Punished at St Sade's Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are to be sent to the junior part of the school. You will use their dorm; you will eat with them, have lessons with them including gym and you will use their playground. You have proved that you are a silly immature girl so you will be treated as a ten year old until you can show that you are fit to return to the senior wing."

My mouth fell open and I almost lost my grip on the table which was keeping me from falling to the floor. This was an appalling humiliation and I would have to endure it all day every day. The juniors did gym in just vest and knickers. My friends in the sixth form would see me in my junior uniform surrounded by little girls and the little girls would titter at the big girl who had been sent down eight years.

I knew that there was nothing I could do to resist my penance so I miserably picked up the awful maroon pants. They had picked out the largest sized clothes which they could but nothing was going to be comfortable for an eighteen year old. The knickers were faded and washed out so they had been worn by someone else and being worn meant that the elastic was stretched so I could at least pull them up although they did not quite reach up to my waist. My bottom and the soft area underneath felt squashed.

Next it was the horrible plain white vest which crushed my breasts flat with the resultant discomfort. I knelt down and pulled on my ankle socks then stood and put on my blouse. It felt very odd not to have a bra; as you know I am not full figured but with the tight vest holding me in I looked almost flat chested. Then it was the pleated skirt which was embarrassingly short and meant that the slightest movement would show my knickers. Between the short socks and the short skirt I appeared to have a vast amount of bare white leg on show which I knew would have all the male staff leering at me while pretending to be so proper and holy.

Once attired in my outfit which I knew had been calculated to make everyone laugh at me I turned to face Sister Penitence. Her face remained hard and expressionless and she gripped my upper arm just as tightly as Worthy had done when I arrived then she marched me through the annex door back into the school for my walk to the junior wing. My face was still sore from the slapping which she had given me but now it also burned with embarrassment as we walked past girls who had been in my class or the classes immediately below. I saw hands go to mouths and I heard their whispering and giggling. Some of them almost bent double due to laughing so much.

I had been prepared to endure pain in the annex but I could not have reckoned on being subjected to such intense, prolonged and public humiliation. Once again St Sade's had proved itself able to devise a punishment worse than I could have imagined.

12