Read the Comments

Story Info
FTM sub watches a video he doesn't remember making.
1k words
3.93
17.9k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story deals with a ftm man and his daddy dom. It deals with consensual somnophila, CNC, and exposure/humiliation. I chose to use cunt, pussy, dick and cock to reference the transman's genitalia. While it is not a story centered around breeding, it does come up. If you find this terminology or subject matter upsetting, this story may not be for you.

***

I wake up to him slapping my face. It takes a few hits, hard ones, before I come around.

"Get up," he demands.

It's hard. My limbs don't quite work right, and I feel sore. I don't know where I am - the last thing I remember, we were in the kitchen. Now, I'm on a bed. And I'm naked. I automatically go to cover my body, feeling the familiar rush of shame and fear wash over me.

He's impatient. He grabs my wrist and pulls me to where he wants. I feel something warm and wet spill from my cunt down my legs as I shift.

He sits down in front of a computer and pulls me into his lap. "It took you two hours to wake up," he tells me. There's an edge in his voice. It sends a shiver down my spine. That was long enough for him to recover - his cock is hard between my legs.

He opens the web browser and pulls up our website. FATHER RAPES AND BREEDS UNCONSCIOUS FTM SON, reads the caption on the video. I shudder, inching forward so my little cock touches his. Two hours was also long enough for comments to collect.

In the thumbnail, I'm splayed out on the bed, my limbs limp, my legs spread. My clothes askew. He's wrapped a belt around my neck. It looks like I've been strangled. He and I both know he knocked me out using a dose of drugs that we carefully calculated that morning. We both also know that he would have preferred the belt.

I begin to shift my hips, rubbing my cock against his. "Over three hundred likes already." He lets out a harsh breath behind me. "Let's see what your fans have to say."

He starts to play the video. His cock comes into the frame and I whine.

"Read the comments."

He's turning my head and opening my mouth. His cock is rubbing against my lips. In real life, he grabs my throat, shocking me to attention.

"Don't make me tell you twice."

I want to do what he says, but it's hard to focus. On screen, his cock is slowly violating my sleeping mouth. He makes the video smaller and expands the comments. I know there's only one way I get it back. I begin to read.

"Hot. I wish I were there. Tear the clothes off that faggot and use it, cunts like that need to be used." My hips are speeding up, my voice is breathless with excitement and fear. In the video, he's cutting off my clothes, his cock sitting in my slack mouth. "So sexy. I came to this four times already." His fingers are stroking my chest, pinching my nipples. "He's trans? love a boy you can breed." He's slipping fingers inside of me, exploring my pussy. Exposing my tiny cock to the camera. "Unconscious fags are the best. All sluts need to be choked out like that."

His hand tightens around my neck. On the video, he pulls me to the side of the bed, flips me face down, and spreads my legs wide. I look like a rag doll. My vision is swimming, my hips humping my cock against his, the cum he placed there when I was unconscious mixing with my own and acting as lube. "Hot little rapetoy," I manage to whisper, and then I cum all over his cock.

"I want one for myself," he continues. I'm limp in his arms again, shaking. In the video, his hands are spreading my ass. His cock is buried deep in my cunt.

He bends me forward towards the screen and presses his cum-lubed cock into my ass. I make a small cry of pain, of pleasure. It hurts enough that I know I'll be watching him do this same thing later in the video.

His breath is heavy and fast in my ear. I can barely read the words. I focus instead on watching him fuck my limp body on the screen. "You should invite your buddies over next time," he reads in my ear. "You can make good money renting a hole like that out an hour at a time."

I'm one constant moan. He's fucking my ass like I'm a toy he's using to masturbate. On the screen, he lifts my head to the camera, using his fingers to draw up my eyelids, showing my eyes rolled back into my head. "I hope you rape him like that every night," he reads, and I cum again.

He's not long behind me. He grips my throat so tight it hurts, and then unloads his cum into my ass.

His fingers brush my throat lightly. I'm turned towards him, my head resting on his chest. The video is still playing, filling out space with lewd, wet noises, but neither of us are paying attention to that. I can hear his heart beating. From where his hand rests gently on my neck, I know he can feel mine.

He shifts me off his cock and I wince. He kisses my temple softly, grabbing the towel he put next to the computer earlier and gently wiping up between my legs. I'm still. I love being still for him.

"Two hours was too long," he says. I know he would have started to worry. It's hard for him. He has to be the responsible one, since he's there for the whole duration. I get to just enjoy the result. I cuddle myself into his chest. He knows how much I appreciate what he does for me.

"Come on." He pauses the movie. Now the only noise is his heartbeat. "You must be thirsty. Let's get you something to drink."

We didn't finish the video, but I'm not sad to see it go. Well be back. And when are?

I smile up at him as he gently moves me off my lap, his strong arms supporting me as he guides me into the kitchen. When we do finish it, I think as he hands me a glass of water, there will be so many more comments to read.