Punishment Diaries Pt. 02

Story Info
Peter acts up and gets into serious trouble.
1.4k words
4.06
5.8k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Department of Culture note: These are unedited notes of Selena Trenton from her second year with her Hespian son.

For the benefit of Permanent Visa/citizenship applicants from Valhalla and Folkvangr (Neptune), Europa colonies, Anaheim countries and Earth reclamation sectors.

Week 54

Monday

The School day after being caned is never fun. Peter woke up late at around 4 in the morning.

(Note: Hespia has 29 hours in a day. We however use a 24 hour official clock. The five hours after midnight is considered the 'lost/sleeping' hours and aren't counted. We generally wake up around 1 or 2 in the morning and the time till six is considered self care time where you work out or study or meditate.)

The cane generally leaves welts that last through his class so I knew he would be squirming all day. Peter doesn't like that. There are usually a couple of kids who get caned and are squirming and they do get picked on.

I was a little apprehensive about the day. Peter does not react well to being picked on. I promised him I'd come pick him early from class as a sweetener and fortunately he did not get in any trouble when I went to pick him up for lunch. I had a long workday so he had to spend it at my office. Petey likes it there as most of the staff enjoy the company of my cute playful cheeky boy.

The bank has a few interns yet to take their Adult Certification (Hespia allows for non adults to work once they have a college degree). Peter has a tendency to get into trouble around the pretty girls, especially two of my interns Teresa and Vicky. Sure enough, as my meetings were finishing up I went in to find the trio goofing around, Peter pretending to be the brave space captain and putting on an accent and wasting time.

As Vicky's and Teresa's supervisor, their parents have given me a moderate disciplinary power over them. I had the three bare bottomed and facing the corners for five minutes as I finished my work before first calling Teresa over. She's a bit of a cutie, deep red hair and lithe and small. Her skirt and panties came down as I had her bend over my knee for sixty with my hairbrush before a quick hug and sending her back to the corner.

Next was Vicky who I had bend over the desk for a strapping with my belt considering she was the most senior among the three. Her mother works in the administrative section so I sent her over to Gretchen ('skirt pinned to her back and her panties in hand' as her mother put it on the phone.) The girls were obviously disappointed they couldn't see Peter's lesson but they did get to glance at his sore, now pink backside, healed up mostly from yesterday's caning.

He was quiet during the trip home. We ate our drive-thru burgers in the car and once we got home, we took a nice warm bath together. Something of a Valhallan tradition, it's a special bonding time with one's parent. Peter gets calmer after a bath and we talked a lot.

I told him he wasn't in as much trouble as the girls, which relaxed him quite a bit. They were employees of the bank and was expected to behave. Petey was still a little boy at times, barely a years worth of experience in the real world. He's allowed to be playful and have fun but I tell him he was supposed to behave at Mommy's office. He gave a genuine apology so I decided just a handspanking would suffice. I ended up giving him one right there on his wet bottom, five minutes over my knee till he was crying and his backside as red as my lips.

I let him sleep in my room again, both of us watched ancient era TV movies, something of a favorite of mine. We watched Star Wars. Petey always laughs at the idea we thought there would be aliens in space. I tell him Mommy is part alien as Valkyries were technically not from Earth but he doesn't consider Earth as the mother planet like I do. For him Valkyries are just as human as he is.

Friday

Peter had a big test today so he was well behaved and studious all week. I was quite proud of his work ethic which was why even after he got only a D for his test, I was lenient. I just spanked him with my hand, two dozen moderate smacks. He barely had tears when he was picked up. I find it important to always reward effort and good behaviour and Peter responds well to it.

He was extra cuddly after that. I got plenty of warm hugs and kisses and he even made me snacks, the lovable little boy! I so wish he was like this every day.

Sunday

I was in a bad mood today and unfortunately Petey ended up feeling the brunt of it. Teresa was quite sick and Vicky was off on a holiday. That meant I needed to verify the report of the asteroid we were analysing due on tomorrow. That's going through close to a hundred pages of numbers and recheck everything.

It's not an ideal work environment when you have a boisterous boy annoyed at you for not taking him out to the park and the movies. He hates seeing me work weekends and is full of wound up energy. Yelling and playing music at full volume and being an absolute pest.

Peter ended up over my knee for fifty with my hairbrush by lunch but that only seemed to make him more annoyed and angry. I didn't snuggle afterwards which might not have helped either. It was around late afternoon when he started misbehaving again, this time breaking my nice drinking glasses almost as if on purpose.

We live in a nice suburban home overlooking the beach. A big garden for Peter with plenty of space. I got so mad I sent him out to cut a switch and ended up wearing it out on his bottom. But he was still not done, interrupting a late night meeting with the clients!

I had him go to bed and told him he was getting the whipping of his life tomorrow. Fortunately the clients were accommodating, even finding the interruption amusing. I learned that one of the executives was raised by a Valhallan woman (he sent me his private number after the meeting and we are meeting for lunch tomorrow after our the deal is closed. I'm not looking for a serious relationship till Peter's off working but he is cute and he did mention he missed being over the knee of a strong Valkyrie woman and getting pegged so it might be fun.)

I didn't give Petey his 'booster' that night, just tucking him in and telling him he'd be getting it tomorrow. He was in a cranky mood as well, telling me he hated me. I let him speak to my dad. It's expensive having a live call through dark matter. We usually send video messages with half a day's delay that doesn't require as much energy. But Peter needed it and dad dotes on Petey. I let the pair talk while I went to bed.

Weekly note

It was a really good week so far but I'm now questioning whether not being firm with him was responsible for today. He's genetically predisposed to making trouble. Add to the fact I may have been too emotional while disciplining him.. I suppose I should have a talk with him tomorrow. Perhaps push tomorrow's punishments over to Friday so we can have a couple of days to recover from it all. Turn it into a punishment day- it's six months since his last one and I used to have one every six weeks back home.

Edit

As I was making the report, Petey came to apologise. I told him he's due a punishment day on Friday which he accepted. He's a good boy, now breathing softly into my chest all tired and worn out. Poor thing, he was mad because I had hinted at taking him out to see the new Robotico movie as a surprise. Now I'm guilty about the whole thing. Perhaps I should call dad as well and ask for advice. It's not easy raising a boy by yourself.