All Comments on 'Punished by Parents-in-Law Ch. 06'

by Alfamann

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story

I appreciate that you display this story in the loving Wives section and not in the BDSM were it really belong, because I don't like that kind of tales, but love this one.

Pay no attention of the narrow minded and keep with this wonderful story.

I hope that the husband/son is pretty aware of the punishment and that his parents are taming his wife for all of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I have an idea for the daughter in law

Do not go to in-laws house. Do not invite the in-laws to your house. Change jobs. If your husband is another sub divorce him and find one without in-laws. You have plenty of chances in todays world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OMG!!!

Alfa- omfg, another great story! I *still* can't get through more than one chapter without spurting!

In this chapter, I loved the panty inspections when she disrobed, then the car ride -- ooh, having to put tissues on the seat -- so humiliating!! Having to clean the car seat while nude is another degredation.... It's all great!!

Keep it up, Your fan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
it was going well

until the belt part. being beaten with a belt isn't in any way attractive or stimulating, it just hurts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous