All Comments on 'Punishment Day Festival Pt. 04'

by Sanzas

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TangledUpInYou2TangledUpInYou2over 1 year ago

Your storytelling is excellent. Please do continue!

SanzasSanzasover 1 year agoAuthor

There is more in the pipeline, if anyone would like focus on other characters or something, let me know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ah, that continues to be delightful. A pity that she didn't cage him. This apothecary sounds as if she could be the protagonist of her own spinoff series, dishing out humiliating concoctions. Also I would love seeing the other three machines in action.

SanzasSanzasover 1 year agoAuthor

Hah! The punishment engines will come back. So will the Mocking Birds :) Thank you for the feedback, Anonymous!

billdaviesbilldaviesabout 1 year ago

Love these stories. Very imaginative and a superb evocation of a strange yet familiar world. I read the first 4 parts in 4 days. On to part 5!

TrustYDTrustYD9 months ago

So much brilliance and creativity in your stories, you really must learn to add your character’s names to your local dictionary in your editor! Cias, Cais, Yais, Yanis… when reading intently — and I will always read your amazing stories intently — the shift can be a bit jarring.

But really, that’s so pathetically minor, I’d rather just gush effusively over your eroticism and world building. It’s so delicious.

Must read some more now… thank you for sharing your delightful fantasies!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSanzas@Sanzas
A new Lovecraftian BDSM novel in the same universe as the Lemurian Expedition. The Lemurian Codec: In a Seattle suburb, far from the eldrich events in the South Pacific, the Esoteric club students have noticed a strange and unpleasant shift in the local culture. Do the roots...