Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then now you have to turn around, okay?"

Frank turned around without waiting. Behind him he heard Chris remove her clothes. Then he noticed that in the mirror above her dresser he could see exactly what she was doing.

"Don't watch me in the mirror!" shrieked Chris "Or in fact I don't mind. You may watch me. Just turn back."

She had just removed her sweater and was now loosening her skirt. Frank noticed that she was wearing the same bra he had on. And when she dropped her skirt he noticed that she also had the panties to match. Only at her set the little bows were red, not pink. She was also wearing long nylons, also in black.

"And what do you think?" she asked, while making a pirouette. "Do you like what you see?"

Frank was speechless for a moment. He stared at her, open mouthed. He had always liked Chris, but now he realised that he wanted to share his life with her. Even though he was only eighteen, and she one year older, he had the feeling that they were meant to be together. He walked up to her and hugged her. She didn't push him away, but wrapped her arms around him, and gave him a kiss.

"That's something I have wanted to do for a long time," she said softly, and kissed him again. "But I think we better get dressed again and go downstairs, or they will come upstairs!"

"You're right Chris, but just this," said Frank, and kissed her back. "Can you punish me again this way? Soon?"

"Just tell me when you got time Frank. For me it is always okay. But it will not be punishment, not for you and not for me."

They got dressed again, watching each other. Frank didn't take the trouble of putting his boxers back on. He didn't think ever to be wearing underwear again, only lingerie.

12