Punishment by Sex Games

Story Info
Jimmy reads how his life will change.
3.6k words
3.77
14.8k
4

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy stepped through the front doorway to walk along the hall and into the kitchen. Donna was at the sink wiping her hands as he said, "Evening lover what's for tea?"

What happened next was the biggest surprise that he had ever had. Donna turned around fast and slapped him across the face knocking him to the floor. "You are asking me for food you bastard. I have been told that you have been seeing that Pat Devon behind my back you bloody traitor. How long were you expecting were to get away with it for with that pea size brain you have?" while he was on the floor Donna gave him a kick in the buttock and he flinched. "Get up Jimmy you fucking lump of shit and you are in it right up to your neck."

Jimmy stood up holding his buttock where her shoe had landed, "What are you talking about, Donna, who...?" Slap, Donna hit him across the face but the other cheek and again he hit the floor but going the other way.

"I told you to get up but I never told you to speak you piss pot, so get up and keep your mouth closed if you know what's good for you." Donna was watching him as he stood up a second time, and noticed it was with much caution. There was also a little fear evident in his face as he steadied his footing when upright. It was when Jimmy was still and looking directly into her face Donna noticed the tears in his eyes from the smack that he received. She could also see her fingers imprinted on the white skin of his cheeks.

"Before you open your mouth again I will tell you what I have been told and I know are fact. In the last three months you have seen Pat every Tuesday and Thursday and that adds up to twenty four times. She has been going around town saying that you and she have great sex every time you see her. She has also humiliated me by telling every person that wanted to know that you had been cuckolding me, and you were laughing about it."

"Well I have news for you, because she is not laughing now as I went around to her house today and blacked her eyes. I think you had better go into the lounge and tell me what you think you ought to do to compensate for your betrayal of me after two years of marriage."

Both Donna and Jimmy were eighteen and had been together during their years at school. Billy that was still recovering from the assault on him was looking at her with a look of anger contemplating a need for spiteful revenge. "Don't look at me like that, Jimmy. You are a fucking traitor so get out of my sight."

Donna watched as Jimmy shook while walking out of the kitchen, before she stepped back to the sink and carried on with the washing up. She was there for a long time before she finished what she was doing and walked into the lounge. She saw his head lift fast to look at her as she stepped through the doorway. Jimmy still had the look of fear on his face and she thought 'and so he should have.'

"Dinner will be in an hour's time get cleaned up, so go and take a bath."

"Err..., does this mean you have forgiven me a little, Donna?"

"Ha, ha, ha" she laughed mockingly, "Dream on, lover. I have not even started with you yet, before I have finished taking my revenge you will be crying a river of tears for the ones I have shed today."

Jimmy watched as she walked over to the computer desk and sat down, and he decided that he would not stir her anger again because he knew she was more dangerous than a starved tiger. He decided that the best course of action would be not to antagonise her or the situation. He stood up and walked to the door and stepped out on his way to the bathroom.

Donna never watched him go out, but she heard him walking up the stairs and her eyes narrowed as she tapped the keyboard. There was also the hint of a twisted smile on her face as she started to type.

Jimmy was in the bath thinking, 'fuck I have really blown it this time, I can be so stupid at times? Fuck Pat, there was no reason for her to run around town shouting her mouth off about us. Never mind her you idiot, what is Donna going to do, you can bet she will think of something nasty. Will she kick me out? I hope not I love her too much, for fucks sake Pat was just a bit of fun. Then there is the house, it was left to both of us as a wedding present in my aunts will, if she kicks me out she will own it in full. This is a bloody mess, why did I have to be stupid for and go with other girls.'

The house was something to be desired it was out in the country and was like a small mansion; his uncle had been a prominent designer of aircraft and had been stinking rich. It had two acres of land out the back that had a ten feet high hedge going all the way around, it was a nightmare to keep tidy but because of her business she had a gardener come in once a week to take care of it. In the back of the house there were about four bedrooms that were never used, and there was also a very large basement with a high ceiling.

Jimmy was eighteen and he a Donna had been childhood sweethearts and it seemed as though they had been together since time began. He was fit and semi muscular, but was not the best looking physically on the block. He had mouse coloured hair that just touched his shoulders and brown eyes, and his face was round with thick lips and there were no blemishes to be seen. He shaved but it was not very often because it was bum fluff and for some strange reason it was blond, and he was five foot ten in height with a slim build.

Donna was the school favourite and liked by all, but her loyalty stayed firm with Jimmy. She was the same height as Jimmy and had a full figure that was the envy of her friends, but neither was she skinny. Her mother had owned a hair dressing salon and boutique but due to health she gave it to Donna. Donna had worked in the salon with her mother since she had been twelve years old and she had learnt a lot from her mother and the other hair dressers. The business was thriving and her income paid for their middle class life.

Jimmy had washed and dried himself and changed clothes, he stepped into the lounge and Donna was sitting in her armchair. She glanced up at him and gave what looked like a smile but he was unsure and it made him feel ill at ease. He walked over and sat opposite her and as he did so she stood up saying, "I will put the meal out and you will not open your mouth until we are back in here."

Jimmy decided that it was not the right time to answer and kept his mouth closed. When they did have the meal it was eaten in silence and by the time they were finished Jimmy's nerves were getting the better of him. He placed his knife and fork down and stood up as he always did to go into the lounge. "Don't even think about going into the lounge yet, you have the washing up to do."

Jimmy stood with his mouth open and was about to tell her to piss off, but he looked at her face and changed his mind. 'Humour her for god sake Jimmy,' he was telling himself, 'you're in enough trouble as it is.' He walked over to the sink with his plate and hers and looked at the other dishes in the sink and gave a sigh. He heard Donna move behind him and then her voice, "I want them washed, dried and all the items put away. The table will be cleared and the kitchen will be as if neither of us were ever in here, then get your ass out to the lounge as we have a lot to talk about."

It had taken an hour before Jimmy had finished his task and had plucked up enough courage to walk into the lounge. He walked over to his arm chair and was about to sit down, "STOP" Donna shouted, "I never told you that you could sit down. You must have a very short memory if you have forgotten what I did to you when you hid my doll."

He remembered only too well, Jimmy's father hated the girls being bullied by the boys, and if he had found out what Jimmy had done he would have with held his pocket money for a month. Donna had took him home at ten years old and made him stand in front of her while she chastised him, and then she had bent him over her knee and smacked his ass. It had been just a bit of childish fun but he never messed with her again, and he just hoped she never told his mates.

"Now get over here and stand in front of me and you better keep quiet and only talk when you have been asked a question."

Jimmy walked over and stood in front of her thinking, 'keep humouring her or its curtains.' He was standing up straight, but his head was tilted down to look her in the face. The whole episode was now making him feel like a child once more. He felt embarrassed that she could without trying make him feel this way. He also knew that whenever she wanted she could manipulate him. Now that he was in a position of vulnerability the feeling and knowledge was much more intense.

"What the fuck did you think you were doing you treacherous bitch, fucking about with a friend of mine that is now an ex friend? You were giving her the love that you should have be giving me, and giving it to her twice a week."

Jimmy was looking down at her realising that she was waiting for an answer, and to be quite honest at that time he had no idea how or what to answer. His guts were churning inside as he pulled his brain apart and thinking of a nonexistent excuse. "I don't know" he blurted out and thought, 'what a lame thing to say,' and as an afterthought added "Sorry Donna."

"Sorry, sorry doesn't even come close for what you have done to our marriage and my reputation. You have made me look proper silly and humiliated me in town. However, you are going to pay for it, and pay big time."

Jimmy then selfishly thought of the house and blurted out "Are you going to kick me out Donna?"

"You should be so lucky. No I am not kicking you out, where would the fun be in that? It also showed me how your brain is working, and in gear. You asked that question because the house is half yours. I know how your brain works, Jimmy. We have been together since we left play school, and I know all about the way you think."

She stopped talking and was sitting as if she was thinking, and he knew from past experience that it was at times like this she was at her most dangerous. 'Fuck, what's she thinking about? She has already got me cold over the house what more is she going to say to me? At least she is not throwing me out. Look at those cold eyes looking back at me. I just know that I am going to live but only to regret living. What is the payback going to be?'

"Strip all your clothes off, Bitch."

The statement or command took Jimmy by surprise "Wh...What, I never quite heard what you said Donna."

"I said; strip all of your clothes off because I would like to see you naked. One other point that you should know, Bitch, you will not call me Donna again. I will inform you in a moment the name I wish to hear coming from your mouth. I have had all afternoon looking on the internet at what other wives do when their husbands play away from home. Now get your clothes off and do it fast. My patience is waning."

Jimmy knew that she had spoken to him in a way that he felt he had to comply with demands, because it was Donna's or else voice, and he didn't want to know what the or else was. In no time at all he was naked and standing in front of her, and he was thinking, 'what is all this bitch talk? I suppose it must be a girly thing.' Although she had seen his naked body so many times before this time he felt embarrassed. She was looking at his body as if he was a prize pig sitting on the butchers table. "Now bend over my knee, Bitch."

Jimmy looked at her to see if she was messing with him but could see no humour. So complying with her command he slipped across her knees with his hands touching the floor the other side of the chair. It was just as he got into this position he asked himself 'what the fuck am I doing?' Smack, Jimmy flinched at the acute pain and answered his own question, 'saving my half of the house and a marriage.' Smack, 'fuck I don't remember the smacks on my ass being this hard,' smack 'or sting so much.' Smack, 'I wonder how many she is going to give me.' It was at that point he realised his manhood was getting hard, 'bloody hell this is not the right time to get a hard.' Smack, 'but I have to admit it is bloody sexy to be in this position,' smack, 'but it's also very embarrassing,' smack.

"Now get up I want to talk to you some more."

'Oh that's great, here I am with a rock hard prick and she wants me to stand up and face her, well she did ask.' Jimmy slipped off of her legs and stood up facing Donna with his manhood pointing out like an accusing finger.

Donna looked at him and the state his manhood was in, "You're showing off and you know I don't like that, so you had better cover it up until it goes down."

He bent down to pick up his boxers, "I never told you to get dressed. I just told you to cover it up, because I don't think you will be using it for a long time. You can bank on that fact. You have humiliated me in front of my friends, so what do you think I ought to do to you in return, Bitch?"

He was in shock once again at her outburst and his manhood was placid once more, and he realised that she was after an answer from him. 'Tell her anything' he was thinking, "You should humiliate me in some way D..." he stopped just short of using her name and waited for her to respond.

"At least we are batting on the same field even if we are not making love in the same bed. Now about this fucking other girls, what have you got to say about that?"

He had collected his thoughts and was now a little more in control of his mouth, "I don't know, and I wish all this had never happened and it would just go away."

"Yes well I expect you would, but life is not that simple Jimmy, for every action in life there is a reaction. Don't you think I deserve to have the same as you in an equal marriage?"

Before he had realised what she had said, or the significance of the wording he answered, "Yes of course I do" and then he saw her smile but it was too late because the words of the condemned man had been heard.

"The respect you have given me over the past three months is abysmal to say the least, and a dog would be treated better don't you agree?"

Jimmy knew she was right, and the only thing he could say was "Yes you're right."

"Well I have drawn up a contract that I want you to sign, and it is a contract to save your miserable ass and also our marriage."

Donna stood up and walked over to the computer desk and picked up a paper and pen before she walked back.

She handed the paper and pen to Jimmy and said, "Read and sign, I have to go to the bathroom and when I come back down I expect it to be signed."

Jimmy watched her go out of the room before he looked at the sheet of paper.

"Jimmy,

What is written down here and more is all that is going to take place over the next three months. This has been written like a contract, because I know you will not break your word. Read about all I expect from you and sign at the bottom.

1/ you will be under my control from tonight onwards, and the date had been inserted. You will do all tasks that I assign you where you will commit yourself fully to that task.

2/ it is only fair in an equal marriage for me to say and demand that as you had sex with another girl outside the marriage, I should be allowed that same privilege with a man if I at some time choose. This section is not up for debate and if you don't want to agree then you had better pack up and ship out. This would mean that it is you breaking up the marriage because of your selfish and very immature attitude.

3/ you have humiliated me for three months and it is only fair that I should do the same to you, and in any way I see fit to compensate.

4/ I can only think that in the last few moments while talking to you that you have admitted treating me less than you would treat a skivvy or whore. You have shown me no respect as a woman, and I believe that I should show you that same respect for the same time.

5/ I have asked you to buy me lingerie and dresses over the last three months and you have been telling me to wear only what is in my drawers. It is only the correct thing to do if you are made to wear the same. There will be no new clothes for you over the next three months.

6/ I can punish you in any way I see fit whether it is either physical or verbal, and at times both at once. If I think you should be restrained while I punish you then you will not complain in any way. The reason for the latter sentence is because you have restrained me from going out over the last three months while you have been seeing a whore. You will also have no sex for the next three months as you have stopped having it with me for the same amount of time. It is also quarantine time for my safety.

Signed...

Just as he had finished reading the contract the door opened and Donna walked in, she saw by the way he was shaking that he had read the damning contract. He opened his mouth to say something, but she stopped him dead in his tracks. "It is no good pleading for mercy, because you know and so do I that there would be no court in the land that would not hand me a divorce on the face of the evidence."

Jimmy knew that she was correct in what she had said and he had far too much to lose. Apart from the house Donna was the main thing. He put the pen on the paper and signed before she signed underneath and placed it in her pocket, then she handed him a copy of what he had signed.

"You had better have this copy so that it is a reminder of your life that you have just signed away. Put your boxers on for the rest of the evening and take the rest of your clothes up stairs, we will sort out your weekend clothes tomorrow morning. You will also be sleeping in the spare bedroom tonight, come into my room a wake me up about eight am and I will tell you your daily chores."

Jimmy picked up the boxers and pulled them up his legs before picking up his clothes to walk up the stairs. Donna heard a lot of movement in the rooms before the door to the spare bedroom closed. It never reopened so she knew he had gone to bed. She pulled herself out of the chair and walked over to the computer, and after making herself comfortable she typed in the words, "Mistress, Femme Dom, punishment, humiliation."