All Comments on 'Punishing Heather Ch. 02'

by SonForBBW

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well, you have to have more chapters on poor Heather. The options/adventures that she is going to have to endure are endless. Be as creative as you have been on writing what happens to Heather. I can think of a lot of things that could happen. So far, so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A little tame. I bet your first draft was better. Where is the ass spanking with belts and hands, until her ass is red. BIG TITS and no titty torture, big tits beg to be slapped, pinched, bit, and bring nipple clips. Use a belt as a leash, and lead her around on her hands and knees, sucking cock, and licking both women's cunts. Ass eating to make the guys hard again to fuck her. Bring her int0 the toilet and piss on her and make her swallow.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yes, yes, yes! Loved it! Love stories about ass fucking!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSonForBBW@SonForBBW
Haven't felt so much of the writing bug of late, but you'll see me hanging out in the Lit Chat fairly frequently; always happy to chat or RP. I love being a good boy for Mommy. I'm very unlikely to initiate a conversation but I promise I'm very approachable! All of my stori...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES