Punishment Deserved Ch. 00

Story Info
John's day goes from ordinary to derailed instantly.
1.4k words
3.63
15.2k
10
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John was sitting in his Monday morning class when he heard a loud popping sound ring out over the top of his head followed by a static hissing sound. The principal made the rounds shortly thereafter to explain that the PA system had shorted and there was nothing they could do until it was repaired over the weekend. So, for the rest of the week, every class had the gentle background sound of popping static, like when an older tv doesn't have an input signal.

The week progressed with the endearing sound of static ringing in the background. By Friday, the sound was barely registering to anyone anymore. Twenty minutes into the first period the noise changed without warning. A single word came across the speakers. "Drop." Followed by the sound of snapping fingers. Everyone's heads dropped down, their necks losing any functionality they once had, and John's mind grew fuzzy.

"Awake. Obey." Two quick commands that relieved John of his drowsy state. Michael, the class nerd and resident butt-of-all jokes, was standing at the front of the room. On the top of his head was a metal headband with what looked to be several Wi-Fi antennas pointing up. It looked like a techgeek crown for losers. John was eager to share such an insightful comment with the class, except the words died in his throat. All that emerged was a gurgle.

"John, thank you for volunteering. Why don't you come join me at the front of the room."

John tried to retort, but instead found his body moving without his consent. He came to stand two meters away from his would-be tormentor.

"John will demonstrate what is in store for all of you." Michael made eye contact with his volunteer, which caused John's eyes to glaze over. He felt a sudden shift in his brain. His conscious mind took a backseat, allowing whatever Michael was somehow doing with his geeky headset to happen without resistance.

John dropped to his knees, his tongue lolled out of his mouth and he began salivating. All it took was another gesture from Michael and the newly minted drone was undoing his new master's pants, pulling out the undersized member that the whole school had seen in a bizarre pantsing incident that John may or may not have been a part of.

John's mind reeled, unable to look away from the member in front of him. This was his worst nightmare come true. He tried to resist Michael's command, but there was nothing to resist against. His control was absolute. Without hesitation John's body licked its lips and latched onto the hardening cock, taking its whole length without effort. His head began to bob back and forth while his hands began to play with Michael's balls.

The class was stunned, and in more ways than one. They watched on in silent horror, unable to react. Their minds ran wild thinking about what was next for them. Those thoughts were interrupted by the sound of running water.

John's bladder had let go, drenching the front of his blue jeans and forming a yellow puddle around his knees. His cheeks burned red in embarrassment, the only outside sign of his conscious state. But that was only the beginning of his plight.

His head pulled away from Michael's groin only to look up, staring him straight in the eyes to say, "Daddy, I went pee pee in my panties!" The class tried to laugh, but couldn't, maintaining their obedient state.

"That's okay, sweetie. Daddy knows you and all of your classmates love being wet for me, don't you?"

"Yes Daddy," the whole room answered in unison. The room was then filled with the trickling sound of water, as if the class had been transported to a bubbling brook as everyone's floodgates opened.

"Daddy, I went pee pee in my panties!" the class responded out of sync once each had finished pissing themselves. Every cheek in the room turned red as everyone was dying of internal embarrassment. But that was the least of their concerns as they began to feel a building arousal from their groin. They loved being wet for Daddy, literally. They began to sport erections and drip with excitement adding to the wet sensation in their pants. Their bodies, without their willing consent, began to fidget, trying to play with themselves, but also restrain themselves at the same time, since Daddy didn't give them permission to play.

"Aww, look at my budding bunch of baby slaves," Daddy cooed. "I bet each and everyone of you now regret the torture and abuse you put me through, don't you?"

"Yes Daddy, we are sorry for being bad. We deserve any punishment you see fit," the class answered in unison.

"I'm glad we all agree on something for once," Daddy said.

The class stood up, stripping off their clothes until they were naked aside from their underwear. They stood there waiting, as if hanging on for dramatic effect. A quick look around the room made it fairly obvious that everyone had chosen to wear a white pair of underwear that day, perfectly illustrating their pee-stained state.

The class all turned to their right and began to walk out of the classroom single file, with Mrs. Mary, the teacher, leading the way. The class marched through the oddly silent school until they arrived at the doors to the auditorium. Mrs. Mary pushed the doors open, and the class continued their march. The auditorium was packed with the rest of the student body and staff. It took a second, but they soon began to laugh and point at the sad progression of nearly nude students. From John's viewpoint it was clear that the rest of the student body had most of their independence intact.

The class got to the front of the auditorium and climbed on to the stage, standing with feet shoulder length apart, their shameful accident on display for everyone to see. Their erections and pointed nipples clearly visible for all to see. John had it worst of all as once everyone had finally settled down and taken their seats, he found himself as the odd man out, squatting down with his butt turned to the audience as he once again latched onto his new Daddy's cock. It tasted delicious to him which confused his poor trapped mind. He wasn't supposed to like cock, was he?

"Good morning, everyone," Daddy began.

As if rehearsed, the entire auditorium, including John who mumbled around the cock in his mouth replied. "Good morning, Daddy!" There were lots of gasps, and hands covering their mouths, unable to believe what they had just said.

"Now you see the bunch of losers I have assembled on the stage. They are here because they have tortured and abused me, and many of the audience members here today for too long. They have asked to be punished for being bad boys and girls. Now, you know who you are, please come up onto the stage to claim your new toys.

Several audience members made their way to the stage, one per nearly nude student. Each had a shoulder bag with their new charges name written on it in baby block letters. Mrs. Mary followed the group arriving with the bag with John's name on it, despite the fact she was in wet panties herself. Following Daddy's command, they each set down their bags and pulled out a metal device that snapped around the slave's arm, and then tightened a matching band onto their own arm. The bands locked shut.

"Now that you are banded and can never escape Daddy's influence, we may begin," Daddy said. Each of the slaves laid down on their backs, and found themselves lifting their soaking bum up into the diapering position. The caretakers worked quickly, removing the stained undies while making sure to show off the excitement of their new charges to the audience. A big white adult diaper was wrapped around their waist and fastened tight. The slaves were helped up, only to immediately squat down and let their bowels go, leaving a nice present in their diapers for their new caretakers. It was at that exact moment that they regained control over their bodies, and broke down, crying in shame and humiliation, most falling onto their butts and working the mess around finding it disturbingly pleasurable to their teased sexual bits. They tried to remove the diapers but found their hands entirely unable to grasp the tapes.

"I hope the new babyslave class will serve as a continued lesson of how to behave properly," Daddy said as he finally spurted his load all over John's face. John fell back onto his newly loaded diapered bottom, the mess mushing around his erect cock, causing it to spurt its first of many messy orgasms. He began to cry as he was led off the stage by a leather leash, his body savoring the taste of his new future.