Punished

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Renee kissed Michelle before speaking. "That's a little more like it, baby."

Michelle unhooked Renee's bra, but before she could pull off Renee's panties, Renee pulled her down onto the bed. She rolled Michelle onto her back and got on her and resumed kissing her as she caressed Michelle's breasts. She slowly kissed her way down Michelle's neck and to her bosoms. She paused before placing a kiss on the nipple of Michelle's left boob.

As Renee pleasured Michelle's cleavage, Michelle was almost rhapsodic with pleasure. Sure she had enjoyed sex as a man, but this was a wholly different kind of pleasure and one with which she was quite unfamiliar. Renee spent some time kissing and sucking on Michelle's titties before kissing her way down between Michelle's legs.

Michelle was not exactly comfortable with the idea of having Renee go down on her. She had more or less accepted Renee pleasuring her breasts, but was far more uneasy about having her lick her pussy. Michelle had avoided touching herself there any more than absolutely necessary. Now Renee gave a lick up the center of Michelle's slit and it was almost like an electric shock.

Renee quickly got her tongue as deep into Michelle as she could and as her clit appeared Renee attacked that as well. In spite of her misgivings, Michelle quickly came to her first female orgasm and found she had wrapped her legs around Renee's shoulders, pulling her tighter into her. After a couple of orgasms, Michelle released Renee and pulled her back up her body.

As they again kissed, Michelle tasted herself on Renee's lips. They kissed for a while, as Michelle fondled Renee's boobs, before Michelle rolled Renee off her. Renee had shed her bra along the way, but was still in panties. Michelle slipped down to begin her adoration of Renee's bosoms. As a man, she had played with more than a few breasts, but somehow this felt different.

Michelle wanted Renee to enjoy this at least as much as she had. She kissed and licked every inch of Renee's love mounds, spending no small amount of attention on her delicious nipples. Renee's nipples were as hard and prominent as any Michelle had ever touched, even in all her experience as a man. She kissed and sucked on them until Renee pushed her farther south.

Renee lifted her hips and Michelle slid Renee's panties off. Renee spread her legs wide which Michelle correctly took as an invitation. Renee had shaved down to a small patch of fur just above her sweetness. Michelle kissed all around Renee's labia finally zeroing in on her erotic center. Renee's outer labia were swollen and spread, showing her inner labia.

Michelle was drawn to the scent and taste of Renee, which was quite unlike any other woman she had known. She got her tongue deeper in Renee's cunt than she even knew was possible, then licked her as she eased a finger into Renee's love tunnel. She brought Renee to at least two orgasms, and possibly more, before Renee drew her back up.

They spent a long time kissing and touching before they fell asleep with Renee spooning Michelle. In one sense it felt strange, since as a man, she had seldom bothered with much contact after sex. Still, with Renee, it somehow seemed fitting and Michelle fell in a deep sleep as Renee held her close.

..................................................................................................

Michelle woke up the next morning with Renee still holding her. While it was comforting, it was also a bit odd, since Michelle had usually been more in control of physical relationships. Renee awoke and began to stroke Michelle and Michelle turned over to face Renee. Renee gave her a cynical look before pulling back slightly.

"Well, Michelle, if your objective was to add me to your list of conquests, you've done that."

"That was never what I was trying to do."

"That's what you always used to do."

"That was as Michael, and I'm not him anymore and don't want to be like him."

"Then what do you want?"

"I want something more, and honestly don't even know how to get there."

"Something more? Like what, exactly?"

"I don't know -- love, whatever that is."

"Tina asked 'what's love got to do with it'."

"I don't know, but what I was and what I did before, just doesn't work anymore."

"Well, Michelle, they say the leopard never changes its spots."

"I'm not a leopard, and I'm not Michael. I'm Michelle and a different person with different needs."

"But you have a lawyer trying to get your sentence reversed, so you can be Michael again."

"I told him to drop the appeal. He was shocked, but he has withdrawn it."

"So what does Michelle want?"

"I don't know how to have a real relationship, and don't even know if that's what you want, but if you're willing, I'd like to try."

"You're attractive enough that you could go back to the club and find more than a few takers."

"I'm drawn to you in a way that I've never been drawn to anyone else."

"So do you want to pledge eternal love and devotion?"

"I want to take this day by day and hope it takes us someplace good."

"Well, Michelle, let's take a shower together and see where it goes from there."

Renee got off the bed and held out her hand to Michelle, who got up also. Renee led her into the bathroom which had quite a nice shower -- more than large enough for two people, with multiple shower heads. Renee turned on the water which started with a jolt of cold which made Michelle shriek and grab Renee. Renee laughed and kissed Michelle as the water quickly turned warm.

They kissed as they washed each other, taking their time and caressing as they washed. Michelle had never showered with a lover before, since as Michael she usually got out once she'd had her fun. This felt great to her and she hoped they'd do it many more times. They spent a lot more time washing each other than it took to get clean, but they were in no hurry.

Renee and Michelle dried each other off with some big fluffy towels, before going naked into Renee's kitchen. They just had fruit and pastries for breakfast and sat together, occasionally feeding each other. If there were crumbs or drips they licked them off each other's bodies. Michelle began to realize some of what she had missed in pursuing only brief sexual relationships in the past.

They watched movies, talked, and cuddled most of the day, never bothering with clothes. Come dinner time, they had to decide whether to dress and go out to eat, or order delivery. They chose delivery, but put on robes to answer the door for the meals, then doffed them again after the driver left. While they kissed and caressed, they didn't actually have sex until well after dinner.

Michelle spent the night again, but then the following morning after they showered, Renee sent her on her way. It was Sunday, and Michelle returned to her place and just collapsed on the bed with visions of the past day and a half running through her head. She called Renee later, but Renee said they would mostly be a weekend thing for now, with little during the week.

Michelle still wasn't sure what love was, but this felt more like love than anything else she had experienced. Renee kept it slow for a couple of months before letting Michelle stay over on a week night. Eventually Renee let Michelle move in with her, though they still made no firm commitments. The longer it went, the more Michelle felt she wanted to spend her life with Renee.

..................................................................................

Michelle had been living with Renee for a few months when she got a call from her lawyer.

"There were several other people they imposed that same sentence on."

"You mean turning them into women?"

"Yeah, one of the others appealed it through several levels of courts, before it was decided that constituted cruel or unusual punishment."

"But they said they couldn't reverse it, and if they did it would mean spending years in prison."

"They lied. They could always reverse it. And the appeals court threw out the whole sentence, prison and all."

"Are you saying...?"

"You can go back to being a man, and not have to go to prison."

"But I dropped my appeal."

"That applies to all those sentences."

"Do I have to?"

"Are you telling me you don't want to go back to being a man?"

"I don't want to be that man anymore."

"You can be whatever kind of man you want."

"The woman I'm with, won't stay with me, if I go back to being a man."

"You'd stay a woman to stay with some broad?"

"I've found something with Renee that I don't want to lose."

"What the fuck happened to Michael Wilson?"

"Michelle Wilson happened."

"Think about it. You have thirty days and that goes away."

"Even if Renee threw me out, I don't know if I could go back."

David, the lawyer said he'd call back before the month was over, though Michelle tried to assure him she wouldn't change her mind. When she got home to Renee, she told her about the call and about what David had told her.

"Well, Michelle, you have your chance. You can go back to being Michael and living the way you want."

"This is how I want to live, and you're who I want to live with."

"You need to think long and hard about it."

"I don't want to think long and hard. I want to keep what we have together."

"If we stay together, it ought to be as a married couple."

"I'd love that."

"And we should start a family."

"Okay."

"I might want you to have one of our babies."

"Fuck. I won't say never, but I can't promise 'yes'."

"Even if that's a condition?"

"It's one thing to be a woman, and to be your lover. It's something else to get pregnant, even if it's artificial insemination."

"Sounds like you're having second thoughts."

"No second thoughts about being a woman, being your lover, and even your wife. I just don't think I can handle pregnancy."

"Well then, let's play it as it goes."

Michelle had thirty days to accept the reversal of sentence. Renee waited until the thirty days were over then asked Michelle to marry her. Though Michelle dressed strictly in slacks or jeans, Renee insisted they both wear wedding gowns for the ceremony, and Michelle accepted. Michelle still had hesitations about pregnancy, but might do it once to keep Renee happy.

Michelle later heard that about one third of the men who had gotten the same sentence that she had, decided to remain women, rather than having it reversed. She realized that her punishment was the best thing that could ever have happened to her. As she lay in bed with Renee at night, she realized she had found what she had always needed in her life.

Renee said they could wait a couple of years before starting a family, which gave Michelle some relief. She was still uncertain but thought she might be able to do that once to please Renee. Time will tell, but in the meantime they have the life that each of them wanted.