Punishment Diaries Pt. 01

Story Info
Selena Trenton's log of her son Peter's weekly punishments.
2.3k words
3.85
17.1k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Planet Hespia

Year: 309 AC (After Colonization)

Subject: Selena Robert Trenton

Age: 134

Status: Probationary citizen since 306 AC, Full citizen from February 28th 308 AC

Notes from the Hespian Department of Culture:

For the benefit of Permanent Visa/citizenship applicants from Valhalla and Folkvangr (Neptune), Europa colonies, Anaheim countries and Earth reclamation sectors.

-------

As Hespia is still a newly colonised planet trying to establish its own culture, it is vitally important to stick to the official rules. Especially a foreigner like me who just got my citizenship approved.

My name is Selena Trenton. I was born on Earth, raised in Valhalla on the Neptunian base from the age of 19 to 73 by a very strict father and that background in physical discipline is highly valued by the culture department in getting my visa. I also had DNA remapping surgery done that makes me 30 percent Valhallan/Valkyrie (fully fledged and even half Valkyries like myself have an easier time getting visas).

I am a fairly busy woman. I work in the finance department of Hespian National Bank as an asteroid mining prospector. I analyse the viability and profitability of different asteroids and determine loan rates for each potential project. With the mining boom among the private Hespian citizens of the past couple of years, my work has gotten quite hectic. That's why time management is so important for me to ensure I get to raise my boy in the proper Hespian tradition.

His name is Peter Selena Trenton (Selena after his legal parent and Trenton I chose as our surname based on Maxwell Trenton of the movie series. You will be required to choose a new family name to symbolise beginning a new life). The terms of my citizenship to Hespia require me to adopt and raise five children for at least thirty years each before they are allowed to take their Adult Certification. I am a single mother and Peter or Petey as I call him is my first child.

Note to earthlings: Child is what we call anyone yet to receive an adult certification. One can be a hundred years old and still be considered a child if you do poorly on your tests and conversely you could be twenty and pass the test to be considered a full adult. Generally one passes the certification around age 30-50. I was 72 when I got certified.

The planet is still under the mandatory two millennia ban on biological reproduction so all the kids are born and raised for the first twenty years together in the rearing facilities. (Note: the ban applies to new visa holders/tourists. You will be required to take fertility suppressor shots on arrival). I was paired with Peter as our compatibility was 82 per cent, quite high (anything over 66 per cent is considered good).

A third-generation boy born on the planet, he still has that chubbiness of his pioneer great grandparents. Jet black hair, straight and silky which I let him grow long. Sharp blue eyes and a cute button nose with the most delightful giggles when tickled. Petey is a little over five feet but as a woman from Valhalla, there is more than a foot and a half difference between us. Petey is currently around 21 and quite needy around me, partly because he never had a mother before. Usually there won't be much of an attachment period with your kids as Hespians are by instinct very social and affectionate.

Peter is a wilful mischievous boy, very inquisitive and clever. Qualities which are primed for a great future as an explorer or a space captain, something which I admit I'm pushing him to be (though it would take a longer childhood, maybe fifty or sixty years before he gets to take his adulthood tests considering how naughty he could get. And yes, you are allowed to determine when he gets to apply to be an adult- Peter has his first test in about seven years). Because of his temperament, Petey often finds himself in trouble and receives physical correction regularly.

Disclaimer

The experiences and situations I am describing are entirely personal and subjective based on my life with a Hespian boy with almost 48 per cent grade 4 (troublemaker) DNA. It is done so to provide a glimpse into the life of a new mandatory parent in the new colony. Your experience as a visa holder/citizen may vary wildly based on your matched offspring and job prospects. I would consider myself an upper-middle-class single mother with some flexibility when it comes to my job (3 days office+2 days work from home in a five day work week).

___

Week 53

(Department of Culture note: These are unedited notes of Selena Trenton from her second year with her Hespian son.)

Tuesday

It's bedtime on a Tuesday night and Petey has just been tucked into. I was hoping to start this journal off with a bang but he has been an absolute angel so far! There is a class test tomorrow so let's see how well his unpunished streak lasts.

Wednesday

Peter's streak lasted two days and eighteen hours. He got a C on logical analysis. He did not lie about it though, that was refreshing.

For academic corrections I always use paddles. It is necessary to maintain high standards so anything under A's is considered a spankable score. It's a dozen whacks for B's, three dozen for C's and six dozen for D's. An E means a dozen with the heavy holed paddle and twelve of the best with the cane while F's means three dozen with the heavy paddle and twenty-four with the cane.

Peter is a clever boy so he just had two F's, tests which he had informed me beforehand was extra tough. I like to be fair with him so once I checked with his teacher if he was telling the truth, I give him a chance to retake the test with extra coaching. If he does better, I usually take that score as the final result. In both cases, his final scores were upgraded to a D.

He is however prone to carelessness and oversight so it's common enough for him to get anywhere between B's and even E's. In that sense, a C, thirty-six with the light wooden paddle isn't bad. I spanked him just after I got home from work. Bare bottomed, over my knee and hard without any time between spanks. It took just about a minute and a half and he was crying lightly by the end.

Petey always gets aftercare from me. As a Valhallan woman that's just natural, we love to baby our boys and girls. I usually hold him close and either listen to him if he was upset about what happened or give him plenty of kisses and loving words. Hespian boys and girls respond well to affection so it's encouraged to give hugs often instead of being overly strict like the case with Europa colony boys and girls.

(Note: I'm going by the stereotype that Europa kids respond well to a more detached, Victorian style of parenting. My earthly upbringing was during the war so my Valhallan upbringing is what I'm modelling my parenting on. If you're a Europan citizen reading this, roughly 10 per cent of the pioneers came from Europa so your assigned child might be genetically more inclined to your style of parenting. Mine just happens to be a snuggle monster.)

Thursday

Thursdays and Fridays are study/work from home days for both Peter and me. I like Tuesdays. I let Petey come curl up on my lap whenever either of us needs a break. Hespia is a tropical planet and often quite warm so clothing outside formal settings is light or even optional. It's very similar to Valhalla in that regard. Both of us are in our undies, only putting clothes on if there is a video call.

Petey was fairly well behaved for the day but as is the case on Thursdays and Fridays he did earn himself plenty of warning swats across his bottom. He likes seeing me in revealing clothing so he's always hanging around trying to get a glimpse of my womanly bits when I move. It's just adorable. I let him snuggle up later by bedtime with me - his cock is enclosed in his cage and has a fortnightly release schedule so unfortunately he couldn't expel for another week. But he's happy with just cuddling up, my cute little thing.

Friday

Peter can get fairly mouthy if he gets carried away. It is something of a pet peeve for me. I don't like rudeness nor do have much tolerance for backtalk.

Unfortunately for him, he couldn't control his tongue by the afternoon, being rude to me and his robotics teacher during his parent-teacher conference. Both of us agreed on a firm whipping for his lip and Petey got six dozen with my belt with Mr Gaspar witnessing the last two dozen (he seemed quite satisfied).

My belt is the most common implement Peter gets. Three inches thick, red synth-leather and supple. My Valkyrie DNA means I am strong and I work out for two hours a day so the strapping is fairly intense. His bottom can take it though. With his DNA, Petey has a very resilient hiney designed to be whipped regularly. The belting left plenty of welts and I let him take a nap after, allowing him to study bare bottomed in his room and on his stomach.

We ordered out for dinner and before bedtime I gave him two dozen lashes once the welts had disappeared.

Hespian rates of healing are comparable to Europa from what I've heard. It takes an average five to six hours for the welts to be gone and for bright crimson skin to go to a medium pink. I used to heal quicker when I was at Valhalla so usually, it meant I'd get a repeat of the half dozen lashes at bedtime. To Vahallan women and Folkvangr men- you don't need to go as hard for their bedtime 'booster' sessions.

Sunday

Peter earned his first caning in 26 days. Not too much of a surprise as he always gets into trouble if he has friends with him. I took Petey to the community pool along with his friend Britney and they ended up getting overly competitive with another boy. I had been relaxing with Britney's father Charles when the kids began fighting and Britney ended up with a black eye. While I do like my boy being chivalrous standing up for his female friend, trying to choke out the boy isn't exactly the way to go.

Thankfully Charles and the other boy's father took charge immediately. Britney got a heavy paddling as it was her that instigated the whole mess (Charlie had her dip her bottom in the pool and she was paddled with the holed paddle till the wetness evaporated, something he had her repeat over three times.) The other boy's father gave him two dozen with the cane and he was handed to his mother for a very painful hairbrushing.

With Peter, I gave him a few swats but I am personally not a fan of spanking him in public, not least because people do seem to ogle me whenever I do end up disciplining him. I am considered exotic around these parts with my Valkyrie DNA so it's fair to say that I attract a lot of roving eyes. I don't like being judged and commented upon and Peter doesn't enjoy being spanked in public either, preferring the intimacy of our home.

So I took him home straight away. Peter knows if he misbehaves in public, it's an extra intense punishment. I had him wait in his room for twenty minutes as I changed into what he calls 'Mommy's whipping uniform', a tight black sports bra and black panties. Ironic considering it was what I was expected to wear on Valhalla when I was the one getting spanked.

I had Petey bend over my knee as I applied a level 2 sensitivity cream on his bare bottom which increases the stinginess (but honestly it's mostly theatrics/an opportunity to scold him over my knee as I massage the cream in. It hurts a little more but you don't get a real difference unless it's a level 6 or higher.)

I don't like caning him but it is what he grew up with at the rearing centres. His bottom is quite plump so I gave him forty measured strokes with the intermediate cane, covering every bit of skin to his mid-thighs. I occasionally switch to a thicker cane if I'm annoyed but the intermediate cane works best because I can give him more strokes and stretch the punishment out. I always take my time with the caning, having him count and scolding him throughout and by the end he was a very sore and raw. I immediately carried to my room for a nice nap, my bra having moisture absorbent jelly in it to deal with his tears and snot.

Peter always gets needy after the cane so I spent the whole day with him. He always sleeps in my room if he has earned more than a moderate spanking and I gave him two dozen strokes at bedtime. Petey was pretty worn out by that so he passed out soon after. (For non-Neptunians reading this, we always get a 'booster dose' bedtime spanking if we were punished that day).

Final notes

Peter was fairly well behaved for the most part. I generally expect two moderate to hard spankings a week so if it's less than that, he had a good week. The caning was overdue so I'm glad in a way it was done. He tends to calm down a lot more after a hard punishment so I'm expecting to have a relatively quiet week.