All Comments on 'Punished on Prom Night'

by Jwood23

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I can think of about 50 ways a brother would die.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Pretty messed up family. Get some revenge and leave.

StormXStormXalmost 4 years ago
Second Chapter?

After reading this story and thinking about it for a few minutes. I think it's possible that in the last scene Jaylen comes to the realization, that he would rather die than live with this type of continued abuse, and that he could never depend on Marcus to support or help him. Realizing this, as he walked away, he would then quietly whisper to Marcus, "As of now I have no brother." Notable because Jalen showing a will that both surprised and scared those who knew him, never spoke another word to Marcus. Not even when Marcus watched as his bros broke Jaylen's arm and wrist rather than ask his brother for help. Which was the last time Marcus's ever felt confident or safe around Jaylen. Of course mom and dad were unhappy with this family rupture, but became even more so, when Jalen moved out rather than roll over.

Would there be future retribution... I think it likely... but maybe Jalen will be content that Marcus will never be part of his life, nor available for support when hard times come to Marcus, as they do to all who live.

I gave you a 5 because you wrote a story that engaged me on an emotional level. There are to many families with a Marcus and his sister... They claim Family when they want something from you, then betray you without a thought and are surprised and hurt when their victims say "no more ... no more."

Keep writing... I think you could easily write 2 more chapters. Chapter 2. The medical exam and resolving his size problem or at least his mother's ignorance. Chapter 3, resolving the Marcus issue. Over all, you could use this seminal event as a positive transformative event for Jaylen, or to further humiliate him. Your character... Your story. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Needs a Part II

Needs a part two, where the does end up having a growth.

Clearly his brother needs to be taken down a peg. Heck their gay "Friend" should take the older brother

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Part 2?

I agree, I'd love to see a part 2 where his dick grows bigger than his brother's so he can get some retribution and closure. Or just some kind of revenge on the brother, like shaving his pubes off in return. Loved this story, and can't wait to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Retribution!!!

This has revenge written all over it! Payback, retribution call whatever you wanna call, it is right here! The best will be Jayden gets a growth spurt , packing more than his brother and humiliating his brother and his friends, with the help of his parents and Jayden's friends! Ultimately establishing himself as the alpha!

I guess there's still something in store for poor Jayden, would be wonderful if there will be some OON stuff for Jayden! Hope that you decide to turn the tables on Markus and his friends!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wait, so if some parents wanted him prosecuted for indecent exposure then how the hell would they be ok with the yearbook being plastered with photos of his exposure?

kevinlarochekevinlarocheover 3 years ago
Please write a sequel soon!

Would be interesting to see what happens next. Thank you!

kevinlarochekevinlarocheover 3 years ago
More!

Loved it! Although, if I was Jayden I would have disowned that worthless family and moved away anyway, even if I had to go live in a church or seminary, or something. He’s already 18 years old, he can legally move out and no longer have to care about his family. I hope he gets his revenge in chapter 2.

kevinlarochekevinlarocheover 3 years ago
He can still get laid

He just find a trans girl and give her his ass. That’s what I do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Idiot

Why didn't he tell his mom that he shaved his pubic hair off himself? That would have been much more believable. And why would he want to stay in that toxic household? He's 18, he can run away and they can't do anything.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJwood23@Jwood23
Into magic, sph, humiliation and gay themed works. Always open to constructive criticism or ideas for where you'd like a story to go