Punished in the Woods

Story Info
Little one has been bratty and needs to learn.
2.5k words
3.3
18.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All character 18+

I knew a spanking was coming. We've been exploring our dynamic online mostly and I'm a hell of a lot braver with my words on screen than I am in person and I suddenly regret deliberately pressing Daddy's buttons by being disrespectful, rude and bratty. I got way too big for my boots and deliberately played without permission. The fact I knew it was forbidden made the orgasm that little bit better, because I knew I was being naughty. I was a bad, bad girl. I had even decided I was going to play whether daddy said yes or no before I even sent the message to ask for permission. The rules are if there's no reply within an hour, I can play with no repercussions as if permission had been granted. I waited 7 minutes, although I'd already been humping my pillow and aroused myself before this. I think it's that part that made Daddy mad more than the rest. That I couldn't even wait 10 minutes.

Earlier in the week Daddy had unintentionally made me went a pull up after he took over bathroom control because I confessed to holding in my pee and I was so ashamed, but that shame kind of turned me on and it was this that gave me the idea for my forbidden play session. I waited until I needed to pee again and then I put on a pull up and climbed into bed. It felt weird but soft and padded. I felt myself get embarrassed and then I felt myself getting wet with arousal and my pussy ached so I knew I needed some relief. This was when I started humping; the padding of the pull up made it harder to get relief from the friction. At this point I decided to stop and ask for permission to play properly. Daddy doesn't know this but I sometimes hump like this when I need to relieve myself without playing, Daddy would probably disagree but since I'm not touching myself and there no possibility I could cum this way, I don't count it as playing or breaking any rules. But the fact that it's the one thing I don't confess to Daddy when I know or think I've done something wrong means deep down I know its breaking the rules on some level. But after this punishment I've promised myself I won't do it anymore because I hate that Daddy was so disappointed and he didn't even know the half of it.

Like I said I waited 7 minutes before the arousal took over and then I put a dab of lube on my finger and slid it into the pull up and began fingering my clit. When I play with myself using only my fingers this is all I do, clit stim only, no penetration. As I get close to orgasming I feel a squirt of pee release into the pull up and I imagine Daddy standing at the end of the bed looking at me, belittling me for peeing like a baby. The closer I get to cumming the more I pee and the warmth begins to pool and spread over my ass cheeks. It feels so naughty that even though it would be humiliating for anyone to ever find out, it sends me over the edge and I cum hard. After I've come down from the high I remove the pull up in the bathroom, finish peeing in the toilet then hop in the shower. I've been in for maybe a minute or two when I get a few notifications in a row and I know its Daddy. I finish my shower quickly, washing my privates carefully to scrub away the pee. I get out and wrap myself in a towel then sit on the edge of the bath to read the messages. My heart sinks and skips a beat. Daddy said no to playing and I already played and now I'm going to have to tell him. I thought he'd either say yes or he wouldn't reply within the hour and I'd be in the clear. But he actually said no, he wanted me extra horny when we were able to meet in person. FUCK!

I confessed that I had cummed without permission but not how i achieved it, I even called myself a dirty whore to soften the blow but Daddy was still cross and extremely disappointed. He even said I was selfish and that was a hard pill to swallow knowing that he was right. I was remorseful but more for getting caught than anything else and that's why daddy had to punish me more than usual. He sent me to the naughty step for 20 minutes. When the 20 minutes up was I was instructed to insert my butt plug with no lube and sit back on the step for a further 10 minutes. I took too long returning to the step so Daddy added the 2 minutes I wasted onto the time, making it 12 minutes. Then he had me stand up and sit back down every minute to keep pushing the butt plug firmly into my bottom. It was so uncomfortable and unpleasant, I was close to tears and it was sinking in just how disrespectful I had been to Daddy. Strangely my slutty pussy betrayed my feelings and there was a wet spot in my underwear when Daddy released me and instructed me to remove it. Then he told me I was banned from all pleasure until he told me other wise.

Daddy warned me that I was also to be spanked when we saw each other in person. We'd already arranged to go for a walk in some nearby woods and I now had to process that he was going to spank me outside in the middle of the woods where anybody might see and would know that I'd been naughty. I spent 4 days waiting in anticipation until we were both able to meet. Knowing the punishment was coming just made me more and more regretful and more worried about it. I wasn't truly that scared of being spanked, I knew I could take it and would mostly likely find it arousing but it was knowing it was going to be outdoors that was the worst part. He gave me my instructions on what he wanted me to wear, including a thong with beading at the crotch.

As soon as I got in the car, I felt Daddy's disappointment. I belt up and as soon as he hears the click he instructs me to put my hands under my thighs and tells me I'm not to speak until we get where we're going. It only takes about 5 or 10 minutes to get there but it feels longer than that. It's impossible to try to lighten his mood with the dirty talk I had planned now that he's forbidden me from talking. It's like he could read my mind and was preventing me from wiggling out of this even a little. He was not going to let me attempt to use my feminine charms on him and I knew better than to sulk when I was about to be punished.

Once we're out of the car he gives me permission to speak again, but I can barely mutter more than two words. It's fairly quiet and no one really seems to be around but there is another car in the car park so someone must around somewhere. Daddy offers me his hand and I take it. I know better than to refuse after the telling off he gave me last time we met and I asked him to let go, even if the height difference makes it a bit uncomfortable for me. We start to walk along the trail and I can sense Daddy's on the lookout for a good place to take me that's not too open to spank me. He makes me tell him why I need to be punished and yet again I forget to address him properly as Daddy, I quickly add it but I know he knows it was an afterthought and not knowing if that'll play into the punishment and make the spanking longer only adds to the pit of dread in my stomach. I'm suddenly not aroused at all, all I can think about is what's to come and if anyone will see. I definitely don't want to repeat my behaviour and earn an outdoors spanking again. At this point I'm not even thinking about the pain just the fact that its outdoors and suddenly that's way worse than the fact that it might hurt.

We come to a bridge and Daddy asks if I think the other side of the river will be denser to allow the spanking to begin. I know it is but tell him I don't know, I might not be outwardly sulking but inwardly I don't want to be that cooperative. That backfires on me though when he gets impatient and just pulls me into the woods the side we are one anyway and begins to search for a good spot. It doesn't take too long either which has my heart racing and my mind doing over time. He reminds me to safe word if it's too much but I already know that I won't use it. He sits down on a log and has me bend over his knee; it's so low down that I'm forced to kneel in order to go over his knee properly. I'm facing away from the trail and can only see the leaves right in front of my eyes, unless Daddy decided to tell me I'll have no idea if anyone passes. That makes it a little better but not much. If I had just behaved I wouldn't be in this humiliating position so I only have myself to blame. I focus on a little green shoot of something sticking out the ground. I place it between my thumb and forefinger to ground my thoughts and focus on what's about the happen. Daddy slides my leggings down my legs and I feel the cold air on my bare cheeks, I'm not sure if the cold will make the sting worse or numb it and that only adds to my dread.

Then the first spank reins down, I don't even flinch or respond outwardly. It hurts and it was certainly no warning shot. Daddy's gone in firm from the off. But I don't want to show Daddy that, I want him to know I can take it, I need a good spanking to remind me who I belong too. I want to be a good girl for Daddy. I had decided to count the spanks in my head but that didn't end up happening I was too busy focusing on staying still and being good that I forgot to even begin counting. The spanks definitely sting more in the cold air. After a few minutes I'm beginning to think about begging Daddy to stop but I don't, I want to be still and silent for him. He doesn't deserve any further disrespect and telling him I'd had enough and that he should stop when I don't need to safe word would be disrespectful. He decides when I've had enough not me.

Then it's finally over and I say thank you daddy as instructed before he began. Daddy rubs my ass cheeks slowly to counteract the sting and pulls my leggings back up. He lets me up and gives me a cuddle and tells me I did good. That makes me smile. I like that I was good for him. Then he asks me to tell him what I had wanted to see today. I told him I wanted to see and feel his lollipop. He had me look him in the eyes as he guided my hand into his boxers. Then he freed his cock and I'm pretty sure my eyes popped out of my head when I saw it. I've not had lots of partners and whilst all my partners have told me they were average size, including Daddy, either they were lying or Daddy's underestimated himself because it's the biggest cock I've ever seen and I had me a tiny bit nervous. He's already hard and dripping with precum and knowing I do that to him just makes me feel even more aroused than I did by the spanking. If we weren't in the middle of a woods I would've begged him to fuck me hard right then and there, I felt such desperation knowing the effect I had on him, I just wanted to know what Daddy's cock would feel like in my pussy.

Daddy told me to touch it and then he wanted me to put it in my mouth. I've never had a cock I couldn't fully take into my mouth until now and it was so hard not to gag as he fucked my mouth. It was such a weird but pleasant feeling to be used like that, being able to taste Daddy's pleasure on my tongue was rewarding. I normally don't like the taste, but knowing it was my Daddy's cum made me hungry for it. But Daddy promised I wouldn't have to swallow today, he knew I'd told him I didn't usually enjoy it and he was letting me have a free pass just this once. I'm sure next time I'll have to swallow though and I can't wait for that. I'm already addicted to the taste of Daddy's cock after just one try.

He suddenly stops fucking my mouth and tells me to watch as he shoots he load out onto the leaves I had just been face to face with whilst being spanked. It made it even hotter knowing how close my face had just been to the spot his cum landed. I hadn't been released from my pleasure ban yet so I couldn't join in the fun but that made it all the more fitting to my crime and punishment to watch daddy use me for his pleasure and not to take any pleasure for myself other than having a soaking pussy, gushing with arousal and be left wanting more.

We had another cuddle and a debrief over the punishment and what followed, which is also sexy as hell that our dynamic has this naturally, it's not an effort to feedback to each other and let each other know what's working and what's not and how things feel and Daddy lets me know I can tell him later when I get a bit too shy to communicate effectively because he knows I'm much better with written word than spoken word. Daddy and I then head back to the car and he drops me off.

I've definitely learned my lesson now, I need to stop being disrespectful to Daddy, I need to stop answering back and I understand know that I don't own my pleasure, Daddy does and it's his choice whether I get it or not and his choice only.

... But I might ask Daddy to spank and use me again, just for fun!