All Comments on 'Punishment'

by simone_velsen

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story but the spelling mistakes spoiled it a little for me x sissy Lucy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ZZZzzzzzzzzzz...wake me up when there's some sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed it and look forward to the next part. The criticism is only criticism please just learn from it and continue writing. As they same practice makes perfect - it took me a lot of practice!

simone_velsensimone_velsenover 2 years agoAuthor

@buckteasdale: erotica does not have to be sex.

@this anonymous: not every writer here has English as first language. Besides, I have seen a lot of stories here with more and bigger (spelling) mistakes...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story and the resolution. Keep up the good work. If you right a second part it might be fun to have either his mother or Chris take him bra shopping.

oneofthegirlsoneofthegirlsover 2 years ago

This was one of my favorite stories I've read on here. And, I've been coming to this site for several years. Great start/first story. I hope another chapter is dropping soon. FWIW, I'd enjoy having Chrissy tease him a little and take on a bit of a dom role in the relationship. After all, she is super attractive and a year older than Frank. (and Frank has got to get a feminine name. Gotta!) Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked the story. What was mothers punishment.?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous