudder. She broke the kiss to speak.

"My husband, bless his soul, was a wonderful man, but he lost his sex drive about 10 years ago. Something to do with a medication to keep his heart healthy, I think. I haven't had a good fucking in way too long."

I continued to match her rhythm as she eased up and down on my pole.

"Glad I could help."

She continued to make love, and she leaned forwards again. Her small chest was temptingly close to my face. I asked my question with my eyes, and she nodded. I lifted my head and took a nipple in my mouth.

Suckling gently on her breasts, switching back and forth every 30 seconds or so, I let my body relax. She continued to move at the same pace, squeezing my cock with her pussy, eager to have me fill her.

When she climaxed again, I did. She tightened her box around my rod and didn't relax it until every drop was milked out of my balls. Then she climbed off of me and lay next to me. We took a moment to recover from our climaxes.

"I still haven't actually seen you spurt. You've shot off inside one of my holes twice. But that can wait until tomorrow."

"So what should I do for the rest of today?"

"Would you like me to lie against you and tell you about myself?"

"Sure."

Charlotte curled her tiny body against my muscular one, her head resting on my chest, and told me her life story. 50 years ago, it was still not an uncommon thing for a woman to marry and have her husband support her. And she was lucky in that her husband quickly became a manager in a company that specialized in making medical equipment. So her job was to be the housewife. Her three kids, all close to my parents' age (she had them all before she turned 25) were scattered throughout the globe. One was in the Peace Corps and two were doctors for Medecins Sans Frontieres. If she was lucky, she heard from them once a year. They had their own lives now.

"Obviously, I'm going to pamper you. And in return, you'll give me as much sex as I want. Which will be a lot. I miss having sex and having a hard young cock around attached to a young, hot male body makes me feel young and wild again."

"Sounds good to me."

"Clearly, I can't be with you 24-7. I still have to cook and keep the house clean and shop. But you can either rest when I'm doing that or you can read and watch TV and watch movies."

I looked up to see a TV on a TV table that I somehow hadn't noticed earlier. It was at just the right height for someone lying on the bed to watch.

"I'm subscribed to all the premium networks. Until I bought you, that was my primary form of entertainment since my husband passed."

While she left to cook and clean, I discovered she was also subscribed to all the sports channels. I guessed that was her late husband's doing. I watched a game and then caught the final third of a movie before Charlotte returned.

I turned the TV off and ate heartily. She was a very good cook.

"I've been cooking for 60 years, hon. I should be good."

We watched two TV shows together in the evening before falling asleep with me holding her from behind. She teasingly ground her bare butt against my cock before we faded out.

After we woke and did our morning routine, Charlotte again spread my legs and got between them.

"Time for me to stroke this fine cock until you squirt for me."

"Sounds great."

Charlotte's hand was small and delicate. Having it ease up and down along my stiffening pole felt nice. She moved slowly until she was convinced my cock was at full mast. Then she established a steady rhythm.

"Mmmmmm. A hard man is good to find."

That's not how I remembered that saying, but I wasn't going to complain. Charlotte used her free hand to start lightly teasing my balls with her fingertips. I shivered, and she smiled.

As she stroked me, she used her thumb to rub the head of my cock. It was getting sensitive, and when she did that, I squirmed and gasped. She slid out her tongue and teased the tip of my pole a bit, then resumed stroking me steadily.

Her hand on my balls was now more actively massaging them. I could feel them beginning to fill. She sped her massaging, and my body started to tense.

"Charlotte, that feels amazing."

"You're getting close, I can tell."

Her hand on my cock took a firmer grip, increasing the sensation. She maintained her pace as I reached the point of no return.

"Let's see your cum, Tim."

I grunted as jets of sperm burst from my rod. Charlotte had aimed me so that my cum coated my chest and belly. She moved her hands until every driblet was drained.

"Ooooh. Seeing that was hot."

She cleaned every drop of my cum from my skin with her tongue, then swallowed it and licked her lips.

"I think you'll do just fine, dearie. At your age, you should be able to give me two loads a day, no problem."

"Um, I'm sure I can do that."

"Good. Tonight I'll blow you again. I love having a man's hot cum in my mouth."

Yeah, living here would be just fine. But...

"Charlotte, one question. I presume I'll outlive you..."

"I'm the oldest child. My sister Ethel is 15 years younger than me. And I've already told her that I'll pass you on to her." She kissed me. "Don't you worry, dear. You'll be properly taken care of."

I lay still and closed my eyes. Charlotte curled up against me as we dozed a bit...