Punishment

Story Info
Victor punishes his FtM submissive.
1.2k words
4.39
21.1k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
traggot
traggot
47 Followers

Alex knelt by the door. His knees hurt, his shoulders hurt, his butt hurt... His everything hurt, actually. He had been paddled by his Sir, blindfolded, gagged, and tied up in rope. He was drooling through the ring gag, dripping down his chin and to his bound breasts. They heaved with his every breath, his nipples hard and coated with saliva. He shifted his weight, the ropes digging into his skin. His cock throbbed. The pain was turning him on so, so much. He hoped his Sir would be home soon.

***

Victor walked through a local park. He had left for an hour just to teach his submissive a little patience. His cock was throbbing, impatient to get home and ravage his boy. He sat on a bench and casually checked out his surroundings. The park was near-empty, with only a few joggers across the field. He stroked his hard bulge through his pants. It would be hard to miss his huge bulge if anyone were to come by, but he still was in the realm of deniability. He slowly ground his cock into his palm. He lifted his hips off the bench, bucking his groin in the air. He needed more.

He unzipped his fly and pulled his stiff cock out. It felt feverish against the cool air. Wrapping his fist around his dripping cock, he lazily jerked his cock. If someone caught him, he would be in big trouble, but he found himself not caring. He remembered Alex reaching for his cock before being ordered to, so blinded with lust that he didn't listen to his Master. Sir had given the little slut a nice spanking for that. Twisting his palm around his sensitive, hooded cockhead, he knew he wouldn't last long. He tucked his cock back into his pants, but kept jerking his shaft. With a grunt, he pulsed jets of sticky white cum into his underwear. He zipped his fly, the stain spreading on the front of his pants. A few hot joggers stared openly at his cumstain on his way home.

***

Alex heard the key in the lock. He quickly sat up and arched his back. He heard the door close. Footsteps. Silence. Then, he felt the blindfold being released. He blinked at the light, then moaned at the sight of his Sir's soft cock and big balls being presented to him. Master's pants were pulled just around his groin, and Alex could see the stain on the fabric. His cock and balls were coated with slimy, sticky cum. He looked up at his Sir.

"Stick out your tongue, slut." At the sound of Master's voice, Alex shuddered in pleasure. He stuck out his tongue in eager anticipation. Master grabbed Alex's hair.

"Clean me up." Alex moaned and lapped his tongue against Master's flesh, coated in his bitter seed. He winced at the taste- it tasted much better hot, and right from the source. He tried to suck his Master's balls, but because of the ring gag, could only hope Master would stick his huge balls in his mouth. Alex's wish was granted. He was helpless as Sir slapped his sticky cock on his face, then got his mouth forcefully filled with Sir's scrotum.

"Lick."

Alex flicked his tongue against the skin, moaning and drooling all over the sweaty, hairy flesh. His nostrils were filled with the scent of his Master. Bitter seed, musky balls, and tangy sweat overwhelmed his senses as he closed his eyes and lapped at his Sir's dirty privates.

Victor sighed at the feeling of his submissive's small mouth being filled with his balls. He pushed his soft cock into Alex's mouth, smiling at how full his cheeks were, and how drool dripped and bubbled out of the slut's mouth. Slowly, Victor's cock started to harden, filling up Alex's already full mouth. He started to gag and choke as Victor's lengthy, girthy cock hardened in his mouth. Victor pulled out his cock and Alex gasped for air, drool dribbling down his chin and soaking his breasts. Victor slapped Alex with his wet cock.

"Do you like that, slut?"

Alex nodded vigorously and moaned, squirming in his bonds.

"Get up."

Alex scrambled to obey, nearly falling as he struggled up without the help of his arms. Victor held Alex close, running his hands all over the submissive's body. He ran his big hands over Alex's tender, red ass. He moaned in pain.

"Does that hurt, little one?" Alex nodded. "Good," Victor chuckled. "Punishment is supposed to hurt, isn't that right?" Alex nodded again. Victor admired his slut for a moment, then decided he was ready for more. "Go to the bedroom," he ordered.

Victor squeezed his wet balls as he watched Alex's red, blotchy ass wobble. Then, he followed him to the bedroom. The bed was still a mess from earlier, toys still strewn across the sheets. How convenient.

"Bend over," he barked. Alex squeaked and bent over the bed, his red cheeks spread and quivering. His face and breasts pressed into the soft duvet, at odds with the pain in his shoulders and ass.

Victor's cock throbbed at the sight of his submissive's holes, wet and ready for him. He slowly jerked his cock, applying lube to Alex's slit. He unclipped the ring gag and quickly sunk his cock into Alex.

"Oh, fuck, thank you Sir," Alex panted. Victor slowly rocked his hips back and forth, savoring the feeling of Alex's tight walls around his shaft. As he picked up the pace, he felt his balls slapping against Alex's cock, sending a thrill of pleasure through both of them.

"For what, slut?" Victor growled with a savage thrust.

"For fucking my hole, Sir!" Alex squeaked. Victor spanked Alex's ass, causing him to cry out with the sting.

Victor pulled out and spanked Alex again. He couldn't resist stroking his cock. He was close. He reluctantly let go of his cock and dribbled lube onto Alex's crack, making him jump. "Spread," Victor ordered gruffly. He almost came at the sight of his submissive's hands spreading his fat asscheeks, exposing his puckered hole. "Now, it's time for punishment," Victor growled. He pushed his hooded cockhead against Alex's tight backdoor. With some force, it popped in, and Victor moaned, nearly cumming right there. Alex squealed, wriggling against the bonds. Slowly, Victor sunk his cock into his struggling slut's ass, almost in pain at how tight his sphincter gripped his thick cock. His balls came to rest against Alex's slit. His whole cock was sheathed in Alex's tightest hole.

Victor felt himself leak precum into Alex's ass. He wasn't going to last long. He mounted his slut, pressing his back into Alex's, pressing his cock further into his hole. Alex whined and cried out, squirming against his punishment. He deeply rocked his hips into Alex's, feeling his whole shaft being massaged by his tightness. He started fucking Alex with abandon.

"You want my cum, whore?" Victor grunted. Alex moaned, wanting so badly for his punishment to be over. Victor's balls tightened, and he grunted as he unleashed a torrent of cum into his submissive's asshole.

Alex collapsed on the bed, cum leaking out of his tight little hole, his ass red and raw. Victor scooped Alex up and drew him a bath.

"You took your punishment so well, baby," Victor said, kissing Alex's forehead.

traggot
traggot
47 Followers