Punishment Ch. 02

Story Info
Julie gets off being punished and Bill enjoys watching.
3.3k words
4.27
21.2k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Punishment

Punishment

Chapter 2

In chapter 1, Bill informs his wife, Julie, that he has done something which, if revealed, could send him to prison. A man named Charles knows of this crime, but has agreed to keep it secret if Bill will submit to the punishment of making Julie submit sexually to him. Julie has BDSM fantasies and agrees. Bill is tied to a chair and forced to watch as Charles puts Julie through her paces. Julie records her experience.

Charles sat on one end of the couch, one leg crossed over the other, sipping his beer, like he was in a hotel lobby waiting for his room to be ready. As ordered, I retrieved his bag and stood before him, naked except for my high heels and out-of-position demi-bra.

"You look unbalanced with one tit hanging out," he laughed. "Lean over so I can fix you."

I put my hands on the back of the couch and dangled my breasts in front of his face. He pinched the nipple on the exposed breast and pulled the other one free. I sighed and held my position, waiting for what would come next.

"Such nice, firm titties," Charles said. "Too bad I have to punish them. What do you think, Bill? Should I slap them back and forth with my hand, or use the special tit whip from my bag?"

"Use the whip," Bill blurted. "She'll probably like it."

Charles laughed. "I can see that you'd like it," he said to Bill. "Your prick just grew an extra inch. Look at him, Julie. He can't hide the cuck excitement he feels watching me abuse his wife. I'll tie him in this position with his dick in the air every time I come for a visit."

"You're a true sadist," Bill wailed.

"Not so," Charles responded. "I've done you both a favor by bringing you out of the closet. Now you can give your wife to lots of guys, and you'll both get off on it."

I was already trying to imagine what the future would be like after Charles left, and hearing his prophecy made me cringe. Would Bill and I stay together? Would he want to bring other men home to have sex with me? Would I want that? Sex with an alpha hunk like Charles was one thing, random guys another.

"You won't need this anymore," Charles said as he yanked my bra free and tossed it at Bill. "I've got a special one for you. Now get down on your knees."

My excitement mounting, I pushed back from the couch and knelt in front of him. I was ready to acquiesce to whatever he wanted to do to me.

He reached into his bag and removed a strange-looking leather harness. It was like a bra in that it had two connected cups, but they were stiff and more conical in shape than normal. And each contained a large, circular cutout in the center. I could see that more than just a nipple and areola would be exposed.

"Up on your knees," he commanded. "Shoulders back."

I rose up and grabbed my forearms behind me. My boobs stood out like pointy throw pillows. He spread his legs and motioned for me to scoot closer. I ended up inches from his groin, my tits about level with his stomach. I was proud of their firmness and wanted him to touch them.

He smiled and poked the hard nipples with the tips of his index fingers. Then he began fitting the strange harness over my offered breasts. The leather cups fit tightly, squeezing my flesh and forcing the points out through the two-inch diameter holes. The most sensitive parts of my breasts were being compressed and framed to be tormented.

"Your pussy is sopping, isn't it Julie? You're turned on being forced to submit to me and do whatever I say."

I shivered but refused to give him satisfaction by admitting how much I liked it. Slippery fluid was making rivulets down the insides of my thighs.

Charles shook his head. "Refusing to answer my questions is a bad idea, Julie. It will always result in punishment. In this case, a tit whipping and a spanking."

He turned and reached into his bag of toys. The device that emerged was like a miniature crop--a small, rough pad on a short stick. He held it up and sneered. "Keep your head up and your hands behind your back."

What could I do? He was going to have his way. I was both fearful and excited. I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth. My nipples seemed to grow even longer and harder. The first touch was light and teasing, moving around my left areola, and then flicking the nipple. But when he moved to the other breast, he began a repetitive tapping that grew in force with each repetition.

"OOwwww," I screeched.

"Don't like that, uh?" he chortled. "Okay, I'll move to the other one."

My right nipple then got the same treatment, but he stopped before it really began to hurt. Clearly, he was playing me. And it worked: I was steaming hot.

He dropped the insidious little whip back into his bag and began gently fondling my tits. I pushed them into his hands. He smiled knowingly, squeezed harder, and ground my hard nips in his palms. I was on the verge of cuming, and he knew it.

"Such a hot little slut," he teased. "I'm going to have such fun with you. You'll be getting instructions from me on where to go, what to wear, and what to do. You'll jump when I say jump, and hump when I say hump. If you're a good girl I won't embarrass you in front of your friends, except for your husband of course. But you must submit and obey. You will obey, won't you, Julie?"

"Yes, sir."

"Say it!"

"I will do what you tell me and trust that you will not hurt me too much. My body is yours to enjoy."

"And enjoy it I will. And you will be punished when you disappoint. In fact, it's time for your spanking. Get up and lay across my lap."

I complied quickly, anxious to feel pressure on my needy pussy. He positioned me with my legs spread, one foot on the couch and the other on the floor. Then he moved his right leg and used both hands to shift my hips so that his kneecap was directly under my vagina.

"AHHHH...", I moaned.

"Look at your wife, Bill," he said to my husband, who was watching, bug-eyed, from where he was tied to the chair a few feet away. "She's about to be spanked...and loving it. Her pussy is so hot it's burning my knee. And such a nice, firm, bubble butt for me to enjoy. Did you ever spank her, Bill?"

"Nooo...", he admitted. "She wouldn't have permitted it."

"So you thought," Charles replied. "How wrong you were. Look at her now...happily submitting to whatever I want to do to her...and twitching in anticipation of a little pain and a lot of pleasure. She won't be disappointed."

Once again Charles took his time, feeling and teasing, before proceeding with what I knew was coming. He bounced my cheeks and probed around my upper thighs, occasionally drawing a fingertip over my exposed pussy lips. I moaned and wiggled to lead him on. Then came the first spank.

WHAPP!

Instinctively, I reached back with one hand to protect myself. He grabbed my wrists and twisted by arm behind my back, holding me firmly in place. I kicked and squirmed but was completely at his mercy.

WHAPP...WHAPP...WHAPP...WHAPP

The stinging blows made me cry out. They also bounced me on his hard knee, agitating my pussy and generating waves of offsetting pleasure. He knew what he was doing and stopped before I had a humiliating orgasm.

"Time to put that pretty mouth to use," he growled, pushing me off his lap. "Get down!"

I knew what he wanted and scrambled into position between his legs. His erection pushed his pants up in my face like a circus tent. Instinctively, I wrapped my lips around the fabric covered point. I desperately wanted to feel it, stimulate it, please it, make it crave me...desires I had never had with my husband.

"Take it out," Charles ordered. "Show me how good you can be."

I raised my head and smiled at him. "Yes, sir."

He grinned back. "You want it bad, don't you? Have you always been such a hot wife? Talk to me."

My fingers worked on his belt buckle. "No, sir. Something's happened to me. You've got me so hot. I can't wait to put you in my mouth."

"Then what? Do you know how to give a good blow job?"

Down came the zipper. I kept my eyes on his. "No, sir. I'm inexperienced. You'll have to teach me."

It was true. I had given Bill only a couple of blow jobs in five years, presents on his birthday. He didn't demand them, and they didn't excite me. This was different.

"I'll teach you, all right," he said. "You'll do it just as I say, or else. You'll learn what I like. You'll do it every time I come for a visit, before I fuck you. Bill will watch. Now pull off my pants and shorts."

He lifted his hips, and I pulled his pants down and off. His boxers came with them. I sat back and stared. Thick and long, his cock stood ramrod straight, precum oozing from the domed head. It was definitely bigger than Bill's, and stiffer than any I had ever seen. I felt pride that I had made it so.

"It's beautiful," I sighed.

Charles laughed. "It likes you too. It's anticipating the first contact with your lips. But you must go slow...lick it...kiss it...talk to it...make it love you..."

"Yes, sir. I'll do my best. But how will I know if it loves me?"

"Believe me. You'll know. It has a mind of it own and will take control over both of us. I go where it leads me, and so will you."

"OH GOD..."

"Now lick it...like it's the best ice cream cone you've ever tasted."

I started at the base, inching my wet tongue upward and varying the pressure, teasing him. He leaned back in the chair and raised his hips. "Don't neglect my balls," he moaned.

Over the top and back down I kissed and licked, continuing until I felt the tight, corduroy skin of his scrotum and the tender orbs inside. Carefully I opened my mouth and gently sucked one of the jewels inside.

His legs went stiff. "GOOD GOD...," he groaned. "You do know how to please a man!"

Spurred on by his approval, I rolled the treasure around in my mouth, then eased it out and returned to adoring his wonderfully stiff cock. I grasped it in my hand and rubbed it against my face, gumming and nibbling like it was a butter-soaked ear of corn. When I finally put the tip in my mouth I thought he would explode out of the chair.

I took as much of him in my mouth as I could, sucking gently, and diddling his balls with my fingers. From his reaction it was clear that I was now in control. I kept at him, expecting any second to gulp an eruption of sticky, white cream. But he surprised me.

"Oh no you don't!" he cried, grabbing me by the hair and pulling me off. "The first time it's going to be in your sweet pussy. Get up!"

He rose to his feet and scanned the room, like he was looking for something. "I need a comfortable, straight-backed chair with no arms," he said.

"In the dining room," I said, looking up from my position on my knees. "Through that door."

Watching him walk across the room was a turn-on in itself. His long, stiff cock bobbed up and down, framed by his flopping shirttails, like a sword seeking a target from behind a curtain. My pussy spasmed in anticipation.

Our dining chairs were heavy and sturdy, with plush cushioned seats. The ones at the end of the table had arms, but the others did not. He returned with an armless one, carrying it in one hand like it weighed nothing. It was another reminder that it would be hopeless to try to resist this man, and the thought sent another charge through my system.

He plunked the chair down next to the one where Bill was tied. "How ya doing, Bill?" he asked as he sat down. "Your shameful little prick seems to be drooping a bit. Let's see if we can fix that. Get over here, Julie!"

I scrambled up and went to him, my eyes on the cock that protruded from his lap like a stake. He extended his arms, with his hands open, indicating I should come close and grasp them. When I did so, he pulled me toward him, forcing me to spread my legs and shuffle between his.

A tug downward on my hands signaled me to sit on his knees. I settled down like I was a cowgirl on a horse, with his cock as the saddle-horn.

"Shoulders back, sweetheart," he commanded. "That's it. What nice titties you have, my dear. Such long, stiff nipples. You're a lucky man, Bill. Is it okay with you if a pinch the tips?"

"You'll do what you want," Bill groaned. "I can't stop you."

"So true," Charles gloated. "Watch her eyes while I twist them like I'm pulling old buds off a flower."

"Oooohhh..."

It hurt sooo good, and he knew just when to let up. The nipple abuse was followed by a light slapping, which swayed my breasts back and forth in spite of the tight harness. I reacted by leaning back, which inched my pussy forward against his cock. He liked that and abandoned my tits to grab my hips and pull me hard toward him.

"Time for you to be fucked," he growled. "Stand up!"

It was indeed time. I planted my feet as close together as I could and rose up.

"Watch this, Bill," Charles taunted. "Your wife is about to lower her pussy onto my cock. She's hot and wet, and can't wait to feel me slide deep into her womb, deeper than any man has gone before. Isn't that right, Julie?"

"AAAHHH..."

"I take that as a yes. Get to it!"

He continued to hold my hands as I slowly lowered myself, squirming to position my yawning orifice in the right place. I missed on the first attempt, but it was close, and the sensation of his hot crown rubbing on my lips almost set me off. He wiggled his hips, letting his cock seek its target, and suddenly he was in me.

Ever so slowly I lowered my pussy, fearful that the huge intruder would hurt split me in two. But I need not have worried. My folds parted like honey-coated drapes, drawing him in and reveling in the incredible sensations. Every added inch stimulated new places, making me want more and more. He let me go at my pace, wiggling just a little to help force the passage. From the expression on his face I knew he was loving it.

It didn't take long before I lost control and collapsed, burying myself up to the hilt. I was impaled on his cock, filled more completely than I could have imagined possible. And the dagger in me was alive, pulsing and twitching, as if it wanted to go deeper.

"Talk to me, Julie," he said. "Tell me how it feels. Bill wants to know, too."

"OH GOD...," I gasped. "It's like I'm split in two...no...that's not it...I'm nailed to your body...ohhhh...it's sooo good...fuck me.... FUCK ME..."

He dropped my hands and seized my hips, rotating and twisting to create more friction on his cock. "She's such a good fuck, Bill," he said to my husband. "Tight and slippery, good internal muscles...I'll teach her how to use them. You'll do that for me, won't you, babe?"

"YES...YES...OHHHH..."

"Look, Bill. See how her tits bounce as she wiggles on my cock. They're just asking to be fondled, aren't they Julie? Beg me."

"OH PLEASE...SQEEZE THEM... SMACK THEM... PINCH THE NIPPLES..."

I was already close, and the tit torture took me to the edge. He pushed me over with a finger shoved against my clit. Screaming my pleasure, I thrashed around on his cock and hand...going over one hill and starting up the next.

"KISS ME...", he demanded. And I did, with my arms around his neck and my tongue in his mouth. I squirmed on his cock, urging him to erupt in me.

Suddenly he stood up, cupped his hands under my ass, and began walking across the room. I clenched my legs around him and locked my ankles. His hard cock was still buried deep, and he bounced me on it like I was straddling a tree branch. I kissed him furiously, building rapidly to another, stronger orgasm.

"Not so fast," he said, pulling my head back by my hair. His eyes were hot, but his expression told me he was firmly in control.

I squeezed my thighs and groaned. "OHHhh...please...so close...hump me...HUMP ME..."

But instead he walked us over to stand by Bill's chair. My husband was clearly very, very turned on. He was drooling saliva from his mouth and precum from his dick.

Charles looked down at him and laughed. "You love seeing another man abuse and fuck your wife, don't you, cuck?"

Bill took a deep breath, but didn't answer.

"This is supposed to be punishment for you, not pleasure," said Charles. "Let's see if we can change things a bit."

The chair in which my husband was tied had a low back. Charles grabbed Bill's hair and jerked to force the helpless man to look up at the ceiling.

"Stay like that," he ordered. "I'm going to put your slobbering mouth to work."

With my legs still wrapped on his waist, and my pussy skewered on his cock, Charles backed my ass up against Bill's face. He then spread my cheeks and positioned me so I was essentially sitting on my husband's face.

Bill didn't need to be told what to do. His tongue sought out my hole and dipped inside. Charles maneuvered my ass back and forth, pushing it against Bill's mouth. At the same time he pumped his cock in my pussy. It was too much. I went berserk and shrieked as my second my second orgasm racked my body.

This time Charles went right with me. Hot, thick cum flooded in, adding to the incredible sensation of the tongue in my ass and the big dick in my pussy. I was just starting to cool down when Charles shifted my hips to rub my clit against the side of his withdrawing cock.

"Tongue her good, Bill," he yelled. "She's got at least one more in her."

He was right. The third one made me almost pass out. When he couldn't wring any more out of me, Charles set me on my feet and stepped back.

I glanced down at my husband, bound tightly in the chair, an anguished expression on his face, with an erection still reaching for the sky. He looked pitiful, but I still loved him. He couldn't control his sexual turn-ons any more than I could.

All it took was one jerk of his cock. He groaned and shot a geyser higher than my head.

"Let it all out, Bill," I said. "We're going to be okay."