Punishing the Intern

Story Info
Joy gets in trouble with her boss during a meeting.
1.6k words
4.05
56k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my first internship. I was 18 years old, fresh out of high school, working at an internship at a notably successful finance company, not too far from my hometown.

Upon starting, I quickly realized that there were no other women in the office. The office was comprised of men, and misogynistic ones at that. Even when I wore appropriate-lengthen skirts, and tops that fully covered my DD boobs, I'd hear men in the office making jokes and objectifying my body.

I had been saving myself for marriage and found these comments scary and also offensive, but I didn't want to draw any attention to myself by complaining. I tried my best to just ignore them.

On top of that, my boss, Mr. Hedgeworth, was a real hard ass. Everything had to be done to perfection, as I learned the first day when I put two sweetener packs in his coffee instead of one. And the second day, when I misspelled a word in a task list he asked me to write. Or even on the fourth day when I wore loafers to work instead of heels and he said I "looked like a grandma," and needed to "show off my legs more in this kind professional setting".

When he saw me slouching he'd uncomfortably put his hands on my shoulders, towering over my 5"3 130 lbs. frame, and pull them back, forcing me to stand straighter with my chest out.

It was my fifth day in the office, and it almost seemed like everything was going alright. I stood up straight, and hadn't made any mistakes so far, being extra careful because Mr. Hedgeworth seemed to be in an irritable mood.

The four o'clock meeting rolled around and Mr. Hedgeworth ordered me to get him his second cup of coffee, he always took it black, and with one sweetener. I made the coffee perfectly, and brought it into the conference room, where men from the office sat around as he lectured them. As I walked in, in my flowy black skirt and white blouse, I felt some eyes on me, but most of the men ignored me as I passed through to the end of the table where Mr. Hedgeworth sat.

I don't know how it happened but as I got close, I felt my body lurch forward, sending my coffee onto Mr. Hedgeworth's shirt, his pants, and the carpeted floor.

Mr. Hedgeworth sharply stood up "What the fuck do you think you're doing, Joy" he said, angrily.

The room came to a hush, quiet enough to hear a pin drop. I knew I was in big trouble. I looked up, feeling my cheeks get hot with embarrassment.

"I-I-I'm sorry sir!" I stuttered, frozen, a look of terror on my face.

"You can't do anything right here, can you?" he said, looking at me with his eyes cold and hard. "Did I hire you to be an asset to this company or to spill my coffee over me while I'm trying to hold important meetings?"

I stood there, afraid to even speak, paralyzed.

"Well??" he said, prompting a response.

"T-to be an asset" I said, timidly, my throat tight.

"Get over here" he commanded

"Sir I didn't mean t-" I started.

"NOW!" he demanded

I flinched as he yelled at me, coming closer, scared of him but more scared to disobey him.

He got behind me, putting his hands on my shoulders, turning me towards the room of men, who were all watching intently. I flinched at his touch, my face going red.

"Gentlemen," he started "its little fuck-ups like this girl that are pulling our company behind, don't you think its about time we teach them some discipline?"

My face is red, as I watched them all nod and murmur in agreement. I was naïve and didn't know what he meant by discipline until he swiftly sat down, grabbing my wrist and pulling me over his lap.

I was immediately scared, not sure what was happening, squirming as he held me down with one hand holding my waist tight. With the other, he raised my skirt, as the men gathered closer, getting a view of my bare virgin cunt lips, slightly wedgied between my pristine white panties.

"No Stop!" I begged, trying to squirm out of his strong grasp, I felt his hand fall directly on my ass causing me to squirm and gasp, my ass cheek stinging.

WHAPP WHAPPP WHAPPP the sound of his hand spanking me so hard, causing red welts to form. The crowd of men, came closer to the scene, murmuring and laughing at me.

Despite the pain and humiliation I felt a warm, wet, tingling between my legs. my panties starting to cling more to the shape of my tight virgin cunt, and form a small wet spot. I hoped no one else would notice, but, of course, someone did.

From behind me an employee said "Mr. Hedgeworth, Joy seems to be getting wet!", causing the room to burst into laughter at my pathetic cunt. My cheeks went bright red.

Mr. Hedgeworth grabbed my hair bending my face towards him, his lips inches from my cheek. "Are you enjoying this you little slut?" he said, spitting on my face as he annunciated.

I felt shame fill me. "N-no! And I'm not a slut!" I squirmed in his lap, feeling something hard under me.

He aggressively pulled down my soaked-through panties, exposing my glistening, bare virgin cunt, causing me to yelp.

"What do you think?" he said, addressing the men of the room, "Is this drippy little bitch a slut?" emphasizing it with a spank right on my juicy cunt.

"I-I'm not! I never even-" I started

"Are you saying you're a virgin? he said, incredulous. Before I could respond, I felt him force two large fingers up my incredibly tight virgin cunt. Even with the abundant wetness, my gushing cunt was gripping around Mr. Hedgeworth's opinions. I gasped as he fingered my tight cunt, feeling me clench around his fingers.

I squirmed pathetically, feeling him hard under my belly. He quickly stood me up, and as soon as I had a second of hope, forced me over the end of the long conference table.

I squirmed "What are you doing" I say pathetically, feeling his bulge pressed into my bare, wet cunt, getting his crotch wet as a result.

I heard a zipper from behind, making me nervous. Looking in front of me, I saw men rubbing their dicks through their pants, even one or two pulling them out and lightly stroking themselves as I was lewdly bent over.

My breathing became heavy, and then I felt his thick cock up against my ass, long and hard. My eyes went wide feeling his size.

"I am going to teach you what it means for a little slutty fuck-hole like you to be an asset to this company" He said, lining himself up at my entrance.

"Noooo wait!!!" I cried out, tears welling up in my eyes

I squirmed as he grabbed my hip with one hand and pushed violently, making me scream as he ripped into my tight cunt, taking my virginity. I heard him grunt animalistically.

"Sir it hurts!" I cried as my cunt gripped his cock. "Its too big". Tears streamed down my face as he raped my tight cunt

"You're. So. Tight." he said, forcing himself into my cunt, punctuating each word with a hard thrust. I hated feeling my orgasm building despite how much it hurt.

Arching my back towards him as he pounded me he yelled "Do you now understand what it means to be an asset to the company, slut?". I felt his cock hit my cervix hard, causing me to cry out.

"Y-yes sir" I sobbed as he continued to rape my cunt, hard.

"The only use for an idiot like you from now on is being my personal cum dump" he said, cruelly pushing my head down again and holding my cheek pressed to the table as he pounded my dripping cunt over and over.

I cried and winced.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" he yelled again.

"Y-yes sir!" I cried, my cunt milking his cock now, my orgasm close despite myself.

"I'm going to cum inside your tight little cunt" he grunted. I could barely process the words, before realizing I was in the ovulation stage of my cycle, and wasn't on birth control. I panicked.

"NOOO! SIRR! I'm not on birth control!!!!" I cried, panicking as the room watched me as I was getting raped. All of the men had their cocks out, stroking them fully at my humiliation, laughing as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up." he grunted, emphasizing each word with a full, hard thrust. Then, on the final thrust, he pushed me into the table hard, his cock swelling as my cunt milked it, sending me over the edge. I felt his cum, aggressively spurting into my pussy for the first time I'm my life, breeding my fertile body.

"Nooooo" I cried out as my orgasm took over causing my cunt to convulse all over his giant cock.

I heard him grunt, pumping one more time, the last of his potent seed. I collapsed against the table, humiliated, raped, and bred in front of the entire office.

To my shame, I liked it, I orgasmed so hard. As he pulled out of me I felt his cum drip from my used and bred cunt, down my legs.

He stepped back, then coming around the table, he leaned over, grabbed my hair and said, "Report to my office first thing tomorrow morning".

Then letting go of my hair and looking at the room, he said "meeting adjourned."

I laid there, sobbing, as a few men took the opportunity to slap my ass or stick their fingers in my cunt as they left the room.