Punishing a Foot Whore

Story Info
A femdom punishes her sub with a foot job.
1k words
4
7.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat on on the edge of the bed, legs crossed, and he kneeled before me. He looked up at me with those adorable eyes full of anticipation. The struggle to keep his emotions at bay while patiently waiting for instructions was far too evident.

I couldn't help it. I laughed. The sound surprised even me. It was a dark raspy sound that resonated throughout the room.

His eyes shifted downwards and his fidgeting stilled. I think I scared him. Poor thing.

I reached an outstretched arm towards him gently lifting his chin so his eyes met mine. The little brat tried to pull away. Once I knew I had regained his full attention, I spoke.

"It's your first punishment. We'll start easy."

I released his chin and lifted my hand high into the air. A loud crack pervaded my mind as I felt my sadistic urges rising to the surface. His head whipped to the side, hair falling over his face, but he couldn't hide the cherry red mark I had left.

My pride swelled seeing that mark and I was ready. He had already been stripped bare before entering the room, and I fully intended to take in the view. I drew in a long breath allowing it to fill me before letting out a sigh.

Delicately lifting my stockinged leg from its place atop the other, I dragged the tip of my toes from his navel up to his neck. Reaching his chin, I roughly placed my foot on his face and kicked. He fell back and caught himself on his elbows.

Looking up at me with his beautiful brown eyes, I leaned back. I allowed him to take in the sight of me as I did the same with him. The lingerie I had chosen for the occasion on full display.

A black bra structured with wire that hugged my rib cage and pushed my breasts into the sky. A lacy thing with a matching thong. A garter spread across my lower abdomen hooked into black stockings. All were adorned with gold metal hardware and it glinted in the dim light.

"Are you enjoying the view?" I sighed into the words letting air pass between my lips. "Yes miss," his voice was low and his eyes hooded with lust. I smirked feeling the current of excitement course through me.

"So am I."

"Now, explain to me what you did wrong pet." He looked at me as if he were quite innocent. "Miss I only wanted to appreciate your beauty," he said it in a coy manner and he knew it would irritate me. Egging me on I wasn't sure if I my original plan would work now.

He wanted to be punished, but if I could frustrate him just as much...

"Were you given permission?"

He took a moment to pause trying to come up with some sort of excuse. He had none. The answer was simple.

"No"

"Good boy," I cooed.

Leaning back, I gazed at his beautiful face. It was structured in a way that was neither masculine nor feminine, but it looked best in ecstasy. I'll give him what he wants.

I reached my legs up towards him, and grabbed hold of his already hard cock between my feet. "You're disgusting," I spat. His head was thrown back, hanging from his shoulders as if he was trying to see the world from a different perspective.

It was beautiful, but it wasn't time for praise yet. I basked in his enjoyment as I slowly stroked along his length. Small moans escaped him as my toes curled inward to fondle his tip. The stockings creating friction, I wanted to be careful not to hurt him. This was meant to be pleasurable.

I lifted myself forward and spit dripped from between my lips coating him in a wet mess. I continued with my onslaught. My own legs starting to feel shaky.

He began twitching and I slowed my pace. He arched his back and he was edging. An agonizing build with no release.

"You're doing beautifully."

I needed to see his face. I needed to know when he was getting close next, but he was still hidden from me with his head held back. "Look at me," I barked an order.

He didn't move, and in response I placed my feet on either side of him, removing myself from his twitching erection. That got a response. He lifted his head and drank in the sight before him.

I felt powerful as his eyes scanned my body before settling on my face. "Look at me," I repeated. He nodded and I felt the annoyance rise.

"Use your words."

"Yes miss, please touch me again. I crave it."

"Beg"

He took a deep breath and slowly picked himself up so he was kneeling once again. He laid his hands down on the floor and lowered himself. "Please miss. Please use your feet to pleasure me." He said it in a voice so small I could barely hear.

"Speak up, I can't hear you."

"Please! I'm begging you. Please play with me miss."

He kissed each of my feet and looked up at me with pleading eyes. This time I could hear and I gave him what he asked for. I kicked him again so he was flat on his back, but this time his eyes stayed locked with mine.

I placed one foot under his balls and rubbed between them. The skin feeling smooth between my toes. He was so hard his cock laid flat against his abdomen, and I used the opportunity to stroke with the other.

His eyes rolled back and his lips parted in a seductive manner. I could feel myself soaking through my thong. He can't be the only one enjoying himself.

I reached down and found my clit. As I continued to pleasure the man before me, I pleasured myself. Our moans mixed and mingled in the air.

A symphony that grew with time. It was a beautifully discordant sound, and I could feel myself getting close. Now was the time to watch for any sign of him doing the same.

His eyes had disappeared behind heavy lids and his stomach was starting to jump. Now. I removed my feet, denying him release, and picked up speed on my clit. My head dropped back and my body slid forward as a long groan escaped me. A flood of liquid began pouring out of me and I made sure to make a mess of my pretty little sub.