Punished

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle thought about talking to one of the other women who had been at the club to see what they knew. She didn't know any of the women well though as was half afraid they would just think Michelle was trying to hookup with Renee. She wanted to go back to the club, but she didn't want to go by herself, and the group wasn't going there the next Friday evening.

Michelle kept going to the coffee shop but never saw Renee. She began to wonder if she was pretty enough to catch Renee. She had always stayed fit and dressed nicely, but never had any concern over appearance as Michael, but was feeling some self doubt as Michelle. Maybe she misinterpreted Renee's friendliness.

Renee said she worked nearby, but didn't identify the company. Michelle was half tempted to start calling some other companies in the area and asking for Renee in Accounting. She decided that would be an enormously bad idea, but was getting a little depressed over it all. Sure there were other attractive women around but somehow she had gotten fixated on Renee. As the next Friday rolled around, she talked to Sonia, one of the women who had invited her to join them at the club.

"I really enjoyed going to that club with you a couple weeks ago."

"There's several clubs we rotate among."

"Do you know when you'll be going back to that one?"

"Some of the other places are very nice too."

"I especially liked that one."

"You liked that one or you liked someone you saw at that one?"

"Well -- maybe a little of both."

"And you don't want to go there by yourself."

"Too much like someone desperate for a hookup."

"You don't want a hookup?"

"I've done hookups and I need more. Maybe just get to know someone and see if it's possible to find something more."

"Someone in particular?"

"One woman sort of caught my eye."

"You should have asked her to join us."

"She was with another group."

"Maybe you should have joined them."

"I didn't want to ditch you guys and wasn't sure..."

"It's not like none of us have ever done that before."

"I'm the new girl though."

"I'll see if I can get the group to go back there tonight and give you a shot at your girl."

"Thanks so much."

Later in the day, Michelle found out they were going to that club again tonight and that she was invited to join them. When they got to the club, Michelle looked around but didn't see Renee. Half an hour later, Renee came in with a group of women and sat down. Michelle immediately perked up when she saw Renee, and their eyes met and they smiled at each other.

Sonia noticed that Michelle perked up and saw who Michelle seemed to be interested in. She smiled and leaned over to talk to Michelle.

"Very nice. You have good taste in women."

"I like her."

"Probably good you weren't looking to hook up because I don't think I've ever known her to hook up with anyone."

Michelle didn't want to simply jump up and hurry over to Renee. She waited until Renee's group had settled in and gotten some drinks. For someone who had been so skilled with approaching women as a man, Michelle was shocked at how much harder she found it now. Once things settled down she took a deep breath and stood up. Sonia saw her get up, smiled, and gave her a thumbs up. Michelle got over to where Renee was, and Renee looked up at her and smiled.

"Hey, Renee, I wondered if you were in a mood to dance."

"Dance? Sure we can do that."

There were a few others on the dance floor and a fast number playing. They danced that and then a slow number came on. They stopped moving, looked at each other. Michelle bit her lips then held her hands out, inviting Renee to dance. Renee stepped into Michelle's arms, but kept some separation of bodies. Michelle would have liked to pull Renee tight, but didn't want to push things. As it was winding down, Michelle spoke.

"I was surprised I didn't run into you at the coffee shop."

"Budget time. I've been too busy with that to go get the good stuff."

"I kind of thought I might like to spend some time getting to know you."

"Time? How?"

"Maybe we could have dinner together sometime soon."

"Dinner? Like on a date?"

"Yeah, but I'm not expecting any more than dinner and pleasant conversation."

"Most women and men seem more in a hurry to try to pick me up. That you didn't is a point in your favor."

"I'd rather take this a little slower. See if there's a chance for more than a one night stand."

"Two points in your favor."

"So does that mean you'll go to dinner with me?"

Renee smiled, leaned forward, and kissed Michelle on the cheek. "I think we can do that. When?"

"How about tomorrow night?"

"Not wasting any time, are you?"

"If we're right for each other, or even if we aren't, I'd rather find out sooner than later."

"So do we hang out with my friends, your friends, or just by ourselves?"

"Your call."

Renee took Michelle's hand, and they walked to where Renee's friends were sitting. Renee introduced Michelle to the group, and they sat down and chatted with them for a while. Renee's friends seemed very curious about who Michelle was and such. Michelle almost felt like she was being grilled by someone's parents before a high school date.

After a while, Renee got up and walked with Michelle over to Michelle's friends. Sonia had a huge grin on her face. Michelle introduced Renee to that group though some seemed familiar with her. They hung out there and along the way, exchanged phone numbers and set a time and place to meet for dinner the next night.

Eventually, Renee said she needed to get back with her friends and get home. She said she was looking forward to dinner with Michelle. She gave Michelle a quick kiss on the lips and left. Sonia shook her head and laughed, though not too loudly. Some of the other women just stared at Michelle, shocked by the whole encounter. Sonia had to remark.

"Girl, do you have any idea how many women Renee has shot down?"

"How many?"

"A bunch. Of course you were probably smart to ask for a date instead of asking her to go home with you."

"I went through a long spell of sleeping around. I feel like I need more than that now."

Most of the women congratulated Michelle, and she kind of basked in their approval. When she glanced over to Renee's friends, Renee was gone, but several of them smiled at Michelle. Before too long, Michelle decided to head home. She said goodbyes to her friends from work, then went by where Renee's friends were and told them she was glad to have met them and hoped to see them again.

Michelle got back to her place and didn't even take off her clothes. She just threw herself on the bed and lay there in a kind of reverie. She drifted off for a while then woke up and realized she hadn't eaten dinner and just put a sandwich together and ate it before going back to sleep. Renee seemed to be in all her dreams, and mostly in a good way. She slept and dreamt quite satisfied.

.............................................................................................

The next evening Michelle got ready for her dinner date with Renee. She was pleased but also a little nervous about it. As Michael, she had been out with many women, but never before as a woman. She wasn't really sure how this should go. Michael's usual modus operandi was to charm them and get them drunk, but that wasn't what she wanted as Michelle.

She wasn't sure if it was the effect of female hormones, or whether it was being dated raped by Hunter, but the old usual didn't cut it. Female hormones or not, Michelle didn't seem to be attracted to men in any way. But her attraction to women had changed. She wasn't ready to settle for fleeting physical intimacy, but wanted genuine emotional intimacy.

You just didn't get that emotional intimacy in a few minutes or even a couple of hours. Michelle didn't feel a need to fuck someone that night, but she really did want to kiss and cuddle and talk. Somehow she knew that even that would take more than one evening. The physical attraction she had to Renee was familiar, but now she had an emotional attraction that she hadn't felt toward anyone else.

Michelle was puzzled by her own feelings. She knew her punishment was meant to change her behavior, but she was shocked at how it changed how she felt. Still, the thought of being on a date with Renee made her feel quite good. Nervous as she might be, she still looked forward to it. She had no idea whether it would lead to anything more though.

Michelle got to the restaurant a little before the appointed time and Renee arrived shortly after. Renee wore a nicely tailored skirt that came down to her knees. She had a crisp white top and a jacket over it that made her look well dressed without being gaudy. Michelle as usual wore a nice pair of slacks and a top which she left the top couple of buttons undone on.

Renee smiled when she saw Michelle and they hugged. Michelle might have hoped for a kiss as a greeting, but settled for the hug. Michelle had made a reservation and they were quickly seated. Michelle was tempted to hold the chair for Renee, but Renee sat down before she could do so. She sat alongside Renee, rather than across from her. It was more intimate and easier to talk.

Michelle put her hand on the table near Renee. Renee looked at it for a few seconds, then put her hand on the table, lightly resting on Michelle's hand. She didn't hold Michelle's hand, but their hands were gently touching. Michelle felt it was better to take it at Renee's speed and not push things. They had gotten menus when seated and a waiter came over after they had settled in.

"Would you like something to drink? A bottle of wine? Something else?"

Renee looked at Michelle, then at the waiter. "I'll have a glass of wine -- a nice Chardonnay, please."

Michelle replied. "I'll have the same."

As the waiter left with their drink orders, Renee looked at Michelle. "No need for a lot of alcohol tonight."

"It is more important to get to know each other than to get drunk."

They looked over the menu and placed their orders than began to chat. Michelle learned that Renee came from a wealthy family and got her masters degree in Accounting before getting her CPA. She had been engaged to a man that her family loved, but Renee realized that while she liked Nathan, she didn't love him. Both her family and Nathan were distraught when she broke the engagement.

Renee dated men for a while before realizing that she was more attracted to women. She had one serious relationship with another woman, but ended it when she found Cyndi cheating on her. She had been reluctant to get too deep in a relationship since, and really didn't want hookups, so she hung out and flirted some but little more.

Michelle tried to give a sanitized version of her background omitting that she had been a man and how she had been punished. She did say that she had spent far too long in casual relationships and now was looking for something more. That certainly was or seemed true, even if it was incomplete. She admitted changing employers but chalked it up to a bad relationship with him.

They had a lovely dinner and spent a long time getting to know each other. The more they talked, the more Michelle found herself drawn to Renee. When she was Michael, she'd have tried to get Renee into bed as quickly as possible. It didn't feel the same now, and Michelle felt she wanted to take this slow, which was good since Renee wanted to take her time too.

Michelle spoke, "I've really enjoyed talking with you. Would you like to continue maybe by going dancing?"

"I think this is probably enough for a first date. Let's save dancing for another time."

"Okay, I really would like to see you again soon."

"Give me a call. Maybe we can do something next weekend."

They left the restaurant and walked together to their cars. They briefly hugged and kissed before each headed on her way. Michelle would have loved spending more time hugging and kissing, but knew they'd take a little longer to get there. Sex was barely even on the horizon at that point. Still, Michelle felt like she was floating on air as she drove home.

............................................................................................

Michelle called Renee and got voice mail and left a message. Renee texted back that she was really tied up for a few days and would get back with her. Michelle sent an invite to see a movie the following Friday evening, which Renee accepted. Michelle really looked forward to seeing Renee again and they agreed on a time and place.

Renee seemed a little distant when they got together, but they watched the movie and Michelle suggested grabbing s quick bite at a nearby restaurant. They went and sat down and ordered some light food, though Renee ordered nothing alcoholic to drink. Neither of them had exactly been heavy drinkers on the prior date, but both had a little something then.

"Is something bothering you, Renee?"

"I guess there is, Michelle -- or should I call you Michael?"

"So you know about Michael?"

"I do background checks on everyone I could be interested in."

"I didn't lie to you about who I was."

"You just didn't tell the whole truth."

"Michael isn't who I am any longer."

"That's easy to say."

"Michael would have been working overtime to try to get you into bed."

"You have taken a much softer approach."

"When they changed me, they changed my body."

"So it would seem."

"Whether you believe it or not, it also changed who I am as a person."

"They say the leopard never changes his spots."

"I'm no leopard, and I'm no longer Michael."

"How can I trust that?"

"I'm not asking you to sleep with me. If fact, I don't think we should be lovers for the time being. Just give me a chance to show you who I am now."

"Do you even know for sure who you are now?"

"I know what I feel. I also know that right after I was changed, I fell prey to what I had done to others. It helped show me that I don't want to be on either end of that again."

"So I should trust that Michelle isn't like Michael?"

"No, I'm asking you to give me a chance to show you I'm not that person anymore."

"I suppose we should go to your place and talk about it."

"No, that's a Michael move and I don't want to be that person."

"And yet your lawyer filed an appeal to have your sentence overturned, so you can go back to being Michael."

"I completely forgot about that. After the change, I was angry and wanted to undo it."

"But now you're telling me you're happy being a woman?"

"I'm still struggling with it, but I don't want to be the man I once was either."

They continued to talk, and Michelle finally persuaded Renee to give her a chance to prove herself. They would not have sex until Renee and Michelle both said they were ready. They would continue to date as long as they kept it largely non-physical. Michelle got home afterwards and shook with tension and relief. As bad as it was, at least now there were no secrets to hide.

Michelle called her lawyer a few days later and told him to withdraw the appeal. David seemed shocked by that, but indeed pulled it. The clinic said they still were not even at a point of human trials on the female to male version. Since as Michael, he had agreed to that, it was harder to argue that it was cruel or unusual, besides which if they reversed the gender change, they'd probably revert to the ten year prison sentence. Being a woman was not as bad as ten years in prison.

Renee continued to go out with Michelle, though always public spaces only. Renee seemed to be rather cool for the first few dates. Michelle never pushed the envelope at all. They went on like this for a couple of months, with Renee loosening up as they continued to date. One evening they took in a movie and Michelle was surprised when Renee moved the arm rest and put her arm around Michelle.

Michelle was surprised, but leaned into Renee and enjoyed the comfort of being held. In one sense it was odd, since as Michael, she had done the holding. When she thought about it later, she was amazed that she'd fallen so easily into that. At the end of the movie, they kissed, not just the usual quick kiss, but Renee gave Michelle a passionate kiss.

"Michelle, would you like to come back to my place for a drink?"

"I'm not sure we should..."

"I don't want to do more than cuddle and kiss a bit."

"You're really sure?"

"If that's not what you want..."

"Renee, I've been attracted to you since the first time I saw you. I just don't want the kind of life I had before."

"You don't want me to use you and dump you?" There was a touch of humor in Renee's voice as she spoke.

They went back to Renee's place, though for some reason Michelle was nervous about it. When she thought about it later, it didn't make a lot of sense. When she was a man, she had done that more times than she could count. It felt different with Renee. Her place was not far from the restaurant where they ate, so both got there very quickly.

It was quite a nice building, but then Michelle knew that Renee came from money. There was a doorman and elevators which required a key to access certain floors. Renee lived on one of the floors that needed special access, though she wasn't on the top floor, where the truly expensive condos were. Still, Michelle was impressed at how nice Renee's flat was.

It wasn't that Michelle lived in a low rent place, but this was quite upscale. It looked as though it might have been professionally decorated, and Michelle was quite certain that the art on the walls was all originals or limited editions, and none of it commercial prints. She had what appeared to be a Nakashima coffee table, along with other rather pricy furniture.

All this made Michelle feel uncomfortable and out of place. Still Renee steered Michelle to sit on her sofa, while Renee got drinks for them both. Renee sat down close to Michelle, handed her a drink and put an arm around Michelle. While Michelle was trying to figure out what was up, Renee kissed her. Michelle enjoyed the kiss and kissed her back, but was still puzzled.

Before long they were almost frantic in their kissing and Michelle no longer even noticed or cared that she was a female. When Renee touched Michelle's breast through her top and began to stroke it, it really brought home her change in gender. Up to then, Michelle had tried to avoid touching her female parts any more than necessary to clean them.

When Hunter had date raped her months earlier, he hadn't been trying to make Michelle feel good, only to please himself. Michelle was conflicted about having Renee pleasure her like this, but there was no way she was going to stop her. Renee kept up her assault on Michelle's bosoms as they continued to kiss, with Michelle moaning through the kisses.

As Renee continued to stroke Michelle's boobs, Michelle reached out to fondle Renee's love mounds. Renee sighed and redoubled her efforts on Michelle's mammaries. Michelle could feel herself getting wet between the legs as Renee paused and pulled back. For an instant, Michelle thought everything was over, then Renee gave her a big smile.

"Well, Michelle, it took the sexual predator long enough to get sexy on me."

"What I was isn't who I am or want to be."

"Would you care to join me in my bedroom?"

"If you're sure that's what you want."

Renee held Michelle's hand as she stood, then drew Michelle to her feet. Renee kissed her, wrapped an arm around Michelle and walked them into her bedroom. Once they got in there, Renee quickly unbuttoned and unzipped Michelle's slacks, letting them drop to the floor. She then pulled down Michelle's panties and Michelle stepped out of both slacks and panties.

Michelle wore a pullover top, which Renee pulled off her and threw on the floor, followed by unhooking Michelle's bra, which she let fall off her. Michelle was shocked at both what happened and how quickly, but unzipped the skirt Renee wore and let it fall. She then began to unbutton Renee's top which she removed, leaving Renee in bra and panties.